Mom-Son!

Story Info
Transcript of fantasy mom/son roleplay.
2.4k words
3.89
24.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rp_fun
rp_fun
7 Followers

This is the transcript of a role play I did here on literotica. I have replaced her handle with "Katie", in case she does not want to reveal her identity.. Also, please forgive the spelling errors. :)

Disclaimer: All participants of this role-play are 18+ years age. Also, there is no underage sexual relationship in any part of this role-play/story.

Katie▸how bout you tell me the only thing you want for your birthday is to see me naked. I think about it for a while and eventually agree. but no touching! I say. I'll just take off my robe and let you look for a minute. but you want to do more than look.

rp_fun▸hmm.. sounds great.. but let have some build up before i make that wish

Katie▸like what?

rp_fun▸mom asks me few days before the birthday what i want for my gift.. i say i will tell on my day!

Katie▸ok

rp_fun▸lets start

Katie▸and when I do you say you can't see my vagina and want me to sit down and spread my legs. then say you want to see my asshole and have me turn around and spread my cheeks.

rp_fun▸ok.. we can add details while playing

Katie▸ok

Katie▸so it's a week til your birthday son. what should I get you? I ask one morning at the breakfast table.

rp_fun▸oh mom.. we dont need to worry about birthdays anymore.. i have grown up already

Katie▸oh come on, you must want something

rp_fun▸oh nothing mom.. just dont make it a big deal.. dont invite anyone.. let's just be the 2 of us

Katie▸I want to get you something

rp_fun▸no need, if i need anything i will tell you mom..

Katie▸well alright. I say sadly then fall silent.

rp_fun▸dont worry.. i will ask you on my b'day..

Katie▸okay son

rp_fun▸it wont be anything that you wont be able to give me.. i promise

Katie▸I hope so

rp_fun▸it will cost hardly anything for you..

Katie▸I'll get you anything you want son

rp_fun▸great i will take that as a promise.. :)

Katie▸okay son

Katie▸a week passes and the big day comes

rp_fun▸on my big day.. i sleep till it's late.. as it's an off day for me

Katie▸finally you wonder into the kitchen. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON! I say with a big hug.

rp_fun▸thank you mom! thank you so much.. you remembered!

rp_fun▸as i skim thru the messages of my phone, not seeing any message wishing me..

Katie▸of course I did silly. 20 years ago today I was pushing you out of my um...you know

rp_fun▸yes mom.. that is why i want to spend this day just with you..

Katie▸so what do you want from me son?

rp_fun▸oh my gift?

Katie▸yeah

rp_fun▸umm.. i did not think about it.. let's see..

Katie▸there must be something

rp_fun▸as i pick up a toasted bread and nibble..

Katie▸sips my coffee

rp_fun▸umm.. first you will have to promise that you wont be mad no matter what..

Katie▸of course not son

rp_fun▸umm.. i dont know how to say this mom..

Katie▸dont be shy son

rp_fun▸umm.. well.. i want to see..

Katie▸see what? a movie? a concert?

rp_fun▸no.. mom.. i want to see where i got out from 20 years ago.. i say almost stammering..

Katie▸what do you mean son?

rp_fun▸mom.. i must have seen you naked when i was a baby.. but i dont remember that.. i want to do that again..

Katie▸chokes on my coffee. oh my god son, I can't believe you'd ask that!

rp_fun▸well mom.. i love you a lot.. its just a wish i long had.. you can say no.. i would never want to hurt you in any way mom..

Katie▸I love you too son. I guess I could think about it if it means that much to you. I have to go to work now. I'll see you tonight.

rp_fun▸okay mom.. sorry if it was in way hurting.. or anything like it..

Katie▸it's okay son I was just shocked

rp_fun▸thanks mom, i was very scared that you will mad or what not.. you are so kind.. giving a light hug..

Katie▸I'll see you after work son. I say after we hug. have a good day. then I go out to the garage and head to my job. the whole day debating whether I should do it. would it be so bad to just let him look for a minute? I just want to make him happy on his birthday. finally I decide I'll do it. then my shift ends and I head home.

rp_fun▸i just idle thru day.. eating a bit during the lunch.. thinking whole day.. what mom would be thinking.. getting bad thought.. what if she got really mad but did not tell.. and things like that..

Katie▸honey I'm home? are you here? I yell out as I get home.

rp_fun▸yea mom. i reply from the couch (was playing a game on phone).. how was your day?

Katie▸good. yours?

rp_fun▸yes, i just relaxed..

Katie▸what would you like for your birthday dinner?

rp_fun▸did not even open my office laptop today! imagine!

Katie▸wow sounds fun

rp_fun▸anything you like mom.. dont waste too much time in fixing dinner.. we should rather spend time together

Katie▸dont be silly, it's your special day

rp_fun▸i am being serious!

rp_fun▸ok make your favorite..

Katie▸great. it'll be just a little while

rp_fun▸and may be you should dress up a bit for my special day? :)

Katie▸ok son

Katie▸puts on a fancy dress

Katie▸??

rp_fun▸nice dress mom!

Katie▸thanks son. I say then we eat dinner, the whole time I'm anxious about your wish but it doesn't come up

rp_fun▸umm.. nice food.. wow.. you have magic.. mom

Katie▸thanks son. we finally finish eating and I clear the table. so son I thought about what you asked for...I say then trail off

rp_fun▸oh about my wish? did you?

Katie▸yeah and I decided...that I want to make you happy and well...I guess I could do it

rp_fun▸oh wow, really? you're so kind mom!

Katie▸yeah. but one rule...no touching!

rp_fun▸walking up to hug mom.. you don't have to if you're not comfortable mom.. do it only if you're gonna enjoy it..

rp_fun▸ok.. no touching.. but you will let me watch as long as i want, till my birthday is officially over..

Katie▸it's fine son. I'll let you look just for a minute. wait here. I'll be back in a little bit. I say then head to the bedroom.

rp_fun▸no, not for just a minute.. you put a condition.. so i get to put a condition too..

rp_fun▸i saw behind mom... as she walks to her bedroom

Katie▸(no, my way)

rp_fun▸(ok..)

Katie▸goes and strips naked and puts out my robe and comes back out to the kitchen

rp_fun▸sitting on the dining table, waiting..

Katie▸ready son? i ask nervously

rp_fun▸i smile as mom comes out.. the silhouette of her body visible thru the robe...

rp_fun▸yes mom, as i can ever be!

Katie▸are you sure you really want this?

rp_fun▸yes, are you sure you want to do this for me mom?

Katie▸yes son. I just want to make you happy. I say then nervously untie the robe and open it. pushing off the top as my breasts are revealed then waiting a minute I push the rest off, standing there completely naked (body description in profile)

rp_fun▸my jaws drop as i see my mom nude in front of me.. i have been dreaming of this as far as i can remember but when it finally happened it is hard for me to believe

rp_fun▸she is even better that i ever thought about her..

Katie▸well? what do you think? be honest.

rp_fun▸mom.. i stammer..

rp_fun▸you're better that i could ever imagine.. just like an angle

Katie▸really?

rp_fun▸yes... i stammer.. it's so hard to believe that my dream has become true..

Katie▸well I'm glad you like your um...present

rp_fun▸thanks mom.. it's so heavenly..

rp_fun▸only that i can't unwrap my gift myself..

Katie▸Happy Birthday Son!

rp_fun▸thanks mom.. this is the most special birthday i ever had..

Katie▸glad to make you happy

rp_fun▸the day i was born was perhaps the best day of life but that i dont remember that.. so this is the best one

Katie▸that makes me happy son

rp_fun▸thanks mom!

Katie▸well I guess I'll get dressed then

rp_fun▸wish i could unwrap and feel my gift mom..

Katie▸what do you mean son? I'm already naked.

rp_fun▸well i cant touch and feel my gift because you have put a condition of no touching mom.. i smile mischieviously

Katie▸yeah that wouldn't be appropriate. I really shouldn't be doing this even.

rp_fun▸why mom? we are both consenting adults, aren't we?

Katie▸well yeah I suppose so

rp_fun▸then.. why is not appropriate? is it bad to love my mom?

Katie▸of course not

rp_fun▸then.. why you say you should not be doing this?

Katie▸it's just not something moms usually do for their sons. I'm naked!

rp_fun▸you did.. just that i was small back then.. did i not come from inside you?

rp_fun▸and mom.. you are not an usual mom.. you're the most special mom..

Katie▸of course you did son

Katie▸thanks son

rp_fun▸so.. can i mom?

Katie▸(ask me to sit down and spread my legs first)

rp_fun▸please sit down.. and show me where i came from.. i want to see it clearly

Katie▸oh my god son!

rp_fun▸well that is part of my gift, is not it?

Katie▸I guess so. alright son. sits on the table then eventually, nervously and slowly, opens my legs, showing you my tiny tight hairless pussy

rp_fun▸ummm.. mom that is so good.. most beautiful thing..

Katie▸you really think so?

rp_fun▸yes.. spread it more please.. i want to see more

Katie▸opens my thighs even wider

rp_fun▸umm.. god.. i moan..

Katie▸can you believe I push you out of me? that you were inside me?

rp_fun▸yea mom.. that is why i so wanted to see this..

Katie▸really?

rp_fun▸show me more. how it looked when i came out.. mom

rp_fun▸yes mom.. yess..

Katie▸you mean like this? takes my hand and spreads it open, showing you deep inside my vagina

rp_fun▸I go really close to see mom's pussy but not touching her yet..

rp_fun▸umm.. ohh.. yes mom.. wow.. this is so good..

Katie▸this is where you entered the world son

rp_fun▸i have a huge hardon over my boxers.. not wearing any underwear..

rp_fun▸ohh yes.. mom..

Katie▸becoming moist as i show my own son my most intimate area

rp_fun▸now turn around and show me your asshole mama..

Katie▸oh my god son! I gasp in shock

rp_fun▸why mom.. i am just asking for what you promised..

Katie▸you really want to see...that?

rp_fun▸why not.. i am sure it is very beautiful and sexy just as you..

Katie▸well okay

rp_fun▸waiting for mom to show her asshole..

rp_fun▸?

Katie▸I can't believe I'm doing this. I say with a sigh then stands up and turns around and reaches back and pulls my big soft asscheeks open with each hand

rp_fun▸please bend over.. i want to see clearly..

Katie▸bends forward

rp_fun▸are you not liking this mom?

Katie▸it's just weird son

rp_fun▸umm.. wow.. this too so sexy and heavenly mom.. much better than i ever imagined..

Katie▸really?

rp_fun▸i know it is weird mom... but i love you so much that i want see all of you..

rp_fun▸oh yess..

Katie▸I love you too son

rp_fun▸thanks for being the best mom in the world.. you need to spread it bit more mom.. i want to see more

rp_fun▸or can i do it myself?

Katie▸spreads it even more

rp_fun▸oh no.. getting a bit frustrated.. i just put my hands on mom's ass cheeks and spread them wide.. thunder bolt passing through me as i see her tight pink anus..

rp_fun▸(is this okay or still no touching?)

Katie▸oh my god son! I gasp in shock as I feel your hands on my bare skin.

rp_fun▸oh mom.. i could not stop.. i wanted to see it all.. feeling the pink anus slowly with my index finger

Katie▸ohhhh god I moan

rp_fun▸slowly bending down to plant a kiss on it.. which soon turns into light sucking on to mom's ass cheeks and then the asshole itself..

Katie▸ohhh son, nobody's even done that before!

rp_fun▸there is a first time for everything mama.. no body stripped for a mom before too.. i say as i frantically kiss and suck on to mom's asscheeks and anus.. sticking out my tongue even to lick and tickle them

Katie▸my pussy getting even wetter as my son eats my ass

rp_fun▸my palm soon going across to touch and feel mom's pussy... rubbing two fingers slowly over it..

Katie▸ohhhhh son! I moan loudly.

rp_fun▸oh wow mom.. you are liking this too.. see how wet you are already.. i say as i take a breather from eating mom's ass

Katie▸I shouldnt be letting you do this!

rp_fun▸oh yes mom, you should be.. you very well should be mom.. as i move mouth more downwards.. my tongue trying to reach and tickle mom's pussy

Katie▸ohh god, your dad never does that!

rp_fun▸soon i am kneeling on the floor.. reaching mom's pussy with my mouth and eating it sucking it...

Katie▸oh my god! I moan, letting my son eat my pussy. so taboo, so forbidden, so...hot

rp_fun▸dad is not your son mom.. i am.. so i am special.. i want to make you feel special..

Katie▸ohhhh son

rp_fun▸i suck hard the clit.. sometimes even biting it a little bit through my lips.. sucking all her juices hungrily

Katie▸ohhhh my god! I moan, reaching closer to orgasm

rp_fun▸sucking harder as i hold my mom's asses tight burying my mouth into her pussy

rp_fun▸tell me mom, do you like it?

Katie▸feels...so...good!

rp_fun▸oh mom.. it is so heavenly.. i say as i get up.. still rubbing mom's pussy hard..

Katie▸what are you doing son?

rp_fun▸nothing that you wont love mom.. i say as i drop my boxer on the ground, my rock hard cock jumping out..

rp_fun▸before mom changes her mind, i get behind her pushing my hard cock slowly into her dripping pussy.. as i clutch her perfect boobs with my hands tightly from the behind..

Katie▸OH MY GOD SON! I gasp as I feel you enter me

rp_fun▸oh mom.. i so dreamed of entering the place i came out from me.. it so wanted it mom..

rp_fun▸staring to pump her pussy slowly in a rhythmic motion

23:16:19

rp_fun▸kneading mom's boobs hard as i fuck her faster and faster from the behind..

rp_fun▸oh god mom.. this is the perfect birthday one can ever have.. i say as i move faster and faster.. my cock stiffening inside her pussy

She stopped responding anymore, perhaps she was spent!

rp_fun
rp_fun
7 Followers