Mom's Bukkake Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I expect this cunt to be available to eat whenever I want it," Barbara said, as she lavishly lapped up the last of her daughter's pussy cum.

"Not a problem; but I expect the same courtesy to be given to me," Vicky agreed, as she lay on the carpet completely spent.

"Agreed," Barbara said.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuck," Danielle screamed, as her orgasm collided into her, and she collapsed forward just like Vicky had a couple minutes ago.

Danielle moved the couple of feet over to the bent over Grandma, and slid her cock into her pussy.

"No, do my ass, fuck my ass," Barbara begged, wanting to be sodomized by the hot teen.

"Where's the lube?" Sarah asked.

"On the couch," Daphne moaned as she was working up a sweat grinding on her sister, having tossed it there after the cowboy stripper had lubed himself up for her own ass.

Sarah walked over, grabbed the lube, generously coated her cock, and went behind the nice old lady's ass.

"Just slam it in my shit hole,' Barbara said, sounding as nasty as she could.

Vicky joked, "Mom, language."

"Sorry, I should have told you to fuck my shit hole with your big cock while I eat my lesbian slut daughter's incestuous cunt," Barbara amended, as Sarah slid into her backdoor.

"Oh fuck!" Daphne screamed, another orgasm flooding her, triggered by the grinding and her grandmother's nasty words.

"Oooooooooooh," Gabby came just seconds later, feeing the cunt cum gush out of her sister's pussy, into and onto hers, getting her off too.

Rachel, who had been silent and almost motionless for a very long time said, while filming the entire wild act on her phone, "This is the wildest night ever."

"How long have you been filming us?" Gabby asked, looking up to see.

"Since right after I got fucked," Rachel replied.

"That's a nice plus, but I'm sure our security cameras have the entire encounter on tape," Vicky said, not at all fazed at being recorded, since everyone here had committed rather willingly a plethora of taboo, kinky, and even illegal acts, and thus weren't about to share anything about it outside of the immediate group.

"Get your cunt over here Rachel, you're the only family member I haven't tasted yet," Barbara ordered as she was slowly ass fucked.

"Well, we can't have that sad state remaining true," Rachel said, as Vicky slithered out from under her mother and Rachel replaced her.

"Mmmmmm, you're pretty wet," Barbara observed, as she dove into her younger daughter's cunt.

Gabby, Daphne and Vicky sat on the couch together, all of them completely naked, Vicky in the middle, and they touched each other's breasts as they watched Barbara getting ass fucked while eating Rachel... Danielle sitting in a chair, watching as well.

"So, did you like your presents?" Gabby asked.

"They were okay," Vicky smiled.

"Just okay?" Daphne smiled, as she bent down to suck on her Mom's tit.

"Really? Just okay?" Gabby asked too, as she sucked on her Mom's other tit.

"Pound my shit hole," Barbara demanded, as she devoured her daughter Rachel's cunt.

"Well, maybe a little more than okay," Vicky moaned, as she got both her tits sucked while watching her mother get her ass wrecked.

The two daughters began going between their mother's legs together, taking turns to lick the cunt they'd once been born from.

Rachel came on her mother's face.

Barbara came from getting her ass reamed.

Then for the grand finale, Daphne and Gabby seized their chance to wear the strap-ons as they double penetrated their mother.

"Oh yes that's good, girls," Vicky moaned, as both cocks worked in unison in her two holes.

"You'll be our Mommy-pet going forward?" Gabby asked, as her cock slid in and out of her Mom's asshole.

"Yes girls, from now on, I'll be your submissive Mommy cunt-licking, cock-taking pet," Vicky agreed, not wanting this wild night of debauchery ever to end.

"I'm your slut too," Grandma added, as her other daughter licked her pussy and ate her asshole.

"And you're all my sluts," Sarah declared, "every single one of you," as Danielle licked her pussy.

"Just promise me one thing," Vicky said, yet another orgasm building inside her.

"Probably. What is it?" Gabby asked.

"That this won't be a one-night thing," Vicky moaned.

"Ohhhhh," Gabby said, as she picked up the pace in her mother's ass, "our pet slut-Mommy, this is only the beginning. But you have to promise us that if there's ever any eloping to be done, like perhaps to a swingers resort, it will be with us, not with Carter."

"Oh dear, Carter!" Vicky gasped. "I'd totally forgotten about him! He's such a sweet man, even though he's totally unsexy. I'll have to come up with a way to break our separation to him gently."

THE END