Mom Seduces Me at 18

Story Info
Me and my bbw mom have sex after I turn 18.
2k words
4.32
41.3k
58
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom was single most of her life, and once I turned eighteen, she had a habit of being very open about her body when I was around. She would use the bathroom in front of me, bathe in front of me, dress and undress while I watched. I knew what every inch of her body looked like, and she did not seem bothered by it in the least, nor did she seem bothered by my erections. I became accustomed to seeing her completely naked, her huge, pale breasts, her coppery-orange pubic hair, how she looked when she lifted her soft belly to wipe herself after she peed. There were no secrets or boundaries when it came to my mother. It was as though she was trying to tempt me, or seduce me, though at the time, I didn't pick up on it.

I started to enjoy the sight of her naked, and she had no shame in letting me see her that way. She was on the short side, a plus-size woman, about two-hundred pounds. Thick and beautiful, with dark hair on top, but bright red pubic hair below. Her body was covered in freckles. Her breasts and hips and rear end were more than ample, and very sexy, and she had a soft round belly. She had a roll or two, but the sight of her was arousingly rubenesque, if nothing else. Any guy would be aroused by her, let alone her own son. She is the reason I am attracted to both bbw's and natural redheads. My mother also liked to wear pantyhose and high heels, which is something else I am thoroughly aroused by as an adult. To see my mother's thick thighs and calves, cocooned in nylons, cascading down into plump little ankles and feet... it's enough to make you burst in your pants. I even had a best friend who wanted to fuck her, though I always blew it off as a joke.

She teased me once, about finding pictures of naked women I had taped to the inside of my closet door. She said she found them, the pictures of those girls with their "titties and pussies showing," and followed me upstairs so I couldn't take them down before she got there. She opened my closet door, and I was caught red-handed. I felt myself turn red, but to this day, I don't know if I was embarrassed, or ashamed that I had made her jealous somehow. She smiled, and said, "I see. Well, at least you're normal." She looked at then winked at me.

We sat down on the bed, and her thick legs peeked out from the bottom of her long skirt. She was wearing pantyhose and heels, and the sight of her was getting me aroused. Those legs, the pantyhose, her tiny little toes peeking out from her sandals.

She asked me if I got hard looking at girls like that, and I said yes. She asked if I had had sex yet, and I said no.

"So no girl has seen your penis yet?" she asked.

I just shook my head, no. It was bad enough that guys in school had teased me about still being a virgin, but to admit it to my own mother. Was something else entirely.

Then she surprised me by asking, "Can I see it? I mean, your erection... Can Mommy see how big and hard you are?"

I was shocked, and I got hard again just at the mere thought of my own mother wanting to see my cock. I looked over her body. I was ready to explode. I wanted to touch her so badly it hurt.

Above all, however, I wanted to obey. She was my mother, after all, so I did as she asked. She helped me unzip and free my cock. She smiled and commented on how big and hard I was. I was normally about seven inches, but under the circumstances, for some reason, I was closer to eight.

"Would you like Mommy to touch you?" she asked. "I would do anything for my boy."

I smiled and nodded. "Yes. Please."

She groped my shaft, tickling it gently, then gripped it in her soft, pale hand. She was the first woman to touch my cock, so the head of my cock was huge, and pinkish-purple with lust. Precum dribbled out of me and down her hand like honey.

"Oh, boy," she said, and with one more stroke, I was done. My shaft tightened. My cock twitched, and I ejaculated and spurted five jets of cum all over my mom's hand and myself. She giggled, then stroked the last few drops of semen from my balls.

"You know," she said, "I don't get out much, and it does turn me on that you can come so much. I do get lonely, and it's obvious you have no problem with me touching you..."

I knew what she was getting at, but I was afraid to say it.

She leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "Go lock the door, just in case."

When I came back to the bed, she was already stripping off her skirt, heels and stockings. Soon she was as naked as could be, in my room, ready for me to do whatever it was we were about to do. The anticipation of it drove me insane. She stood there, belly and tits and hips, all big, soft, and tempting. Her bright orange hair below peeked out from beneath her belly. I wanted to touch her all over. I was hard again in no time at all.

"I guess you like what you see," she said playfully.

She told me to lay down on my bed, and when I did, she took my hand and placed it on her fat thigh.

"Have you ever touched a girl, or woman?"

"No."

She helped me run my hand up and down her leg, squeezing where necessary or appropriate for the moment.

"So, you haven't touched a girl's pussy, then?"

I swallowed hard. "No."

My mom moved my hand between her thighs, which were softer than anything I had ever touched before. I felt hair on my fingers, and then wetness, and soft flesh. My mom smiled as she watched me close my eyes and enjoy what she was doing. She pushed my fingertips against her pussylips, grinding and rubbing on my virgin hand. Her body jiggled as she ground on me harder. Her breath skipped as she breathed harder. In a matter of moments, I felt an extreme amount of wetness and stickiness on my hand. She spread her legs and let me look down at her pussy as she squirted through the hair and onto the bed and floor. She erupted suddenly, and what looked like donut icing spurted out of her, all over my hand and her thighs.

She smiled and lifted my fingers to her mouth, where she licked my fingers clean of the creamy white gooiness that was all over them.

"Did you know women could do that?" she asked.

"No."

"Well, not every woman can, but when they do, you will love it, especially if you are kissing and licking her down there."

She used her top to clean herself, and then told me to lay back on the bed. My mom climbed onto me, straddled my hips and sat down on me. The weight of her sexy body turned me on, as well as how she looked, on top of me. She was so soft and round, and it got me so hard to imagine what was next in our adventure together. Even the stretchmarks from her pregnancy eighteen years ago turned me on.

I ran my hands over her belly, caressing and squeezing it gently. I moved up to her huge tits, molding them like soft clay. Her nipples were pale and hard.

"I know you like looking at me naked," she said, grinding my shaft slowly. "When I'm getting dressed, I see you getting hard. Like you get hard for those girls in your closet. Do you want to be inside my pussy? Inside my tight, red-haired pussy?"

"Yes, Mom. Please let me be inside you."

"And you know what will happen if you release inside me, right?"

"Yes, mom. I do. I love you."

"I'm not fixed, and I'm unprotected. Completely unprotected."

"I know, mom. I understand. I love you."

"I love you, too, baby."

She glided along my hard shaft until I slipped inside her fat, wet pussy. The weight of her beautiful body crushed me as she sat down on me, forcing me to impale her. She was so tight, and her belly rested on my own as she slid all the way down my shaft. She took my hands and helped me fondle her huge tits. Needless to say it, I was coming again, and my mother encouraged it, laying on top of me so I couldn't pull out. She said, "That's it, baby. Inside me. Release inside my pussy. Come inside Mommy's pussy. I want your baby. I want your baby inside me. "

I reached down to hold her hips and rub her thighs, and she leaned into me, letting me suck her giant breasts. The whole experience had me filling her again, and it felt like my orgasm would never end. Soon I felt my seed leaking out of my mom's pussy, all over me and my bed. She was coming too, oozing and squirting all over both of us.

"I like it that you came inside me," she said. "Do you like it that you probably got me pregnant?"

"I nodded. "Yes, mom. I love it. I love you."

"Lay back, let me make you come again. I want to make sure."

She told me to lay still and proceeded to ride me slowly, up and down, grinding like a woman unhinged. Within seconds, I was coming again, and she pushed down onto me, making sure it went inside her again.

She didn't climb off of me until I came inside her three more times. She fell asleep hugging me, both of us drenched in cum and sweat.

Sometime later, I came into the kitchen where my mom was doing the last of the dishes. She was in her favorite polyester robe, which was light blue, and slightly see-through. I was hard instantly, at the sight of her.

I came up behind her and hugged her.

I said, "I love you, mom, and she said, "I love you, too, honey."

I held her until she could feel my erection on her ass, which didn't take long. I heard her stop washing and wiping, and she asked, "What are you doing?" I didn't answer.

I let her feel me on her soft ass, and she started rubbing back on me.

"Oh, god, mom," I moaned, and she bent over in front of me. I quickly lifted her gown and found her legs were open. I pressed forward, and my hard cock popped inside her pussy in one stroke. My mom squealed out loud, and soon enough, I was coming so hard and long I didn't think it would end. I shoved my cock deep into her womb, and didn't pull out until all of my semen was inside her.

I suddenly realized the wave of wetness, running down my legs as I filled her. My mom was gushing, dribbling, and squirting all over us. I felt it on my legs, and it soaked the little rug at our feet. I pumped in and out of my mom from behind, holding her wide hips in my hands, and filled her two more times.

When we were done, she was sweaty, and turned around to kiss me. She held my face in her hands and kissed me deeply, then said, "I can't believe you made me squirt. Not a lot of men can do that. You better watch out. You keep this up and I might fall in love with you."