Mom Sucks Dick! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blinked as I thought about it, and shook my head. "I can't think of anything," I replied. "If I do, I'll call you."

"Okay," she said brightly. She slipped her shoes back onto her feet and pulled her purse over her shoulder. "You kids have fun!"

Tina and Cheryl were both wide-eyed when she said that. They watched her leave, and turned to me with that same astonished expression. I was still standing in the hallway, and that damp towel did not hide the way my cock thickened as those two sexy girls stared at me. They looked hungry. I sighed as I let my eyes wander over Cheryl's sexy body.

"I guess I should get dressed," I said, and turned to walk into my bedroom. I didn't bother to close the door, though.

I pulled the towel from my waist and ran it over my back and shoulders, which were still damp. Listening closely, I could hear them whispering loudly in the living room. Although I couldn't make out their words at that distance, it was pretty clear that Tina was trying to convince Cheryl to make her move, and that Cheryl was chickening out.

I wanted to wear some lightweight shorts, but when I opened that dresser drawer all I had were two heavy pairs of cargo shorts. "Shit," I muttered as I looked over at my full hamper. Then I chuckled softly at myself and wrapped the towel back around my waist. I managed to give those girls a convincing embarrassed grin when I walked back through the living room carrying my laundry hamper.

"I am so sorry," I said, laughing softly. "I went to put on some clean shorts, but all of them are dirty. I have to do some laundry just to have shorts to wear! You must think I'm such a slob, letting my dirty laundry pile up like this."

The hamper was indeed full, but the way they smiled and laughed let me know they didn't mind. Their eyes followed me as I headed out through the kitchen and started my laundry. It turned me on to saunter past them again and see the arousal in their expressions. I snagged a clean undershirt and pulled it over my head as I walked back out my bedroom door, but I knew that shirt was really tight. I acted surprised, but again they didn't seem to mind.

I sat between them on the couch wearing only that thin, skintight white undershirt and the dark blue bath towel. Neither of them could take their eyes off of the obvious bulge of my hard dick for very long. I reached over and gave Cheryl's thigh a squeeze and spoke in a calm, reasonable tone. All the while her eyes would dart down to my lap, she would lick her lips and nod at my words, and then she would try to look at my face for a few seconds.

Tina didn't even try to be subtle, since I was facing toward Cheryl. Whenever I glanced her way, she was just staring at my straining dick beneath that towel. She was practically drooling.

"So, Cheryl, I just wanted to make sure you know I really do want to date you. I'm sorry if you got the impression that I was just stringing you along while I fooled around with other girls. Really, I've never been like that. When Emmanuelle and I were dating, I wasn't with anybody else. The same was true when Denise and I were together. If you don't believe me, I understand."

I sighed and gave her thigh another squeeze, and she shivered. That briefly drew her eyes from my hard dick back up to my face and she nodded.

"Do you still want to see me?" I asked. "I'll understand if you don't."

Her eyes had immediately returned to my crotch before I could ask that last part, and her voice was a throaty whisper when she said, "Oh, I really want to see you."

Tina moaned in agreement, and she reached over to pull my towel aside. My dick sprang out proudly and both girls moaned as they stared at it. I gave them a soft chuckle.

"That wasn't really what I meant," I said softly, but I spread my thighs slightly so they could take a good, close look.

"Oh, God, Cheryl," Tina moaned lustily. "Would you just look at that big, beautiful dick? You are so lucky. Go ahead. I can't wait to see how it looks in your mouth!"

"I...I don't think it will fit in my mouth," Cheryl whispered. Her hand trembled as she reached out and tentatively wrapped it around the base of my shaft. "Damn, it feels even bigger in my hand! It's so hot."

Tina turned onto her side on the couch, so her face was just a few inches from my dick. I could feel her hot breath as she urged Cheryl on.

"That's okay. Just give the tip a nice, wet kiss. Yeah, there you go. That looks so hot! Now give it a lick. Damn. I'll bet that tastes so good. Now run your tongue around the head. Oh, fuck! He just got even harder!"

Cheryl pulled her head back and slowly stroked my shaft as she panted. Both girls moaned when they saw that big, clear drop forming on the tip of my cock. Tina didn't have to tell Cheryl to lap it up, but she panted when she asked, "How did that taste?"

"Mmm!" Cheryl replied, working her tongue around inside her mouth. "So good," she moaned after she swallowed it. Then she pumped me more insistently and swooped down to eagerly capture the next drop that formed.

She pulled back just a little and savored that drop, and then she leaned forward again and I felt her lips take in most of the head of my cock as she sucked it eagerly. Her hand on the shaft squeezed and stroked me erratically as she got into it and sucked me harder.

Tina was panting as she watched. She reached down and unsnapped her shorts and slid her hand down the front of her panties. Her voice was ragged when she whimpered, "Oh, fuck! That looks so good! Cheryl, can I please have a taste?"

At that angle, I couldn't really see Cheryl's face until she released the head of my cock from her lips. All I could see was the top of her head moving around in my lap. She panted once her mouth had released me, but her hand still stroked my dick as she pointed it at Tina's face. "Here you go," she gasped. Then she sucked in a shocked breath.

Tina dove right in, took half my dick between her lips, and started sucking on it urgently. She moaned in her throat as she pulled the pre-cum up my shaft and into her hot mouth. If she had kept that up, I would have come in her mouth in just a couple of minutes. Instead, her eyes shot open when she saw the way Cheryl was looking at her, and she quickly released me from her mouth.

"Sorry!" she gasped. "That is one tasty dick. You are so lucky, Cheryl."

Cheryl moaned in agreement as she popped my dick back into her mouth. She managed to take the fat head and a couple inches of the shaft, and she sucked me with an intense urgency as she savored more of my pre-cum. When she once again pulled her mouth from me and offered my dick to her best friend, Tina was more careful and restrained. She leaned forward and ran her tongue around the head of my cock twice, and then used the tip of her tongue to explore my piss slit until she teased out another drop of my clear dick juice. She pulled her face back and moaned as she savored it. Then she smacked her lips.

"Damn, that's so good," she whispered. Then she smiled at Cheryl. "You know where that beautiful dick needs to go next, don't you?" she growled huskily. "You need to slide it into your pussy. God, I can't wait to see that!"

"Oh, God," Cheryl moaned.

She shivered sexily as she got to her feet and slid her shorts and panties down her legs. I think Tina was just as surprised as I was to see the pouty, clean-shaven lips of her pussy. Tina actually reached out toward it, but managed to stop herself before her fingers could reach Cheryl's pussy. She jerked her hand back, licked her lips and looked up at Cheryl's face.

"When did you do that?" she asked.

Cheryl blushed. "Yesterday," she whispered.

"It looks beautiful," I murmured.

There was no reason for me to hold back. I reached forward and gently ran my fingertips over her wet folds. Cheryl shivered again, looking sexy as fuck when she did.

"Thanks," she whispered.

She was obviously nervous when I pulled her into my lap, so I leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips. My hands slowly stroked her hips, but I didn't try to push my dick into her. Instead, I just enjoyed the way her wet little pussy felt on top of the sensitive head of my dick. We felt Tina shift, and then she slid to the floor. I felt her hands on my knees as she got into a comfortable position on her knees between my feet.

"Fuck! That looks so hot!" she hissed.

Her right hand slid up the inside of my thigh, and she wrapped her fingers around the shaft of my dick. Cheryl and I moaned into each others' mouths as Tina slid the head of my cock up and down the drenched furrow of Cheryl's pussy. I felt Cheryl's hips quivering when she finally pushed forward and forced the head of my dick inside her.

"Yes!" Tina hissed. "That looks so good! How does it feel?"

"Oh, God, it's amazing!" Cheryl cried out. Then she gasped and her eyes went wide. She was staring right into my eyes as more of my cock spread her little pussy wide open. "Oh my God!" she gasped. "It's so fucking big! I--I don't know if I can--" Then her mouth shot open wide and she shook all over.

Almost half my dick was inside her.

By the time she managed to take the whole thing, she was babbling and shaking non-stop. It wasn't until she slumped against my chest and panted desperately for air that I glanced down her back and understood what else had been going on. Tina was holding Cheryl's sexy ass cheeks open and was eating her asshole! My dick lurched inside Cheryl's snug little pussy when I saw it, but I felt the need to say something. I cleared my throat and Tina looked up at me.

"You know I can't fuck her while you're doing that," I growled.

Tina sat back and licked her lips, but her gaze immediately returned to Cheryl's asshole. "Sorry," Tina murmured. "I just couldn't resist."

Cheryl moaned into my shoulder as I seized her hips and started guiding her up and down on my dick. I was still looking at Tina. She grinned at me and then ran her tongue around her lips again. She didn't have to say a word. I understood this was just the first step in getting Cheryl ready to take my dick in her virgin asshole.

Cheryl shuddered and came twice before I filled her up with a massive load of sperm. She screamed when she felt me coming inside her. When her eyes and mouth shot open again, I knew Tina was once again eating her ass. She almost blacked out from the intensity of that climax.

I was still inside her when I stood up and carried her back to my bed. She groaned when I gently laid her on her back and let my dick slip out of her.

"Fuck. That was so intense," she croaked, shaking her head.

Tina brought her a cup of water from my bathroom, and did her best to look contrite.

"I'm sorry, Cheryl," she said softly as Cheryl sucked down that water. "I got carried away, there. You just would not believe how hot you looked with his big dick stretching your little pussy wide open like that." She shook her head. Then her eyes lit on my half-hard dick, coated with our combined juices. "May I please taste him?" she whimpered.

Cheryl gulped down the water in her mouth and nodded. Then she watched wide-eyed as Tina sucked me into her mouth and sank into cock-lust. It was a lot more than just a "taste" but Cheryl never thought to protest. She just watched her best friend as she moaned and whimpered and sucked my dick. In less than a minute she had me completely hard again. She only got more insistent after that. Cheryl sipped her water and swallowed it, but she was staring at Tina's face the entire time.

I almost came in her mouth. When Tina felt my dick swelling and pulsing between her lips, she moaned and her eyes fluttered all the way open. Then she stared at Cheryl's face and abruptly stopped pumping her lips up and down my shaft. I groaned, and she slowly let her tongue lap the underside of my cock before sliding her head back. She released me from her lips with a wet "pop" and licked her lips.

"Sorry, Cheryl," she mumbled. "I got carried away again." Then she looked down at my wet, straining dick and Cheryl shivered as she looked at it. "He's totally ready to fuck you again," Tina whispered.

Cheryl groaned weakly when Tina pushed her onto her side in my bed. Her protests sounded weak when she felt Tina lining up my wet dick with her asshole, but she tightened up her cheeks and refused to allow that to happen.

"No!" she panted desperately. "I told you, I'm not ready for that!"

"Ohhh, damn," Tina groaned. "I wanted to see it so bad! Please, Cheryl? I promise it will feel incredible."

"No, no," Cheryl panted weakly. She finally managed to find the strength to pull away from us and got unsteadily to her feet. After shaking her head repeatedly and holding onto my headboard for support she finally muttered, "Fuck me; that was so intense. I can't believe..." She trailed off, still shaking her head, and then made her way shakily out my bedroom door.

"Too much?" Tina whispered. It was obvious from her expression that she knew.

"I think you may have scared her off," I replied.

"Nah," Tina chuckled, stretching out beside me. "You'll be balls-deep in her ass by Wednesday."

I couldn't help the little bark of a laugh that escaped me when I heard that, and I bit my lip. We walked out to the living room, and Cheryl already looked chipper after she had pulled her panties and shorts up her sexy legs. I leaned over the back of the couch and snagged my towel, wrapping it around my waist as I headed out to the laundry. After I had moved those wet clothes into the dryer and started it, I was still worried about how Cheryl would react. I mean, we had pushed her pretty hard and I was sure she would regret at least some of it.

Tina obviously knew her best friend better than I did. Cheryl came over and gave me a huge hug, squeezing me to her and pressing her breasts into my chest.

"Thank you so much for that," she murmured into my neck. "It was incredible. I can't wait to do it again."

I kissed her and she returned that kiss eagerly. It was obvious from her relieved expression that we were done for the day, so I didn't try anything else. Tina gave me a brief hug, and then I walked them to the front door. Cheryl didn't see the longing look Tina gave me over her shoulder as they walked to the car.

I expected Tina would return after dropping Cheryl off at her house, but she didn't. Apparently they had plans and Tina couldn't just make an excuse and bail on her friend. I waited forty minutes and then took another shower, and by then my shorts were dry.

* * *

I was dressed in a fresh pair of shorts and a t-shirt, and I had folded the rest of my clean clothes and put most of them away when Mom got home with the groceries. I helped bring them inside, and she licked her lips and looked at me as we put them away.

"So, did those girls take care of you?" she asked.

"Sort of," I replied, reaching up to put the pasta on the top shelf of the pantry. I turned and faced her. "It's a little complicated, Mom. Cheryl and Tina are best friends. Tina told me point-blank that we can't date as long as we're in school, because she doesn't want to hurt Cheryl."

"Oh, so you didn't have sex?"

"No, we did. They took turns sucking my dick, and then Cheryl rode me. I came inside her, and then Tina sucked me afterward while Cheryl watched."

Mom's eyes were huge, and her mouth hung open slightly. I nodded, to let her know I wasn't exaggerating.

"The thing is, Tina really got into it once she started," I continued. "She got me completely hard again, and brought me right to the brink of orgasm. Then she stopped. Cheryl wasn't ready to take me again, and then they wound up leaving."

Mom was shaking at that point. "Oh, you poor baby!" she groaned.

I never thought about protesting as she slid to her knees and pulled out my dick. On some level I knew this was what would happen if I shared all those details with her. My mom sucks dick. She loves doing it, and she is absolutely amazing at it. Within minutes we were both moaning as I came in her mouth. I ran my hand through her hair and thought how much I loved her as she finished swallowing and her eyes fluttered open.

"Thanks, Mom," I murmured. "I really needed that."

She let my dick slip from her lips and gave me a loving smile.

"So did I."

We finished putting away the groceries, and then I finished putting away my laundry. When I closed my dresser drawer and stood up afterward, Mom was standing in my bedroom door smiling at me.

"I love you," she whispered.

I smiled. "I love you too."

"I need more."

I thought about protesting that time, but just couldn't do it. Mom untied my shorts and let them slide down my legs. She guided me into my bed and then she slid in between my thighs and savored my cock in her mouth. I just watched her face as she gently sucked me back to hardness and made love to my throbbing dick with her lips, tongue and throat. Her eyelids drooped and she had an expression of pure bliss on her face as she sucked my dick. Each time she coaxed more pre-cum out of me, she moaned appreciatively and worked it around on her tongue before swallowing it.

If she had been in a hurry, she could easily have gotten me off again. Instead she got to savor my hard cock in her mouth for several glorious minutes before my phone rang. Her eyelids fluttered open and she released me with a groan.

It was Leslie. I sat up to take that phone call, but Mom pushed me back insistently. She wasn't done.

"Hello?" I managed. Then I bit my lip as my mother's incredible mouth took me once again.

Leslie let out a long, frustrated breath. "I'm at my house with Tanya and Jackie," she said. "We talked it over, and none of us want to give up on you. What we need to know is if you plan to date Cheryl for a while--you know, exclusively--before you'll be up to date one of us."

I couldn't help but stare at my mother's face as she once again sank into cock-lust and swallowed my dick. I licked my lips and struggled to think what I should say.

"I don't think I know any of you well enough to just choose one of you," I replied carefully. "I wanted to take each of you out on a date, to get to know you, before I make that kind of decision. I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings, and I certainly understand if you and your friends don't want to feel like you're in a competition or anything."

"Oh, no," she replied quickly. "You've got that completely backward. We want to compete for you. Seriously, you have no idea how competitive we are, or how much it turns us on to think about it."

My mom's eyes fluttered open and she stared at me, no longer sucking me actively. The look in her eyes told me she had heard what Leslie said. I looked at my mom and shook my head, letting her know I hadn't expected to hear that either. Mom slowly let my dick slide from her lips.

"You should go see them right now," she whispered huskily.

"Really?" I whispered.

"Yes," Leslie replied over the phone.

I shook my head again, and cleared my throat. Mom slid out of the bed and bent to pick up my shorts before bringing them over to me.

"Can I come over there now?" I asked.

"God, yes," Leslie replied.

* * *

Mom gave me a ride over to Leslie's house, so that she would still have the car in case she wanted to go somewhere. Dad would still be at work for at least three more hours. All the way there, we had the windows rolled down. Even so, I could not escape the incredible smell of my mother's wet pussy. I was salivating non-stop and my dick was completely hard. Mom's eyes were wild when we pulled up at the curb and she saw my erection tenting out the front of my shorts.

"Oh, damn," she groaned. "I should have taken care of that before we left."

Her thighs were opening and closing as she stared at my dick. I blew out a breath and pushed my shaft down, willing it to relax at least a little.