Mom, You're The Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like to have sex with you and John would like to have sex with Mom."

John was startled by Zoe's comment; then the image of him fucking his Mom flashed through his mind.

"Are you out of your mind? Are you crazy? What's the matter with you?" Ben asked, feeling baffled.

"I've watched porn where a man your age has sex with a girl my age. I liked it. Wouldn't you like to have sex with me?"

Ben couldn't stop himself looking at her body. She was no longer his daughter. She was a beautiful young woman. A sexy young woman. Thoughts flashed through his mind: "What a body! She certainly is sexy. Amazing legs. No, no, no. She's having sex with her brother. This has to stop."

Zoe reached out for her father's hand and he pulled away. "Get out! Get out! The pair of you, get out of this house right now!"

John got up from the table, took Zoe by the hand and lead her out.

I scampered back up the stairs and waited a minute for Ben to come to our bedroom. "Well that didn't go very well," were his first words when he entered. I couldn't help but laugh at the understatement. "What's so funny?"

"You," I replied. He came and sat beside me on the bed and I held his hand.

"What did we do wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

I leant my head against his shoulder. I thought about what Zoe had said and felt fear when I realised I couldn't compete with her. If Ben wanted her I would be out on my own. I knew he loved me, but any man would find it difficult, nigh impossible, to resist Zoe.

Then it struck me that I might be alone regarding my opinion. I thought incest was wrong, but I asked myself 'why?' Inbreeding came straight to my mind, but I couldn't think of anything else. Obviously age and abuse are considerations, but both John and Zoe are adults. I was confused. I couldn't think why it was wrong.

That's when I thought about John's cock. I remembered feeling turned on when I first talked to him about Helen. The bulge in his jeans had contributed to the warmth between my legs. I confess I had thought about his cock a few times after Helen had described the sex they'd had.

"Maybe they've got a point." I heard myself say.

"And what would that be?"

I thought for a moment before answering. "Sexual norms change. Incest was accepted as normal years ago."

"And then they discovered the biology and inbreeding."

"And now we have the pill," I replied, not knowing where the conversation was going. We sat there without talking for the next five minutes. Both of us thinking about what had happened.

I broke the silence. "I sat on the stairs and listened to you talk to them."

"You heard it all?"

"Yes," I replied. "All of it."

"Including when Zoe said she wanted to have sex with me and John wanted to have sex with you?

"Yes," I replied, thinking about what Helen had told me.

Ben put an arm around me and pulled me tight. "What do you think we should do?"

I thought for a while. "Do you remember when we considered swinging?"

"Huh," he chuckled. "That didn't go very well, did it?"

"No, but it did mean we were both open to the idea of having sex with other people."

"Yes, but they're our children," he replied, sounding confused.

"Would you like to have another go at the swinging scene?" When he didn't answer, I took it as a 'yes' and guessed he was thinking about Zoe. "They're adults and have their own minds." I took a deep breath and composed myself. "Let's be honest. Zoe is a very attractive woman and I understand if you want to have sex with her."

"Wow!" he gasped and I noticed his trousers tenting as his cock grew. "An hour ago I was playing golf and now..."

"I think this gives away your answer," I said, as I squeezed his cock, getting confirmation he was getting hard.

"But what about you?" He asked.

"I don't know," I replied. "You've got a higher sex drive than me, so I... I wouldn't mind." I was amazed that I'd actually said those words, then felt a calmness come over me. I felt better accepting the situation. Then I felt excitement.

"Are you saying you really wouldn't mind?"

The excitement in his voice gave his intentions away. "You want sex more than I do. You're both consenting adults. Just not in our bed, okay?"

"Okay," was his answer and he kissed me on my forehead.

All manner of thoughts flashed through my mind and then I realised it all went back to Helen. All of this began with her. The more I thought about it, the more I wondered if she had set the ball rolling.

John had never so much as flirted with me before he had sex with her. Had she planted the seed in his head? I decided I was going to have some fun with her. I took out my phone and called her. Twenty minutes later we were sat in her kitchen drinking wine.

"So for what do I owe the pleasure? She mischievously asked.

"Two things," I replied and sipped my wine. "Firstly, your squirting orgasms." I said and giggled. "I've never had one. Is there anything special you do?"

Helen looked at me in surprise. "Wow! I wasn't expecting that." She paused and thought. "The first time it happened, I went wild. I really let go and went for it. No inhibitions. No worries. Not even any consideration for Fred. I just needed an orgasm and it shocked me when it happened."

"So just let go?" I asked, unsure what she meant.

"You know how sex can be complicated. Are you doing it right? Should I be doing more? Is he enjoying it? All those sort of questions."

I nodded and she continued. "Well, I don't think about them. That's what I 'let go' of. Then I just enjoy myself and go a bit wild."

"Okay," I replied. "I think I understand that."

"Oh, and another thing," she started, then took a sip of her wine. "I can't believe I'm saying this. Makes me feel like we're schoolgirls again. Before it happens, it feels like you need a pee. That got me worried a couple of times, you know, the thought of peeing during sex. But it's not urine. Now I know when I get that feeling, I just push it out and whoosh, the sheets get soaked."

We both laughed and I understood what she meant about 'letting go'.

"What's the second thing?" She asked.

I thought over the lines I had rehearsed on the way over and put on a serious expression. "I need your advice," I began. "John and Zoe are having sex. How can I stop them?"

"Oh, WOW!" She exclaimed, wide-eyed and excited, as I expected. "Young lovers. They would make a good couple."

"Helen, I'm serious. What should I do?"

"Nothing. Let them enjoy themselves. It's only sex." She sipped her wine and gauged my reaction. "How did you find out?"

She was excited and I had her full attention. The line: 'It's only sex' convinced me I was right. I leant forward, held my head in my hands and mumbled: "Oh, God." Then I snivelled and gasped as I sat back. "I'm going to kick them out."

The excitement dropped from her face and she looked horrified.

"I've got to go," I stated and got up and left. When I got home John and Zoe had not returned. Ben and I ate in the kitchen and I asked him if he had a plan.

"I still can't believe what has happened," was his reply. "Are you sure you're okay with it all?"

"It's fine. Any man would want to have sex with Zoe. At least with you, it's someone who cares about her."

I was surprised at how casual my attitude had become. Giving permission to your husband to have sex with your daughter should be the last thing a mother would ever do, but I felt fine with it. Even slightly aroused and I wondered if I would have sex with John.

"I'll send them a text, telling them to come home." Ben stated and took out his phone.

Zoe and John were in a coffee bar when her phone buzzed and she read the message: 'Come home, go straight to your room, put on your tennis outfit, then wait for me.'

"Dad says to come home," she said to John.

"Whoa," he commented. "What d' you think's gonna happen?"

"I think we're going to be alright. Come on, let's go," she said and felt a warmth between her legs.

When they entered the house, Zoe went straight upstairs to her room. John paused in the hallway, then proceeded into the kitchen where his parents were sat at the table.

"Where's Zoe?" Ben asked.

"She's, uh, gone to her room," John replied.

I motioned with my hand for John to sit down. "You're a grown man now, John, and you make your own decisions. We can be 'grown ups' about this." The tension went from his body and he sat down.

"Thanks, Mom, Dad."

"What consensual adults do in their own home is nobody else's business," Ben stated nervously, then poured us each a glass of wine.

"How are you feeling?" I asked John.

"Kinda weird," he answered. "I didn't do any of this to hurt you. You know that, don't you?"

"We know," I replied. "We had a good chat when you left and we understand. If this is going to continue we have to know no-one is going to get hurt."

"It's only sex, Mom. I'd never hurt Zo."

"I know that, Hon, but how would you feel if your father had sex with your sister?"

John thought for a moment. "If she's fine with it, then that's all that matters."

"Good answer," Ben chipped in, then took a gulp of his wine. I almost laughed at his nervous excitement. "Right, I'm going up." He stated and took his wine with him and went upstairs.

John watched him leave, then looked at me, slightly confused. I simply nodded and he understood. We both sipped our wine. Then we heard Zoe shout 'Come in.'

Ben entered her room, closed the door and stared in wonder at Zoe. She wore a pleated white tennis skirt that barely covered her ass and a cropped white T-shirt. Her hair was tied into two ponytails and she had put on pink lipstick.

She spun through a turn and her skirt rose up to reveal the skimpiest white panties. "How do I look, Daddy?"

Ben cleared his throat, amazed by the sight in front of him. "Hot!" Was all he could say.

"Good! I want to look hot for my Daddy," she replied and took another spin. "Where would you like me, Daddy? Like this?" She asked, as she turned and leant against the bed with her ass pointed at him.

Ben felt his cock stiffen at the sight of her long legs and her panty clad pussy.

"Or like this?" She asked, as she sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide enough that the skirt rose up to the top of her thighs. "Or on all fours on the bed? Doggy style, woof, woof."

Ben's cock was rock hard and uncomfortable in his jeans. His heart was pounding as he stared in awe at the sexiest lady he had ever seen. He lost all notion that it was his daughter. She was a sexy young woman who wanted him.

"What's the matter, Daddy? Don't you want me?" She coyly asked, feigning shyness as she closed her legs.

"No, no, no. Of course I want you. But... But... Are you sure about this?"

Zoe rose from the bed and slowly walked towards him. She looked him in the eye and knelt before him. "It's just sex, Daddy. Now let me see your cock." She reached forward and unbuttoned his jeans.

Ben's breathing rapidly increased in speed as she pulled on the zip. She pulled his jeans down and his cock tented his boxers. "Ooh, look at that." She looked up as he pulled his shirt over his head. "Is this because of me?" She asked seductively.

Ben looked at her and nodded, unable to speak. Zoe slowly pulled his boxers down and his cock sprang out inches from her face.

"Would you like me to lick your cock, Daddy?" He nodded and felt her soft tongue lick from the base of his cock all the way up his shaft and over his crown. She licked it again then took hold of it in her hand. "Nice cock, Daddy. Tastes goooood."

"Sweet Jesus," he muttered when she sucked his cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue over his crown. Her lips sealed to his cock, she moved her head up and down his length and he gasped out loud. She let his cock pop from her mouth and bounce against her face.

"You like that, Daddy? She asked and smiled up at him.

"Fuck, yeah," he groaned. "Do it again."

She wiped his cock across her face, then sucked it back into her mouth. A minute later he felt his semen rise and he lifted her off his cock. All the plans he had were long forgotten. He needed to fuck her.

In one movement he lifted her up and onto the edge of the bed, then pulled off his jeans. She spread her legs invitingly and he moved between them. She giggled at his enthusiasm when he grabbed her panties and yanked them down and off.

"Slow down, Daddy. We don't want you going off too quickly."

The words didn't register to him. He had to feel his cock in her pussy. She lifted her skirt to her waist and he gazed adoringly at her pretty little blond pussy. He couldn't wait any longer. Standing between her legs, he aimed his cock at her pussy and thrust forward.

"Ooh!" Zoe squeaked.

"Ah, that feels so good," he groaned, as her hot pussy encased his cock. Instinct took over. He grabbed her hips and rammed his cock in and out of her pussy. Back and forth, in and out. Pumping his cock into the sexiest woman he had ever seen.

"Oh, Daddy, this is just like I dreamt of. Take me, take me."

He didn't need any encouragement and looked at the sheen from her juices on his cock and thrust it back inside her.

Zoe pulled her T-shirt up over her tits. "Like my titties, Daddy?"

He reached forward with both hands and squeezed her tits. "Fuck, yes," he groaned and continued sliding his cock in and out of her pussy.

Before she could finish saying: "Pinch my nipples," he had them between his thumbs and fingers. She squealed, then giggled. "Use me, Daddy. Cum in my pussy."

Ben felt his semen rise and pulled out. "Roll over," he demanded and she complied, raising her ass into the air. With one push, he was back inside her. He grabbed her hips and rocked her back and forth, heaving his cock into her pussy as deep as he could.

"Pull my hair, Daddy."

He grabbed a ponytail in each hand and pulled her back to him. "Arrgghhhhhh," she screamed, then yelled: "Fuck me. Fuck me. Cum in my pussy."

Sweat covered every pore of his body and he felt his orgasm build. With a last heave, he forced his cock all the way into her and gasped as his sperm erupted from his cock and filled her pussy. He continued pumping until he was drained and collapsed on her back.

"Oh, Baby, that was so fucking hot," he said, and rolled off her onto her bed.

I confess when I heard Zoe scream, she made the decision for me. John and I were watching the TV, but neither of us could concentrate on what was going on. I couldn't stop thinking about Ben and Zoe, and suspected it was the same for John. When she yelled: "Fuck me. Fuck me. Cum in my pussy," we both heard it above the sound of the TV.

I was staring at the TV but didn't take in what was going on. All I was concentrating on was how my body felt. My heart was racing and the butterflies in my stomach were no longer fluttering, they had taken off and were flying. My neck was hot and my cheeks were flushed. The heat had reached between my legs and my pussy was wet. My whole body was excited.

Those feelings overwhelmed my thinking. I told myself it was wrong to fuck my son, but that thought disappeared when I thought of John's cock. He was right there in the same room and I could have him if I wanted to. I did.

"Follow me," I said to John, as I got up from my chair and lead him into the kitchen. Part of me couldn't believe what I was doing, but the level of arousal had me tingling all over. I simply bent over the kitchen table and said: "Fuck me." Then waited.

When nothing happened, I was mortified. 'Of course he doesn't want me. Why would he want me? Oh, God, what have I done.' Then I felt him slowly pull the zip on my skirt. Seconds seemed like minutes as he gently eased my skirt down my legs.

I gasped when I felt his hand on my calf, then he gently stroked his hand up to my knee and back down. I wanted him to go further and spread my legs. The next stroke was up to the middle of my thigh and back down.

He repeated this on my other leg and my anticipation caused me to quiver. His fingers traced the outline of my panties around my cheeks to my inner thighs, then back down and up my legs.

Lying on the table with my face on my hands, I started to forget whose hands were tantalising my body. When he slowly slid my panties down my legs I realised I hadn't had sex outside of the bedroom in more than twenty years and that sex had always been with Ben. The thrill of it caused a hot flush between my legs.

I felt a cool stream of air on my pussy, then he caressed my labia with one finger, stroking up and down each side. An involuntary gasp escaped my mouth when I felt a finger slide inside my pussy. Minutes passed as his fingers softly stroked the inside and outside of my pussy.

The tip of his tongue on my pussy lips caused me to flinch. My body was tingling with anticipation and when I heard the sound of his zip, I thought I was ready for him. Moments later something large pushed against my pussy. It felt so wide, I wondered if he was trying to fit his fist inside me and I instinctively clenched my muscles tight.

"Relax. It's just sex. Enjoy it." He said softly.

When I felt his hands on my hips, I realised it was his cock probing my entrance and I exhaled loudly, wondering if I could take him. Then I relaxed and his cock entered my pussy. His girth surprised me and my muscles contracted on his cock when he was only a couple of inches inside.

He stopped and waited for me to relax, then pushed in further. I felt his body against mine and he was completely inside me. I figured his length was about the same as Ben's, but his girth was much larger and it was a very tight fit.

'Let go' was Helen's advice and I tried to relax. It took a few seconds without him moving before my body indicated I was ready and I sighed, then felt him slowly withdraw and push his fat cock back inside.

He took his time with long slow strokes and I could feel my heart begin to pound. My God his cock filled and stretched my pussy. It was strange feeling so full and then so empty, but it was a strange that was turning me on.

My arousal grew as he increased the tempo and my juices reduced the friction. Now he was slowly fucking me. 'Let go. Let go. Relax.' I told myself. 'Let him fuck me.'

Minutes passed of gentle fucking before he increased the tempo again. Now I could feel his body bumping against mine and each time I felt a wave of pleasure flow through the length of me.

I concentrated on how much I was enjoying the full and empty sensations and the waves of pleasure as he pushed his body against me.

When he stopped with his cock completely inside me, I wondered if that was it and he had finished. How wrong I was. He leant forward and I took a sharp intake of breath when I felt his hand on my clit. God it felt good. His cock in my pussy and his hand on my clit.

My arousal heightened. I breathed deeply. My clit was throbbing. I knew he would make me cum and felt my orgasm build. He increased his speed and his body crashed against mine, sending vibrations throughout my body.

"Ung," I moaned. He took it as a signal and fucked me harder and faster. My mind went blank and my body took control. The pleasure was overwhelming and my pussy felt amazing. His cock had me on the edge for the longest time and then I came. My pussy squeezed his cock and a hot wave of pleasure shot through my body.

I moaned out loud and he continued fucking me. Wave after wave of pleasure crashed through me and I came for the second time with his cock buried inside me.

He still wasn't finished. It was the longest fuck of my life. So full. So hot. The vibrations. The waves of pleasure. My pussy spasms. He moaned and his cock throbbed deep inside me. He flooded my pussy and it clamped around his cock as I came for the third time.

I remained still on the table after he withdrew. I thought about what had happened and was amazed how good my body felt. We hadn't made love; we'd just had sex. They were right. It was fun. Pure physical fun. What's more, I didn't feel any shame.