All Comments on 'Mom's Motivation'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 3 years ago

Some glitches overcome by a hot story. Five stars.

She went from 44- to 42-years old. The story said she never let anyone cum inside her since the broken condom - and yet she had two more children. I wonder how that happened. I think your proofreaders need to do a better job.

I loved her red toenails and the footjob. And I'm looking forward to the second son scoring a hot Mommy Pet. Then, after she's motivated her sons to become adults in more than age, she can preserve her daughter's virginity by taking on the boyfriend. Or maybe by then, she'll be ready to teach her daughter how to please a man and eat some incestuous pussy. She should treat all her children equally, should she not?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

I liked the story and loved the sex but I really hated the boys. Unlike most son's in other mom/son motivational stories, these guys are just slobs and lazy assholes, especially Andrew. They treat their mom and their sister like shit. I normally love your characters but not these guys. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

God i hope they dp her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another awesome story from the best of Literotica's best authors!

IJS0904IJS0904about 3 years ago

Great writing! Please continue the series. I want to see how she deals with the other brother. I wonder, does little sister enter the equation at some point?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Agree with everything legsfeettoes said. Especially teaching Haley to eat pussy.

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentabout 3 years ago

Jasmine: You bring a great deal of pleasure into the world, thank you for yoour delicilus erotica!

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

yes Jas, please continue with that dirty slut Mommy and the rest of the family, ALL of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hi Jaz,

I Loved It ! ! !

Now, according to that good old rating system, you get six stars from me.

Really nice to see you doing a straight text story.

And what a story it is. Good plot, well handled, nicely developed through the use of plenty of good, dirty, explicit, descriptive language. Nice exchanges among the characters as you develop your plot.

Is this the new, now, you? I hope so. I like you this way . . I'm with you. You are damned (fucking) good!

And there are still more new roads (even avenues) for you to look into, to consider, to explore, to pursue, and to expand your very creative writing and superb story-telling, possibilities. The potential is there.

Very nice to see you sporting a trimmed bush around your cunt. Certainly a very mature and lady-like thing to do, and to promote. Thank you.

Fabulous story Jaz. YES, do Part Two.

Lots more of this kind of creative story-telling. PLEASE!

Love you, Jaz. Love your legs, and etc.

Kisses,

Jack Auff x o

ker63469ker63469about 3 years ago

I have to agree with everything Sex4lf57 said. Definitely not one of your hotter stories. Still I gave you 5 stars because of the work and effort that I am sure you put into this story just as you do for ALL of your stories.You are my FAVORITE author for a reason. Writing is like baseball, you can't knock it out of the park everytime. I am eagerly looking forward to your future work tho.

BelleDeVilleneuveBelleDeVilleneuveabout 3 years ago

You know, I must admit I agree with legsfeettoes though I wouldn’t go as far as everything. The boys definitely do NOT deserve to go anywhere near their sister... but Mom teaching her things would pique my interests.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks to the. Moments so far.

The plot was different as the series will explore sons finally growing up, even if in a rather unorthodox way. So yes you are not supposed to like them, but hopefully their maturity will improve as time goes on.

Ps... part two is written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good and seductive. Worthy of an illustration genre. Story of other son will be welcome

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

Definitely want to read about the other son. There should be a part 3 as well, where she gets spit roasted, and dp'd.

RRC2RRC2about 3 years ago

A good story and I love the way the author teases with the reader about references to the ex.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Have Stephanie fuck all 3 of her kids to motivate the to find good paying jobs, with a family sex orgy completing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it Jasmine!!

I just hope she puts Andrew in his place, aka the bottom!

And I agree with other comments that Hayley should be left alone by the boys, but taught a few things by mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Always love your stories. Thank you again 💖

captain123captain123about 3 years ago

Excellent story. While incest is not normally my thing I loved everything about this story and how you have written it. I cant wait to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Don’t you think the recurring mommy slut theme is becoming old? I’m not a writer and never will be but it’s the same old same old every time...you’re obviously talented so get thinking of something different please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story as usual. Please continue, and how about including the daughter.

decimusdecimusabout 3 years ago

Loved the slow build up and his vulnerability. This was really hot and sexy, and sweet and dirty. I am really horny now - 5 Stars!

Wish I’d had a Hooter Mommy!

walt555walt555about 3 years ago

The usual high standard I've come to love, can't wait to see what happens to this horny mommy and her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I can't wait for the second son to get in on it

Rnlaw44Rnlaw44about 3 years ago

ABSOLUTELY continue!!! Make part 2 a seduction of older son also .... then part 3 have one of them catch the other 2 together!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please, please, please continue this story. Perhaps Pet Mommy could give up her anal virginity!

boaman007boaman007about 3 years ago

Awesome story, can't wait for the next installment. As always your writing is so on point!

Mjski582Mjski582about 3 years ago

Great story. Very nice build up. I’d say for the next leave Andrew out of the action. He seems a bit douchier than Alex. It is good to see the nicer one rewarded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fuck you. Enough with this crap. got the interracial domination. That's the only shit I'm here for and the last one was 2 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fucking awesome

Blue_GatorBlue_Gatorabout 3 years ago

The story’s good like most of yours. I just can’t help but notice you fall back into the same formula as most of your stories.

Always a woman in a position of power trying to seduce those beneath her or that work for her. I’m starting to notice a few psychological signatures, that is things you can’t resist including. Always how you’re submissive, middle aged, secret life reading or writing literotica, usually plugging one of your own works, character is named after your username or like a fantasy projection of yourself, nylon/foot fetish, etc. I’ve been trying to psychoanalyze you from your work for years.

Usually this level of ego and almost compulsive affirmations is present mainly in dudes, something I’ve long suspected you of identifying as IRL.

I like your stories but many of them are the same. Have you ever tried writing something out of your comfort zone? Something that isn’t obsessed with power dynamics, seducing people you’re either in a position or power/authority over(teacher/parent/business exec), something with actual romance and passion?

Ironman52Ironman52about 3 years ago

Yep I need the the second son to get his too. 5*

tallman441tallman441about 3 years ago

Good story. Very hot. Initially, I thought it might be to long, but the pacing was good. I do think I would of held them off from fucking until he started his job, started his class, and showed commitment. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely Mommy needs to motivate her older son

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yes please write more of her and her sons

mako64mmako64mabout 3 years ago

i hope you will do Haley first

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can’t wait for the next one

TopazThornTopazThornabout 3 years ago

Good story . Can't wait to see how thins progress, especially with the other son. Tank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another great story.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69about 3 years ago

Would love to to read the second part

Ishare69Ishare69about 3 years ago

Was a bit skeptical of the environment background of the story but as you got into the story it became more interesting. Of course another cliff hanger. LOL Would love see follow up stories like follow up on brother and follow on daughter, sister Haley. Overall I liked it.

notactnotactabout 3 years ago

Overall, great work! It might have been more savory if the sons had been written with some redeeming qualities. Having them "lazy" and unmotivated is fine, however they were incredibly disrespectful and overall douches; those traits make it challenging for a reader to relate to and equally difficult in seeing either son "get" sexually rewarded.

burrito54burrito54about 3 years ago

Wow really enjoyed it, can't wait to read a lot more. Have enjoyed reading your stories for a long time. There is even a third story about having her two sons together. Keep up the great work

wavey45wavey45about 3 years ago

Great story 5* as usual. You are my favourite author and always write extremely sexy stories, this is no different I have no negative thoughts at all. Please publish more can't wait to see what happens with the rest of the family.

noahbudienoahbudieabout 3 years ago

Great start. Please keep this story going

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeabout 3 years ago

Your writing is so erotic, I love reading it. Yes! I definitely want to hear more about your motivational skills with 'all' your children. ☺

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You are my favorite author and I hope you continue this story! You give me so many thoughts and fantasies!!!

Conqeror_KingConqeror_Kingabout 3 years ago

Of COURSE we need a sequel!

buzzsaw48buzzsaw48almost 3 years ago

I've been off the site for a while during these crazy times. This is definitely up there and I cannot wait to read the further adventures of Mom and her boys and maybe daughter. To think of all the times she bathed and cleaned and caressed his cock and now to enjoy him as a man is a great thought! I bet she had her mind blown feeling him cum in her. Excellent foddr for fantasies and beyond!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good well written story.

Looking forward to the next chapter

Goldguppie123Goldguppie123over 2 years ago

the Sons were real dicks and although I want more the older son doesn't deserve any of his mommy slut all for the younger one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am late to this series. It would be even hotter if the mom did not jump to bj so early. Maybe a handjob and more teasing. If it is hj, hand tease. Bj, blow tease. The sons are clearly into the mother so maybe make them work hotter for it. In between each act, she feels more morally conflicted but more turned on at the same time. The mommy talk and clothing ard great. Keep doing god's work. Thank you

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricalmost 2 years ago

Mmmmm, great story, your writing is so good, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was so hot loved it all. Yes please continue the saga to show true sexual hunger and love in the family

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

363. This has all the makings of a really sexy series. Good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...