Mom Sucks Dick! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think it would have mattered," I muttered. "You smell so good, and I would be thinking about your incredible pussy even if you had sucked me off again. Shit! I'm so sorry, Mom! That was mean, and I shouldn't have teased you like that. I'm just so turned on right now, and I--" I shook my head and blew out a frustrated breath. "Sorry!" I muttered again, leaning over and giving her a quick smooch before stepping out of the car.

"Oh! I completely forgot to ask," she said quickly, stopping me in my tracks. I bent to look back into the car. "May I borrow that bottle of lube? I want to get your father to try it tonight."

"Sure," I replied. Then my eyes shot open and I swore again. "Fuck! I think I left it at Monica's apartment last night." I thought for a moment longer, and then I was certain I had. "She's out of town, too, so it's not like I can...What?"

"You--you and Monica...?"

I bit my lip and nodded, and she shuddered all over.

"Sorry," I said for the third time. "I got it from the pharmacy on Williams Drive. Would you mind getting another bottle for each of us? You and I used over half of the one I had last weekend."

I watched her eyes close, and she carefully controlled her breathing for almost a minute before she opened them again. She carefully avoided looking directly at me.

"Sure," she replied. "I'll put one in your bedroom. Call me if you need a ride home, okay?"

"Thanks, Mom," I said, and then I closed the car door and stepped back.

I watched her drive out of sight before I turned and walked up to Leslie's front door. Despite my best efforts, I knew I was still almost completely hard and it worried me. I didn't want her parents or kid brother to see me sporting a big boner, but I didn't really know what I could do about it. It was a relief when Leslie came to the front door to let me in.

Her mother smiled and waved from the kitchen, but didn't notice. Her brother never took his eyes off the big television screen where he was completely absorbed in his game. I didn't even see her father as Leslie led me back to her bedroom.

Tanya and Jackie both stared with their eyes wide as soon as I walked in. They couldn't miss the obvious bulge in the front of my shorts, and their reaction caused Leslie to look down and chuckle.

"Did you stuff something down the front of your shorts?" she teased.

I grinned back at her. "Nope. That's all me."

"I don't believe it," Jackie breathed.

"Yeah, I think Leslie's right," Tanya cracked. "There is no way that's real."

I knew she was joking, but I also could tell from their expressions that they really wanted to see it.

"You want me to just whip it out?" I asked.

They all grinned until I reached for the waistband of my shorts, and then they all exchanged startled looks. I stopped with my thumbs inside the waistband and looked from Leslie to Jackie and then to Tanya.

"No?" I asked.

Tanya slowly licked her lips and then nodded, staring at my crotch. She and Jackie both moaned softly when I pulled down my shorts and my rock-hard dick sprang up. It was pointed right at them.

"Oh, fuck, that's a big dick," Leslie whispered.

I glanced over at her, and was careful not to say something stupid. Then I recalled that she hadn't actually seen it Thursday night. I watched her stare and lick her lips, and it looked like her knees shook when she realized that it had all been inside her.

"May I touch it?" Jackie whispered.

"We should probably lock the door," I replied.

That got Leslie moving. She locked her bedroom door quietly, and then led me over to the bed. I settled back and propped a pillow between my head and the wall, and all three of them leaned over me and stared at my dick. Jackie tentatively reached out and gave the pulsing head a soft squeeze.

"It's so hot," she whispered.

Tanya licked her lips and then reached her hand out to wrap her fingers around the shaft. She moaned when my dick filled her hand.

"Damn," she muttered. "I've never seen one anything like this before."

She squeezed my shaft two more times before releasing me, and then Leslie filled her hand with my dick and slowly stroked it. They continued to take turns squeezing and stroking my shaft and balls. I watched them and stifled a groan. They kept leaning closer and closer as they played with my dick, and I could feel their breath at that range.

It was Jackie who licked her lips and then groaned, leaning forward to lap that first drop of pre-cum from the tip of my dick. Not to be outdone, Tanya eagerly leaned forward to suck the head of my cock between her lips. I moaned when her tongue swirled around the sensitive tip inside her mouth.

Leslie had not been kidding on the phone. Those girls were fiercely competitive. Once they started sucking my cock, they eagerly tried to out-do each other. It was fucking fantastic. Tanya was the first to open the front of her blouse to flash her tits at me while she sucked me. Jackie and Leslie sucked in a breath, but then they both quickly stripped off their t-shirts and bras and held their tits up for my inspection. My dick swelled in Tanya's mouth, and she moaned and sucked another pulse of pre-cum out of me.

As soon as she leaned back, she made a real show of stripping off her blouse and bra. It didn't take much encouragement from me to get them to feed me their hard nipples. We were all moaning, but trying not to be too loud as I sucked their hard nipples and they took turns sucking my hard dick. I had already been completely hard before we even started, and couldn't last long. I was sucking on Tanya's right nipple when I moaned and came in Leslie's mouth.

"Mmmlph!" she grunted in surprise. Her eyes shot open as my dick pulsed and flooded her mouth, but then her expression quickly turned to one of triumph as she started gulping down my sperm.

Jackie stared, open-mouthed. I don't think she was even aware she was doing it as her right hand slid down to press firmly against her pussy mound. Tanya gasped, and pulled her breast from my mouth.

"That's not fair!" she exclaimed.

Jackie quickly shushed her.

"I wanted to taste his cum," Tanya muttered bitterly.

"So did I," Jackie panted, "but don't worry. We'll have a rematch next time."

She shuddered all over as she watched Leslie swallowing the last of my load. Leslie pulled back and licked her lips, then looked up at my face and smiled at me happily.

"On second thought," Jackie added, staring at my spent cock, "Next time we should let him fuck us, to see whose pussy he likes best."

"Oh, God," Tanya groaned. She, too, stared at my dick.

Leslie shook her head as she finished swallowing the last of my sperm. "No," she insisted, drawing her friends' attention. "Don't you remember? His favorite thing was fucking Denise in her ass." She really dragged out the word, making her friends' eyes open wide. Then she licked her lips. "Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that huge dick will feel amazing in our pussies. But we really need to see whose asshole can take him the best."

Tanya gulped and stared at my dick again nervously. Jackie licked her lips and shivered as she too looked down at my dick. Leslie grinned, particularly at Tanya's worried expression. Then Tanya gasped and all three of them stared in disbelief. My dick was slowly pulsing up and down, getting thicker and longer as it hardened. Leslie looked up at my face and swallowed heavily.

I realized she had been joking--messing with her friends by mentioning anal like that. She had figured that we were done after the way I had fed her that load of cum. Now she watched me hardening and knew she had fucked up. I was getting hard again already, and their asses--

"Aw, crap," I muttered. When they looked at my face I sighed heavily. "I didn't think to bring any lube. You don't have any, do you Leslie?"

Leslie shook her head, and her relief was obvious by the way her shoulders relaxed. When Tanya saw that, she blew out a huge sigh of relief.

"I have some in my car," Jackie whispered, still staring at my hardening cock.

Leslie and Tanya both turned sharply and stared at her in disbelief. When they saw her face, they realized she wasn't joking and their eyes got huge. Tanya looked particularly nervous, and licked her lips and swallowed.

"We...we're not really going to, um, do that, are we?" she whispered. She shuddered when she saw my dick--now completely hard again--pulse upward right in front of her. "I--I've never done that," she added.

Jackie finally peeled her eyes away from my hard cock and reached for her t-shirt. She pulled it over her head and stood up. "I'll be right back," she murmured. She quickly let herself out of the bedroom, and we heard her open and close the front door a moment later.

Tanya stared at my hard, throbbing dick as if it had her hypnotized, while Leslie looked up at my face. I smiled at her and blew her a kiss, and she shuddered.

"Wow, you're really going to do it, aren't you?" she whispered. When I slowly nodded, she bit her lip. Then she added, "You'll be gentle, won't you?"

I smiled and nodded again, and then we heard the front door open and close again. Jackie stepped back into the room just seconds later, carefully closing and locking the bedroom door. She held a shopping bag clutched in her left hand. Tanya's eyes were huge when she watched Jackie reach in and pull out a dark little jar.

"Well, Jackie," I said softly, "Since you brought the lube, you get to choose. Do you want to go first, or do you want to pick who gets to take me in their ass first?"

Leslie grinned and shook her head when I said that, but none of us could miss the terrified expression on Tanya's face. Jackie was turned on and probably would have wanted me in her ass first, but that look on Tanya's face...that was just irresistible. Jackie looked right at her and licked her lips.

"Oh, no," Tanya whimpered.

"Oh, yes," Jackie growled softly.

* * *

I have no idea why it turned me on so much, but the obvious fear on Tanya's face just made it so much hotter--not just for me, either. Jackie and Leslie were both incredibly aroused when they watched me peel down Tanya's shorts and panties while she whimpered softly in protest. The way she kept shuddering and staring in wide-eyed disbelief, and the way she whispered, "oh, God, oh, God, this can't be happening," and shit like that...fuck. I was hard as a brick as I listened to that and carefully prepared her sexy little pucker.

When I actually knelt behind her, I could see her face reflected in the mirror over Leslie's dresser. Her eyes were still enormous, but her mouth shot wide open and her entire body shook as soon as the wet tip of my cock pressed against her snug, virgin backdoor. She didn't say a word, but took shallow little breaths and quivered helplessly as her lubricated little hole spread open around the head of my dick.

I stared at her reflection, thinking what a hot video that would have made. If all you could see was her face, you would still have known exactly what was happening. That was the face of a girl who couldn't believe there was a hard dick going into her asshole.

"Oh fuck!" she panted when the ridge of my bloated cock head slipped into her tight little ring. Then she gasped, "Oh! Oh! Oh God!" as more and more of my thick, lubricated shaft slid into her virgin backdoor.

My eyes went back and forth from her sexy asshole taking my dick to her face in the mirror. Both were impossibly arousing. I'm sure it didn't make things any easier for Tanya--I was as hard as I could possibly get. My dick looked impossibly large as it stretched that tight little hole wide open. When I felt her ass squeezing down on me even harder, I looked quickly at her face again, concerned I had hurt her.

I will never forget the incredible look on her face as her eyes rolled up in her head. She looked so fucking sexy as her body shook for several seconds. I held still, and was prepared to pull my dick out of her, but then she finally stopped shaking and bit her lip. Her eyes met mine in the mirror and she looked even more shocked than ever.

"I can't believe I just came!" she whimpered.

She came again, at least twice more, as I worked most of my dick into her sweet little asshole and slowly fucked her. Before I could really start to enjoy it, though, Jackie interrupted us.

"Okay, that's enough!" she panted desperately. "It's my turn now!"

I hadn't even noticed when she had taken off her clothes, but she was completely naked and almost shoved poor Tanya out of the bed so she could take her place. Jackie had already lubricated her own asshole thoroughly. In fact, she had been working her slick fingers in and out of her horny asshole while she watched me taking Tanya's virgin backdoor.

"Ohhh, damn that's so good," she groaned as my fat dick slid into her snug embrace.

I was going slowly because I thought I had to. In Jackie's case, I really didn't. It took less than a minute for me to work my entire length into her, and her internal muscles relaxed immediately. When I looked at her face in that same mirror, she licked her lips and nodded, meeting my eyes. This was a girl who was ready for a good ass-fucking. I nodded back at her and grabbed her hips.

Tanya and Leslie both stared in disbelief as I started fucking Jackie's asshole hard and fast. Tanya shuddered and whimpered, staring right at Jackie's asshole taking every thrust. Her eyes were still huge as she watched and tried to imagine what it would feel like when I took her like that. Jackie moaned so loudly that the rest of us froze. We were certain Leslie's mom must have heard that. She gave another loud moan, of protest, when I stopped fucking her and held still.

"Why did you stop?" she moaned, still far too loudly.

"Shh!" I urged her, putting a finger to my lips.

Her eyes shot open and she whispered, "Oh, shit! I'm sorry! I totally forgot...Please, keep going!"

Then she pulled one of Leslie's pillows over and buried her face in it. I slowly worked my pace back up, painfully aware of every sound. The pillow did a nice job of muffling Jackie's scream when she came. I can only imagine how loud that would have been. What I can't imagine is how we would have explained to Leslie's mom why I was fucking Jackie's ass in her daughter's bed...

Tanya was shivering as she watched. I don't think she was aware just how close her face was--less than a foot from where my dick was pistoning in and out of Jackie's sexy butt. I could feel her breath, and I'm sure Jackie could feel that blowing directly on her right ass cheek.

When I glanced over at Leslie I had to lick my lips again, and I felt my dick lurch inside Jackie's asshole. Jackie gave out another moan into the pillow when she felt it. It was the first time I had seen Leslie completely naked, and she was working three lubricated fingers into her tight backdoor. Damn, she looked incredible. But when I looked back at Tanya's face and Jackie's asshole taking my dick, I realized just how incredible it all looked.

"Oh, shit!" I hissed.

Jackie gave out a triumphant howl into the pillow and then her body quivered in orgasm when she felt me erupting deep inside her horny asshole. Tanya gulped as she watched the base of my shaft pulsing in time with my orgasm. My ass cheeks clenched up and I bit my lip hard so I wouldn't cry out. Damn, that was one intense orgasm! I was still coming when I blew out a breath and looked over at Leslie.

"Sorry," I gasped.

"It's--it's okay," she replied shakily.

She looked more relieved than frustrated, though. I understood then that it was Jackie who had initiated all of this. She had been the one that got turned on when she heard that I was fucking Denise in the ass, and had then asked Leslie to see if I would be interested. Tanya and Leslie were interested in getting with me, but clearly weren't fantasizing about getting fucked in the ass.

So, if I was looking for a true replacement for Denise--someone who craved my hard cock in her ass every time we got together--then Jackie was my girl. If I wanted a submissive, inexperienced girl who would do whatever I wanted, well that was Tanya. Leslie was the most attractive of the three, and I loved her smile. Anal sex would never be her favorite, but she would certainly welcome it occasionally. She was far more eager to suck my dick and feel me in her pussy.

There was a soft knock at the door, and we heard Leslie's mom clearly when she asked, "Is everything all right in there?"

"Yes, Mom," Leslie replied, but we were all scurrying to get dressed as quietly as we could.

We were all a little flushed when Leslie opened her bedroom door. None of us could miss the way Leslie's mom bit her lip and shook her head before she walked away. I understood that Leslie hadn't been exaggerating when I had been over Thursday night. Unlike Jackie, Leslie would be quiet. I could come over and fuck her every night and her parents wouldn't object.

We left the door open after that, and the four of us talked and joked quietly for the next half hour. Then it was dinner time, and I thanked Leslie's mom for allowing me to visit before I left. I had to chew the inside of my cheek when I saw her reaction. I couldn't help but think of the way my mother had confessed to "looking you over in a most un-motherly fashion" when I saw Leslie's mom look me over and lick her lips.

"I'm glad you could make it," she said, giving me a soft smile. "You're certainly welcome back any time."

"Thanks," I replied, returning her smile.

As I followed Tanya and Jackie out to Jackie's jeep, I had a nagging suspicion that if I dated Leslie, her mother might come into play. Tanya immediately hopped into the back seat and pulled the passenger seat back for me. I watched Jackie stash the shopping bag with the lube in her glove box, and then she started the car and pulled away from the house before she spoke.

"Thank you for doing that," she murmured dreamily. "I can still feel your cum in my ass. I can't wait to do it again."

"You're welcome," I replied, looking over at her. "It was pretty amazing for me, too."

I turned enough to glance back at Tanya. Her face was flushed and she gave me a nervous grin.

"How about you, Tanya?" I asked, "Are you okay?"

Looking back and forth between them, I started getting hard again. I couldn't restrain my lustful thoughts, and had to wonder if I had figured these girls out accurately. I also wondered what my parents would allow me to do with them in our house. After all, they hadn't stopped me or even admonished me afterward when I had fucked Emmanuelle in the ass in my bedroom. I cleared my throat.

"Hey, do you think you two could come in and visit for a little bit?" I asked.

Jackie gave me a sidelong glance, but then her eyes shot open when she saw the renewed bulge in my shorts.

"Sure!" she immediately agreed. Then she glanced into her rear-view mirror. "That's not a problem for you, is it Tanya?"

"Um, no," Tanya replied from the backseat.

* * *

I had expected to be wrong about something, but I had nailed my assessments across the board. My parents were surprised but polite when I brought Jackie and Tanya inside and introduced them. They didn't object when I led the girls into my bedroom. Mom had come through, and there was a small shopping bag sitting on my desk. After quietly locking my bedroom door, I pushed the bag down around that bottle and watched Jackie and Tanya stare at it.

"I should have brought this with me," I said, removing the lid and peeling off the safety seal.

Jackie licked her lips. "Won't your parents mind?" she asked. As soon as I started shaking my head, she started pushing her shorts down her legs.

Jackie buried her face in my pillow, and cried out again and again in orgasm as I pounded her horny little asshole. Tanya just stood next to the bed and watched in disbelief. When I turned to her and licked my lips, she gave a little whimper.