All Comments on 'Mom Sucks Dick! Pt. 04'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Our hero better skip a few days. Or he is gonna break his dick.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 2 years ago

I'm getting a better idea as to who each girl is but now I have to remember their moms too. Hopefully the next chapter will have more of his mom featured especially now that his dad ordered him to follow her demands. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Oh, such a sexy arsehole fuck-fest, but we do need to see mum DPed before the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So much with so many I could not cope I realise it is fantasy and please continue to entertain the masses and get your enjoyment from the process KrBillT

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Just keeps getting better!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great chapter! I particularly like the addition of Grace. I hope that the protagonist, knowing that Grace and Tina clearly fuck each other, reveals to them that he also fucks his mom, then they arrange to have him and his mom come visit them for a foursome. I can picture Grace, Tina, and the mom in a daisy-chain as they eat each other out in front of the protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I dont know, maybe it's just me. I feel like though, you've gotten away from the title, and the focus is more on ass fucking. Dont mistake me, I'm seriously down with a good ass fucking (male on female, no offense to gays, but male male ain't my thing), but the title is Mom Sucks Dick. And your focus was how Mom couldnt resist a cock in her mouth. Now I think it's great he's accumulating a nice little harem of fucktoys, and I am down with some anal, but it seems like you're getting away from the cocksucking, and even pussy pounding, to almost exclusive anal. It almost seems like you're a completely different writer even, from chapter 1.

IDK, what do I know? You seem to be gettings lots of reads and good ratings. I myself have given you five stars each chapter, including this one. It just seems though with a title like Mom Sucks Dick, there would be more said dick sucking, and maybe pussy eating, even if it doesnt always include Mom. Doesnt mean I'm gonna stop reading and passing out fives though. Just my two cents, if it means anything.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, we go from hard to believe, to just straight up ridiculous with this one. I guess it's not going to end until he ends up fucking every female member of the city council simultaneously, in a local access TV live broadcast, right? I mean, that's just how over the top this has gotten.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Good story for a 5 star rating. Still wondering why a good Author can't write a good story without all the hyper hyphenations and the dot dot dot's.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 2 years ago

@ Anon (Jedd?) - Re: Title issues.

Now I don't know what the author really meant but there is a possibility that the title "Mom Sucks Dick" was referring to the MC's 'Eureka' moment, his realisation that there was all this sex out there, just waiting for him and that he could really go wild his sexual partner. You have to remember that before that, he'd had two inexperienced girlfriends who he'd been intimate with and both dumped him to get with other people.

Of course the entire thing could just be a figment of his imagination after getting dumped twice. Prior to finding out his 'Mom Sucks Dick', he didn't ever hear his parents going at it and girls didn't approached him even though he's an athlete. Maybe he fell off a ladder, is in a coma and dreamt the whole thing and his Mum doesn't suck dick?

In regards to the 'ass fucking', Lexx has revealed that was the MC's newly favoured past-time with his ex, Denise, from the very first chapter. The fact that it got so prevalent may have also stemmed from the fact that Denise had gossiped about it all around school, attracting those girls that were interested in said activity.

Again, I'm just throwing in my understanding of the story and it may be wrong.

But I'm enjoying the story as it's coming out.

CreekmanCreekmanabout 2 years ago

Would be nice if son and Dad did Mom and Mom did son and Dad. Get back to the title Mom Sucks Dick. Bring it back to the family. Still pretty damn hot

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 2 years ago

I just wanna know what's this guy on, FFS? I've lost count of not just how many girls he's fucked on a daily, hourly? basis, but also the fact that he cums gallons each of the three or four times he fucks each girl, before going home to his mom and fucking her ass the required four times as well ! It's all good, and highly entertaining, but in real life he would be in intensive care in hospital following his attempt at fucking himself into an early grave! It still gets 5 Stars ***** and a favourite from me!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Not much Mom sucks Dick....just wall to wall butt fucking, with the occasional cucked Dad. Getting kinda boring actually. Sorry, maybe it's just me.

Marvin2017Marvin2017about 2 years ago

Too much butt. Not enough pussy. Where did Mom and her favourite dick go?

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

I like the story. Keeps getting better. Very hot. Can't wait for the next chapter. 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

niggaplz101niggaplz101about 2 years ago

loving the new milf additions, but are were really far from the original premise of the guy and his mom. i hope that takes precedent once again soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This has devolved into “I fucked her butt, then I fucked her friend’s butt, then I fucked her mom’s butt.” Not enough detail or story to be sexy. It’s a common problem with series. Much better to keep any story to 3 chapters or less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Waaaaay too much butt fucking!! This story has gotten lost. Stick a fork in it!

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 2 years ago

Well I look forward to more of the story. As I enjoy how his mom is and all the ass he is getting. And want to find out who he ends up with.

Wash2015Wash2015about 2 years ago

Another great chapter. I did have a couple comments, 1 as others have pointed out, there is not a lot of mom sucking dick lately although I get that is how the story started but not necessarily how every single chapter needs to go and I do enjoy a good male on female anal, so I am not too bothered by it. The son does get a lot of sucking in general but only occasionally giving with the oral on his various ladies.

2, what is bugging me more, is the dad's reaction when he said no to his mom. The son was half asleep but was still trying to be a good son, they said no more after dad got home from the trip, just trying to follow the rules they had established. I get the dad doesn't like these conversations but it all could have been handled much better/ smoother without the mom sneaking in (behind dad's back for all the son knew) then dad blowing up on a still half asleep son. How was the son to know that dad was ok with it continuing even while dad was in the other room let alone home from the work trip? That bothered me and felt like a severe over reaction that could damage this new family dynamic that is still trying to gain a new balance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your writing is good, the issue is that you write the same thing every time. No matter what scenario you start with in your stories it always comes back to the greatest high school dick of all fucks his mom, everyone in school, everyone he meets and his dad is ok with it. Changing the names does not change the story. If you want to be considered a good writer you need to write more than one storyline. You need to stop fantasizing and write about something you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seriously, WTF is wrong with these parents? Ignoring the incest (that's why we're here), no woman has so little self-control that she just throws herself at her lover constantly. Also, the dad exploding on the son after the son tries to show him respect by following to rules that they've established? That's a great way to get sent to an old-folks home when you're older because you kid knows how full of shit you are.

Baqfid12Baqfid12about 2 months ago

Love it. Just better and better!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES