Mom Watches Ch. 02

Story Info
Colleen comes home and can't help watching again.
2k words
4.55
24.2k
32
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/16/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alohadave
alohadave
262 Followers

Colleen spent the next week trying to return to a sense of normalcy.

Her daughter's boyfriend, Sam, caught her watching them have sex. Not only that, she had followed his commands. First to not make herself cum while watching them, then later to make herself cum after they left the house.

In the cold light of day, she felt ashamed and embarrassed by her actions. What kind of mother not only watches her daughter having sex but gets herself off while watching?

She threw herself into her work, trying to make sure that she didn't run into either of them at home. On the weekend, she made up errands to stay out of the house.

It worked for a while.

Colleen went out with friends for a night on the town. Dinner and drinks.

"Mom's out for a couple hours, we'll be all alone," she smiled.

"Netflix and chill?"

They settled in and watched something romantic.

Molly snuggled up to Sam, half laying on him. She caressed him while only half paying attention to the movie.

Her hand found its way to his crotch. She rubbed on him through his pants. His cock was getting hard from her attention.

"Hmmm, what do we have here, mister?"

He grinned. "Something special for you."

She slid her hand inside and wrapped his cock in her hand. It filled her hand, and she started stroking along his hardness.

Helping her out, she undid his pants and slid them down along with his underwear.

"I love your cock."

"Show me how much you love it."

She grinned at him and slid down to the floor between his legs. She pulled his pants and underwear the rest of the way off.

Kneeling before him, she took his cockhead in her mouth. She loved the feeling of him filling her mouth.

Just then, Colleen's uber was pulling up to the house. Her night had fallen apart when her friends had to cancel last minute. Since she was already out, she had a couple of drinks to delay the ride home.

Putting it off as long as she could, she called for a ride.

Standing in front of her house, her daughter's car was in the driveway. Molly was home.

Crap. She went to the back door to try to avoid them. She could sneak by the living room and hopefully, they wouldn't see her, and she could get to her room without looking at them.

She felt like a fugitive creeping through her own house, trying to avoid seeing her daughter's boyfriend again.

Through the back door, through the kitchen, she heard sounds from the living room. Creeping around to the doorway facing the living room, she peeked her head around.

What she feared, was happening. Her daughter was on her knees blowing her boyfriend. She hoped that it was dark enough for him to not see her.

She started creeping across, and when she was in the middle of the doorway, she turned to look, and he was staring right at her.

She was caught and froze there! He waved hello and motioned to her to come into the living room.

She shook her head rapidly. She wasn't going to go in there. What would her daughter say? How would she react? She felt guilty that her first reaction was about what her daughter would think. Not because he was half her age, and dating her daughter.

She stepped back out of the light, obscured by the shadows.

Though she didn't want to see more, she felt compelled to stay. He was staring at her. His eyes held her in place.

After the last time, she had held off on touching herself, stopped herself from getting off. Now, the memories of how she felt watching them rushed back to her.

As she watched, Sam groaned, "oh baby, you suck my cock so good."

Molly pulled her head up and said, "anything for you babe."

She went to put him back in her mouth but he stopped her. "I want to eat you out."

They switched places. She scooted her plump ass to the edge of the couch and spread her legs for him.

He licked up and down her slit, tasting the dew trickling from her lips.

Colleen watched them from the shadows. She should leave, shouldn't be watching them. But she didn't leave. She watched them, slipping into her voyeuristic fantasy. He was her fantasy. She was imagining how it would feel for him to lick and suck her pussy, not her daughter's. She was jealous of what she should be feeling instead of her daughter.

With her drought of decent sex, she missed the feelings that good cunnilingus gave her, and she could tell that he was good at it.

Feeling his tongue running over her labia, lapping at her juices.

Sam had her daughter's lips spread now, sucking on her clit. She was moaning and holding his head tight to her.

Colleen tugged her skirt up to her hips. Her thong was exposed. Anyone looking would have seen how soaked they were with her juices. She rubbed over her lips, through the thong.

Sam kept sucking on Molly's clit, and slid two fingers into her wet canal. She jumped, "oh yes, fuck me with your fingers!"

He pumped his fingers in and out, feeling her pussy muscles contract around them as if trying to hold them in.

Colleen pulled her panties to the side and slid two fingers inside her snatch. She wanted to feel the same things that he was doing to her daughter. Holding in her moans, careful not to alert her daughter that she was watching and frigging herself.

He kept at her until she was thrashing on the couch. She yelled out, "oh fuck! I'm coming Sam, I'm coming on your face!" He held himself to her as she writhed in orgasm.

Colleen was amazed at how wild her daughter was when she came. She didn't get that from her, for sure. She kept frigging herself until she came herself. She sagged against the wall as her orgasm took her. She was breathing hard trying not to make any noise, lest she was caught.

Coming down, her heart rate returned to normal. She looked back into the living room. Sam had Molly face down on the couch on her knees, her ass lifted in the air. He got on his knees between her legs. He was kissing his way down her back, working to her luscious butt. He rubbed all over her cheeks, sliding them toward the crack before moving back around her ass. Molly was moaning at his massage.

Colleen wished she was on the couch. She knew Sam was about to fuck her daughter. She wanted to feel his hard cock pushing into her from behind, to feel his weight as he split her open, his balls slapping against her as he thrust into her sopping wet pussy.

Sam positioned himself at her entrance. Molly wiggled her hips, rubbing herself on his cock. "Fuck me, Sam!"

He obliged her and slid his hard cock fully into her in one stroke.

"Mmmm, yes. Fill me with your perfect cock."

Colleen watched him fuck her daughter. His cock filled her, his hips slamming against her thick butt as he hit bottom. He reached to her tits and groped at them. She groaned as he pumped into her pussy.

Colleen wished it was her on that couch, fucked from behind. Feeling his cock spreading her cunt wide, filling her up. Slamming into her as he fondled her breasts, pinching at her nipples.

She held her breasts, feeling their weight in her hands, squeezing them. The sensations from her hard nipples were getting her going again, making her pussy even wetter. Every time her palms rubbed them, it sent shocks to her clit, driving her closer to another orgasm.

He looked over at her in the dark. She was in the shadows, but he could still make her out, pawing at her chest. Her skirt was still pushed up above her hips, thong pushed to the side.

He wiggled his finger in a come here motion. She shook her head no but stepped to the doorway where he could see her better. Her daughter might see her, but she didn't care, he had called to her and she answered as much as she could.

Sam watched her in the light, she was as sexy as her daughter.

He continued fucking Molly. "When do you think your mom is coming home?"

"Unghh, I don't know! Why are you asking about her? Just keep fucking me."

"Just wondering what she'd think, seeing me fuck you on her couch."

"Sam, come on, stop talking about my mom."

"Okay babe, just wondering." He grinned at Colleen.

Colleen should be shocked that they were doing it right there in her living room, but she'd never been more turned on. The secret she was sharing with him, that Molly could turn her head at any time and see her mother rubbing her tits, while she was half undressed turned her on even more. She would be mortified. The risk of getting caught by her daughter made her want it more.

Sam had already claimed her fantasies. She hadn't been able to stop thinking about him, no matter how hard she tried. The idea of her daughter catching her getting off to them thrilled her. She didn't really want to be caught, but the idea of it was something completely new for her. She'd never imagined that the risk of getting caught would turn her on. Before tonight, she hadn't even considered it.

Sam watched her while pumping into her daughter. He watched her as realizations flashed across her face. He could tell that she had turned a corner. He smiled at what the future might hold.

He flipped Molly over onto her back. He was going to give Colleen a show for his grand finale.

Colleen stepped back into the shadows before Molly could see her. She was turned on, but not ready to be caught by her daughter, masturbating while spying on them.

She watched as Sam slid into her daughter, his perfect cock stretching her pussy around him.

She saw the fading hickey above her left breast, remembering how she wished she was being marked last week. Sam leaned over and repeated his mark on her right breast, below her collarbone. Mirrored to the fading one. He looked at Colleen while he claimed her daughter.

Colleen watched him marking her as her owner. She felt the same spot above her breast, wanting to be his. She'd almost be willing to share him if she could feel what he was making her feel.

She had suppressed her feelings for too long, raising her daughter alone. She thought about how good it felt thinking of having a strong man in her life again. She didn't want to take him from her daughter. At the same time, he reached her in ways that no one had in years.

Suddenly, it was too much for Colleen. She rushed upstairs as quietly as she could and closed her door. She leaned on the door and slid down to the floor.

'What am I doing? I'm fantasizing about my daughter's boyfriend. Wanting him to control me and mark me?'

'How could I do this to my daughter?'

She sat there running around in circles in her mind. Conflicting emotions and desires pulling at her. She was lonely and horny, desperate for intimate attention.

She missed the closeness of being with a man. It had been years since Molly's father, and no one had filled that space since.

Sam was the first man in a long time, who wasn't a total loser, and who had made her feel aroused.

****

Colleen woke up. She was balled up on the floor of her room, laying against the door. She never made it to bed after panicking last night. Her clothes were a wrinkled mess.

In the morning light, she felt shame. She had made herself cum, again, while watching her daughter and Sam having sex. Not only that, she had wanted to take her daughter's place. Wanted him to pleasure her.

She had to admit to herself that she wanted to be with him. It wasn't something she could deny herself any longer. But nothing could happen between them, she wouldn't do that to her daughter. Would she?

alohadave
alohadave
262 Followers