Mom, You're The Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomJ69
DomJ69
393 Followers

"Look at it. Look at it." Zoe demanded. "Her cum is everywhere. The sheets are covered with it. She's even stained the wallpaper and I'm not touching my Magic Wand while it's still covered with her cum. You fucking well owe me for this."

He looked at all the stains and felt proud at how much he had made Helen cum. "Sorry, Zo. I'll change the sheets now."

Zoe watched as he changed the sheets. She couldn't stop thinking about Helen's orgasms. Her nipples hardened and she felt hot between her legs. She looked at her brother and wondered how good he must be in bed. Then she shocked herself with the thought: "No-one would know."

"All done," he stated as he finished wiping the wallpaper. "That'll dry out soon and you won't see anything. I really am sorry. I did mean to clean it up before you got home." He picked up the bucket and cloth and made to leave.

"Not yet," Zoe stated. "You still owe me, Buster."

"Okay, what do you want?"

Zoe's mind raced. She looked in his face and saw a puppy dog waiting for his master's orders. "I want you to make me cum."

"What!" He replied, shocked. Then the image he'd had of them fucking flashed back into his mind.

"I can't use my magic wand knowing where it's just been. All her orgasms have made me horny. I need an orgasm. Make me cum!"

"Jeez, Zo. You're my sister."

"You and Helen, it's just sex, right?" She stated firmly.

"Yes," he meekly replied.

"Well this will just be sex. Not full sex. 'Me Time' is what I call it." A surge of adrenalin flooded her body and her arousal excited her. "Just lick my pussy and make me cum," she said as calmly as she could and peeled off her tracksuit bottoms.

John watched her recline on her bed and spread her long legs. He'd never looked at her sexually before and right then all he could see was a beautiful young blonde who wanted an orgasm. "This could get weird," he commented, unsure what to do.

"No it won't," she replied, realising he hadn't balked at the idea. "Just make me cum, then we get back to normal. No-one will know."

"Okay," he stated slowly and put down the bucket and cloth. He looked her in the eye and could see she wasn't joking. She breathed in deeply and her breasts heaved forward. "I make you cum and we call it quits."

Zoe's heart raced as she knew she had him hooked. "Maybe," she replied coyly. "Just get down here and lick my pussy."

John felt himself move forward and get down on his knees between her long legs. He felt like he was under a spell and couldn't stop himself.

Zoe watched as he moved his head between her legs. "Huh," she gasped as his tongue made contact with her thigh. "Oh yes," she cooed as he licked up to the hem of her panties. "That feels really good."

John looked up at her as he licked her other thigh and noticed her nipples poke through her T-shirt. He continued licking her thighs then moved forward and licked her panty covered pussy. She gasped again and John reached out with both hands and took hold of her panties.

Zoe felt her body tremble and eased her butt off the bed. She watched him pull her panties down and felt incredibly excited exposing her pussy to him. Without thinking, she reached down and spread her pussy lips. She was hot and could already feel she was wet.

John stared at her pussy. "Beautiful," he uttered, admiring her short blond hairs and tender pink lips. He leaned forward and licked from the bottom of her pussy right up to her clit.

"Mmmm," she moaned as he sucked her clit into his mouth. "That's soooo good."

John leaned back on his heels and admired her pussy. He reached forward and stroked up and down both sides before moving his fingers to her entrance. She gasped when he slid his index finger inside and again when his middle finger entered her pussy. He moved his other hand across the top of her pussy mound and gently pressed down as his fingers pushed up.

Zoe was wide-eyed in admiration and anticipation. She closed her eyes when she felt his tongue on her pussy and his fingers gently caress her G-spot. "Oh, God," she mumbled as her clit throbbed on his tongue.

John sucked her clit into his mouth and sloshed his tongue over it. He made 'come to me' gestures with his fingers as he felt her spongey G-spot. She smelt wonderful. She tasted wonderful. "Mmmm," he moaned as he slid his tongue over her clit.

"That's it. That's it. Keep doing that. That feels soooo good."

John kept one hand pressing down on her pussy mound as he fingered her and sucked on her clit. Her legs flinched and her body tensed. Her juices began to flow.

"Oh, God, yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes." She uttered as she felt her orgasm build and she lay down on the bed.

John leant back and increased the pressure on her mound and the speed with which his fingers moved. Her pussy repeatedly squelched and her juices covered his hand. He wanted to watch her cum.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Keep doing that! I'm gonna... Urrgghhhh," she sighed as her orgasm swept through her.

John felt her body tense and her pussy spasm on his fingers as she came. He smiled, pleased he had given her an orgasm. Then she relaxed and looked up at him. "That was wonderful. For that, I'll make you some lunch."

He wiped his hand on his jeans and watched her get dressed. She stood and walked up to him. "Looks like I've got me a new toy. Sandwich okay?" She asked as she left her room.

Three times during the next week she asked John for 'Me Time' and three times he duly obliged, giving her an orgasm each time. Zoe thoroughly enjoyed her orgasms and John enjoyed helping her to climax.

Saturday afternoon I had arranged to meet Helen for coffee and was surprised how quiet she was. "What's the matter?" I enquired.

She looked at me and I could see she was thinking. "Oh, Jen," she began, then stopped. "It's your boy. I can't stop thinking about him."

"Don't go falling in love, Helen. You know it will only end badly."

"I know. I know," she replied. "It's just the best sex I've ever had. I completely lost it last time."

"What happened?"

"He made me come so powerfully I almost passed out. I couldn't control it. I just kept cuming and cuming. I squirted all over the place."

The thought of having an orgasm like that got me aroused. I've read about them in magazines like Cosmo, but I've never experienced one.

Helen leaned closer. "Jen, I think he wants to have sex with you."

"What! Don't be crazy."

"He called me 'Mom' as he came."

"No!" Was all I could say. My mind was in a spin. I confess I had thought about what Helen had told me previously and I had been avoiding John. When I looked at him at the dinner table I no longer saw my little boy, I saw a young man who was apparently a bit of a 'sex god' and it got me aroused. I even wondered if he could make me cum like Helen did. That had worried me.

"Earth calling Jenny. Come in, please."

"Sorry, Hel. I just can't believe it. Do you really think he wants to have sex with me? I'm his mother."

"You're also a hot older woman. There isn't a young man alive who wouldn't want you."

"Nonsense," I replied. "Don't be so crazy."

"I'm not," she continued. "Most young men will have sex with anything. A pretty woman like you with a body like you've got, you'd be on many a young man's wish list."

I drove home wondering if there was any truth in what Helen had said. As I entered the empty house there was one of Zoe's T-shirts on the floor. I picked it up and took it to her room. When I opened the door I was stunned by the sight before me.

Zoe was naked on the bed facing me with her eyes tightly closed. John was between her legs eating her pussy. I was shocked. My boy and girl were having sex. I tried to speak, but couldn't. I tried to move, but couldn't.

Zoe moaned and pulled John's head tighter into her pussy. She arched her back off the bed and she came loudly with a squirt of her juices flying straight up into the air.

I moved back and gently closed the door behind me. My first thought should have been: 'What the hell are they doing?' But I confess it wasn't. It was: "Zoe's a squirter." I tried to think, but couldn't get that image out of my mind. "Helen's a squirter. Zoe's a squirter. Maybe all women can squirt."

Ten minutes later John and Zoe joined me in the kitchen. They made small talk, but I knew I had to give them a big talk. "Would you both sit down," I said tersely and they both understood my tone of voice.

"What's the matter, Mom?" Zoe asked.

"I know about you two and what you've been getting up to. It's wrong. It's got to stop. Do you understand me?"

Silence. They were both rabbits caught in the headlights. John lowered his head and spoke softly. "Sorry, Mom. It won't..."

"I'm not sorry," Zoe interrupted. "I like it. It's just sex, Mom. We're two consenting adults giving each other some pleasure. It's not like I'm going to have his babies."

"But, Zoe, he's your brother!" I replied, stunned by her words. "Sex should be with someone you love. Not your brother."

"Mom, I feel safe with John and I do love him."

"It's incest and it's against the law," I stated indignantly.

"What we do behind closed doors is our business and nobody else's." Zoe stated firmly, then rose to her feet. "If I have sex with him, and I do want to have sex with him, be glad it's with someone who cares about me."

I watched as she stormed out of the kitchen. "Maybe you can talk some sense into her," I said to John. He sighed and looked at me.

"It's just sex. Just like with me and Helen."

I was stunned. He'd used my words to defend the un-defendable. "It's incest!" I yelled and rose from my seat.

"Mom, please calm down," he said quietly. "We're consenting adults and it makes us happy."

"It makes you happy!" I said, feeling my rage rise. It's just sex!" I yelled in disgust."

I ran out of the kitchen and up to my bedroom. I stayed in my room for the rest of the day trying to make some sense of what happened. My thoughts were all over the place. I was horrified. I wanted to kick them out of the house. Then I worried that I might never see them again. I didn't know what to do.

With the image of Zoe's orgasm playing on a loop in my mind, I heard myself quietly say: "It's just sex. It's just sex." Again I was horrified. "Could it be true?" I asked myself.

Just before I fell asleep I heard a bedroom door open and close, then a quiet knock and another door open and close. I figured John and Zoe had things to talk about, but I couldn't think about it and drifted off to sleep.

Zoe had entered John's room and sat up on the bed beside him. "What do you think Mom's going to do?" She asked.

"I don't know. She might kick us out."

Zoe thought for a moment. "No, Daddy wouldn't let her do that to me. To us. I'll pout and use my little girl voice."

John chuckled, "Yeah, I've seen how he reacts when you do that."

"I've got him wrapped around my finger. I'm Daddy's girl. We'll be alright."

"Whatever happens it's going to be very strange around here. Do you think we should stop?"

"What! No way," she stated, a little surprised at the suggestion. "I meant everything I said."

They both sat against the headboard thinking about what Zoe had said. Zoe rolled onto her side to face John. "I did mean everything I said."

The image of him fucking Zoe flashed back into his mind. "All of it?" He quietly asked.

"All of it." She replied. "Including the bit about us having sex."

John felt a rush of blood to his cock. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. We're both adults. You've been giving me a lot of pleasure. It's only right that you get some pleasure."

"We can't while Mom's home."

"Why not?" She asked as she got off the bed. "She already thinks we're having sex."

John watched her lock his bedroom door, then turn to face him. She peeled off her T-shirt to reveal her pert tits and her nipples were already erect. Her jeans and panties came off together and she stood before him, naked.

"You have a fantastic body," he commented lustfully.

"And it's about time I get to see your cock. Come on, get your clothes off."

He got off the bed and his cock was hard before he had his T-shirt off. He pulled down his jeans and removed them with his socks, leaving him in just his boxers. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes," she replied. "Come on, get them off. I want to see your cock."

John paused as Zoe approached him, then took his boxers off and watched Zoe stare down at his cock.

"Oh, goodie," she stated excitedly and took hold of him. "I do like a big fat cock. Get on the bed."

John climbed onto the bed and Zoe lay down on her side, facing him. They looked into each other's eyes and smiled. John tentatively reached forward and stroked her breast as Zoe placed her hand on his cock.

He moved his hand down her body and slid it between her legs. She was hot and wet. They looked at each other as they mutually masturbated. The sexual tension built and neither wanted to stop.

"Mind if I fuck you first?" Zoe asked.

"Sure," he casually replied.

Zoe giggled. "I've wanted to do this for years. I've even dreamt about this happening."

John was surprised with the 'years' comment, then felt her gently push him on to his back as she straddled him. He looked at her long slender athletic body as she rose up above him and took hold of his cock.

"Wow! This is a fat one," she teased and rubbed his cock against her hole. "So, Big Brother, are you ready for a good fucking?" She asked as she slid down his pole. "That feels soooo good."

Zoe's pussy wasn't as tight as Helen's, but it was every bit as hot and wet. John watched her as she leant up and rode his cock. Her long legs gave her leverage to rise right to the top of his crown before sliding back down, taking all of his cock.

She leant forward placing her hands over his shoulders and slid back and forth on his cock as she ground her clit against his body. "Your cock feels great. Nice and full," she huskily stated, then pushed back up and leant back.

John felt his cock bend to a painful angle and pushed himself up with his hands behind him. Zoe leant back and placed her hands on the bed behind her. They both looked down at her pussy slowly sliding back and forth on his cock.

John clenched his muscles and made his cock pulse, pulling her towards him. "Ooh," she moaned. "I like that. D' you like my pussy?"

"It's hot and beautiful," he replied.

Zoe watched his face and clenched her pussy muscles, squeezing his cock. John moaned and heaved his cock into her pussy. She was pleased with his reaction and realised they were definitely compatible as lovers.

John watched her lean her head back and she bounced up and down on his cock. Her body was smooth without an ounce of fat. Her tits weren't big, but they were firm with lovely pink nipples. Her legs were those of a super-model's. In his eyes, she was perfect.

As Zoe leaned forward, John leant back and reached up to caress her breasts. She continued to ride his cock and let out a little squeal when he pinched her nipples.

He looked down and saw his cock shine with her pussy juice. Her lips were puffy and red, and her breathing was deeper. He planted his feet on the bed and heaved upwards, forcing his back off the bed.

"Mmmm," she moaned, feeling his cock all the way inside as she moved forward over him. She held herself still and looked him in the eye. "Fuck me."

John pumped his cock in and out of her pussy with all the strength he had. She closed her eyes and let out a guttural moan. "You're gonna make me cum," she said breathlessly.

John could feel his sperm rise and then her pussy muscles contracted and clamped on his cock. "Fuck, yes!" He whimpered.

"I'm gonna... Yes! Yes! Yes!" She exclaimed as she felt her body tense and her pussy squeeze his cock. "I'm cuming."

John thrust his cock up into her and his semen spurted deep into her pussy as she came. His balls were in overdrive and he pumped rope after rope of cum into her. She collapsed against his body as he emptied his last blast and they lay together, a sweaty mess.

She brushed her hair from her face and stroked his cheek. "That was amazing! First time and we came together. How cool is that?" She stated with a delighted tone.

"That was special," he replied.

"I think it's a sign," she said as she rolled off him and lay back on the bed.

John wondered what she meant, then they both heard their father's car draw up outside. They leapt from the bed and scrambled to put their clothes on. They were almost dressed when the front door slammed shut. Zoe grabbed her Nikes and ran to her room.

Ben entered the house and was surprised with the silence. He entered the kitchen and noticed no sign of any cooking or used plates. "Jen," he called out, after checking the living room. Puzzled, he made his way upstairs to their bedroom.

I roused myself when Ben entered the room. With one look from me, he stopped, knowing something was wrong. "We need to talk," I said as calmly as I could. "Sit down. This is going to come as a shock." There was no easy way to tell him so I simply said: "Our children are having sex."

He looked at me bemused. "So? What's wrong with that?"

"With each other," I stated and watched as the penny dropped.

"What! Are you sure. They can't be."

"I saw them this afternoon. I confronted them about it and they didn't deny it. They said 'It's just sex' and it's 'just a bit of fun'. I couldn't believe it."

"Jesus Christ!" Was his response and he held his head in his hands. I waited as he thought and then he looked at me. "What are we going to do?"

"I've tried talking to them, but they wouldn't listen to me. Maybe you could explain why it's wrong."

He sighed, exasperated. "Okay," he replied reluctantly. "I'll go and talk to them."

After Ben left the room he called John and Zoe down to the kitchen. When I heard them go down I went and sat on the stairs.

Ben stood beside the sink as Zoe and John sat at the kitchen table. There was sadness in his voice when he asked: "Is what your mother told me true?"

"Yes, Daddy," Zoe answered with her 'little girl' voice.

"Oh, Jesus," he responded. "Don't you know how wrong this is?"

"Why, Daddy? Why is it wrong?"

"Because he's your brother!" He stated, raising his voice. "You don't have sex with your brother! I know you are both young, but it has to stop. Sex should be with someone you love."

"But I do love him, Daddy, and he loves me. Not a romantic love, but a caring love. All we are doing is making each other happy. It's just a bit of fun."

"But, Zoe... You should be saving sex for someone you love."

Zoe dropped the 'little girl' voice. "Come off it, Daddy. You're not telling me Mom is your one and only."

That remark caught Ben off guard and he struggled for a reply. "Have you got anything to say?" He asked, looking at John.

John looked at Zoe and she smiled at him. "It's just sex, Dad."

"And I'm on the pill," Zoe quickly added.

"So you 'just have sex' with anyone you want." He stated and glared at Zoe.

"No, Daddy! I'm not a slut!" Zoe replied and felt emboldened by her defence. "If they..."

"If they what?" Ben barked.

"If they... If they loved me as much as you love me, then yes, I would have sex with them."

Ben was incredulous and shook his head. "Don't you understand it's wrong!"

"What's so wrong, Daddy?" Zoe asked and felt a thrill shoot through her. "We're all consenting adults."

The word 'all' stunned Ben.

"I like sex. John likes sex. You like sex." Zoe continued. "Why shouldn't we share our bodies if it makes us happy?"

"But... But... But..." Ben stuttered.

Zoe rose from the table and approached her father. "I've got a good body, Daddy. Would you like to have sex with me? I'd like to have sex with you."

"What!" He barked, then looked at her body.

DomJ69
DomJ69
393 Followers