All Comments on 'Mom Teaches Me Pt. 02'

by pudman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Pretty good follow up chapter

This was another well written, hot chapter. Just wish the sex would have been longer. Can't wait for chapter 3. Is mom on birth control? Let's hope not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Please

A well written horny mother/son story. I do hope he knocks his mommy up in the next chapter. Here's hopeing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

yes another chapter great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it's so nice when a boy's first fuck is his own mother

And Mr. P describes it better than I've ever seen before. Dave's awed delight as his young cock begins its journey up his own birth canal. The boy's bursting pride when his cock is jammed up the same cunt he came out of, up to his balls. His deep satisfaction as he feels his hard cock enveloped in layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat. His sudden realization of what he's actually doing--the boy's now calling his mother's vagina her "fuck hole." Then the glory of blowing his hot young balls and shooting his huge load of semen right up his own mother's welcoming twat. Dave's experienced the best that life has to offer, and he'll be doing it over again and over again, until--well, I like fellow-reader doug_nought's idea. Until proud young Dave fucks a baby up where he was once a baby.

TYWhore4LifeTYWhore4Lifeover 9 years ago
Jamming Mother

Great story! It makes me wonder if my mother wanted to fuck me? She was always checking on me sleeping when I was a young man still living at home. I always sleep naked and without covering up with a sheet or blanket.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

I have to admit that halfway thru the story I had to take out my cock and give it a stroke or 2 just thinking about my mother. Then I thought about my mother-in-law and with the 2 of them and me in bed I had quite an orgasm. I'm still wet from that masturbation session. Thanks for reminding me of a gentler time in my life.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 9 years ago
Your Mom is a dirty, nasty girl

is a wonderful line. I look forward to reading of the future of this mother and son; it seems she has a lot to teach and a very eager pupil. These two have quite a few adventures in front of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next?

What about part #3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
There was much more teaching that needed to be done.

Why wasn't Davey playing with him mom's tits while she was riding him? I'm surprised there weren't more chapters, things were just getting good. Not enough sex in this two-part saga. Davey still needed his mom cum on his cock. He should have pounded her pussy hard in missionary position. .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous