Mom, You're The Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomJ69
DomJ69
393 Followers

John watched as she fucked him and he desperately tried to hold off his orgasm. Her body tensed and her pussy clamped on his cock as she thrust her body backwards. A second later and her head was shaking from side to side as she viciously attacked her clit.

"Uuurrrgghhhhhhhhhhh," she screamed, and moved forward, his cock slipping from her pussy.

John couldn't believe the speed with which her hand moved over her clit with it only inches from his face. Helen yelped and then it happened. Her juices erupted from her pussy and covered his face.

He blinked rapidly, not wanting to miss a moment, then felt her opening his mouth. The second squirt filled his mouth and he eagerly gulped it down.

Helen looked down at John's face covered with her come and decided it was her turn. She moved down the bed and looked up at John as she grabbed his cock. "Now cum on my face," she ordered and jerked him off.

John felt his sperm rise and watched as she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. "Cum for me, John. Cum all over my face."

He couldn't hold off any longer. The first jet of cum sprayed over her nose and onto her forehead. She continued jerking his cock and the second rope of cum covered her cheek and chin and she growled like a dog. "All of it." She demanded. The third and final rope she took in her mouth and greedily gobbled it down.

The next thing John saw it was daylight and Helen woke him. "Come on, up you get, coffee's on. After the coffee you're taking me shopping," she announced and left the room.

The shopping trip consisted of a single visit to a sex shop. "I've never been in here," John announced, a little surprised.

"You're in for a treat," Helen responded, took him by the hand and lead him inside. John couldn't believe the size of some of the toys and wondered if they were really used. The lingerie section excited him, but what turned him on was how comfortable Helen was looking at everything and squeezing his hand when she saw something she liked.

"Here's what I'm after," Helen commented, when she selected a packet with three butt plugs and admired the contents.

"Why do you need three?" John curiously asked.

Helen chuckled to herself. "Small, medium, and large. I need to work my way up if I'm going to take your cock in my ass. Come on," she said, as she grabbed a tube of lube, and lead him to the checkout.

After paying she enquired where the changing rooms were, and was told they were closed for cleaning. Helen looked around and noticed there was no-one else in the shop.

"Would you mind if I..." she asked the cashier as she opened the box.

"Go right ahead," he replied.

John was shocked when Helen pulled down her trousers and panties, then handed him the small butt plug. "Lube it up first, then pop it in," she instructed, and passed him the lube.

John nervously looked around the room and felt his cock twitch. When Helen leant on the checkout counter and wiggled her ass, he felt a surge of blood give him an erection.

"Hurry up," she ordered.

John spread the lube over the toy, then looked at her ass. "Spread your cheeks for me."

Helen reached behind and pulled her cheeks apart. John placed the toy against her asshole and gently pushed, to be met with resistance as her sphincter instinctively shut tight.

"Just push it in," Helen told him, then let out an 'ooh' as she felt the toy enter her ass. "Bit cold, but feels good," she said with a smile and pulled her trousers up.

An hour later and they were having lunch at a local Italian restaurant. John was thinking about the sex they had last night and the butt plug in Helen's ass. Then he remembered his Mom telling him Helen had a dirty mind. "Would you mind if I asked you a personal question."

Helen looked at him, her curiosity piqued. "Ask away."

"Are you into..." he stopped not sure if he should continue, thinking he might get into unchartered territory. Then decided to go for it. "Are you into anything kinky?"

"Depends what you call kinky," she replied immediately.

John thought for a moment. "Bondage?"

"Mild, yes. Pain, no. How about you?"

"Uh, I've never... Only ever had normal sex."

"That depends what you call 'normal' doesn't it," she said with a twinkle in her eye. "Would you like to get kinky?"

John stuttered: "I, uh, I... I don't know."

"If you can think of it, I've probably done it. I'm going to go to the bathroom to change up a size," she said picking up her shopping bag. "You have a think and maybe, no probably, I'll agree to it."

John watched her walk away and tried to think. All that came to mind were porn scenes and he didn't want to share her with anyone. He hadn't tried bondage. He thought he might like it, but didn't like the idea of his Mom finding him naked tied to a bed.

When Helen returned she took a moment to get comfortable. "So, did you think of anything kinky you would like to try?"

"Um, not really. I haven't had much, uh, experience in that way."

"Okay," she replied slightly disappointed. "Any questions you want to ask?"

He looked around to make sure no-one was listening. "Uh, what's the strangest thing you've done?"

Helen paused for thought, then leaned closer. "A double enema, that was fun."

John was embarrassed by his ignorance. "What's that?"

Helen giggled. "It's when you fill my ass and pussy with water so that I'm really full. Then I force it all out. The feeling of going from completely full to totally empty, that is a bit strange." Helen noticed he wasn't disgusted. Then he smiled and she thought he might like some 'strange'.

Half an hour later they had finished their meal and Helen departed to the bathroom to insert the large butt plug. When she returned she had mischief on her mind.

"I do have one kink we can indulge in today," she informed him. "If you want to fuck me in the ass, you have to call me Mom. Are you okay with that?"

All John could think about was the first half of that sentence and he duly nodded his consent. Minutes later they were driving home and John was getting nervous - he'd never fucked anyone in the ass and was worried about disappointing her.

Helen noticed he was quiet. "Don't worry, I'll tell you what to do," she said reassuringly and put her hand on his thigh. "Once you get going, you are going to love fucking my ass. It gives me the best orgasms."

John's heart rate surged and he felt his cock stiffen. His mind raced: "How could an orgasm be better than what she had last night. Or last week? What have I got to do? She said she would tell me. Jeez, I'm going to fuck her ass."

"What are you thinking," Helen asked as they approached his home.

"You certainly are surprising me."

"In a good way, I hope."

"Oh, yes," he answered enthusiastically.

"Well, maybe I've got a few more surprises for you. Would you like that?"

"Uh, yeah," he replied hesitantly. "I think so."

When they entered the house and John closed the door, Helen pushed him against the wall and kissed him passionately. She pushed her breasts into him and raised his arms above his head, then pulled his shirt off. Seconds later his jeans were on the floor beside his shirt.

John watched as Helen stood back and looked at his erect cock. Slowly and seductively she undid her shirt and threw it to the floor. She stripped for him, taking her time and touching his hard cock every time she removed an item of clothing. She was an angel and a devil at the same time. He'd seen strippers before, but never such a personal show and Helen was a perfect temptress.

Her show finished with her bent over with her head between her legs looking up at him. "Ready to fuck?"

John didn't need asking. The glistening steel butt plug protruding from her ass was the most erotic sight he had ever seen and his cock was throbbing. He grabbed his cock, bent down and positioned it at the entrance to her pussy. He held her by the waist and with one thrust he was deep inside her.

"Ahh, that feels so good," she whelped. "Fuck me, John. Fuck me. I want you to fill my pussy with your cum. Fuck me. Cum for me. Cum in my pussy."

John vigorously pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. Helen shrieked and pushed her hands against the wall. "Fill it. Cum in my pussy. I want your cum. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fill me. I love your cock. Ah, fuck me harder!"

He was turned on by her dirty talk and held her hips tighter as he rammed his cock in and out of her pussy. He marvelled at the sight before him. Every time he slammed his body against hers he noticed the ripples roll through her ass cheeks.

Moments later he felt her pussy contract and clamp on his cock. He worried about cuming too quickly, but his mind went blank and instinct took over. He felt his semen rise and forced his cock into her as deep as he could. His body jerked as his seed exploded from his cock and filled her pussy.

"Phwoar, I needed that," Helen gasped as he slid out of her pussy. "Pass me my panties."

John passed her her panties, curious as to why she wanted them, then watched her mop his semen from her pussy.

"Don't want it spilling on the carpet. That was a big load."

John chuckled. "Good thinking. You were on fire."

"Let's have a drink while you get your strength back," Helen said and lead the way to the kitchen. John watched her ass cheeks bounce as she walked.

After gulping down a glass of water she turned to John and lustfully asked: "Which room next?"

"Would you mind if we leave Mom and Dad's room out of this. I don't think they'd like it."

"No problem," she replied. "That leaves Zoe's room."

John nodded and felt his cock harden.

"If we miss your Mom's room, when you fuck my pussy you call me Zoe and when you fuck my ass, you call me Mom. It's one of my kinks."

John briefly wondered why, but accepted it as one of her kinks. He took her by the hand and lead her up to Zoe's room. Once inside he watched her look around the room. "Very girly," she commented. "Now where does she keep her toys?"

"I, uh, I don't know if she's got any," he answered.

"With a body like she's got, she'll have some toys, believe me."

John watched as she pulled out the bottom drawer of a chest and rummaged about. He was surprised when she found a 'Magic Wand'.

"Only the one, but this is a good one," she said as she approached the bed and plugged the toy into the socket. "We'll save it for later. Now let me suck that beautiful cock of yours."

John quickly moved forward as she sat on the edge of the bed. His hard cock throbbing and his pulse quickening. He watched as she took hold of his cock and licked from the base to the tip, then sucked on his crown.

"Oh, Helen, that feels so good," he muttered.

She stopped and looked up at him. "Call me Zoe or I won't suck your cock."

"Uh, okay," he whimpered as she squeezed his cock. "Zoe, please suck my cock," he pleaded. He briefly wondered what was with the names, then closed his eyes and felt her tongue on his cock. An image of Zoe sucking his cock entered his mind and he opened his eyes, a little startled at the image.

"Um," she moaned then licked his crown. "I think my pussy needs your cock." She looked up at his face as she lay back and spread her legs. She could see the eagerness on his face and felt his cock nudge against her entrance. She relaxed and he slid his cock all the way inside, filling her completely.

John moaned with pleasure as he felt her hot pussy take his cock. He looked down at her glistening pussy lips and saw her juices on his cock as he pulled back, then thrust it back in.

Helen wrapped her legs around his as she felt her body come alive. "Call me Zoe and fuck my pussy," she demanded.

"Zoe," he blurted out as he fucked her. He concentrated on making his cock throb every time he thrust into her and her moans encouraged him to continue.

Helen put her hands around his neck and pulled him to her, their faces inches apart. "You like fucking Zoe's pussy," she said huskily.

"Yes," he replied breathlessly.

Perspiration was dripping from her forehead. "Who's pussy are you fucking?" She demanded.

"Zoe's," he answered and felt her pussy clamp on his cock.

"Fuck Zoe's pussy and make me cum," she commanded as she pushed her head down into the bed.

An image of Zoe impaled on his cock shot through his mind.

Helen grabbed the bed sheets and moaned with pleasure. Her back arched up off the bed and thrust her tits towards him, her nipples hard and deep red.

"I'm cuming," she uttered, unable to breath. "Ahhhhhh," she moaned and her body went limp as John thrust his cock deep into her pussy. She squealed and he felt her pussy spasm on his cock. He watched her lay back and she gently pushed a hand forward to his chest, motioning for him to stop.

"Are you okay," he asked, sincerely.

"Great," she replied breathlessly. "Just give me a minute."

John lay down beside her and wrapped his arms around her glistening body. His cock remained hard and he knew she would be up for more in a minute.

Moments later she turned her head to face him. "Have you got the lube?"

John didn't answer. He leapt from the bed and ran downstairs. When he returned, he stopped and looked at Helen. Her sexy body covered with a sheen of perspiration. A woman who enjoyed sex and had just orgasmed. A sexy lady who wanted his cock. Now he was ready to fuck her ass.

Helen noticed he was ready and lifted her legs up to her shoulders, pinning them behind her arms. "Take it slowly."

John reached forward and pulled the butt plug from her ass. He looked down just as her gaping hole closed. Once he applied the lube, he lined his cock up to her ass and gently pushed forward. He stopped when his crown was buried inside her and felt how hot and tight she was.

"More," she said quietly and he eased his cock further into her ass. He stopped when she flinched and moaned with pain. "I'm okay," she pleaded. "Take it slowly."

John eased his cock in and out of her ass, amazed how tight she was and how much he was enjoying it. He took care not to push too hard and watched the expressions on her face. She grimaced on the first few instrokes, then looked up at him and smiled.

Helen felt all the tension seep from her body and she relaxed, ready to enjoy the fucking. "Call me Mom and fuck my ass."

John's cock instinctively throbbed and he pushed his cock all the way inside. "Oh, Mom, your ass feels so good."

"I love it," she lustfully replied. "I love it when you call me Mom."

An image of his Mom squirming as he fucked her ass flashed through his brain. He tried to take in all he could see. His cock in her ass. Her legs behind her shoulders. Her nipples hard and dark. Her pussy lips soaked and puffy. Her damp hair sticking to her face. She was his.

He pumped his cock in and out of her ass and watched the skin on her face turn red as beads of perspiration rolled down her face. He felt his semen rise and concentrated on not cuming.

Helen reached down to her pussy and strummed her clit. She gasped out loud at the pleasure she was feeling and wondered if she could get any higher. "The Magic Wand," she demanded.

John stopped pumping and passed her the wand. He wondered what would happen next as he had never used any toys before.

"Keep fucking me," she commanded. "And call me Mom when you cum."

John rocked his body back and forth, forcing his cock in and out of her ass.

Helen turned on the wand and a gentle buzzing sound filled the air. She knew she would cum quickly when she placed the rubber end on her clit. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" she exclaimed breathlessly.

John felt the pulsing vibrations shoot through her body causing her to tighten her grip on his cock. He held still wanting to watch her face and feel the toy work its magic. Her face was dark red and taught as she took short rapid breaths. Her eyes were locked on his and he knew she was about to cum.

Helen pressed the button on the toy and the vibrations increased in speed. She felt like her body had been possessed and she was no longer in control. She pressed the button again and the vibration was a long powerful thud against her clit. Another press and the toy felt like a jackhammer on her pussy.

"Oh, God! Oh, God. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She bleated.

John thought the vibrations felt strange at first, but watching how turned on she was made him push harder and deeper.

"Arghhhhhh," she screamed and threw the toy on the bed as her orgasm tore through her body and exploded from her pussy.

John stopped pushing as her orgasm squirted from her body and splashed against the wall. He watched with wonder as she strummed her clit and the second squirt erupted from her pussy and soaked the sheets. The third and fourth squirts covered her body as she writhed with pleasure, lost in oblivion.

He pushed his cock in as far as he could and she wailed like a banshee as a fifth jet of her juices splashed down on her tits. "Fuck, Mom. I'm gonna cum," he blurted out as his semen shot from his cock into her ass.

"Urrrrgggghhhhhh," she screamed, feeling him cum.

Helen felt her body shudder and spasm. She closed her eyes tightly, trying to understand the feelings. She was gone. Lost. Out of control. Her body had taken over. She convulsed violently and growled like a dog.

John pulled out and worried if he had hurt her as she bucked up and down on the bed, her arms flailing by her side. Her breathing deep and rapid. He reached out to touch her, then remembered she would be too sensitive.

The next minute terrified him as she continued to convulse. He wondered if something was seriously wrong and thought she might have had a seizure. When her breathing regained some sense of normality he felt a wave of relief and gasped out loud.

"Are you okay," he quietly asked.

Helen heard the question, but was unable to answer. She felt her body slowly relax and she grabbed hold of the sheets, pulling her knees up to her chest as she panted heavily.

When she calmed down, John went to the bathroom to fetch a towel. He asked if it was alright to touch her before he wrapped her in the towel. He gently held her and waited for her to speak.

"I've never cum like that," she whispered.

"Neither have I," he replied and kissed her shoulder. "How are you feeling?"

"I don't know," she answered. "That was almost too much. At one point I was scared."

"Shush now. Just relax. Go to sleep."

When Helen fell asleep John thought about what had happened. She'd orgasmed so powerfully she had completely lost control. He'd heard about such things and now he knew they were true. A strange surge of pride made him smile and he realised he was definitely a good lover.

Helen slept the sleep of the dead and woke as the sun was going down. She tried to stand up, felt dizzy and sat back on the bed. "I'll get you some water," John said and went to the bathroom.

When she finished her drink she realised she felt week. "Would you drive me home, please, John. I don't think I can drive."

"Sure," he replied. "Would you like a shower first?"

"Just take me home."

John helped her dress and carried her down stairs to her car. They were silent as they drove and both thought about what they had experienced. When they arrived at her house she thanked him and kissed him on the cheek.

He watched her disappear inside, took out his phone and ordered a taxi. After he returned home he had a bite to eat and suddenly felt exhausted. His legs felt heavy and he forced himself upstairs to bed and slept.

"John! John! Wake up," Zoe said, as she shook him awake. "My room, now!"

"What time is it?" He asked groggily.

"It's gone twelve. My room, now!"

As Zoe left the room he suddenly remembered he hadn't changed her sheets and felt awful. He pulled on his jeans and tried to think how to make it up to her. "I'm so sorry," he pleaded as he entered her room. "I'll clean it all up now."

DomJ69
DomJ69
393 Followers