All Comments on 'Mom Unlocks the Shyness Enigma'

by dmallord

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
HawkEye1969HawkEye19698 months ago

Very good start. I want to read more. 5 stars.

TallManReinventedTallManReinvented8 months ago

It was well written, and certainly a bit "different" dmallord. However, forgive me if I say I don't think it merits an 'H' rating. Bravo anyway!

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodger8 months ago

interesting start.

ArseniqueArsenique8 months ago

Top quality story. More plot twists than usual on this subject. I look forward to a continuation, if possible. 5 stars!

MikeManMikeMan8 months ago

I look forward to the next chapter of this story

tallman441tallman4418 months ago

Excellent, well written story. I wonder if the father will join in at some point? Will his mother admit that James also knows the meaning of the tat to her husband? Lots of possibilities with this story. 5 stars

ReneestoyReneestoy8 months ago

I enjoyed reading this story very much. I hope that it continues.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

That was fun! You built your story like a puzzle, revealing bits and pieces of what was going on as the story progressed, like when you yada yada yadaes the anal sex with mom, only to revisit it in his thoughts, explaining what went down. Or UP!

While this story doesn’t say Part One anywhere, I definitely think it needs a Part Two- we don’t yet know just how clued in Dad is about it all, nor do we know how Thor(!) fairs with the fairer sex at large. Please consider it!

Thanks for writing! As i say: fun!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well done solid flow ,please continue the story .for further story's you will need to broaden your caricter base.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved the different type of story line. Can't wait for the upcoming sequels.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5 starsà hope yiu write more, and often.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think Teresa Ann has set up this all it's interesting to see what's coming next

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked this very natural in the way James adapted to the situation.

Mom needs a baby in her belly.

HornyJon61HornyJon618 months ago

I like the way you handle this story, it has me excited to read more about " James Herbert Bond' and his mother and Teresa Ann.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not bad! 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story my star rating does not seem to be working. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very interesting story. I like the premise and setting. More chapters please.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill698 months ago

Oh my ! Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Didnt like it. It is 3 pages long and I stopped after a page and a half.

tjreadertjreader8 months ago

Show, don't tell. It's the difference between "So we had sex" vs. describing the scene in detail. I like the concept though. Also, you need to make paragraph breaks more often. Reading large blocks of dense text on a computer screen/tablet/phone can be hard on the eyes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A great idea for a story, but I’m afraid you’re not telling it very well. You use first person but the action is almost described outside of the character’s experience. There’s no descriptions of what an action feels like from the characters point of view. Also, the keyhole symbol is very closely tied to BDSM or master/slave dynamics, with a heavy undercurrent of misogyny - which is fine if that’s your thing, but that doesn’t fit with the characters you’re working with. It’s like you read about something online and inserted it into your story without understanding what any of it meant.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale7 months ago

I enjoyed that and mom/son isn't usually my bag. I'll read some more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is strange. You take care to tell us how shy and insecure this virginal guy is and when he gets to have sex for the first time, you just skip it all - not a word about what he did, how he felt, or what this woman taught him, and go to two hours later. And then suddenly he's asking his mom if she's ever been butt-fucked??

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Interesting story, need at least a second chapter. It would also be interesting to get a story that fills in the tease of Teresa Ann's back story with her father.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don't get this. Your writing is very good technically. You take pains to tell us what a shy, meek, inexperienced virgin this guy is. When the neighbor seduced him, it should have been an earth-shattering, amazing experience but we read not a word about it. Not a single detail about what they did. You just go to "two hours later." And then he's suddenly asking his mom if she'd ever been butt-fucked?

Crusader235Crusader2357 months ago

Interesting story, but not impressed with totally skipping Thor's first time sex. Maybe try again, and get someone to write the sex seans for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdmallord@dmallord
I followed the 'orphan to soldier' path that many others have. Found myself embroiled in the Vietnam mess - on the wrong side of the POW trauma. I lost some fingers and damaged a hand over there. Coming home to an unwelcoming nation, I stayed low and out of sight - still avoid...