Mom’s Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel decides that it's time now and mounts him. She straddles Jeff's lap and grabs his hard dick. Then the hot policewoman slides it inside her love canal, smiling as he enters her. Jeff is moaning loudly as his mother's sexy friend fucks him. She moves up and down on his pole, bouncing hard and slamming her large ass onto his balls. Rachel clenches her cunt around him hard and pumps his dick until Jeff can not take it any longer. He screams as his cock fires ropes of semen inside her, filling up her pussy with his sticky spunk. "That was amazing, mommy."

"I'm glad you think so, dear," she tells him, then gets a wicked idea. "You can fuck mommy's ass too. In fact, you are going to do it." She gets up and onto all fours, turning around so that her huge buttocks is facing him. "My cunt juices is enough lubrication, so don't waste any time trying to find something else." Jeff obeys her and then slides his short cock through her asshole, burying the prick balls deep in her ass. It is very tight and the friction is unbelievable. Her ass is even tighter than her cunt and his eyes roll into the back of his head from the incredible pleasure.

She smirks and squeezes his dick with her shithole. "Do you like fucking your mommy's dirty shithole, baby?" Rachel asks her younger boyfriend. "I took a shit half hour earlier and I didn't wipe." Hearing her say something so dirty is too much for him to bear. Within just a few minutes of rough anal, he blows his load for the second time, blasting the insides of her bowels with his cum. "Yes, baby boy. Cum in mommy's ass. Fill mommy's huge ass with your hot jizz. I want to be shitting your cum for the next week, baby." Her nasty words only make him cum harder. His seed floods the inside of her beautiful ass by the time he's finished cumming for her.

Right after he withdraws his cock from inside his girlfriend's ass, his mother enters the room. "Mom?!" the young nerd exclaims in shock. Her presence is stunning but what really boggles his mind is how her hand is in her panties. "What on Earth are you doing here?" He then looks to Rachel, who is giving him a smirk. "You knew that that my mom's here?" She nods and beckons Paulina to the bed. Paulina crawls up to Jeff as he scurries away from her in shock. "What is this? Tell me what is going on!" The two women exchange a brief look and then look back at Jeff, with some sympathy in their large eyes.

"I promised your mother that she could lick my pussy juices from your cock," Rachel says to her friend's son. Jeff is astonished by this. He couldn't believe they would make a deal like this behind his back. "I know that this might make you feel a bit violated, but I don't give a damn. You belong to me and your cock is mine. I'm letting your mom suck it and clean it with her mouth as a gift for her." The she turns to Paulina. "Lick my pussy juices from his cock. Taste my ass on his dick, bitch." She looks so arrogant and full of herself, and why wouldn't she be? She just got the love of her life to fuck her pussy and ass, and now the boy's mom will clean up like the proper cuckquean she is.

"Your cock is so cute, Jeff," Paulina says to her shocked son as she licks it from the base up to the tip. She swirls her tongue around his rod several times then sucks it into her mouth and bobs her head. Paulina gives a perfect blowjob to her son until he has a third orgasm, blowing his wad right into his mom's mouth, while his girlfriend gives him many kisses on his neck.

......

Reyna has never been nervous this way before. The blonde cheerleader is used to getting her way. With her pretty face and toned body, she has never ever had guy problems before. Whenever the girl wanted to have sex with someone, she would just walk up to him and tap him on the shoulder. Then she'd say "Fuck me tonight, handsome." It had always worked for her, except for that one time she happened to pick a gay guy. That was the only failure, and she recovered quickly, getting ten guys to gang bang her that night to get things back on track. School is just a buffet of cocks for the horny 18 years old.

The only issue she has with boys is with Jeff. Jeff is the only boy that Reyna has genuine feelings for. All the other guys were just one night stands, or in the case of a very lucky and talented few, two night stands. There was only one guy she ever allowed to fuck her three times and his cock was thirteen inches. Jeff is still very different from that guy and her other better fuck buddies, since it's about something more important than sex between them. She really loves Jeff a lot, even though they were only together for a month. Her feelings for him go a long way back before the two of them got together.

It's that after getting her back blown out by so many big dick guys, Reyna is unable to give up all that cocks for a monogamous relationship. That is why she dumped him, because she thought he is too good to be cheated on. It is only now that she realizes she can try to train him to like it when she fucks some other guys. He can be her cuckold and satisfy her emotional needs while she gets fucked by someone else. Reyna is sure she can brainwash him into liking this sort of thing. Jeff is a submissive, after all. The boy is probably starved for some intimacy right now.

She goes over to his house and knocks on the door. Then she stands and taps her feet on the ground. Finally, Jeff is at the door, opening it for her. "What the hell are you doing here?" he asks in a very blunt tone, shocking her by his choice of words. No guy has spoken to Reyna this way before, especially when she is wearing a tight, form fitting dress that hugs the curve of her large bosom. Usually, the outline of her full breasts is enough to reduce most men to a pile of mumbling morons. Jeff doesn't even look at the swell of her boobs though, which greatly offends the cheerleader.

"Okay, first things first," she tells Jeff in a no-nonsense tone. "My boobs are down here so please stop staring at my eyes." Jeff rolls his eyes. "I'm serious. Or you can look at my ass if you want." She then turns around to present her buttocks. Reyna has a muscular booty, but it's still not as round and huge as Rachel's. She then turns back around to face him. "Aren't you going to grab my tits or ass?" He shakes his head. "I can not believe it! Anyways, I'm here to tell you that I'm ready to take you back. You can be my boyfriend again now, so thank me for giving a loser like you this chance, cause no one else would."

Jeff could believe the audacity of this girl. He just scoffs at her incredulously as she stands there, so full of herself. It is ridiculous how she expects him to just be happy she wants him back after all the shit she put him through. "You mean nothing to me now," he tells her. "I already moved on to someone who is so much better than you in every way. I gave you a chance and you screwed up, but she isn't going to. You have to live with the consequences of what you did. Now get out of here before I report you for harassing me." Jeff is enjoying this more than he thought he would.

"What?" Reyna looks perplexed by the unexpected rejection. She is as sexy as a porn star and he is turning her down? Really? It's unbelievable! "I don't really believe you right now, Jeff," she says to him. "Who is she? Someone who is in your Geography class with you? One of those geeky girls?" Jeff shakes his head with a sigh. "Then tell me who it is! You can't be with anyone but me. I want you back, Jeff, and I'll do anything that I have to, to get you back." She stares at him coolly, letting him know that she is very serious about this. "Whoever it is, I will kick her ass!"

Suddenly, Rachel walks towards Jeff from behind. "Honey, who is this?" she asks him, then takes a look at Reyna. The tall high school senior is almost as pretty as Rachel is, but not quite there yet. "Who are you?" she asks Reyna in an impatient tone. "And what do you think you are doing here at this hour of the morning? Can you please just leave already?" Rachel says, glaring at the hot blonde with derision, sneering at her contemptuously and daring her to say or do something other than leave the house like requested. "Or are you a little trespasser who needs to be forced out of here? Is that it, kid?"

Reyna has never seen this blonde woman before. She did meet Paulina a few times but not Rachel. "Are you his aunt?" Reyna asks. "Just leave now, old woman. I'm talking to your nephew. It isn't about you." She walks up to Jeff and tries to take his hands but Rachel is on her in an instant, shoving the girl back really roughly. "Hey! What did you do that for?" she demands angrily as the older woman just smirks at her arrogantly. "I told you, it's none of your business. Jeff, would you please tell her to get lost so we can talk together?"

"Actually, it concerns her a lot, because she is the woman I've been telling you about," Jeff says. Reyna looks confused by this, so he sighs. "Do I have to spell it out for you? Are you that dumb? She is my girlfriend!" Then he turns around to face Rachel and plants his lips on hers in a passionate kiss, right in front of his cheating ex girlfriend. After that, Jeff faces Reyna again, noticing that it shocked her to see what she just saw. "Get it now? Go away, so me and my girlfriend can make out in peace. I do not want you coming here ever again. If I see you here again, I'll actually file a restraining order against you."

Finally, the enraged Reyna can't take it any longer. "What the fuck?!" she cries out in fury. She points at Rachel with a trembling hand, her voice quivering with rage. "You're dating her?" He nods quickly. "But she looks old enough to be your mother! I can't believe this." She then turns to look at Rachel. "You must be much older than him. I don't believe you two are dating. How could he possibly meet and start dating some woman of your age? It's impossible! Where the hell could you the two of you have met? Tell me where you met, if you two are really in a relationship."

"That's an easy one. Me and his mother were childhood best friends," Rachel says to Reyna, stunning her. "I helped her raise him, actually." She kisses Jeff on the tip of his nose and he squirms in her arms cutely, his face scrunched up in a super adorable way, as Reyna just stands and watches the scene in shock. "What's the matter, bitch? Humiliated at losing your cute boyfriend to an old woman like me? He is mine now, so get lost. Don't let me see you here again. I'm a cop and I can arrest you right now for trespassing if I wanted to, but I'm nice so just go away now."

Reyna is seething with anger as she is forced to accept that she lost the only boy she ever actually liked and wanted for something other than sex. Cheating on and dumping him was the biggest mistake of her life and she is now paying for it. She has no chance to get him back, judging by the way he is looking at Rachel. All Reyna could do is hang her head low in shame as she walks away, knowing he doesn't want her anymore. She has no one to blame but herself for the massive fuck up. As she drives away, her eyes tear up and she starts sobbing silently, hating herself for being such a moron and throwing away the best thing in her life.

She ends up not being able to see ahead of her because of the stinging tears in her eyes and drives into the path of an oncoming truck. The massive truck hits her car head on and crumples it. An ambulance arrives ten minutes later, but by then, it's already too late. All they can do is extract her mangled corpse out of the burning vehicle. Her body has been burnt beyond recognition. All her beauty is gone now. All that remains is charred flesh, her once pretty face now something out of a horror movie. It truly is a heartbreaking sight for her family and friends once they arrive at the funeral.

Her father calls Jeff to inform him of her death a few hours after the girl's demise. Jeff is deeply shocked to find out. Yes, he no longer has any feelings for her, but it is still jarring to think that a girl he once made out with not so long ago is now dead. Some time later Reyna's father also asks him to attend her funeral as well. "Do you want to go to her funeral?" Rachel asks him. "I could understand if you want to. The two of you were dating for a month, after all. You could go. I won't mind it." He could tell that Rachel does mean what she's saying to him but he still shakes his head. "Are you sure? It's your last chance to say goodbye to her and close the door to that chapter of your life, baby."

"I'd rather stay here with you and let you fuck me, mommy," he says to her with a teasing grin. Rachel feels proud of herself for managing to pussywhip him so completely that he's letting her fuck him on the day of his ex-girlfriend's funeral. She is turned on by how devoted to her he is now and drags him into her bedroom, where she rips his clothes off and pins him down on her bed. Then she ravishes him, taking the boy the way he likes to be taken, knowing how much her superior strength turns him on. That day, she squeezes six loads of his cum into her cunt before he passes out. He really has developed better stamina from getting fucked by her powerful pussy all the time.

Jeff never thought he'd be getting fucked by his new girlfriend on the day of his ex girlfriend's funeral. His ex's family members and close friends are disappointed that he didn't attend. He doesn't want to think about how livid they'd be if they knew he wasn't there because he would rather have sex with his mom's best friend. It makes him feel like a bit of an insensitive sod but Reyna was the one who cheated on him and Rachel was there for him when he had no one. Well, no one except for his own mother who's been trying to get in his pants. And that isn't a thought he likes to process very much. Her attempts to get him into incest still makes him feel a little bit uncomfortable, but he doesn't let it take away from his love and respect for her. She did raise him all by herself, after all.

....

Five months after she and Jeff started dating, Rachel feels like she could still take their relationship further. She loves her friend's son a lot and he loves her too. His mother is also now much more supportive of their relationship than she used to be. Paulina has gotten very used to seeing the two of them together and no longer protests about it as much. The two women's friendship has been mended and they are now back to hanging out and sharing beer with each other. Rachel is very pleased with all of that, of course, but there's just something missing from the picture. Something which means a lot to her.

She wants Jeff to wear an engagement ring and be betrothed to her. The prospect of it is quite daunting though. It is only now that she realises how messed up their relationship must seem to an outsider. Rachel is literally dating her best friend's son, a boy she helped raise and changed diapers for, and babysat countless times. But she never let it deter her and is still firm in her resolve to be with him for the rest of her life. He agrees with her plan and has told her before that he loves her very much and could see the two of them getting married one day. He just didn't say when he'd be ready for marriage.

Rachel would have to talk to Paulina about it first though. Even though she humiliated her before, Paulina is still a very dear friend to Rachel, and Rachel doesn't want to lose her. That's why she wants to have a little chat with her life long friend first. The fit police woman grabs a few beer cans from her fridge and then takes it to her car. She then starts driving towards her friend's house, feeling her heart beat wildly with excitement. Rachel still couldn't believe she landed a cute boyfriend who is 20 years younger than her, kind, sweet and really gentle. He is all that she has ever wanted and she isn't going to screw up like that young slut Reyna did.

Once she arrives at Paulina's house, Rachel enters. She finds her best friend sliding a dildo in and out of her hot box. "If you change the angle a little, it could go in deeper," Rachel casually remarks, making Paulina jump up in surprise. "Will you please relax? I literally watched while you got butt fucked for the first time by Patrick in college. Now where is your adorable son?" Each time she asks for Jeff, Paulina always assume that Rachel wants to fuck him, and this time it's not different either. Rachel always wants to fuck Jeff and Paulina knows that well, having once sat in a chair and fingered herself as her son fucked her friend in front of her.

"He isn't here right now," Paulina replies. "He's at the bookstore with a couple of his friends." Then she gets an idea. "You're here because you want to fuck him today, right? You can use one of his boxers to masturbate first. I did that once, before I found out about the two of you being together." She is no longer ashamed to admit her incestuous desires for her own son, having grown to accept it and embrace it as a part of her personality over the past several months. Of course, it could still be awkward when Jeff catches her peeking on him when he is taking a nice shower, but he's now used to it. Rachel even allowed him to put on a show and jerk off when Paulina's watching, giving her something to finger herself to.

Rachel hands her blonde friend a can of beer before popping her own open. She takes a couple of sips from it. Then the blonde female cop tells her best friend "I'm not actually here to fuck your son today." This makes Paulina raise her eyebrows in surprise. "It's for another reason. This is very important for me." She takes a deep breath, looking at her best friend and the mother of her boyfriend in the eyes, trying not to lose her nerve. It's not often that Rachel is the nervous one when she is talking to Paulina. "I'm going to propose to Jeff, so I wanted to let you know first, and also to tell you that I'm not going to start calling you mom. That'd be too weird."

Hearing this astounds Paulina. Then she starts smiling. Even if she doesn't want her son to be with anyone but her, she'd still rather have him be with Rachel than someone else. She knows she can trust Rachel to treat Jeff right and take care of him. "That's simply wonderful!" Paulina says to her. "Did you buy a ring yet?" Rachel shakes her head. "Oh, that's okay. Why don't we go to the mall together to buy a ring so you can ask him to marry you this evening? Where do you want to do it?" Rachel quickly tells her that she is planning to get down on one knee at her favourite restaurant where she is taking Jeff, having already booked a table for them.

The two women quickly leave the house to go to the shopping mall. There, they head straight for the jewelry shop and start browsing through the collection of rings available to them. Rachel has a lot of money since her parents are wealthy and she doesn't spend much, so it's not a problem for the cop to select the most beautiful and expensive rings. It would be the only proposal she will ever make and she wants it to be perfect, which means using the best ring. She knows he will say yes anyways, even if she use a cheap ring, but she wants it to be a truly special moment.

Once they got the ring, the two of them head back to Paulina's place. Along the way there, they discuss proposal plans in the car. Rachel is very excited by the prospects of what she is about to do and Paulina is fully supportive. There is no one else she would trust to take care of Jeff. Her friend is the one person she would trust to look after her precious son. Soon they are back at Paulina's house and go into it together, with the blonde being almost as excited about the upcoming proposal as her tall best friend is right now. Only almost though because Rachel's excitement is too great.

Once Jeff is home, he is very surprised to see both his mom and his girlfriend in an excited conversation, and also a bit suspicious at how they immediately stop talking as he enters the room. "Hi, mom and Rachel," he says to them as he sets his new book down on the table and goes to pour himself some milk in the kitchen. When he's back inside the living room Jeff asks them "So what we're the two of you talking about? You stopped right when you saw me enter. Is it something about me, maybe?" He doesn't expect to see them fidget but they do anyways.