All Comments on 'Mom Teaches Son Ch. 04'

by wheels46

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
Oy!

Does she have hidden cameras or something? How does she know all these things? Anyway, I can't see what she has planned for him at 9:30.

Very interesting storyline indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Dom!Mom!

How hot a young male doesn't have a chance with moms likes our's just wait until she has the blk cock stuffing your young ass you'll love it and it's coming your way.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 14 years ago
Have attempted to request services of an editor through Literotica?

The above is a valid question. In some areas of your story, I came across repetition after repetition, especially the use of the word cock. Nouns are valid, however substituting with some pronouns once in a while would make your story more readable and show that your vocabulary is more than you indicate. Have you noticed you sometimes use the past tense with a verb when you meant the present one? Spelling isn't too bad, however a few mistakes. Try reading your own story and it may dawn on you to observe exactly what I'm telling you. It's one thing to write a story, but remember that someone is going to read it. If the story is "stressfully" written, it will be "stressfully" read and not well received.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous