Mom, Sis and Me Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom, my sister, and I continue to screw.
2.9k words
4.44
25.2k
26
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+All characters depicted are at least 18

I needed time to recharge. We watched some TV while mom snuggled up to me on the loveseat, playing with my semi-hard dick. She grabbed my still sticky shaft and began jerking me off slowly, eager for me to get completely hard again.

"Eat my pussy, Jeff."

It was a cross between a request and an order. I dropped to my knees, put my face between the taut thighs and nuzzled up to the drenched flower, the hard knob at the front more than obvious. I wondered if she'd ever fucked Tina with it. It wasn't long enough to fuck my ass, but lengthy enough to pinch between my thumb and first two fingers. I pursed my lips and sucked the hard clit. Mom's legs stiffened and her hands gripped the arms of the chair, her chest heaving as I wriggled my tongue as deeply as it could go.

"Holy shit, Jeff! Look at what you're doing to mom!"

I looked up at her, contortions twisting her face. Her eyes were glassy as though she'd had too much wine. I quit, afraid I might be hurting my mother. The woman's glazed eyes came into focus as she grabbed my head and shoved it back between her legs.

"Damn, brother, Imma want some of that later."

Mom's face relaxed after she came a second time. Her cream flowed heavily onto the couch cushion. Oh good, I thought, now I have something to sniff when mom's not home. Of course, I could always go into the laundry hamper after mom's taken her panties off. Sniffing something that's been so close to her often juicy cunt would be the second best thing. Masturbating, at this point, seemed to be a waste of good cum. Only in emergencies, I reasoned. After all, I had two of the best lovers at my beck and call. Even if I was actually at theirs.

My tool was hard once again. It was great to be young. I looked at Tina, who wiggled her finger toward herself. I walked over on my knees, and once I did I parted her legs and pressed my face against drenched pussy. I sucked and licked even harder than I had mom, and the response was similar with her eyes damn near bulging out as she banged her palms on the chair. I bit her clit, I thought, a little too hard. She just slumped down as if melting and begging for more of the same.

Tina's musky scent was even stronger than mom's, but not unpleasant. In fact, the smell emanating from her twat drove me to eat her with an even greater fervor than mom had enjoyed.

Suddenly the younger woman got up and yanked my arm. I looked at mom as my sister pulled me toward her old room. Once in there she fell onto the bed, legs splayed, pink flesh glistening. Without thinking I got on top of her and eased my seven inches inside her. I heaved as I humped, wondering if mom was jealous that Tina was getting all my attention, even if it was temporary. After all, my twin would be going home eventually. I could get all the satisfaction I sought from mom.

As much pussy as I was going to get, not only tonight, but going forward, I still had teenage idiosyncracies. I still couldn't wait to sniff mom's dirty panties, to wrap them around my wiener and jack off, never mind that I still considered it a waste of good cum. At this age I could generate a lot. The real thing smelled a hell of a lot sexier than soiled underwear, but the undies were kinda like forbidden fruit. Mom knew I sneaked a whiff now and again. I don't think she would mind. I posited that she might even enjoy watching me jack off in them now and again. I wouldn't know how right I was until a few days from now. But more about that later.

Tina grabbed my hand and nearly dragged me to her old bedroom. "Come on you little fucker," she said harshly, as though she couldn't wait to have my dick inside her.

"Hey little brother," my sister said after we were laying down. "Did you know I was wearing panties when I walked into the house?"

I looked at her, ready to correct her since I'd not seen her leave since walking in, nor did I see her taking her underwear off. But she reached under the bed and retrieved a pair of black panties that seemed a little too small to belong to our mother (Tina was just the slightest less hippy than was mom, and while mom sported 36Cs, Tina was more like a cool 34C, which I know has nothing to do with panties, but the point is my twin was smaller than mom.

"Hmm, they seem to have cooled a bit. I think I should heat them up a little, don't you?"

With that she put the underwear on and started rubbing her crotch. Once the part of the panties that touched her cunt was thoroughly soaked, she rolled them off, and rubbed the musky scented material on my face, balled them up and shoved the garment into my open mouth. She put her finger over her lips to caution me to be quiet, then she pushed me down onto the bed, instructing me to remain on all fours. With a deft tongue she started licking my asscrack.

"You're not the only one that likes a sweet ass," she growled as the mouth organ swiped up and down between my cheeks.

Tina began massaging my ass, then without warning she smacked it hard. Although it stung, I wanted her to do it again, which she gladly did. Then a third time, and again and again, till I felt as red as a ripe tomato.

"Listen, you mother fucker, I'm gonna check with mom at least once a week, and if she ever tells me you didn't give her everything you have, and then some, I'll bring my belt over and we'll both have licks on that sweet ass. And by licks, I don't necessarily mean with our tongues."

"I will, I will, I promise." The word "necessarily" echoed in my head. I couldn't wait till I got a chance to spank those two shapely asses. As they say "it hurt so good." And damn did it ever get my sexual juices flowing like never before.

"Look, Jeff, I never told anyone before, about how I really feel about you having sex with either of us."

I bit my lip. Was she going along with it just because she was afraid to lose mom's affections if she didn't?

"Not about that, per se, but frankly I'm a little jealous. Ever since mom and I have been screwing around I thought we were exclusive. Then when she called me and told me how great you were, my mind started going a little haywire. I mean, I became curious about how good you were in the sack, but I really didn't want anything coming in between me and mommy. And I still don't. But still, I can't be here all the time, and seeing how fulfilled mom is makes me really happy. And with you willing to do stuff dad never wanted to do... My first thought was 'where do I sign up?' But..."

Oh oh, where is this going?

"I never thought I would even be thinking this, but you being here, being so good in bed and such a good son and brother otherwise, is making me re-evaluate my decision to become completely independent. I haven't talked to mom, yet, but I am thinking about moving back in here."

"OMG Tina, seriously? Don't you think you might get bored with the same sex partners all the time?"

My brow was furrowed, but I was delighted. I could serve my two favorite women as often as I wanted. Often both at once.

"Oh fuck you, dearest brother. If I ever get bored, there's always Jenny," she said, that lascivious look creeping across her lips again.

"You mean our neighbor next door?" I said, somewhat incredulously. Jenny wasn't nearly as hot as mom or Tina, not as svelte, but the woman who was a little younger than mom had a sweet pair of melons and curves for days. "You mean she and mom..."

"Not with mom that I know of, but she and I enjoyed each other a few times the year I turned 18. She's not the thinnest woman in the world, but she's definitely hot. And I think she'd love to get some of you as well as mom. While mom and I have never discussed her, I think mom may have fucked her a time or two. If not I'm sure she'd love to."

My mind went to the woman next door. She was like the quintessential girl next door, who'd never been married. I don't even know if she ever got laid, at least by a man. I didn't know if she was a lesbian or just didn't engage in sex, though thinking about she and mom getting it on started me imagining, and made my cock, which had grown flaccid talking to my sister about matters that didn't necessarily involve me, start to grow anew.

"In fact, you know where I used to ram Jenny with a dildo?" Tina said as she got onto her knees and dropped to her hands. She placed a thumb on each side of the semi-globes that made up her ass and spread her cheeks. "Come on baby, there's a tube of K-Y in my dresser. I keep it there just in case I feel like fucking my own ass. But now that you're here to take care of that, I don't need to."

I got out the tube, spread a generous amount against the pucker and twisted my finger in to make sure the entire dollop coated the orifice. I pressed my glans against the entrance, harder and harder until the sphincter relaxed and the head was swallowed up. Tina grunted as the shaft disappeared inside her. Before too long we were both groaning. My sister reached under her and began to diddle herself as I humped mercilessly. The tight ass rocked front to back as though riding with me. The clenched asshole seemed to bind me more with every pump. I could feel every muscle in my body spasm. I tried to think of something else as I'd done with mom, but even that artifice didn't work as I started to let go. My nuts exploded almost the moment of Tina's orgasm. My jizz dripped out of her asshole, leaking from it like a faucet in need of a washer. Before she could bark her order for me to clean it up, I lapped up every drop that rolled down her thighs. Before I could finish cleaning, Tina laid down on the bed and sighed. She patted the bed next to her head. I laid next to her and rocked her as she fell asleep, happily tired from the night of raw sex with both her brother and our mother.

* * * *

The next morning both Tina and I walked from the bedroom hand-in-hand. Mom smiled. "Did you two sleep well?"

Tina nodded with a cheshire cat grin. "Mom, he passed the test with flying colors."

"I knew he would. Now, let's eat breakfast. I'm famished, and we have a guest coming over a little later."

"Who?"

"Tina, you, of all people, need to ask?"

"Jenny!" my sister squealed. Mom nodded with delight. "Only she doesn't know about us," she added. "And I want her to find out the hard way," she said, looking at her son's crotch.

"Mom, me and Jenny have already been together. But we never did talk about her sexual orientation. I just assumed she only wanted other women."

"I know baby. And yes, she knows you and I have already experimented, though she doesn't quite know that it's far more than just, um, research."

"Have you and she ever..."

"As a matter of fact, we haven't. I don't know why. She always seems so shy around me. I think she just needs a man and a woman to make her world a little more, shall we say, messy," mom said, smiling salaciously. "Or maybe a man and two women. Two very wet women."

My cock began to poke through the pajamas I had put on after Tina fell asleep.

"Need a little morning pick-me-up, Jeff?" mom said as she started fondling my package. Maybe after we eat," as she reached into the pants and past the underwear and began rubbing her hand against my boner. "After we eat breakfast, that is," she said, emphasizing the word breakfast.

I was becoming impatient as I gulped the food down. Tina was eating calmly as if nothing was going to happen. Mom, too, was being mysteriously quiet and tranquil, as if she'd never felt my cock.

The doorbell rang. I got up to answer it. There was Jenny, looking shapely as ever, still sporting a few extra pounds. We hugged like two old friends, which in fact we were. But I quickly went back to the dining room table. Why? Read on.

"Jenny, honey, would you like a little breakfast? There's plenty."

Jenny sat down and ate a short stack of pancakes with a couple of eggs. Mom introduced us as though none of us had ever met. Jenny said she remembered both us kids and was happy to see us again. I looked at her breasts. They were as full as I remembered. And while her tummy wasn't as flat as mom's or Tina's, her ass was nicely shaped and her hips enough to hold onto.

Jenny's mom was from the Philippines and her dad is, I think, French. While these facts aren't especially important, the end result was a woman with a stunningly beautiful face. Her eyes were slightly almond shaped, her lips inviting and pouty, her smile striking. It was all I could do to avoid taking her in my arms right then and there. I had to fight to keep my cock from growing. I stayed seated just in case. Although the open smile on her face almost said she knew about the struggle. I imagined Jenny telling me it wouldn't be long.

"Uh, excuse me while I get dressed," I said, while wishing I could take the gorgeous woman to the bed, any bed. I didn't want to put clothes on, I wanted to get her out of hers.

"Oh, Jeff, you don't have to on my account. Just consider me one of the family," Jenny said. Did she know about me, sis and mom? "In fact, I don't think you gave your auntie Jen a proper hug. Come here."

I had sufficiently softened to feel comfortable, but the moment our bodies touched, the head began poking through the pajama fly. Jenny kissed me and held me tightly, but didn't react to the thing pressing against her.

"Well, folks, I have some errands to run. Thanks for the meal, Barb. I will see you all later," she said as she waved to us and left. Beads of sweat ran off my forehead. Mom looked at me knowingly.

"Isn't she the sweetest thing?"

"How old is she, mom," my sister asked.

"She might as well be timeless, but she's about 10 years younger than I am." That would make Jen approximately 32. I just hoped she wasn't a lesbian. That would just mean I might not get to hit that sweet cunt. I hoped she liked younger men. I didn't mind being sought after by cougars, though now that I had both of the luscious pieces in my family, and hopefully our neighbor, I didn't feel the need to go to bars or wherever it was that young men liked to pick up women, older or otherwise. I mean, I might be young and full of cum, but I sure as hell wasn't dumb. I had it made right here, whether or not Tina stayed here to live.

"Does she like boys?" I blurted out, regretting it the moment I did.

"Do you mean would she like to get laid by a man?"

"Uh, um, I mean..." I felt like I was tripping over my own dick.

"Why don't you ask her? She is coming over later. While I am pretty sure she doesn't sleep with just anybody, she be willing to fuck you. I know she's fucked your sister." You could have seen my sister's jaw drop, as though she didn't know mom knew she and Jenny had been horizontal together.

"Tina, why in the world would you think Jenny and I have never talked? Just cause we haven't fucked... Yet! And believe me, it wasn't for lack of desire on my part. The time just never seemed right. She was engaged to some prick that seemed to just want a hot piece of ass. When she wouldn't give in, he gave her up. It took the girl a long time to get over the bastard. I just never thought the opportunity lent itself to another relationship. I would never take advantage of someone who was hurting. But, I think the moment has arrived. Or at least it will when she gets back this evening. I invited her for dinner, which, I am hoping, includes dessert.

My cock started pulsing again.

"Look at that horny little mother fucker. I think we should go help him with that, young lady," mom said as she and Tina each grabbed a hand and led me to mom's bedroom.