Mom's Bukkake Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way," Gabby repeated, as she watched something she'd never imagined seeing.

Three of the strippers were getting dressed as Daphne offered, "Does anyone want to come and fuck me?"

"Sure," the cowboy said, walking over to her, his dick semi-hard.

"And who wants to fuck an eighteen-year-old?" Gabby asked, since watching her mother eating her own mother had her pussy on fire.

Rico shrugged, "Think you can handle this?"

"Yes, or I'll die trying," Gabby said, her gaze still riveted on the sight of her Grandma holding her mother's face deep in her pussy. She was so planning on also using her mother's face later on.

"What a great way to die," Rachel joked, as Danielle went to grab a strap-on that was still in the bag of unopened presents, something she'd bought for Vicky as a gag gift, but now it would be repurposed to perhaps gag her or to fuck her, as the other three strippers headed out, leaving only Rico and the cowboy behind.

Vicky couldn't believe she was licking her mother's pussy and more, that she was completely intoxicated by it. The pussy juice... the male cum... this divine cocktail was heaven sent.

Barbara moaned, "Such a good girl, eating her Mommy's cunt."

Vicky had never imagined eating her mother's cunt, or even hearing her mother use the word 'cunt'.

Daphne and Gabby were both bent over the couch, as their respective studs slid inside their respective cunts.

"Oh yes, fuck me," Daphne moaned.

"Pound me, Rico," Gabby also moaned.

"Need some dick?" Danielle asked Rachel, who was watching her nieces getting fucked.

"Oh my," Rachel said, looking at the impressive cock Danielle was wearing around her waist.

"Sit down on the couch and spread those legs," Danielle ordered.

"I don't know," Rachel said, horny as fuck, but she had never been with a woman.

"I'm not asking, just do it," Danielle ordered, taking her best friend's kid sister's hand and leading her to the couch and then pushing her onto it.

"Auntie is about to get fucked too," Daphne pointed out to Gabby, as she was slowly fucked.

"Danielle, you look pretty hot wearing a strap-on," Gabby sang out.

Barbara had to pee and got off her daughter's face and said, "I need to pee. And since you didn't ask for a golden shower, I won't subject you to one. Aren't I a wonderful mother?"

She rushed off as Vicky slowly staggered to her feet to look around. "Enjoying your bachelorette party, Mommy?" Gabby asked from beneath Rico.

"I can see that you are," Vicky said, seeing both of her daughters getting fucked, and her sister about to be.

"Oh, God," Rachel moaned as Danielle slid her plastic cock in her pussy.

"Did you enjoy eating Grandma's cunt?" Daphne asked, as her cowboy began fucking her harder.

"Don't use the word cunt to your mother," Vicky smiled, thinking there were definitely no more secrets between her immediate family members.

"Sorry, you incestuous Mommy-slut," Daphne moaned, as the cowboy bucked his hips into her saddle. "Did you enjoy eating Grandma's cum-filled pussy?"

"Yes, it was quite yummy, since you ask," Vicky admitted, oddly not feeling any shame at the wicked act she'd just committed.

"Ohhhh, I have an idea!" Gabby said. "Lay back down, Mommy."

"Mommy?" Vicky asked.

"Pet Mommy then," Gabby corrected, as temporarily leaving Rico behind, she went to her Mom and pushed her back down to the floor.

"What are you doing?" Vicky asked unnecessarily, since her daughter was already straddling her face.

"Come fuck my asshole, Rico, while my mother eats my cunt," Gabby ordered, as she lowered her pussy onto her Mom's face.

"Gabby, this is ince...." Vicky began, but her protest was muffled by her daughter's wet pussy.

"You've already crossed that bridge, so you're my Mommy-pet now, Mommy," Gabby said. "So do as you're told and eat your daughter's pussy."

"She's eating her other daughter's next," Daphne said, feeling so turned on by the dominant way Gabby had just taken their mother.

"You'll be eating my pussy too, big sister," Gabby said, "and vise versa," as Rico fetched some lube from the kit he'd brought along... 'always be prepared for anything' was his motto. Women at bachelorette parties were often wilder than most men at bachelor parties.

"Oh yes, fuck me," Rachel moaned, as Danielle fucked her hard.

Vicky mindlessly began licking her younger daughter... knowing it was wrong, and yet it felt so right.

"Mommy's licking my pussy, Mommy's licking my cunt," Gabby babbled to all.

Rico lathered his cock generously with the lube before Daphne requested, "Toss that over here, will you?"

Rico did before moving behind the eighteen-year-old... this party breaking new ground. He'd fucked many women at these parties, occasionally in the ass, but other than a couple of sisters kissing, he'd never witnessed an incestuous act... never mind multiple ones. No way was he leaving this shindig any earlier than he absolutely had to.

Daphne handed the cowboy the lube and ordered, "Lube up that lasso, cowboy," even though she knew a lasso wasn't the right shape for a cock... it did sound hot.

"Sure thing, ma'am," he said, tugging the brim of his Stetson hat in traditional cowboy respect.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes," Gabby moaned, as Rico's cock began to slowly slide into her ass.

Vicky could see the mammoth cock disappear slowly into her daughter's ass as she lapped her pussy. It was so surreal and wild, making her own ass tingle with need.

"Such a tight ass," Rico said.

"Yours is the biggest cock I've ever had in my asshole," Gabby said, a mixture of pleasure and pain coursing through her, the pain numbed by the eager licking of her mother's tongue on her pussy.

"Slide that dick in my ass too," Daphne demanded, wanting to get a good ass pounding.

"Oh yes, don't stop," Rachel moaned, her orgasm rising quickly as she was fucked by a woman for the first time.

"You like being fucked by a woman?" Danielle asked, as she slammed into the pretty sister of her best friend.

"God yes," Rachel said, stunned at how Danielle was fucking her hard and rough, just how she liked it.

"You'll be my sexy slut from now on," Danielle said, as she fucked her hard and deep.

"Oh yes," Rachel agreed, this fucking so much more intense and pleasurable than when her husband fucked her. Watching Danielle's firm tits bounce around was also pretty hot. Her husband certainly didn't have a pair of those.

"Oh, God, yes," Daphne moaned, as her cowboy slid into her ass.

"Now ream my asshole while my Pet Mommy eats my cunt," Gabby ordered, as Rico was buried balls deep in her ass.

"Yes, ass fuck my slut daughter," Vicky added, involving herself in the dirty talk for the first time, as she wanted to see her daughter get her pretty back door pillaged.

"Oh Mommy, do you really want to see your baby daughter getting her asshole drilled?" Gabby asked, as Rico began slowly ass fucking her.

"Yes Gabby, I want to see my two hot daughters acting just as slutty as I did when I was your age," Vicky said, reminiscing about her wild youth.

"Yes, your mother was a huge fucking slut when she was younger," Danielle added, as she herself fucked a mother.

"So were you," Vicky said between licks.

"So it's like mother, like daughter," Gabby moaned, as she was ass fucked.

"It's more like mother, like both slutty daughters," Daphne corrected as her asshole began getting fucked.

"Eat my pussy, Barbara," Sarah demanded, highly turned on by everything she was witnessing as she pushed down on the shoulders of the Grandma returning to the room, whose eyes went wide at all the sexual activity filling the living room.

"What? I...." Barbara responded weakly, as she noticed her two granddaughters getting ass fucked as she allowed herself to be guided to her knees.

Sarah then guided the Grandma's face to her young, ripe pussy.

"Eat her pussy, Grandma," Daphne called out.

Barbara stared at the glistening wet hairless pussy as she felt Sarah's hand on the back of her head guiding her into the lesbian act.

"Yes, Grandma, eat my best friend with benefits' cunt," Gabby moaned, as she watched the lesbian act, then turned around to see her sister getting fucked, and then closed her eyes to enjoy the double pleasure of a cock in her ass and a tongue on her cunt.

"Fuck, yes!" Rachel screamed, as her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks

"Yes, come all over my cock," Danielle said, as she kept slamming into the coming woman.

"Your pussy tastes so good, Gabby," Vicky said, as she licked hungrily.

"So I've been told," Gabby moaned, "and you've got a wicked tongue," the double pleasure building an intense orgasm inside her quickly.

"That's it Grandma, eat my eighteen-year-old pussy," Sarah moaned, loving the large age difference between them.

"Grandma's a cunt licker too, Mommy," Gabby moaned, as her orgasm was imminent.

"We're all dirty cunt-licking sluts," Vicky said, having decided there was no way she wasn't going to taste this amazingly inexplicable nectar again. She was most definitely no longer straight.

Danielle pulled out of Rachel as she continued trembling, and crawled over to her best friend. She parted Vicky's legs and said, "Time to give you my present."

Vicky's moaned reply was muffled by her daughter's cunt. "Oh? And what will that be?"

"The proper dicking you desire," Danielle said, and she immediately slid into her best friend.

"Oh fuck," Vicky moaned, her very needy cunt suddenly filled.

"Keep licking, Mommy-slut," Gabby ordered. "I'm so close!"

"Oh fuck, harder cowboy," Daphne moaned, all the hot action surrounding her added to the dick in her ass really driving her wild.

"Fuck, yes," Gabby screamed, as her orgasm finally ripped through her.

"Yes, come all over my face, baby girl," Vicky rejoiced, as she was flooded by her first ever female cum facial, and... even as she too was being fucked.

Rico was close too, as the tight teen asshole had really worked over his cock. "I'm about to come," he warned, always the gentleman.

"Come on Mommy's face again," Gabby ordered, as she got off of her mother and stood up, looking down at her dazed sexually stimulated mother looking blearily up.

"Yes please, come all over my face," Vicky said, closing her eyes.

"Fuck, yeah," Rico groaned, as he shot his second load (her umpteenth, she'd lost track) all over the bachelorette's face.

"Yessss," Vicky moaned, loving the cum splattering all over her face yet again, as she wondered what she looked like by now.

"That's it, get that tongue in my cunt, Grandma," Sarah ordered, as she ground up and down on the pretty older woman's face.

Barbara was licking wildly, shocked at how amazing this pussy tasted, unable to get enough.

"Harder, cowboy, harder," Daphne demanded, her orgasm close.

"Yes, Danielle, fuck me," Vicky cried, looking up at her best friend as cum oozed down her face.

"This reminds me of the old times," Danielle said, as she fucked her best friend.

"You never fucked me back then," Vicky pointed out.

"Then we'd better make up for lost time," Danielle said, as she leaned down and kissed her best friend, tasting a little cum with it, as she slowly fucked her.

"Mmmmmmmmm, yes, fuck," Daphne screamed, as her orgasm struck her.

"Suck on my clit, Grandma, eat my teen twat good," Sarah cried out, loving dirty talk in the heat of the moment... her orgasm also rising.

Barbara loved hearing the teen's moans because of she was doing to her, her dirty talk music to her ears, and her tantalizing taste dancing on her taste buds, as she did exactly what she was told to do... her submissive nature rising to the fore.

Vicky and Danielle continued kissing intimately as they listened to Daphne's orgasm ripping through her.

"I'm close," Cowboy warned, never lasting too long in a tight asshole.

"Come inside my ass, stud," Daphne said, having a wicked idea.

"Sure thing," he said, continuing to pump his cock in and out of the tight ass until he couldn't hold back any longer. "Fuck!" he grunted, as he spewed his load in the tight asshole.

"Yes," Daphne moaned, always loving how cum felt shooting into any of her holes.

"Oh yes, I'm coming for you, Granny," Sarah moaned, as she held the older woman's face deep in her pussy as she painted the pretty older woman's face.

Barbara hungrily lapped up the excess cum pouring out of the teen cunt like it was homemade wine.

When Cowboy was done, Daphne clenched her ass tightly closed, and waddled over to her mother, gently pushed Danielle's head to the side, and then relaxed her sphincter as she lowered her gaping, leaking asshole onto her mother's face.

"Eat my asshole, Mommy, " Daphne ordered, as she knelt down on all fours.

"Mmmmmmm, such a nicely gaped asshole," Vicky said, as she leaned up and sucked some white cum out of the asshole, as now sitting up, her best friend resumed fucking her.

"Eat your mother's pussy while I fuck her," Danielle ordered.

"Oh, good idea," Daphne agreed, as she lowered herself down, bent her head sideways, and flicked the swollen clit as Danielle's strap-on cock slid in and out of her moaning mother.

"Thanks, guys," Gabby said, as the two remaining men got dressed.

"Anytime, it was a blast," Rico answered with a broad smile.

"Punny," Gabby laughed, as she watched her Mom and sister in a perverse 69 aided and abetted by Danielle, and her Grandma eating her best friend Sarah's pussy... her own pussy still on fire.

"Bring Grandma over here when you're done with her," Gabby requested.

"You want your Grandma to eat your pussy, don't you?" Sarah smiled, as she let go of the older woman's head.

"Why not?" Gabby asked.

"Why not, indeed," Sarah nodded, looking down at the glossy-faced Grandma. "Hungry for some more family snatch?"

"Certainly," Barbara replied eagerly, as she rolled over, crawled the few feet to her eighteen-year-old granddaughter and asked, "May I eat your cunt, granddaughter?" loving the idea she was committing even more incest.

"You definitely may, Grandma," Gabby welcomed, parting her legs wide and watching her mother's mother between them.

Vicky chowed down as much Cowboy cum as she could from her daughter's ass as she swirled her tongue inside the gaping hole to suck the cum out, as her orgasm rose in response to the hard fucking and the clit licking.

"Let's have some real fun now," Sarah said as if they'd been playing cards or something mundane all evening, as she went up to Gabby's room to grab the strap-on she'd left there for some of their fun sleepovers.

"This hasn't been real fun?" Gabby asked, as her Grandma licked her.

"You taste so good, granddaughter," Barbara enthused between licks, experiencing a newfound love and lust for pussy.

"Now that I know you want to, you may dine on it anytime you like," Gabby offered.

"Oh fuck, do me harder," Vicky moaned, desperate to come.

Sarah returned wearing her strap-on and went behind Danielle, who was fucking Vicky hard. "How about a sex sandwich?"

"What's that?" Danielle asked.

"Get on all fours, Ms. White," Sarah said, addressing Gabby's Mom the courteous way she always did.

Daphne got off her Mom and sat down beside her sister. "This has gotten crazy."

"Tell me about it," Gabby said, her hand gently pressing the back of her Grandma's head.

Danielle pulled out of her, and Vicky got on all fours, desperate to have that cock back inside her pussy.

"Now slide back into her," Sarah instructed, taking control like she always did in lesbian encounters.

"Okay," and Danielle did.

"Now stay deep inside her, while I go deep into you," Sarah instructed, positioning herself behind Danielle.

"Oh, yummy," Danielle said, as she realized she was indeed the filling in a sex sandwich.

"Danielle, please fuck me," Vicky begged, so desperate to come.

"Grandma, please don't ignore me," Daphne said, as she lay back and spread her legs wide open, wanting to see her grandmother between them.

"I'd never do that," Barbara said, kissing Gabby's pussy lips farewell for now, before advancing upon her other granddaughter.

"You can eat mine too, whenever you wish, "Daphne offered, as the sex sandwich train began its slow procession.

"In that case, I may be dining here a lot," Barbara smiled, as she licked her third pussy in just a few minutes, all of which were descended from her.

"Oh fuck," Danielle moaned, as she and Sarah began moving in smooth unison.

"Oh, God, don't stop," Vicky moaned, never having wanted to come more in her life.

So for a few minutes there were two separate threesomes:

-Barbara went back and forth licking, probing and sucking away on her two granddaughters' pussies, while they kissed each other and watched their Mom get fucked in a position they both knew they would have to try one day soon.

-Vicky on all fours got fucked, while Danielle also got fucked while she was also fucking Vicky, and Sarah served as the caboose by fucking Danielle's caboose.

Gabby, her pussy burning again, but getting frustrated from all the starts and stops of sharing her Grandma's tongue, grabbed her older sister, pulled her to the floor next to her loudly moaning mother and placed her legs between her sister's in a scissors position. "I've always wanted to try this," Gabby said, as she was now pussy to pussy with her sister.

"What is this? Is it even a thing?" Daphne asked.

"It is, and it's called scissoring," Gabby explained, "or also tribbing," as she held onto her sister's nylon-clad leg for support and began grinding on her.

"Oooooooh," Daphne moaned, as her pussy was rubbed. She followed suit, and the two sisters ground together, holding onto each other's legs.

"Yes, fuck!" Vicky screamed, collapsing forward, her head landing right beside Gabby, as her orgasm finally ripped through her, causing her entire body to quake with euphoria.

Danielle moved from being on her knees to being on all fours, and begged, "Fuck me, Sarah, fuck me good."

"As you wish," Sarah said, and began to really pound the older woman, being very good at wielding a cock... having fucked a couple dozen grown women already, over half of them MILFs... she loved the seduction. She'd just seduced a new one couple days ago, fucking her English teacher Mrs. Walker in her classroom, bending her over her desk and fucking both of her lower holes.

"Oh yessss," Danielle moaned as her pussy was pounded good.

"Oh fuck, this is so good," Gabby moaned as she ground on her sister, and also felt her sister sucking on her toes... something she'd never experienced before. It felt really nice, so she did the same to her sister.

Barbara, hungry again, crawled over to her cum-coated daughter who would really need a long, hot bath following all this, flipped her onto her back, and lapped up her leaking pussy, having not yet found the chance to taste her nieces' cunt cum, but once again they were otherwise engaged.

"Oh Mommy, what a wonderful evening this is, and you're the absolute best!" Vicky moaned from her state of complete sexual satisfaction.

"And you've got such a yummy box," Barbara returned, as she licked and licked.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me hard, Sarah," Danielle demanded, her orgasm building, as she began to bounce back to meet the deep, hard thrusts of the teenager.

"Come on my cock, my MILF slut," Sarah ordered, knowing when to push a submissive, and knowing when to call her names.

"Oh yes, fuck your slut, fuck her good," Danielle moaned, furiously bouncing back to take the cock inside her as deep as humanly possible.

"Faster, Daphne," Gabby ordered, wanting to come again.

"You too," Daphne said, as the scissoring sisters began to really grind on each other.