Mom's Bukkake Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's your big surprise," Gabby said, stressing the word 'big', as she jumped up to get the door, as Danielle began draping the new stockings onto Vicky.

"Now I'm really scared," Vicky said, sensing a stripper was about to strut into her living room.

"Oh, it's nothing to be scared of," Daphne said.

"Yes, it's just a little visitation from the Ghost of your Christmas Past," Danielle said, glancing again at her friend's pussy. Unlike her very straight college days, she now was bi, enjoying both cock and pussy equally.

"That is a dangerous statement," Vicky warned, as she looked up and saw not one, not two, not three, not four, but five men... yes, strut... into the room.

"Ooooooooh, nice," Barbara said, admiring the five young men... three white men, a black man and a Latino.

"Mom!" Vicky said.

"What?" Barbara asked. "They're hot, and I'm old, not dead."

"Yeah Mom, a woman is never too old to enjoy some hot men shaking their stuff," Gabby said.

Danielle finished putting her friend's new nylons on, as Vicky stroked her hands luxuriously up and down her silken legs, even as she looked around at the five gorgeous young men.

"So you must be the bride-to-be," Rico, the Latino leader of the group, said, walking up to her. And thus presenting a very impressive bulge right in front of her face.

"I am she," Vicky smiled, tipsy enough to enjoy what was about to happen, and yet sober enough to control the tingle inside her pussy.

"Come over to the centre of the room," Rico said, as he pulled her up and led her to a kitchen chair Daphne had placed in the centre of the room.

"Okay," Vicky followed along, admiring his strong arms... her husband-to-be didn't have those. Nope, he was an accountant.

Vicky sat down, and Rico said, "Enjoy."

"Oh, she definitely will," Daphne said.

"We all will," Gabby said, already trying to decide which cock she wanted to suck.

"Now my daughters are speaking for me," Vicky laughed, as a white well-built cowboy moseyed over to her, and Danielle once again topped up her wineglass.

Rachel cautioned, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"That doesn't leave much out," Vicky replied, as the first stripper began his show.

For the next forty-five minutes all five men danced for the five ladies... especially for Vicky... although there was no hint of what was to come next... just five hunky men stripping down to their underwear and nothing else, with nobody having touched anybody.

Then Rico and the other four men surrounded Vicky, and began dancing extra provocatively.

One by one they inched closer and closer to Vicky, who by this time had drunk enough wine to allow this to progress further than she should, for those big bulges looked very enticing and mouth-watering.

"On three, boys," Rico said, as all five men surrounded her.

"What's on three?" Vicky asked.

"One, two, three," Rico counted, and then all five of them discarded their final remaining articles of clothing... all just held in place with Velcro to be yanked off in an instant.

"All men should wear that kind of underwear," Barbara said, drooling unashamedly at the five big cocks, all of which were rapidly growing into full erections.

"Mom!" Vicky gasped, as she stared around at the five glorious dicks... all of them way larger than her husband-to-be's, or even the bastard's she'd sent packing.

"Good call, Grandma," Daphne agreed.

Vicky was helpless to do anything but sit and stare, as the five cocks circled around her.

She remained helpless as each man next stepped in front of her and slapped her face with his hard cock. She didn't even realize she was instinctively opening her mouth as each cock was presented.

The ladies cheered and watched in excitement... in amusement... in lust.

Vicky's cheeks burned with embarrassment as she said stiltedly, "I think that will be quite enough," even though she was enjoying the show, and a growing part of her wanted to suck and devour each one of these cocks... except that her mother, her sister and her two children were watching. (Danielle didn't matter; she'd already seen her at her sluttiest.)

"Suck one of them, Mom," Daphne cheered her on, ignoring her Mom's feeble protest.

"Or two of them," Gabby added.

"Or all five," Barbara encouraged her daughter, while Rico traced Vicky's lips with his cock.

"I can't," Vicky said, not willing to cheat on her good man.

"Yes, you can, you're not married yet," Rachel said.

"Well, I certainly can," Barbara said, getting off her chair, and saying, as she knelt down beside her daughter and reached for the big black ten-inch monster, "I really need some chocolate."

"Mom!" Vicky gasped, both at her mother's action and her sudden view of her mother stroking a huge black cock about a foot and a half away from her eyes.

Vicky had fucked a couple of black men back in college, and she'd found that sometimes the BBC myth was true and sometimes it wasn't. This time it definitely was... easily the largest cock she'd ever seen in person.

"Mom what? I'm hungry," the Grandma brushed off her daughter's objection, as she leaned forward and took her first ever black cock into her mouth... one long-time curiosity now become one more reality.

"Grandma, that looks so nice," Daphne encouraged her.

"Take it all down," Gabby added.

"Girls, really?" Vicky rebuked, astonished they were encouraging their grandmother, although she really wasn't doing anything wrong... she was a widow after all... and a growing part of her was feeling jealous. She wanted that big black dick. She really wanted his big load splattering all over her face. His balls were huge, and were likely carrying a full load of the warm, sticky cum she loved so much.

"Mmmmmmm," Barbara moaned on the big cock as she took more of it into her mouth. She'd always enjoyed sucking dick, and she was damn good at it.

Vicky watched her mother sucking that monster cock eagerly, taking over two-thirds of it into her mouth with ease, which had to mean several inches were going down her throat. She found it strangely hot, even if it wasn't completely wrong, not to mention she was doing it not only in front of her two daughters, but also with two of her grandchildren present... who were joyously encouraging her. She knew she should say something... should stop this... yet she remained in her chair enjoying the wild show, wishing it was her on her knees sucking that big chocolate cock.

"Suck that cock, Grandma," Daphne cheered her on.

"Get that load nice and ready," Gabby said, a reminder to her Grandma that the load had to go someplace specific.

"Yes Barbara, worship that big dick," Danielle encouraged, pondering which of the four remaining guys she wanted to devour, as she admired each of the erotic missiles all primed, loaded and ready to shoot.

"Mom, you'd better slip out of your dress... Now," Gabby warned her.

"What? Don't be ridiculous!"

"No, I mean it Mom, hurry and do it! Here, I'll go first, if that helps; Daphne, please join me."

Vicky stared at them astonished, while her two daughters hurriedly stood up and threw off their dresses, revealing they too had followed their dress code of no underwear, as they stood there wearing only their thigh highs. She hadn't seen their large and firm young breasts in several years, and she noticed their pubes were shaved clean.

They then hurried over to her, dragged her out of her chair to strip her own dress from her before sitting her back down, astonished at her own sudden nudity.

"Your Mom can really suck dick," the black guy told Vicky's large tits, clearly enjoying the view and his blow job.

"Oh, I'm good at that too," Vicky said, without even realizing she was saying it.

"We can all suck mean dicks," Gabby said, unconsciously rubbing her recently bared breasts. "I believe it's an inherited trait."

"Gabby," Vicky said, seeming to be repeating the names of her naughty children and her naughty mother over and over.

"Oh yeah, suck it," the black guy groaned, sounding like he was getting close.

"God, you suck dick like a trooper, Mom," Rachel said, shocked at witnessing her mother's aggressive cock sucking ability.

"Get ready, Mom," Gabby called out a warning.

"For what?" Vicky asked, as she watched her mother bob furiously, nearing the finish of her epic blow job.

"For this," the black guy said, as he pulled out, aimed his cock at Vicky's face and erupted his load all over her face and breasts.

"Oh God!" Vicky gasped, as the hot cum splattered onto her face and immediately began dripping down, warming her entire body.

"So hot," Daphne said, finding the sight of her Mom getting an extended facial even hotter than the last party Danielle had organised.

"Yes, take it all," The black guy groaned, as rope after rope shot out and rained down on its pretty target.

"Do you like your present from Grandma and me?" Gabby asked, as she knelt on the other side of her mother and went for the cowboy's impressive rawhide. She then added, "And that's why you had to strip... we didn't want you to ruin your pretty dress."

"This was your plan?" Vicky asked, as she basked in the sensation of warm cum all over her front.

"It was Daphne's idea," Gabby said, stroking the eight-inch-long and thick bronco dick. "But Grandma and I were the ones who made it a reality," she added, before she took the cock in her mouth.

"I can't believe you girls," Vicky said, as she wiped cum from her eyes, having closed them just in time to avoid cum sting.

"We know you love facials," Daphne said.

"How could you possibly know that?" Vicky queried, as she opened her eyes.

"It sure wasn't me," Danielle said, in a tone giving away it definitely had been her.

"You're terrible," Vicky said, as she shook her head and turned to see her younger daughter bobbing on a cock. "Gabby, what on earth are you doing?"

Gabby took the cock out of her mouth. "What?" she asked. "I'm just extracting this second load for you."

"What? Why?" Vicky said, hearing the words spilling out of her naked daughter's mouth, yet still hard pressed to comprehend them.

"This is your bukkake party, Mommy," Gabby revealed, "and by the time it's over you'll be a completely delicious sodden mess," before taking the big, fat, mouth-stretching cock back into her mouth.

"Girls, this just isn't right," Vicky objected, even though she didn't budge from her chair or even try to cover herself as she gazed around at the three remaining loaded and unattended cocks.

"You're correct, it isn't right," a tattooed stud said, "because although you're naked, your mouth is still empty," as he stepped over to Vicky and slid his cock into her open mouth.

"Suck it, Mom," Daphne encouraged.

"Take it all, sis," Rachel added, getting hungry for some cock herself.

Vicky couldn't believe she had cum all over her face and body, and suddenly a cock in her mouth. It had happened so quickly, so unexpectedly, that she'd had no opportunity to control what had happened. She knew she should push this guy away, but her lust and her natural desire to please seized control of her, as the hard cock in her mouth made her totally unable to speak... but totally able to suck.

So knowing her mother and daughter had planned all this for her, and her Mom had already sucked a cock to completion so it could come on her face, while her younger daughter was well on her way to doing the same, Vicky began bobbing.

"Yeah, Mom, suck that cock!" Daphne cheered, excited to see her mother getting into the act.

Finding sucking from a chair a little awkward and unnatural, she carefully worked her way off the chair and onto her knees, without allowing 'her' big cock to slip out of her mouth.

"Now that's the cock sucking slut I remember so fondly," Danielle said, as she stood up, casually stripped as if she did it in front of people all the time (which she did), to approach Rico and ask him, "Mind if I dine on this big fat cock?"

"Go ahead, babe," he agreed, and Danielle too dropped to her knees to chow down on some man meat.

"Well, we can't have you the only one not being serviced," Daphne said, as she moved to the muscle man with the smallest of the five cocks... at only seven inches.

"No, we can't have that," he agreed.

"Shit, I need a dick too," Rachel said, feeling left out of the action.

"I'm ready for you, I reload quickly," the black guy offered.

"Well, let's get those balls boiling again," Rachel said, following the crowd by removing her dress before dropping before him and taking his cock in her mouth.

"Oh God, I'm getting really close," the guy in Gabby's mouth warned.

Gabby loved sucking dick, loved hearing guys moan, and loved swallowing cum; but this one special time she'd allow her mother to receive her hard-earned treat. She backed away and pointed the dick at her mother's face.

"Here's another load for you, Mommy," Gabby said, thinking that calling her Mommy sounded a little, or perhaps a lot, nastier than just Mom.

The guy in Vicky's mouth pulled out and she found herself looking directly at a hard, throbbing, saliva-wet new big cock. "What the..." she began, as cum rocketed into her open mouth and all over her face.

"Bukkake!" Gabby cheered, as she watched her naked mother getting sprayed with a second big load.

"And here's another," a guy said, as he pulled out of Daphne's mouth and exploded the biggest load yet all over the bride-to-be.

"Holy shit," Gabby gasped. "What a load."

"Mom looks so hot all coated in cum," Daphne said, as Rico pulled out of Danielle's mouth, stroking his cock vigorously.

"Keep your eyes closed, my slut daughter," Barbara said, "another load is incoming."

Vicky's eyelids were coated with cum, so she just followed her mother's advice and allowed a fourth load to coat her already dripping face and run down... loving this bukkake... loving this return to her past slutty ways... now even loving the humiliation of her naked daughters seeing her in such a cum-drenched state. She opened her mouth wide, in the hope of catching as much cum as she could. God, she could down a cum milkshake... something she'd done once at a frat house... chugging down over a dozen loads from a cup.

Gabby took the cowboy dick that had been in her Mom's mouth and bobbed hungrily on it, wanting to extract the fifth load for her, just as Rico exploded his load.

"So hot," Daphne said, as she admired her cum-coated Mom and her cock-sucking sister.

"Oh yes slut, suck my cock," the buckaroo groaned, enjoying the pretty girl's mouth working away on him.

"Yes, get Mom her last load," Daphne agreed.

"Shit, I want some more dick," Barbara declared, as she watched her granddaughter expertly sucking cock.

"Black stud, do you fuck at parties like this one?" Barbara asked bluntly, which would have made Vicky's eyes go wide, except they were glued shut at the moment.

"Oh, yeah bitch, get that dress off and bend over," the black guy replied.

"Way cool; then please slam that big black cock into me," Barbara eagerly begged, as she eagerly stripped down and braced her hands on the chair her daughter had vacated.

Vicky gasped as she swallowed some of the cum that had landed inside her open mouth. By the sounds, her mother was now fucking a black man... the lucky bitch. She felt cum slowly oozing down her face as she waited for one final load to splash down.

"Take that big dick, Grandma," Daphne encouraged her, this party getting wilder than even she could have imagined.

"Oh my," a new feminine voice gasped, as she walked into the wild scene.

The last guy pulled out of Gabby, directed his cock at Vicky, and presented her with her fifth load in a few minutes.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me hard," Barbara moaned, as the big dick slid in and out of her.

"Oh yes," Vicky moaned, as her pussy was on fire from the hot bukkake.

Gabby stood up and kissed the new arrival, Sarah. She then whispered, "Want to eat my Mom?"

"Fuck yeah," Sarah said, gazing hungrily at the cum-drenched MILF.

"Just push her onto her back and dive right in," Gabby advised. "She's too far gone to even think of stopping you."

"You sure?" Sarah asked, as the guy finished spewing his load on Vicky's completely cum-coated face.

"Absolutely. Go for it," Gabby said.

"I am hungry, "Sarah admitted, as she too tossed her clothing aside, then went to the dazed MILF and pushed her to the floor.

"No fucking, I'm not allowed to fuck anyone," Vicky protested, not wanting to cheat on her husband-to-be any more than she already had.

"Oh, this won't be fucking or cheating," Sarah assured her, as she spread her legs and dove into the very wet pussy.

"Oh my God!" Vicky moaned, as she felt a tongue on her pussy and realised Sarah was now here.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me, yes, fuck," Barbara moaned, her orgasm rising as the other men watched the interracial fuck scene.

"Mind if I have a snack?" Danielle asked Gabby as she pushed her to the floor beside Vicky and spread her legs.

"You betcha! I've imagined this happening many times," Gabby said, before adding, "although I think a 69 would be a lot tastier experience for me."

"Mmmmm," Danielle hummed agreeably, as she spun herself around to offer her pussy to the eighteen-year-old.

"Oh God, don't stop," Vicky moaned, the tongue on her pussy burning with intensity as her orgasm rose at an expedited pace.

"Fuuuuuuuck, yes," Barbara screamed, alerting everyone probably for miles around, that she was coming.

"Shit," the black guy grunted, as he deposited his load deep inside the older woman's pussy.

"Wow, everything is so hot," Daphne exulted, as she watched the black guy keep pumping his load into her Grandma's pussy, watched her mother get eaten out by Sarah, and envied her sister in a 69 with Danielle.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to come," Vicky declared, just a moment before the most intense orgasm she could remember struck her like a thunderbolt.

Sarah eagerly lapped up the MILF's cum, knowing even this wife-to-be would be begging to have her between her legs again... they always did.

"Oh fuck, why don't you give Mom your creampie, Grandma?" Daphne suggested wickedly.

"Ohhhhhh, you nasty bitch," Grandma smiled, as the black stud pulled out of her. "That's a great idea!"

Vicky was still trembling from the intensity of her orgasm as her mother straddled her face and even more cum dripped onto her forehead. "Mom, what are you doing?"

"Giving you my creampie," Barbara said, as she lowered her freshly fucked pussy and its sticky contents onto her daughter's face.

"Mom, no," Vicky protested, as more cum dripped onto her face.

"Eat my creampie, my little slut," Barbara said, still quite flexible for her age as she sat on her daughter's face, grabbed the back of her head, and pulled it deep into her wetness.

"Eat Grandma's cunt, Mom," Daphne urged her.

"No way, I've got to see this," Gabby said between lustful licks of her mother's longstanding best friend.

"So do I," Danielle agreed as she extracted her pussy from Gabby's face, and all the girls as well as all the strippers turned to watch the incestuous act.

Vicky was stunned as the strong pussy smell and her mother's cum-leaking pussy dripped down on her face. She couldn't believe her mother was forcefully making her commit incest, yet because of the sweet scent, the cum leaking onto her added to her own buzz, her sexual rush, her curiosity and the audible encouragement from both of her daughters, she gave in and began licking her mother's pussy.

"Oh yes baby girl, that's it, eat Mommy's pussy," Barbara moaned.