Mom Sucks Dick! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should get undressed," I murmured between thrusts. "You're next."

She bit her lip and nodded, and I watched her strip for me. When I pulled my slick, throbbing dick out of Jackie's ass, Tanya trembled and stared at it. Then she obediently crawled into my bed and got onto her knees, presenting her quivering butthole for my use. This time I really got to use it, giving her a nice thorough butt-fucking while Jackie lay on her side and watched.

Tanya gave a few soft yelps, and moaned both times she came. Her head whipped around and she stared at me wide-eyed when she felt my cock swelling inside her. Then her mouth shot open wide and she gasped and shook all over. Tanya always looked so fucking sexy when I came deep in her ass like that.

"Damn, that looks so hot," Jackie murmured.

I blew out a few long, slow breaths as I finished unloading in Tanya's quivering butthole. Then I leaned over her back and gave her a soft kiss. None of us had discussed it, but Tanya had been an anal virgin before that Saturday. She had let her friends talk her into it, but she had given me her virgin ass and let me mark it as my own. The way she whimpered and returned my kiss, we both knew she would let me have it again any time I wanted.

I rose back up and looked down at her asshole stretched around the base of my cock again, shaking my head. My fingers lightly stroked her hips as I savored the feel of that tight ass around my pulsing shaft. Then I had a completely different thought and looked over at Jackie.

"Oh, shit," I murmured. "Won't Leslie be pissed about this? I'm sorry--I didn't even think about it--but I probably shouldn't have brought you two in here and fucked you like this without her here."

Tanya let out another soft, low moan as I slowly started pumping my dick in her ass again.

"Shit!" Jackie muttered, her eyes going back and forth as she thought it over. "Yeah, we can't let her know. She would be furious."

I was completely hard again, but Tanya's tortured little asshole looked like it needed a break. I shook my head and looked at Jackie again, but it was Tanya who let out another long, low moan as I carefully pulled my dick out of her ass.

"That's a terrible idea," I said. "She might be furious if we tell her, but if she finds out from someone else, she'll never forgive you."

"Oh," Jackie replied thoughtfully. Then she let out another "oh!" of surprise when I grabbed her ankles and pulled her to me, spreading her legs open. "Oh fuck!" she gasped when my renewed erection slid home in her insatiable asshole.

That was always Jackie's favorite position. She loved taking me in her ass, loved having me suck her hard, sensitive nipples, and she loved wrapping her legs around me when I did it.

"I'll have to tell her," I panted as I thrust into Jackie's sweet ass. "I'll tell her you two didn't expect me to just bring you in and fuck you in the ass like this." I punctuated that by driving my full length into her, and Jackie cried out and came.

Tanya looked nervously over at the door, but my parents never interrupted us. Jackie came twice more, and she was really loud both times. We stopped after that last one, and she apologized quietly as we got dressed afterward.

"It's okay," I assured her as I pulled my shorts back up my legs and gave both girls a smile. "Now we know what it will be like if I date you--either one of you." I looked at Jackie and grinned. "You won't be able to wait one second before you get me in your ass." She grinned back and shuddered. I turned to Tanya and added, "And I won't be able to resist taking your sweet ass again."

"Oh!" she breathed, trembling and staring at me wide-eyed again. Her arousal was obvious.

I pulled Jackie to me and kissed her mouth hungrily. She moaned and returned that kiss just as hungrily. "Thanks for making this happen," I growled. "It was absolutely incredible. I can't wait to do you again."

"Mmm, you're welcome," she replied happily.

Then I pulled Tanya to me and she moaned as my tongue slid into her mouth and swirled around hers. After releasing her lips from that kiss, I whispered into her ear, "And thank you for giving me such a special gift. It was lovely, Tanya."

She just blushed and nodded, incapable of speech. Both girls sighed and leaned against me as I walked them back out to Jackie's jeep. I smiled at them and waved as they drove away.

* * *

My parents were both blushing when I came back into the house. Neither of them said anything, though. They just shook their heads and watched the television, looking like they wanted to say something but just couldn't think what it should be. I cleared my throat.

"Did you two have dinner without me?"

"Um...no," Dad replied.

I nodded. "I'll get that started. You two enjoy the rest of your show. And Dad...thanks."

I actually managed to whip up a pretty good dinner before their show had ended. The potatoes and chicken weren't quite done cooking, but my parents didn't have to lift a finger to help. They just had to dish up as much as they wanted once it was finished. They both murmured "thanks" and I just smiled and nodded in acknowledgement, but we didn't talk as we got our food, took our seats and started eating.

I felt like I needed to say something, so I cleared my throat carefully after swallowing the bite in my mouth. "Look, I don't want to make you uncomfortable," I started, looking right at my father, "but I feel like I need to let you know. I think you two are just awesome. I hope I didn't take unfair advantage of that--of you two treating me like an adult and letting me have those girls over here. It's your house, and I certainly didn't mean to disrespect you."

Mom and Dad both nodded and continued eating as I spoke. Dad looked a little relieved.

"Tanya and Jackie and Leslie are best friends, and they have been for years," I continued. "They all want to date me, and they are very competitive with each other. That has never hurt their friendship, but they want to keep everything 'fair' where I am concerned. So, they all want to get to 'try me out' so to speak, and then I get to decide. Do you think I'm taking unfair advantage of these girls?"

Mom took a sip of her drink before replying, "It certainly didn't sound that way to me. Clearly both of those girls loved...what you were doing to them."

Dad blushed and nodded. I realized that they could probably tell from the sounds Tanya and Jackie had made that I had been fucking them in their asses. It wasn't like either of them had cried out anything like "Oh, yes, fuck my ass!" but the sounds they had made were pretty distinctive. Mom was obviously aroused by it, but Dad just seemed embarrassed.

I didn't realize it at the time, but I had put my dad in a difficult situation. Mom had just bought that bottle of lube, and she was eager to have him fuck her in the ass. It is still incomprehensible to me, but he was never going to enjoy that. He really didn't even want to try it.

Once I had broken the ice and gotten that out of the way, we were able to have normal dinner conversation. We once again cracked jokes and smiled as we cleared the table, put away the leftovers, and cleaned the dishes. However, I couldn't join them for television. I took another shower and changed into clean clothes.

I needed to go see Leslie.