Mom Sucks Dick!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke off the kiss quickly when I saw that my bedroom door was still wide open. I expected my dad to come through that door at any moment, but he didn't. I could not help but stare at the exposed swell of the bottom of my mother's sexy ass cheeks as she swayed out my bedroom door. Then I saw her looking over her shoulder at me and smiling. She blew me a kiss before she closed the door.

A few minutes later I heard my father walk down the hallway to their bedroom. His voice was a throaty growl before he closed their door, but I could not make out his words. A minute later I made my way into the bathroom, and stroked my hard cock while I listened to my parents fucking. By the time they were reaching a thunderous climax, I was shooting my own substantial load into the toilet bowl.

Back in my bedroom, I realized I could hear them clearly and I knew my mother was being much louder than she had ever been before. I had never heard them having sex before that night, and even if I had not been listening for it I could not possibly have missed what was going on in their bedroom.

It felt like it went on for hours.

* * *

In the morning, my straining erection woke me up before either of my parents was even awake. I was harder than usual, but still had an overwhelming need to urinate. I hustled across the hall to the bathroom, but then wound up standing in front of the toilet for a good five minutes waiting for that erection to subside enough for me to pee.

As a result, I was standing there in the bathroom when I heard my mother wake up, moan, and start sucking Dad's dick. By the time I had finished urinating and washed my hands, I was completely hard again. My dick was pulsing inside my boxer-briefs as my mother's hungry slurps and moans carried through that wall. I was up early and had plenty of time for a change. I slid my underpants down my thighs and closed my eyes, imagining my mother's mouth as I stroked my hard cock.

I did not hear it when she abruptly got out of their bed. My eyes shot open when I heard her gasp, and there she was standing in the bathroom doorway staring at my hard cock in my hand. Her hair was disheveled, and she looked incredibly sexy and turned on in that same obscenely revealing little lace nightie.

"Mom!" I gasped in surprise, and then it was like saying it out loud triggered my orgasm. I shot four thick ropes of semen into the bathroom sink, and my mother watched with her mouth hanging open while I did it.

This time she actually was drooling. She swallowed heavily, twice, and looked like she wanted to say something. After I shuddered and the rest of my cum drooled out of me, she finally shook her head and closed the bathroom door. A minute later I heard her start the shower in the other bathroom.

I washed down the evidence in my sink and then brushed my teeth. I started my shower before Mom finished hers. I came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and carrying my underpants and tank top in my hand. Mom was standing in front of her mirror once again, but this time she still had her bath towel wrapped around her body. Her eyes met mine and I could hear the water running in their shower.

I licked my lips but couldn't think of anything appropriate to say. Neither could she, evidently. She just smiled at me and shook her head before she returned to brushing her hair. I got dressed for school, checking my reflection carefully before I left my room. I knew I was going to be hard all day, so I wore baggy cargo pants instead of my normal jeans.

Dad gave me a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek before he headed out the door for work. He works for a military contracting company. I never knew what his hours would be, but I did know quite a bit about what he did. A few years earlier, there had been a helicopter crash that had made the news. He wound up flying out to the crash site because his company did a lot of the maintenance and design work on those helicopters for the army. None of that work was really classified, so he was comfortable answering my questions when he got back from that trip.

Mom and I kept looking at each other across the dining room table after he left, but we ate our breakfast and didn't say anything. There wasn't time for a long conversation and I sure as hell did not know what to say to her. Finally, in the car, she murmured, "That was quite a show you gave me this morning."

I looked at her face closely. She had her eyes on the traffic ahead of us and her expression did not give me a clue. "Should I apologize for that?" I finally asked.

The corners of her lips turned up. "No," she replied. "I just...I noticed the light coming in under the bedroom door and worried you might not be feeling well. You're never up that early."

I thought of several things to say, but discarded each as it occurred to me. "Sorry you had to see that, Mom," I managed after an uncomfortable silence.

Her eyes darted over toward me and she nodded, but then she chewed her lip thoughtfully. Just before we pulled into the parking lot of the high school, she said, "I'm not really sorry I saw that. At least I know you're not sick." She pulled into a parking spot in the middle of the parking lot and turned to face me. Her voice was a throaty growl when she added, "No, you are a very healthy young man."

She leaned over to kiss me and her hand came to rest on the top of my thigh. I could feel her fingertips brushing the shaft of my cock right through those cargo pants and my underwear. From the mischievous look in her eyes, I am pretty sure she knew exactly what she was doing.

My boner did not go away until soccer practice that afternoon.

* * *

When I got home after practice, my parents' cars were both in the driveway. I was a little apprehensive when I unlocked the front door and let myself inside. After quietly closing the front door, I stood quietly and listened. It didn't take long to pick out the sound of my parents' bed bouncing up and down as they had sex in there. It sounded like Dad was really giving it to her hard and fast.

I went to my room and grabbed a change of clothes and then headed into my bathroom to shower. I was still sweaty after a long scrimmage that afternoon. The sound of the cascading water drowned out the sex noises so I was able to relax and get clean. After I rinsed off the soap and shampoo, the house was surprisingly silent. I dried off and put on my clean clothes--lightweight jogging shorts and another tank top, since it was warm that afternoon.

Mom had a dreamy look on her face. She was reclining on the couch watching television, still wearing the long skirt and blouse she had worn to work that morning. As I got closer I could see that the blouse was untucked and she no longer wore a bra. Amazing what a difference it makes having one less button buttoned at the top of that blouse. I could see a wonderful display of her creamy cleavage when I walked over to plop down next to her.

She looked over and smiled softly before returning her attention to the screen. Once I settled in, she leaned over to rest her head on my shoulder and I felt her hand on my bare thigh. "You smell nice," she murmured.

"Thanks," I replied.

Her hand slowly stroked my thigh and I had not put on any underwear beneath those thin shorts. That feather-light touch on my skin already had my shaft hardening even though it wasn't close to her hand. My mind went to work at that point and I was struggling to figure out if the way she was touching me was inappropriate or meant anything.

My parents weren't shy about giving me hugs or brief kisses my whole life. It was perfectly normal for them to rest a comforting hand on my shoulder or to give my knee a squeeze when they wanted my attention. I was pretty sure my mother had touched my thigh before this, but couldn't recall a specific example. Perhaps that was just because it hadn't ever meant anything in my mind, and I had not been so keenly aware of her touch. I could recall her sitting next to me on the couch and scratching my back when I was younger. She hadn't done that recently, and I wondered idly if it was my fault.

Had I shied away from her as I got older for fear of looking like a "mama's boy?"

She gave my thigh a squeeze and I turned my head to look down at her face. I gulped, as most of her magnificent right breast was revealed at that angle. She sighed and spoke languidly.

"What's on your mind, honey? You look like something is bothering you."

I realized my brows had knitted in thought and it must look like I was scowling, so I tried to give her a warm smile. "It's nothing, Mom," I replied, reaching down to give her thigh a light squeeze in response. That was a little awkward since I was reaching across her arm to do it. When my forearm brushed hers, her hand slid further up my thigh and it was beneath the hem of my shorts.

I was just grateful my dick was leaning over to the other side, or she would have touched it.

I picked my hand up off of her thigh and then lifted my arm over her to rest it across her shoulders. She sighed happily and snuggled into my side.

"I was just thinking about some...things," I continued lamely, chewing my lip as I tried to think how to put it, or whether I should simply keep it to myself. When I felt the back of her fingers brush the side of my balls, my eyes widened.

This was definitely something that had never happened before. I looked at her face and she murmured, "Sorry," before sliding her hand back down to the middle of my thigh.

I couldn't help myself. "You don't look sorry," I chuckled.

She smiled at me. "Well, I am," she replied in that same soft, unhurried tone. "I didn't mean to tease you, sweetheart. I know it's been hard for you since you and Denise broke up." I bit my lip and shook my head slightly. "I didn't mean literally hard," she chuckled, but then her eyes flicked down to my crotch and her eyes widened.

I looked down and it was easy to tell where the ridge of my pulsing cock head was pressed against the thin fabric of my lightweight jogging shorts. It was blatantly obvious that I was hard and it was throbbing in time with my pulse. It did not help one bit when she licked her lips and swallowed audibly right next to me on the couch.

Shit! I thought. If it's this obvious to me and Mom...

I looked around nervously. "Where's Dad?"

"He left for the airport while you were in the shower," she replied.

"Oh? Where is he going?"

"He has a convention in Virginia," she answered. Her eyes never left my dick. "He said he should be back on Monday night."

I felt her body shifting as her hand once again slid up my thigh. I gulped again as I took in the way she was fixated on my throbbing boner. Instead of sliding her hand up beneath the right leg of my shorts, she slid it right over the bulging shaft and squeezed it through the material. Then her fingers pulled the material of the left leg opening upward and my dick was exposed. It popped up and she moaned as she leaned down toward it.

I tried desperately to think of something besides sex that I could mention, a topic to get my mother's attention off of my hard dick. Food immediately sprang to mind and I figured I would ask what she wanted for dinner. I opened my mouth and croaked, "Are you hungry, Mom?"

"Oh, God, yes," she replied huskily, and then she moaned again as her mouth took in the head of my dick.

For the first two minutes, I thought about protesting. This was wrong. I was a bad son to let my mother's amazing, wet, talented, hungry mouth slurp on my hard dick like that. Oh, it was so wrong of me to leak all that pre-cum onto her tongue the way I was. Never mind the way she moaned and slurped it down like it was her favorite flavor of ice cream.

Then she was shifting on the couch, rising onto her knees beside me, and it became impossible for me to think about bringing this amazing sensation to an end. It felt far too perfect when her lips and tongue swirled around the head and then she was insistently driving it deep into her mouth.

"Oh, Mom," I moaned helplessly.

If I had hoped that would snap her out of her cock-lust, I was wrong. She moaned hungrily once again and then she went to town on my dick. I could not tell what she was doing exactly, but it all felt fucking incredible! I had never imagined that a blowjob could feel that intense and pleasurable. It was a miracle I didn't explode right then.

Somehow, she was prolonging the experience and keeping me from that orgasm. I was like putty in her hands--or mouth in this case--and she was a master craftsman working my throbbing dick to her will. Again and again she lapped up the pre-cum that was leaking out of me, savoring it before gulping it down. I shuddered each time she did, and that feeling was so extraordinary it felt almost as good as the release of orgasm.

I heard a helpless, high-pitched whine escape my throat and nearly blacked out from pure pleasure. She turned her head then, and her eyes held mine spellbound as she gradually let my glistening cock slide from her lips. After kissing the tip, she whispered huskily, "I love your dick, honey. It's absolutely amazing."

Her tongue snaked out and swirled around the throbbing head once again. My dick looked absolutely enormous. I had never been this hard and aroused before. Her little hand tightened around the base of my shaft and she forced another big drop of my pre-cum out so she could lap it up.

"Mmm," she moaned. "I love how good that tastes. Such a wonderful appetizer." She shuddered visibly as she swallowed it, and then she growled, "I'm ready for the main course now. It's time to feed your Mom all the delicious cum you have stored up in these balls."

"Ohhh!" I cried out helplessly as her mouth took half my length and then applied firm suction. At the same time, her hand lightly squeezed my swollen balls and coaxed them to give up the sperm she craved.

I think I did black out then. It felt like the roaring of a jet engine in my head as my dick erupted inside my mother's insistent mouth. I know I never came that hard before in my life. When my eyelids fluttered open, Mom was kneeling between my spread thighs, moaning continuously as she coaxed out the last driblets of my seed. I kept shuddering for minutes after she was done draining me.

Mom leaned back onto her heels and smiled up at me as she licked her lips. Once again, her eyes were half-closed and she looked drunk on my sperm.

* * *

It took a while for us to recover after that. I dozed off after she got up and headed back to her bedroom. She said something, but I was so out of it I couldn't recall what it was. I awoke to find her snuggled up beside me once again, and from the smell of her damp hair I knew she had taken a shower. When I groaned and stretched, she turned and looked at my face with an amused grin.

"I thought you teenaged guys were supposed to have boundless energy," she quipped.

I croaked something unintelligible, only then realizing how parched my mouth was. "Water," I managed to croak so that she could understand me, and she leaned back to give me room as I rose shakily to my feet.

Her eyes went wide once again and that grin was replaced by her moist lips opening in surprise. "Oh!" she moaned.

I glanced down before stumbling out to the kitchen to get that water. I felt completely drained, but after that little nap my "morning wood" had returned with a vengeance. I gulped down a tall glass of cool water and felt better immediately. Then I glanced at the clock on the microwave and was surprised that I had only slept twenty minutes.

I stalked back into the living room with my renewed erection swaying in front of me as it tented out the front of my thin jogging shorts. Mom could not take her eyes off of it. She had changed clothes after her shower, and seeing her in that sheer, cream-colored nightshirt only made me harder. Just like with the flimsy lace gown she had worn the night before, I could tell right away she was not wearing a bra beneath that thin, soft fabric. Her nipples stood out proudly and made my mouth water.

Mom saw my hungry gaze and glanced down to see where I was looking. Her eyes didn't quite make it back to my face. She sucked in a breath.

"Did you just get harder?" she asked.

"Could be," I replied. "You look incredible. Now, what was that crack you made about teenaged guys?"

Her eyes remained glued to the head of my dick as I closed in on her. She looked like she was not in control as her hands slid up my thighs, as if someone else was making her wrap her hands around the rock-hard shaft. "Oh, damn," she whispered as her hands were filled with my throbbing dick meat. A soft mewling sound escaped her as she leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on the tip right through my shorts.

She slowly let me slip through her fingers and sat back on the couch. The filmy nightshirt spread just above her hips and I once again feasted my eyes on the wet folds of her exposed pussy. It took her a while to figure out how exposed she was since her focus on my dick was so intense. When she saw the look on my face she shuddered and carefully folded her legs underneath her.

I sat next to her on the couch, on her right this time. As soon as I did the tip of my cock peeked out from the bottom of those flimsy shorts. Mom's breathing was ragged and she stammered slightly, "We--we should probably--um, have some dinner."

"It is about that time," I agreed, nodding.

Her eyelids drooped and she nodded, never taking her eyes off of my exposed and throbbing tip. "Yes, it is about that time. Mmm." Her right hand pushed the bottom of my shorts out of her way as she took me back into her mouth.

Once she got started, all I could see was the back of her head as it bobbed and swirled over my crotch. It felt incredible, and I groaned and let my head drop back on the top of the couch cushion. I closed my eyes and savored the marvelous wet suction as Mom once again sucked my dick. Her throaty moans and the accompanying wet slurping noises just made it more intense for me.

As she increased the pace and intensity of her sucking, Mom turned to face me and rose up onto her knees again. The filmy nightshirt flowed with her body and the hem slid up to bunch on her lower back, leaving her sexy bottom exposed. My left hand drifted down her back and I gave her shapely ass cheek a squeeze. She gave out a lusty moan around my dick and I could feel that vibration traveling through my shaft. My fingers continued to squeeze and explore and eventually two of them found the slick lips of her exposed pussy.

Mom shuddered and her knees shifted beneath her, spreading her thighs and giving me better access. As my fingers slid into that tight, wet passage I got even harder. I could only imagine how good it was going to feel to slide my hard cock into my mother's horny little pussy. She came and her internal muscles squeezed down on my fingers. Naturally, I imagined how that would feel on my dick.

After she finished shuddering through her orgasm, she attacked my cock with renewed fervor, sucking it harder and stroking her hand feverishly up and down the shaft. I did not last long. I barely managed to gasp, "Coming!" and then I was squirming helplessly as she drained me.

She sat back to look at me while she swallowed the semen in her mouth, and that forced my fingers out of her juicy snatch. I pulled them to my mouth and savored her juices while we stared at each other. The rich, tangy taste of her was every bit as delicious as I had hoped.

I wanted more.

Mom squealed when I pushed her onto her back and spread her legs. Then she closed her eyes and threw her head back, moaning with her mouth open as my mouth closed on her dripping-wet pussy for the first time. I ate her like a starving man, slurping loudly as I drank her bittersweet nectar. I drove my tongue deep inside her again and again as I tried to get as much of her juices as I could. Then I focused on returning the pleasure her mouth had given me, closing my lips around the throbbing little bulb of her clit and lashing it with the tip of my tongue.