All Comments on 'Mom Sucks Dick! Pt. 03'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
MaxOgdenMaxOgdenabout 2 years ago

Great story. Love how more girls keep appearing. Would get 5 stars if not for the butt stuff. And i guess that's cuckold.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Just keeps getting better. !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; One of the best and just keeps getting better, those girl's are so lucky getting their arse's fucked so hard. Nothing, but nothing feels as good as a well lubed, hard dick fucking your arse and pumping his cum deep into you. Keep it cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great work

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 2 years ago

As great as the sex in this series is, and it is super fucking hot, the best thing for me is getting to read fucking awesome multi-page stories from one of my favorite authors without having to wait days/weeks/months/years between chapters. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I disagree, it's been going steadily downhill ever since he took a really hot I/T story and turned it into a turn-the-crank cut and paste harem deal. Groups of girls, standing around vying for their chance to get ass-fucked, right in front of his mother? STD issues aside, it's all just ridiculous. Could have been so much better, but had to just starting adding another, and another... what's next? He fucks every single girl, and their mothers, in his zip code? Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This series has been beyond hot. I'm hoping you introduce some girl on girl soon. Girls who've never tried it before, but will for him. Cheryl and Tina, any combo of Leslie, Tanya, and Jackie, Leslie and her mom, Mom and Monica, Mom and any of the girls. Just my Hope's, but a truly hot series either way.

Jedd

BwincflBwincflabout 2 years ago

Great story. Only recommendation would be for him to direct one of the other girls to lay in front of his current fuckee so the fuckee could lick her pussy. And whoever is standing around could rim him and play with whomever is getting fucked.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 2 years ago

@Anon - RE: 'Harem' dislike.

After the last chapter did you think it was going to go back to just mother and son? If the story is now something you don't find palatable, then just stop reading and vote accordingly. Maybe Lexx should have put more tags that revealed the story was going to contain multiple partners but I don't really see any fault with the story. It's outlandish, sure, but it's not much more outlandish than a hot Mother who likes anal sex and sucking dick getting with her big dicked son with tacit approval from the Dad over a weekend he's away because she can't sleep without a cock in her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing story and format ignore that other comment please and keep going

5 stars!

Kuro_TrepesKuro_Trepesabout 2 years ago

What even is this anymore?

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 2 years ago

I'm still enjoying this wild tale, but I've gotta question, where the Fuck does he get all his energy to fuck an endless amount of hot, young, eager, girls from? He seems to have a semi permanent hard-on 24/7 ! Yeah, I know, it's fantasy, but it's a long way away from any kind of reality. Leslie had better watch her step, he's about to fuck her sideways!

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungabout 2 years ago

Very hot but so unrealistic. He goes from 1 girl to several of them wanting to fuck him in like a week. Please...........

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Good story telling for 5 stars but I wished that some Authors would get out of the habit of using the dot dot dot's in their stories, especially with out the space. Load it into a text reader and you'll have to edit out the dot dot dots. More and more of us with vision problems including age now use text readers and with Ivona's Jennifer's voice, the voice makes the reading even better. A text reader for the Author is also an excellent form of text editor if you have your dictionary set up in the right way. Write your story text and load it into TextAloud and listen to it and correct your mistakes. That easy!

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

To anon below:

It's an erotic story, not a documentary! What was realistic about the first chapter with the nymphomaniac mother openly sucking and fucking the father in front of her son? What about dear old dad giving them permission to screw each other senseless while he was away? Did any of that actually seem normal to you?

-

I think Lexx took this in the only direction it could go to keep it entertaining. The son had thoroughly explored his mother's body, and he couldn't keep pounding her 24/7 now that the father was back. The search for a replacement girlfriend was a good idea to add lots of variety to the recent chapters, while still keeping the simmering relationship with mom on the back-burner.

niggaplz101niggaplz101about 2 years ago

this is deviating quite a bit from the mommy angle. it’s a lot of characters to keep track of now, and i’m getting less invested in each one. i think going back to be basic premise is the best move

tomar82403tomar82403about 2 years ago
Jumped the Shark this Chapter

This storyline is a bit implausible - from one girl to several. Come on...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm liking the harem

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nobody licks their lips as often as the people in this story, and nobody finds lip-licking that arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

--Wonderful. The scene with the three girls and shy Tania is a definite favourite. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How many times did this guy have sex in 1 day? Like, 15? I'm sorry, but even an 18 year old boy won't be able to keep that up for like 12 days straight.

Also, why is everyone suddenly interested in him? What happened to make 3 distinct groups of friends ALL want to have sex with him?

VadarVadarabout 1 year ago

Great work. Great story. Thank you. I particularly love the scene with young Tanya. Beautifully described.

Baqfid12Baqfid122 months ago

Picturing that anal is just tremendous!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES