Mom, You're The Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To tell the truth, by the end I had completely forgotten who was fucking me. I just enjoyed all the sexual pleasure my body gave me. I felt wonderful.

"Mom, are you okay?" He quietly asked.

I slowly raised myself from the table and smiled at him. "Thank you. That was wonderful."

The next week was the most sex filled week of my life. I felt like a young woman again and I felt wanted. I told John he could have me whenever he wanted and he replied: "No. Only when you want to."

I had him three nights that week while my husband was with Zoe. The sex reignited the passion between me and Ben, and I had him the nights I wasn't with John. I felt truly alive.

On Saturday afternoon I met up with Helen and my plan for her meant I had to keep up a good act. After making small talk about her shopping, she asked for an update regarding John and Zoe.

"I couldn't do it," I said, sounding sad. "I couldn't kick them out. I'm too scared I won't ever see them again."

"Jesus, Jen. Stop worrying. It's just sex. They'll find someone they want to marry and it'll stop."

I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "It's over, Hel. It's me that's moving out."

"What! Why?" She asked, with genuine concern.

"I caught Ben having sex with Zoe. I can't take anymore." I held my head in my hands and sighed. "I have to go." I stated, and got up and left.

Later that afternoon I got a text from Hel asking if I was ok. I replied with a simple 'No' and she asked if she could come over. I was alone in the house and texted back a 'Yes'. Then I sent texts to Ben, John, and Zoe, telling them not to come home for the next hour.

I poured Hel a glass of wine and we sat in the kitchen. She looked at me and her face was full of concern. "What happened?" She asked.

"After telling me it was 'Just sex', she repeated the line to her father, only she went further. She told him she wanted to have sex with him."

"Oh, shit!" She muttered.

"Zoe's a gorgeous young woman. I can't compete with her. It's depraved, Hel. Depraved! How could he have sex with his own daughter?"

"Jesus, Jen. I'm so sorry."

A tear rolled down her cheek and I decided on one more push. "My parents have invited me to stay with them."

"But... But..." She stammered, "They emigrated to Australia."

"New country, new life," I replied with a sigh.

"You can't! You're my best friend. My only friend." Tears flowed down her cheeks. "I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. I've been so selfish." She stated and broke down. A flood of tears and she burst out crying. "I didn't mean to... I'm so sorry. Please don't go. Please!"

I felt so shitty.

I rushed to her side and wrapped my arms around her. "Don't cry. Don't cry. It's a wind-up. Everything's okay. I'm not going anywhere."

I rocked her in my arms and squeezed her tight. Her sobbing slowed. She snorted and wiped her tears on her sleeve. I let go and passed her some tissues. "I didn't mean it to go so far. I'm sorry," I pleaded.

"You fucking bitch," she called me, then wiped her mascara stained cheeks. "You've given me one of the worst days of my life. I thought I'd ruined your family."

"I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you, I promise. Whatever you want. No more wind-ups."

"Why?" She asked.

I explained everything from the beginning to the end. By the time I was finished she was back to normal. No, better than that. She was excited hearing me telling her about the sex I had with John. Hearing how liberated we all felt to explore our sexual freedom, that turned her on.

As she sipped her wine, she leant back in her chair, trying to take it all in. "I'm happy for you, Jen. You're a lucky lady."

"Thank you." I felt a huge sense of relief that I hadn't ruined our friendship. "Are we okay?"

"You said you'd make it up to me," she said, and I could see she had something in mind.

"What can I do?"

"This might surprise you, but your freedom has rekindled a desire."

That intrigued me. "Go on."

"I've never had a threesome."

I immediately thought she meant with me and John. A thrill rushed through me and made me shiver.

"John and Ben."

I pushed my disappointment aside. "I'm sure they'd be up for it. I'll ask them."

"Thank you," she replied, and sipped her wine.

"One condition. Could I watch? I want to see what you do to squirt."

She nodded her consent and I felt a rush of adrenalin.

That evening I tried to think how to broach the idea with Ben and John. I knew two men didn't mind showing their erections when sharing a woman, but I wondered if it might be different if it was father and son. It isn't. When I asked them individually, they jumped at the idea.

Then they jumped me. They both gave me terrific orgasms. I was so turned on at the idea of watching them, I came in no time at all. No squirting, but I had the feeling of truly letting go. I have to admit, I was starting to wonder why I was being so slutty but decided to ignore that thought.

I made Ben and John promise not to tell Zoe. I didn't want her to know other people knew about our relationships. We arranged to meet at our house the following Saturday at seven in the evening. Friday evening Zoe was a bit put out with neither Ben or John wanting to have sex with her (I'd suggested they should save their energy and their sperm, and they agreed).

On Saturday Ben and John made themselves scarce and I could see Zoe was frustrated. I realised that we were being selfish. I told her to go and meet with some friends and to return home at eight o'clock. I also told her not to ask why, but to bring her dressing table chair to my room. That sent her away with a spring in her step.

Helen arrived bang on time and Ben greeted her with a kiss. She looked stunning in a midnight blue cocktail dress.

We all sat in the kitchen and had a glass of wine while we chatted. She wanted to hear more about our incestuous relationships and how the men felt about them. I could tell it was turning her on hearing about our sex lives.

"Shall we adjourn upstairs," I asked with my poshest English accent and they all laughed, then rose from their seats. Ben took Helen by the hand and lead her upstairs, followed by John and me. I was getting excited.

When we entered our bedroom I took my seat beside the door and watched. They stood in front of the bed, a little unsure how to proceed.

"No means no," Ben said. "If ever you want to stop, just say so." I was impressed with his consideration.

"That's sweet of you, but you forget this was my idea," Helen replied, as she pulled Ben to her and kissed him on the lips. It only lasted for seconds, then she turned to John and kissed him. As they kissed, Ben unzipped her dress. Moments later the dress was on the floor.

Helen stood between them and faced me, looking me in the eye. I nodded my consent.

"Cock's, boy's. I want to see your cock's!" All the tension disappeared and they stripped. Helen lay in the middle of the bed with Ben and John knelt either side of her. Ben poured baby oil over the length of her naked body, then their hands began to explore her.

It didn't take long before she was writhing with pleasure. John's hands massaging her breasts as Ben's hands massaged her legs. He rubbed the oil into her skin all the way up her legs and across the top of her thighs, not touching her pussy.

They rolled her over and Ben massaged her arms and shoulders, while John did the back of her legs and ass cheeks. I guessed they'd made a plan to leave her pussy alone until she couldn't take anymore. The suspense was killing me, so God knows how she felt.

They spent twenty minutes massaging her body and it glistened with baby oil. When John gently forced her ass cheeks apart, she emitted a long guttural moan and pushed her ass up off the bed.

"Cocks, boy's. I need your cock's."

I chuckled when Ben looked at John's cock and said: "Me first." It wasn't because of seniority.

The sight on my bed was turning me on. Three naked bodies and two hard cocks; I felt like I was watching a live porno. When John knelt before her, she took his cock and licked it from its base to the crown. I quivered with excitement.

Ben got on his knees behind her and slid his cock into her pussy. He moaned with pleasure, took hold of her hips and rocked his cock in and out as she licked my son's cock. This was definitely the hottest thing I had ever seen and I felt my heart race.

It wasn't long before Hel's face was beetroot red and she was lost in the pleasure she was experiencing. Her eyes were closed as she rocked back and forth in rhythm with Ben as he fucked her. She held John's cock against her face, then enveloped his crown with her lips and jacked him off. I was starting to feel incredibly horny.

I now understood what she meant by 'letting go' and could see she had abandoned any inhibitions. She was a woman enjoying sex without a care in the world. I felt strangely proud of her. It was her needs being taken care of, not the men just getting their nuts off.

She looked back at Ben, "Harder! Make me cum," she demanded. He tightened his grip on her hips and pounded his cock in and out of her pussy. Helen let go of John's cock and her body stiffened. "I'm gonna cum," she announced breathlessly. "Pull out!"

Ben pulled out and Helen groaned as her orgasm squirted from her pussy and soaked Ben's thighs. "Fucking yes!" Was his response, then he slid his cock back in.

"Wow!" I thought and wondered if I could let go and orgasm like that. A knock on the door startled me and I remembered it was Zoe. I put a finger to my lips to quieten her and opened the door. She heard what was going on before she entered the room and a smile was instantly on her face.

Not one of them noticed as Zoe sat on her chair beside me. She watched intensely as they fucked and I wondered if I had done the right thing inviting her. Would she be okay with our secret shared?

It was only when the guys swapped positions that they noticed Zoe was in the room. "Hi, Zo," John casually said, then slid his cock into Helen's pussy. She gasped at the feeling of such a thick cock, then took Ben's cock in her mouth.

Zoe didn't say anything. She looked uncomfortable and her smile was gone.

Helen let go of Ben's cock and looked up at him. "I can taste my pussy," she said lustfully. "It tastes good." Ben took hold of her face and guided her back to his cock. I hadn't let Ben face fuck me, but watching him do it to her set my juices running.

"I can't watch anymore of this," Zoe announced and stood up. I thought she was going to run out. It is strange to say I was relieved when she pulled off her T-shirt and seconds later she was naked. Her body was as amazing as I thought it would be.

She climbed onto the bed in the same position as Helen, her ass towards John and her head beside Helen's. "Care to share?" I heard her ask. Helen giggled, then passed my husband's cock for her to suck. She went at it eagerly, swirling her tongue all over his cock, then bobbing her head up and down his shaft.

When John moved behind Zoe and started fucking her, Helen sat up against the headboard and watched them. "Come and join us, Jen," she said and motioned for me to come over.

I had been so wrapped up enjoying the show, the thought hadn't occurred to me. "Yeah, Mom. Get those clothes off and your naked body on the bed," John commented, as he pumped his cock in and out of my daughter's pussy.

It didn't take long before I was pulling my panties down and I noticed they were soaking. I felt so excited, I thought I would cum there and then.

"I want to watch you all have sex," Helen stated and took a position in the middle. Ben lay down beside her and Zoe straddled his cock. In one movement, she took all of his cock inside her pussy and began bouncing up and down. God, she looked hot!

"Dad, John, don't cum until I tell you," Zoe told them. Ben nodded his agreement. "John, did you hear me?" He looked up and nodded.

John pushed my legs apart and licked my pussy. I gasped loudly and Helen held my hand. "Let go," she said with a loving tone and squeezed my hand. Briefly my eyes closed and the first wave of pleasure swept through my body. I'd never cum so quickly and it felt marvellous.

I opened my eyes when John lifted my legs towards my chest and I held them there. It still amazed me how thick his cock is and I yelped as he pushed it into my pussy. God, it felt good.

It felt incredible. I let go. I abandoned all restraint. Pure physical pleasure. Sexual pleasure. It overwhelmed me. My son fucking my pussy. My daughter fucking her father. My best friend beside me. I was in heaven. All I ever wanted.

I looked up at John. He was gone. Lost. Lost in desire. Lost in lust. He was fucking me like it was all that mattered. I looked over at Zoe and she was in a different world. A different dimension. She was wild. She was fucking my husband like an animal. The sheen of perspiration on her body made her look beautiful.

Then she came. Fuck, it was sexy watching her cum. Her juices flowed and flowed all over Ben's cock. She rolled off Ben's cock and collapsed on the bed. He was still hard and his cock glistened with her juices. Right then I wanted his cock in my mouth.

Helen leaned up on her side beside me. "Let go, Jen. Let go." My heart was pounding. My clit throbbed. My pussy was full. My son was fucking me. I loved it. I loved it all. A shock went through me when I felt a hand on my clit. It was Helen's. "Let go, Jen, and cum for him. Come for your son."

She strummed my clit as my son fucked me. I was gone. I felt the need to pee. That was it. I've never felt my pussy muscles spasm like this. I screamed. My pussy clenched so tight it forced John out.

My release. My awakening. My destiny. My orgasm exploded from my pussy. My juices squirted up into the air. Sexual bliss. Sexual oblivion. I was there. I was gone. Nothing else mattered. I closed my eyes and let the waves of pleasure pour through me. I came like never before.

As I bathed in sexual pleasure my head turned to Helen. Her breathes were rapid and short. Her neck arched off the bed, staring down at her pussy as she masturbated. She threw her head back onto the pillow and pushed her body up off the bed. She squealed, then her orgasm erupted from her pussy and flew through the air. It was magnificent.

All three of us ladies (if you can call us that) had squirted orgasms. I felt like I was a member of a new club and it was wonderful.

"Uh, ladies", I heard John say, and turned to see him gesturing to his hard cock. I looked at Ben's erection and realised neither of them had cum yet. I confess I giggled. How the tables had turned -the girls had got what they wanted, but the men hadn't.

"Sorry, guys," Zoe said, as she knelt upon the bed. She looked at us all with a glint in her eye. "It's because of Helen and her amazing orgasms that we're all here. I think she deserves your cum. What do you think, Mom?"

I pretended to look disappointed while I quickly thought about Helen's stories. "Gentlemen, paint her face."

"Oh, yes!" Helen stated. "Come here, boys."

"Alright," John guffawed.

Helen lay back and propped her head up on a pillow. Ben and John knelt either side of her face and began masturbating. Zoe and I sat on the bed by her knees and eagerly watched.

I've seen porn before where a woman gets a facial and I had thought it was a little demeaning. I confess that seeing it in real life was very exciting. Helen was the center of their attention. She was the object of their desire. She was what they wanted. She wanted their cum.

My hand went between my legs and I masturbated watching Helen as she looked back and forth between the two cocks, trying to anticipate who would cum first. When John groaned and pushed closer to her face, she opened her mouth wide for him.

"Fuck," he groaned, then shot his sperm up over her cheek and onto her forehead. The second rope of cum splattered against her cheek and across her mouth. She lapped at it eagerly and the third stream of cum went over her chin and into her mouth.

Zoe gasped, "Fuck that's hot!"

That triggered Ben's orgasm and he fired his semen up over her face and eyes and into her hair. She blinked rapidly and wiped his cum from her eye just as his second pulse of cum blasted onto her cheek and nose. She looked amazing!

I don't know what happened to me, but I felt an urge and acted on it. I leant forward and licked a rope of come off her cheek, then I kissed her. Our tongues twirling together, sharing the semen. Zoe leant forward and licked another rope of cum from Hel's face and they kissed. It was the naughtiest, sexiest, thing I had ever done.

Zoe broke the kiss, looked at me and smiled. I knew what she wanted. We both leant forward and licked more cum from Hel's face. Then we kissed. Passionately. My daughters tongue in my mouth. Our tongues danced together, sharing Ben and John's cum.

When I broke the kiss, I looked at Helen and Zoe and realised we had a lot more exploring to do. I turned to Ben and John.

"I think we should all sleep in here tonight."

The end.

If you got this far, please give it five stars and leave a message.