All Comments on 'Moment of Clarity'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 459 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please

Congrats. Great story. Five out of five. More please. I want to know what happens to these two and their families. Don't make me beg.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome

Love your work. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great

this is the second time I have read this

but it needs to be finished

and like all the others that ask the same thing

please

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 9 years ago
Supreme story

Could not have been better! A gem, one of the tot the on this site.

And no, there's no need for part two. It is complete as is. I had this story in mind when I wrote Cortship Road. a similar fight 'back home'. Isolde have given you credit if I could have found this story again

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Problem with our hero...

I liked this story quite a bit (as all of DQS' work... even forgive him for making me pay for the second half of WWWM pt. 1 just to get a couple of extra chapters).. but was a little annoyed with how our hero went from an undersized wimp in the first couple of pages to a Southie scrapper in the last two. Seemed that from running the streets in South Boston as a small dude, he'd be better able to take on some drunk redneck then he did on the dance floor (and consequently did a little while later back in the bushes).

Like I said, otherwise a good story. Not the best of his work, but when the bar is so high, that just means very good rather than incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Would love to see a sequel to this.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Who Needs the Bullshit?

Love? It is nice, if it is real. All to often, marriage is not about love, it is about someone getting a spouse the way a person gets a car. In this case, she wanted to upgrade to an educated man. She wanted his status, not that she really understood it. He likely wanted her, because she seemed to want him. She probably told him she loved him. Her simple, uneducated, seemingly guileless way would have an appeal to an intellectual. Unfortunately she was anything but guileless. She was a low class, manipulative slut from a low class world. Her behavior is exactly what you can expect from people like that. Decent married women do not maintain relationships with former boyfriends. In fact they do not socialize with them at all. If they happen to have children, it is even more important to protect their marriage and avoid the appearance of impropriety. Women that don't care enough to protect their marriages deserve to lose them.

skyink93skyink93over 8 years ago
This author

Must hate men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey skyink93!

You said his author must hate men.

No, he's one of those men who hates himself, because he's not enough for his woman.

He's just one of those cucks who has so much time on this hands, with his wife fucking other men, that he's learned to write well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bitter sweet

Reading your storis always put things into prospective. I am not marry but I evaluate the people in my life and sometimes you need to walk away before they hurt you again and again. I love how he end this story with what she should have said if she want him to stay, but she never have.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
Well-written

I don't usually like flash-backs and so forth but they worked here quite well, with the realisation that you were back at the starting point again. Yes the jealousies are so well portrayed. I almost say, however, as far as this site is concerned (but maybe that's life) same old, same old! Practically every single female that appears in any of these stories seems to want two things simultaneously: i) a reliable male who is caring sweet and pays the bills and confers status and security on her and the kids and ii) a lover with a big dick who makes her scream while fucking. I must have missed out on my education because this wasn't explained to me adequately when I was young! But reading Literotica is making up for some lost ground.

As far as the story is concerned, he had two kids -- he did taunt lover boy with this fact during the first confrontation -- and here he walked out on them as well as the wife, whose carelessness in allowing a direct confrontation instead of keeping the two well apart caused the episode in the story, and he just assumes that the settlement would be adequate for himself and the children. He could be so wrong here.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 8 years ago
Read it before...still great.

I suppose it is a sign of how good a story is when you fell you are involved rather than just reading a story. When the situation and the characters make you feel as if it is happening to you. I have read this before and each time I feel the helplessness, betrayal, and Lyle's broken heart.

Each reading has made me feel like I wanted to help Lyle. Each reading makes me want to kick Bobby's ass and make Diane hurt as much as possible. Lyle is a better man than I.

Thanks for the hard work and please continue entertaining us.

Woodmanone

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. Still love it. Still a favorite. This storyline just proves what a great writer you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what she deserved

She got her Bobby and that is just what she deserved. He let her of way to easy. Glad she's on the curb next to my ex. so many women just don't know what they both want and have. Hope the big dick made her happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story. Please keep them coming.

icebreadicebreadabout 8 years ago
Bloody good.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done

You did another great story .. I can't help but hate the wife a self indulgent C$&t and imagine in real life how low her life turns out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hubby figured it out,

she can't help looking for the strongest bull. Her problem is that by the time she found that hubby was it, hubby had her figured out and was done with her. She will go with Bobby until she finds someone stronger and so on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Writing

I'd like a sequel, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story

Would like a story from the wife's point of view, or even a follow up.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Another Cheating Cunt!

The best part of this story was that Pencil-dick broke Redneck's arm,elbow and fingers. He gave as good as he got.Maybe those moronic rednecks will finally show him some respect. The cunt?She's worth shit! Once again,their divorce would be the solution were it not for the kids. They're the real victims in these stories.

ps : Would have served the cunt right if he'd smacked her around before leaving! She certainly deserved it!

SelqSelqover 7 years ago
Hell of a story.

Running through your stories, again, and it still surprises me when I get to this one. Hard to believe that this was your first tale on Lit. The writing is solid, storytelling excellent, and your ability to draw us into the story is as good as anyone.

5 stars and a favorite author, no doubt. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jesus, dude!

You can write. No doubt about that. Loved the plot as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not bad!

Cheating wives usually don't cry and scream when the end comes. They might be unhappy, but they don't fight it. When I caught my wife of two years kissing on an old boyfriend and left her, she accepted it. Yes, she wept a bit, begged me to reconsider, but in the end, accepted the end of our marriage. I've had friends with the same experiences. Normally women cheat because they're ready to move on, whether they know it or not. .

My ex went on to marry her ex boyfriend after our divorce was final. Hell, I think they were on a plane to Vegas the day it was final. Over the next decade they had four kids and still live in the same house she and I bought together. I see her occasionally, but never speak to her and go out of my way to see to it she can't speak to me. She tries too, Lord she tries.

Is it because of guilt? Perhaps, I'd like to think its the knowledge she knows what she did was wrong. Every decision she made was wrong. You see, my sister works at the local clinic and I know my ex and her husband have been treated for STDs. He simply can't keep it in his pants and brings bugs home to my ex. From what I understand, one of the bugs can't be killed, only controlled.

Karma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the reason you beat a woman

this story says it all.

bashing her fucking face in would be violent, she was abusive to his soul.....hell yeah i would cut her clit off and make her eat it......with a smile on my face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
no way

No how a guy that smart doesn't figure out his wife doesn't like sex with him. No way in that close knit community no one knows she spends 2 to 5 days screwing her lover.

Yep you can write

You just do not finish anything. WWWM for one. Might be first posted here but you obviously do this for living.

As for premise that lover is electric sex and no one else ever in all the times and numerous men did it for her PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
uhhh good woman

According to him she is a good woman who keeps her promises and cannot lie

Duh but she can cheat for four years

That doesn't make sense.

Thought the guy knew something about CLARITY

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
clouded clarity

His mind remains unclear. He believes she is a good person who cannot lie and always keeps her promises.

Adultery is ultimate act of deception, and she repeatedly and easily lied to him.

For four years, she willingly, eagerly, intentionally, and numerous times broke her most sacred promise, her VOW of fidelity.

Would that FinishTheDamnStory would have taken up this story of yours.

Brillisntly written to the point of causing a visceral reaction towards her and her lover. But your character's supposed clarity is repudiated when he talks about her honesty and the value of her word.

She is not a good person. In a community that close knit her repeated and extended visits to her lover would not go unnoticed.

As for good mother, what did she do with boys when she abandoned them for a week to stay with lover. Not like no one would not notice when lover took a week off, or that her car was at his house for those five days.

Additionally, she had to know before she married him about lack of electricity in bed. They were certainly married long enough for her to have worked with him in that area. Fact is she loved putting on airs at college and society functions because she thought she was better than those she grew up with, but she also liked torturing the arrogant lover. While I find him repulsive, he was destined to never find someone to love him as long as she kept coming around

GOOD PERSON-TIME FOR A REAL MOMENT OF CLARITY

She is incapable of loving anyone other than herself

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
took boys with him

When she spent five days in lover's bed. Wonder what reason she gave him for not going with him to visit his parents. We know her real reason, but he had to know something was up when she refused to take trip. Youngest boy could not have been very old. Some mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good person????

Any female who does accompany her husband on a thousand mile trip to help take care of their THREE AND ONE!!!! YEAR OLD BOYS so she can screw her lover for five days is a lot of despicable things.

She is certainly not a good person.

She is most certainly, the WORST OF MOTHERS!!!!

YOUR HERO'S MOMENT OF CLARITY IS DELUSIONALLY DARK

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
her respect

So, she would have respected her husband if he would have got in fight and had his ass kicked by the guy she had been cheating with for four years. Oh and the respect inspiring beating would have taken place in front of family and friends.

Reads to me like your GOOD PERSON-his words-could not humiliate her husband enough.

You mistitled story...Deluded Moment of Clarity.

As others hsve mentioned, the fact that he views her as a good person who cannot tell a lie, indicates his moment of clarity is yet to take place.

Excellent writing, I will give you that

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mostly mental

I wonder if the sex will still be electric. She obviously got off on screwing the big arrogant supposedly toughest guy in her circle. The truth of the fight will spread amongst her family and friends. Her much bigger lover got his ass kicked by pencil-neck husband and lied about it. Lover will become butt of jokes. No one in circle will be cowed by him anymore. Her female friends at least a few, will seek husband out. Males in that group will fear him. After all they saw what he did to the toughest of them. Her lover will not be welcome at her family functions. Her family will be cool towards her for long time. Birthday parties for boys will be interesting when husband shows up with very attentive date, perhaps one of her friends. Females do like humiliating the queen bee in their group.

She will never be able to view lover the same way. Lover will be humiliated knowing she knows true story about the fight. Quite a bit of electricity in sex is generated by the mind. He was once biggest toughest arrogant bad boy and she got charged up because of that. Other guys will move in on her no longer afraid of him. He will be resentful and accusatory. Their first time back he will see the doubt in her eyes...perhaps even regret.

I am certain the psychological aspect of their couplings will have forever changed

Lover as bullies never do, will not be able to deal with humiliation stemming from fight. He will drink more, become abusive toward her.

If husband were to ever grant her a mercy fuck, pretty certain she would be so charge up that everyone in county would hear her screams

Then comes her moment of clarity

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not buying it

She obviously gets off on having a big muscular male dominate her and pound the hell out of her in bed. The bad boy image gets her all fired up and she prefers animalitic fucking to making love.

And that is fine, her choice.

However, any female as sexually experienced as she obviously is, certainly knows how to cowgirl up. In that position, she is in charge and knows full well how to move and grind and push all her own buttons to assure a screaming orgasm.

I am certain she misread her husband and she held back because she feared he would think she was a slut. She admits feeling inferior to husband because of his intellect and education and more likely than not she needed to make husband inferior to her lover as way of getting back

Of course husband might be completely inept sexually. Certainly she would have tested him out on numerous occasions before getting married. If he was that bad and she knew he would never get her off she should not have snared him into marring her.

But I believe the former explanation was true

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not buying it

For almost five years after Diane breaks up with him, Bobby pines for her and doesn't find a steady piece of ass or perhaps wife. Doubtful considering his alpha-male type. Pretty sure the female he was banging would have been by his place during the week he was banging Diane. Then Bobby keeps his mouth shut for four years o that 4 times a year he gets to screw her. Really???

As jealous as he was, and as bitter as he was that Diane treated him like a leper for rest of time, he certinly would have gotten drunk at least a few times and bragged about screwing her. Most likely in a public place for everyone to hear.

And those monthly parties they mostly attended...pretty sure Diane was dry humping Bobby at everyone. She certainly would have told her bff about it.

NO FEMALE THAT HAS EVER LIVED CAN KEEP A SECRET. IF YOU WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW SOMETHING ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TELL ONE FEMALE!!!!

Love might put blinders on but no way this supposedly intelligent guy did not notice tht every ouple of months his wife was on edge and bitchy, the after 30 days of hell living with her, she leaves for two days and comes back all bubbly and happy and singing how wonderful life is.

So a moment of clarity one night huh? Let us see.

Every three months for over four years she leaves a angry shrew then comes back a couple days later and is sweet And ever so loving. Exactly where did she say she went. Almost every month for four years in fron of all their friends and family she dry humps old flame on dance floor. Oh and old flame has habit of just dropping in for visit. And husband never just drives by lover's place when she ''is gone'' to check whose car is in driveway.

She would need a cover as in spending time with this friend or that and husband never asks that friend how the visit was??

The emotions-utter contempt for her-your writing created in my mind are testament to your superior talent as a wordsmith, but I cannot by into your moment of clarity premise!

Furthermore the technique of leaving a story where you did and forcing reader to wonder as to future sometimes is justified. To my mind in this case it was not

Then again having read your works including this one multiple times I admit I am quite irked with you. Numerous places announced the completion of WWWM YEARS AGO, THAT THOSE FINISHED TRILOGIES WERE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE WHEN THEY WERE NOT

PERHAPS YOU WILL HAVE A MOMENT OF CLARITY AS TO WHAT THAT MISREPRESENTATION STATES ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
he says she cannot lie

Then she proceeds to tell lie after lie about cheating

I agree with others

PRETTY MURKY MOMENT OF CLARITY

She never loved him, she loved the IDEA of a life with him

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
should not feel too bad

None of the numerous other males she screwed could make her scream either. Too bad he did not tell her thst she wasn't that great a fuck either. Thst he had and would in the future have a lot of great sex with all those hot young co-eds

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bobby says

After first time he goes to her house and she slaps him and says she will cry rape if he touches her again. Bobby says he was furious.

NO WAY BOBBY DOES NOT HEAD TO BAR AND TELL EVERYONE WHAT A SLUT SHE IS AND HOW SHE HAD COME TO HIS HOUSE AND FUCKED HIM JUST YESTERDAY.

He certainly did not expect a repeat so he would have tried to get back at her.

You certainly have a way with words and I am drawn back to this story time and again. The Diane character you conceived fills me with contempt

Each time I read this story I have a moment of clarity wherein another part of your story makes no sense. You create characters then have them act or say things that are not in keeping with who you have defined them to be!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty Good Story

But a little short on an ending, at least for me. Too many loose ends. What did he do about the kids? Did he file for divorce? Did he stay in Jacksonville? That might not be a good idea, because sooner or later Bobby is gonna get out of the hospital, and

trust me, most of those good-old southern boys know how to hold a grudge. Their next meeting might have been interesting. I'm just saying, there are a lot of threads to this story left dangling.

boatbummboatbummover 7 years ago
Hated Her - BTB!

Which is, I'm sure, exactly the reaction you were striving for....

Another 5 stars for your talent and execution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I dont like it

he thinks he knows all, its too egoistic.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Bummer!

A really good story but very sad. After a while she'll end up with her old boyfriend so where does that leave the kids? Visitation,you know he'll be waiting in the weeds just trying to get even and the kids will be under his influence so the future looks bleak as far as any family ties are concerned.

The cheating twat should have just married her first love in the first place.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago

What is missing is an epilogue showing him moving on and being happy with a woman that actually values him.

Her less so. And not with Bobby, perhaps it will be a lot less exciting when it isn't an affair and the knowledge that it's what ruined her marriage.

Dragonknight_xdDragonknight_xdalmost 7 years ago
Sequel

D.Q Steele please write a epilogue or a sequel because the seems incomplete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just Stop Writing Here and Take Your Bait and Switch Crap Elsewhere!!!

Jerk! Bait and switch BASTARD! Put ALL YOUR SHIT on a PAY Site, don't fuck the readers around with opening chapters here for free and then make us pay to read an ending!!!!! Abominable, Loathsome, Repulsive, Repugnant, Despicable, Odious, Contemptible, Vile, Reprehensible, Disgraceful, Wretched, Slime-Ball, Sordid, Worthless, Shameful, Feculent, Son-of-a-Bitch, Asshole-Licking, Bastard! Stop Writing Here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No epilogue or sequel...

Reading this story just felt like a huge waste of time and wish I didn't read it at all. It is a real good engaging story, but that is like the crappiest ending ever. There is no epilogue or life after.

Obviously the wife deserved to be divorced, but the ending was too short. Really needed a sequel.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 7 years ago
To all the idiots who keep asking for a sequel to this story:

Don't you know the track record of this author?

DQS is a hell of a writer, but, if you give him half a chance, he willingly find a way to bring a cuckcolded husband back to his wife!

The story ends exactly where it should... I don't think you guys would like what would probably happen if there's a continuation on the Lyle and Diane story - actually, I'm damn certain you'll hate it.

Hey, if you absolutely must have a sequel to this, go read "The Last Goodbye" - those two plays no real role to this tale, but they are mentioned in it, in passing... seriously, it has to be enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of crap!!!

He walks out and that was it??? Are you insane or so much a cuckold/wimp thats that is your lifestyle???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
write romance only

You should only write romances, because when you write loving wives you almost always have the wife and cock cold get back together. This is unrealistic and unhealthy. If you write a sequel to this story please don't have them get back together. I'm curious how they both function after this. Use "separate vacations" as a model, but different ending. Bob R.

gldngolfergldngolferover 6 years ago
I feel...

like there should be more. Yes, he left the cheating skank, but there was no resolution for him. As noted in the story, did he get the aggressive professor that was chasing him and did he live happily ever after? Did the cheating skank marry Bobby after the divorce? Did her family find out she fucked around on her husband for four years?

Too many open questions for me. But it was still a good story.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Any "Man" who knowingly and repeatedly fucks the wife of a decent guy.....

And aint ashamed of it, deserves any payback, up to and including death.

A wife like this one deserves something pretty bad too.

America, all rural Americans are not like her, she is a feed store tramp.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
She's an odd duck...

She cheated on him the way she did because she didn't want to hurt him (by telling him that he just didn't do it for her).

She wanted to stay married to him because she didn't want to hurt him (by letting him know that though she loved him she wasn't IN love with him)...

And yet... she wanted him to defend her (oddly enough, from the man she willingly cheated with) believing that he'd... wait for it... get hurt.

So she WANTED him hurt defending her, she just wanted someone ELSE to do the hurting - even though only an idiot wouldn't know it was her FAULT he got hurt.

Think Bobby will keep it a secret, when they get divorced, that he'd been fucking her off and on for four years...?

Think her family will think highly of her then...? Or still consider Bobby a friend of the family...? Sure, Lyle isn't REALLY family, but her and Bobby broke up their grandchildren's family... that always makes children happy, huh...?

Think Bobby will still try to make Lyle "disappear"...? Can't see why he wouldn't... He certainly can't live with the fact a professor beat him in an unfair fight (as in Bobby was the clearly stronger of the two)... and he won't want to chance Lyle ever letting it be known what really happened... (though, realistically, it's likely to be obvious when Lyle shows up in the hospital after leaving Diane)...

Think that Diane will marry Bobby...? She didn't think enough of him in the first place to marry him... only one part of her couldn't do without him... if she doesn't marry him,

every day of her life she'll know what her brother thinks she is...

And will it eat at her late at night that the man she thought was less of a man was more than the one she cheated with... that if she'd just given him a fair chance in her head that maybe he could have rang her chimes...?

All of these questions and more will remain ever unanswered...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good story

now she is free of her pencil dick

she can teach her kids to be just like her

and her kids can teach their kids and so on

isn t that just peachy

Sloburn38Sloburn38over 6 years ago
Good story

Third or fourth time through, its that good of a story.

You have left a couple of stories like this, unfinished. I could see this story going different ways and I think you alluded to it in your other stories. It just needs to be finished.

justbobkcjustbobkcover 6 years ago
@Ambivalence

Nice points.

All of DQS's women are strange in ways. All "love" their husbands but cheat anyway for various reasons.

Diane "loves" Lyle but also enjoys humiliating him before her friends and family. Someone might almost conclude she wanted Lyle to leave her, and now she has her wish.

The "clarity" Lyle arrived at was merely that Diane was not a very good wife in all kinds of ways - and why should Lyle be stuck with a frigid (to him) wife lover the rest of his life? A good whore would have treated him more respectfully, at least faking liking sex with him.

Diane is evidently stuck in her teenage years - and even admitted that to Lyle. Good luck to her trying to live the rest of her life that way divorced and with two kids. She will undoubtedly live with Bobby now, for awhile. Wonder if the sex they will have now nightly will continue to be "fantastic" and comparable to what they had every 3 or 4 months? How could it be?

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago

He didn’t have a moment of clarity he had a moment of insanity.

There is no doubt she loves him, he knows it, Bobby knows it, her dad knows it, and her brother knows it.

This bullshit about loving someone and being IN love with someone is such damn horseshit that any one who believes it should exit the human race.

He was just a coward and wimp. So what he can’t do for her sexually what another man can. It is rare indeed that a husband can fully satisfy his wife sexually. It is also a proven fact that a women will almost always enjoy extramarital sex more than with her husband but that doesn’t mean that the sex/loving she has with her husband is any less satisfying.

Get over it, be a man, know that she loves you or she would have left you, and put your family back together and work to be a better sexual partner for your wife. What a selfish small egoed wimp of a man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Man, that last cuck sure was thirsty. Must have been too long since his last creampie feeding. Cock cage chafing you?

SystemShockSystemShockover 6 years ago
@Mbgdallas

Are you retarded? You have to be to write shit like that. Did you not read the story? Everyone and their grandmother SAYS she loves him, but actions speak louder than words, and not a single one of her actions in this story speaks of love.

She disrespects him, humiliates him in front of friends and family, and has the nerve to get pissy with him because he didn't react the way she wanted him to.

Now of course people change, and the things we want from our partners now may not be what we wanted from them in the past. But in those cases the thing to do is fucking communicate. If she was so damn bored, it was her obligation to speak up and say something. How's Lyle supposed to be a become a better lover for her if he doesn't know that he's lame in the sack to begin with? But instead of doing the right and sensible thing, she took the coward's way out and bottled everything up until the pressure became too much and she sought another form of release.

Four years of fucking behind her husband's back, and apparently not once did she ever think that what she was doing was wrong, or that she was only making things worse in the long run. Hell, she even taunted him about it, letting Bobby feel her up right in front of him every time they partied. You don't blatantly disrespect the people you love, nor do you betray them like that, end of story.

And that's not even getting into her rampant hypocrisy. Lyle runs off with his tail between his legs after she effectively turned on him, and he's a selfish bastard who needs to man-up. But Bobby behaves like a literally goddamn manchild, trying to start fights, hurling playground insults and pouting over someone else getting the toy he wanted, and she thinks he deserves pity-gropes and shit? You don't need to be a genius to see something wrong with that logic.

You know what would make Lyle a coward and a wimp? Sticking with a cunt who doesn't appreciate him and doesn't have a handle on what it means to be an adult. Why should he settle for some bitch who's head is still stuck in high school? For the kids? Fuck the kids. He'll probably get custody of them anyway when she marries Bobby and he inevitably starts beating her. Or when he absolutely refuses to raise Lyle's kids and makes her send them off to him.

You said her brother knows she loves Lyle? Then why did Dave say that, if not for the kids and her being his sister, he'd have told Lyle to ditch her and find someone more deserving? Her own brother knows she's a piece of shit, though he clearly didn't know just how nasty she really was. And even her own father disapproves of her behavior and can't even make decent excuses for what she does. Wonder how he'd feel if he knew she'd been cheating for half the marriage?

Nah, Lyle did the right thing by walking away. He's wasted enough time on the unworthy, now he's free to find a woman who's got her shit together. Good on him, and good riddance to bad rubbish.

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
Always like your stuff!

5*s...What a cunt! But aren't they all?

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Brilliant!

Firs DQS1 story I’ve read. Brilliant.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Heartbreak Hotel stuff.

Who can count the tears in a life with no love? *****

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 6 years ago
I see similarities between the ending of this story and

What She Didn't Tell Me by Slirpuff. I think this story needs a second chapter for reconciliation, and Slirpuff's story needs an alernate ending with a break up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
reconciliation?

@lance_spearman

I can't understand why anyone would think there should be a reconciliation here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'd Also Like To See A Reconciliation

All the elements are there for one. I'd love to see you write it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
reconcilation?

Yea reconciliation would work. But the story works either way. Both love each other, so someone could screw her better, so what. With help they could of made it. Most marriages are so far from perfect, this one still could of been average or better. Obviously his commitment just was not there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gee DQS1, you’re really talented.

But I guess you already knew that. Please favor us lowly readers with another of your compelling stories.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Very clever story.

Simply brilliant. *****

jrphdojrphdoabout 6 years ago
reconciliation?

Would love you to write a reconciliation story. They love each other, the whole counseling thing may work.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@Mgbdallas 11/10/17 Re: "He didn’t have a moment of clarity he had a moment of insanity. "

"It is also a proven fact that a women will almost always enjoy extramarital sex more than with her husband but that doesn’t mean that the sex/loving she has with her husband is any less satisfying."

Did you even read this after you wrote it? Forgetting the "proven 'fact'" that HASN'T been proven except in your own mad mind, how can the she "enjoy extramarital sex more than with her husband," yet the sex with her husband isn't any less satisfying? I suppose if you mean no less satisfying than it used to be, I guess that's true, but it's also definitely NOT as satisfying as it COULD be, since she enjoys the extramarital sex more.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Late Thoughts

"It doesn't have to be all rockets and fireworks. It can be quiet and good too." - That COULD be fine if she could be satisfied with that, but she WASN'T! She wanted what she had with Lyle, AND the "rockets and fireworks" with Bobby.

Okay, she loves Lyle, but "needs" the wild sex occasionally with Bobby. While I disagree, I can ALMOST go along with it while she was being discreet, but why the sudden(?) need to rub it in his face? To make him start a fight that she knew he would lose? This from the woman that doesn't want to hurt him? If she wanted that kind of a man she could have married Bobby!

She said it herself - they could have tried other things, but she didn't want to "hurt" him, but again, she had no problem hurting him at the party, and I, for one, am not letting her get away with an "I was drunk" excuse!

I would love to see a sequel to this! Does Bobby come after him? Does her family come down on her, helping him to see the kids, fire Bobby's ass?

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Read this again for the 4th or 5th time. Still one of my absolute favorite...

... LW stories on Literotica. One of the stories that screams (for me) 6-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Diane is nothing but a redneck whore

Diane wanted the marriage to Lyle to gain some respect from the shithole area she grew up in and she loved the fact that Lyle made her feel important except she couldn't suppress her inner slut. The Diane's in life will grow old after suffering through several divorces because she is a stupid slut that doesn't have an ounce of values in her cheating heart. I'd like to see a second part of this story where Diane gets divorced from Lyle and then goes through a succession of failed marriages until all of her family gives up on the stupid cunt. I'd like to see her two boys reject her and carry on a good relationship with their father. But - I'm not the author and I can't write worth a dam so, I get whats here for what it's worth. Well written but Diane is one sick lady character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Diane needn't

Be a red neck who're. I've know whore s like her my whole life, from the poorest trash to the richest families. They should have their cunts sewn up or be branded so decent men know not to marry them

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Whoa! Anon. Tell us what you really think.

Man. You must have been hurt bad. Yes, i too have known women like that, and I hated what they did, but... wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
nah

Kill 'em all, it's the only happy ending with characters like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not a "Bad"story ...

This isn't a bad story, it's just that the ending sucked.

To me there were 3 main things that I feel were missing at the end.

1. During the story there were, (it was said), that "she honered" her wedding vows, but it was never asked to her that if "forsaking all others" is included in the marriage vows then:

a.) How could she have sex with another man while she was married,

OR

B.) How coule she Say that she "Honered" her wedding vows.

Personally, this is something that should have been included in the story.

2. Are the boys his or ass holes. We all know that she's going to automatically going to say of course they are his. How could he even think otherwise. Then the conversation on this would continue.

3.) After him saying that there were ending didn't go into the 2 things/questions that needed tjo be asked ando answered. My issue with this is that only 1 question was asked and answered. I feel that whatever the 2nd question might have been itrying would probably have given more insight / reasoning as to "Why" he was leaving and ending there marriage. The 2nd question might have been what I brought up in my 2nd comment above.

Like I said, not a bad story, it just needs a little more story.

Steve ...

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 6 years ago
Well.

Like some others, I didn't like the ending.

He really didn't need answers

from the wife.

So staying and waiting for her,

hurt and tired, only to be humiliated

by her answers, does nothing for me!

Probably works though, for those

cuckolding fans, that get off on humiliation.

Up until the end, this was a good story.

For that, I give it 4 out of 5.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 6 years ago
Congrats..... another "1" Vote

You are really stacking up the "1" votes from me with your shit stories. If there were at least written well, that would be one thing, but they aren't. Poor writing and poor stories equal a BIG "1" Vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cumminginsideher

is clearly an idiot who doesn't mind broadcasting that fact in public.

Here's a clue, you dolt, if you read all the authors stories, dislike them all and give them all 1's, STOP READING HIS STORIES!

StormKing33StormKing33almost 6 years ago
5* Excellent, not the usual LW tired cliche

David beats Goliath, then loses the war because of his lying, cheating slut wife.

I bet you the kids arent his. Lyle did a Cap fight: I can keep this up all day!

A follow up is necessary. I doubt Bill will be the physical threat as before. I know for a fact, serious injuries never heal completely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Self Portrait?

I am an intellectual englisch yada yada, I am Goods Gift to all women. I hate those stories which are so unrealistisch because The author describes himself as Main characters And blowing Sugar up their own Asses by himself or through other persons. He wouldn't be Long without a Woman because eh is so wondeful And every Woman is just hoping that eh gets divorced so they can Marry him because je i this wonderful intellectual englisch teacher every Woman Dreams about. Way over 90% of The authors Here like this ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Obviously Mismatched - So Why?

Well-written as usual but I had very little empathy with the main characters and, given the complete lack of compatibility between husband and wife, it's hard to fathom how they ever got together in the first place. Clearly, neither one had a clue how the other one ticked and they weren't thrown together by the kind unbridled passion that often masks other areas of incompatibility. So neither the marriage nor the denouement makes all that much sense

LA

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 6 years ago
4.7

The type of wife you really need to discard. Poisonous and selfishly want what she wants. Four years? Are the kids even his?

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
holy shit I came twice

I know where the first DanielQSteele1 is but I ain't telling. The plot flow was unlike any story I've read yet. Maybe it was inspired by the movie Memento. It would look funny on a graph. I also have to fart in the general direction of the narrator for being less than honest, but then again, as each part is zigzagged it's put together with the new information, making it worthy of a fart in the general direction, but nothing worse. Some narrators are worthy of taking the air filter off and pouring dust into the intake, or maybe just plugging it with a po-tay-toe on a good day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Continue

Can u make a part 2, a continuation of this story. There should be a aftermath of what happens.

mayron7012mayron7012almost 6 years ago
GOOD

The story I liked like everyone else, but something that I noticed you leave them without a good ending or leave the unfinished ending.

I use a translator to read my English is not good I hope you can finish your story some day and know how you would end it.

TrambakTrambakalmost 6 years ago
Craving for closure

Wow, what a wonderful story and so well narrated. I am not sure why am I not able to hate Diane or even Bobby. What I find that all three were hurting. Interesting to note that the ' moment of clarity' came rather late for Lyle but for the other two it came years ago, although they wouldn't have been able to unearth the right prose. What is it that prevented Bobby and Diane not to break away? That could in itself be a start.

So, I still crave for closure because human behaviour change, it mellows and despite the drop in voltage, the life regulates to different form of satisfaction.

desertdog43desertdog43over 5 years ago
Fingers....

wire cutters nice an quick.....ARVN's showed us that one....bad asses when charly was tied up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I must be different. It sucked.

Wife doesn’t love him Why his one side love for her?

Beating the tar out of Bobby was great. But it should be a warm up.

It was his cunt wife who cheated on him. Not Bobby. His cunt wife who publicly humiliated him. She needs pain similar to Bobby. Snappi g her fingers would be so just. Then a dull knife to carve her face. A reminder every time she looks in a mirror that she is as ugly on the surface as she is inside.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
brutally brilliant 5*

many lit "loving wives" claim, swear, plead they love their husband but clearly cheating and humiliating them proves otherwise.

this story highlights cheaters delusional selfishness and their sociopathic greed for having their cake and eating it.

im suprised the kids aren't bobbys, just to really twist the knife.

i would dearly love to read a sequel to this. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She was split, what she wanted from what she needed...

The truth is that is why most religions teach virgin marriages. You don't know what is on the other side of the fence, so you don't miss it. She lost it with the wrong man to marry, and found the man she wanted to marry but still needed the thrill she had lost from the other guy. The issue was not money it was respect, not her lack of respect for her husband which was evident but her complete lack of understanding of herself and her own needs and desires. The truth was she wanted one man in her bed and another completely different one in her heart.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
A powerful tale told well!

DQS

I have to say this tale got to me. Excellent plot and character development. And what's more important, a central male character who is not an ex special forces assassin or MMA fighter or a cucolkd wimp. Another gem from you! Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If this is your first then it is very good!

She was a bitch from the start and he should have left her before the two sons. A professor should know FROM the outset that a women you want to get married to is not a project ... it is a life that you willing to spend a lot of time with that is why you take the plunge and buy the ring. He knew that she would never change and if any woman is that openly flirting and sidling up to a former lover it is time to go. He did realize that they were from different world - he choose brains over brawn any day - she loved brawn but just like a prostitute enjoyed the fruit of the brains. You postponed the inevitable so he could have that last fight - proof that he is not a wimp - he could fart against thunder - or so that we find out what a BITCH she really was. But al in all it is a good story. I enjoyed it - it's fiction after all. Thanks for sharing.

DocSavage46DocSavage46over 5 years ago
This one story....

I really want to see a sequel to. Really well written and as good the third time around!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This could use another chapter to clear up some stuff wilt the fallout from her family friends would think it be funny if they cut her from the will

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lyle

Is Lyle another of DanielQSteele1's stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My thoughts

Please do NOT write another chapter nor a sequel.

Your story is perfect as it is.

One needs to be free to contemplate how the future will treat these folks.

Too many authors try to drag out the plot, only to ruin the entire story.

One last aside, ( having lived in Boston ) guys from South Boston are not wimps.

Southie is one hell of a tough place to live. The movie "Good Will Hunting" was accurate In it's depiction of life there. Also, outsiders keep the hell out of there for their own safety.

Thanks for a quality work.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
One of my favorites on Literotica. I come back to it again and again,

I remember the overall story, but there are so many little nuances that I forget (I truly have a terrible short term memory; I blame the meds LOL). So I comeback and reread bits, or the entire thing, and I am again entertained by all the little things that make this story so wonderful.

If I hadn’t posted it before, of course 5-stars & Favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best story I've read

Wish I could give it more than 5 stars. By far, the story that has made me feel the most...anger, sadness, emptiness and agreement with the ending.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 5 years ago

This story so much reminds me of the movie "The Big Country", where Gregory Peck is the professor and Charlton Heston is Bobbi and the taunting dumb-ass fiancee` is the wife wanting Peck to fight over her in public to prove his love.

I would have liked to read one more chapter - what happened after he walked out, to her, the kids, the big family; did he ever recover? Since DQS1 was so adamant at describing the vast physical differences between the two boys and their father - was he their father or was Bobbi or even another - DNA time? He sure as hell cannot trust her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
but still....

four years of cheating and showing that disrespect and she will probably get support payments etc and keep Bobby. Poor bastard loses again and wife gets her way.

I would love something happen to her. Maybe have the "bikers" show up and snap her fingers etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous