All Comments on 'Moment of Clarity'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 459 Comments (Page 4)
jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
He was supposed to tell you I love you so much or some shit instead he leaves

Story didn't like but will say very well written and 4 stars

Chuck Connors not Charleton Heston

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

It's well written, just like the rest of DQS work, but it ends up really depressing, with Lyle finding out he never got his wife turned on like Bobby could.

But having thought about it, post-divorce life would be so much better for Lyle than Diane:

After fucking up her marriage, Diane is now a heartbroken single mom. She's stuck with the dumbass redneck that she didn't love, who was only good for an occasional romp in the sack. She dumped Bobby the first time for a reason, and if they marry each other, it's not going to turn out well. She'll also be the primary caregiver for her two sons, a constant reminder for Bobby that Lyle knocked up the love of his life... twice!

As for Lyle, he'd be fine post-divorce. Her brother said it best:

"You lose him and he won't be sitting and crying into his beer for long."

Lyle had loads of women throwing themselves at him. He'd probably end up with either the female professor that was trying to seduce him, or one of his ex-students that had a crush on him. It would only be a couple of years before he started a new family and forgot all about his whore first wife.

The interesting twist is if you look at this story from Bobby's perspective. Lyle swept into town, seduced Bobby's high school sweetheart, spent years fucking Diane and bred her twice. It doesn't really matter that Diane went back to Bobby for the occasional fuckathon over the last four years, from a genetics viewpoint, Lyle was a winner and Bobby was the loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One morre

One need one more chapter telling the aftermath. How her folks feel about her cheating and the outcome

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So much truth.

It explains all those white girls fucking and carrying on with black gangsters and athletes. Those blond southern cheerleaders want to be punished by their "daddy". The girls are SO fucked up and regular white boys should just leave them alone.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good story

Not.one that I "liked", but I did enjoy reading it. Bobby got his ads kicked by Lyle and Diane lost a good husband. I hate cheating and those who help them cheat. Just not enough punishment given out to Diane for the way she treated her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great writing by a great writer, but ....

Once you know all the story, the characters don't make a whole lot of sense. She may be a cheating redneck bitch, but she had enough on the ball to make a smart, good-looking college professor marry her and stay fooled for years. Any women that smart does not deliberately throw up red flags by blatantly rubbing herself all over her old boyfriend that she's cheating with. Not in front of her husband and not in front of her family. That's why it was shocking when we learn she'd cheated for so long. Her behavior at the party made more sense if she was NOT cheating, but maybe thinking about it because she was unhappy with husband, unhappy being married, or finding herself drawn to the old flame.

The old boyfriend doesn't really compute either. He's a big stud, but content with a frustratingly limited sex life of only a booty call a few times a year from a married ex-flame that doesn't want a relationship with him? Doesn't sound very studly to me. No girlfriends? No jealous woman ready to drop a dime on the cheaters when she finds out why the hot guy she's been seeing is all of a sudden unavailable when the old flame shows up for her irregular booty call? I don't care how hung up he is on her, he's not living like a monk waiting for whenever she wants a few days of hot sex. He's getting some from other women and they aren't going to be happy when it happens. Four years of secrets in a small town stretches believability.

This town is so small that her brother knows all the women who have the hots for her husband even when hubby never takes the bait. But nobody knows about four years of marathon sex sessions she has with the old flame? Odd.

Finally, the fight may feel good, but he's going to be living in fear of reprisal for the rest of his life. Smart wimps don't set themselves up for retribution by pissed off rednecks, their friends or family. Hope he has a gun and a lot of armed friends on campus. Not likely.

Talented writer. Drew us in and told a story that kept us reading. But once we know all the facts, the story doesn't actually hold together all that well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sad but true life.

Been there and got the scars. Don’t ever forget that conversation or totally recover. 🤨

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Unhappy story

This happens alot, it's a sad but true story of how stupid people can be.

NegativeNellyNegativeNellyover 4 years ago
Follow Up Needed

This one could use a follow up. Did Diane get with Bobby? What did her family think, say, do when they found out everything? Did Lyle move on? Lyle should put a stipulation that his boys are not to be around Bobby.

I think her family liked Lyle the outsider because they wanted Diane to have a better life than what they grew up with. In a way they were living the life they wished they had vicariously through Lyle and Diane.

jigglypuff09jigglypuff09over 4 years ago

Re: Anonymous from 16 days ago

He is right. Most of the cheating (wife) stories have the problem that in order to make a dramatic story with a big surprise and with a happy ending (or a slightly satisfying one), they end up being unrealistic. Even though this attempt itself is good, it becomes entirely too unbelievable once you know it in its entirety. And I think that that is the reason that writers like Harddaysknight are respected so much. They keep the characters' deception and reactions toned down to the level of reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Add

I’m not sure I can add more than the other reviewers have said. Good story, well written, bleak but sadly has the ring of truth. However I would like to make a couple of points.

Firstly, women always tell their partners that size doesn’t matter. Rubbish.

Secondly, women can fool any man in to believing she’s had an orgasm.

Thirdly, it is one of the most commonly held beliefs that more men cheat on their wives than the reverse. Survey after survey carried out around the world has found that women have more affairs, cheat and betray their husbands far more. It’s just that they are better liars, better actors and manipulators and remember details & dates better than most men.

Fourthly, it is well recognized that when you ask a man how many sexual encounters he’s had, you divide that number by 3 to get a more realistic result. However, when you ask a woman the same question, you have to multiply the number by six.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Respect

He was shown No Respect by Her .. So Why Stay Married to Her .. He Showed respect to Her by Not Cheating on Her ..

jsch1947jsch1947over 4 years ago
More

This needs a sequel.

What happened when the dust settled

jsch1947jsch1947over 4 years ago
Why I ask for more...

Daddy and her brother's respect Lyle. Lyle has earned their friendship and respect. Daddy doesn't respect a slut. When the family finds out will Daddy tell her "Fix it slut, or I'll cut you loose. You want to live like a slut, you're out of the will". "I didn't raise a slut and you're not gonna live like one".

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago

This really needs a sequel. I wanna know what happens next as I can't see her family accepting this she acted the slut and ruined a good man that her family respect. Please finish right.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
Needs a finish.

BTB with her family and friends and sue sue sue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Story ending like a Lottery. Which is the winning number ?

Incomplete final without salt or sugar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5*s . . . but.

This story is very well written, and it grabs you. But Lyle's wife is right -- he IS an arrogant, condescending asshole. "That's just the way English Literature professors speak." PLEASE.

I like flaws in the protagonist, but there's a difference between flawed, and unlikable.

I understand a man who doesn't think fighting is a solution, especially in a case where his wife is the one disrespecting him. But walking away instead of confronting her there on the dance floor IS a pussy move. How did Kenny Rogers say it, "Sometimes you have to fight to be a man." And if not 'fight", tell her, "That's it, we're done, bitch. You don't get to disrespect me like that."

Yes, I know it would have been a different story then, so I understand why the writer allowed it to play out this way.

And again, later, when the wife says something like, "You don't leave because of "one fight." No, you leave because your wife makes a choice to consciously humiliate you and disrespect you, while choosing another man's side over yours.

No wonder she was screwing another man; her husband had no balls. Great story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just an emotion-based response

Powerful. Compelling. Agonizing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I agree with last comment on 04-18!

Terrific story that kept unfolding. People need to be compatible and work on living and loving each other! She was the wild child apparently without education, “Wrong side of tracks”. The adultery for 4.5 years and the taunting and lack of respect for her husband with her old boyfriend was unbelievable. Sad!

Baton Rouge Cajun Guy

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Great

This man was grievously injured by his slut wife; and at least kept his self respect. Good job beating on her boyfriend!!!

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
What a dumb bitch

That stupid bitch is nucking futs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful writing lousy ending

FTDS where are you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A diamon in the raw.

Just recently stumbled on this author. From time to time you find a story that makes you stop and think about your own life or the life of someone you know. This author seems to have that ability. I wish he were still contributing but he only wrote from 2010 to 2015, but what I've read so far is very, very good and I will continue to read until I have read them all. I have read a few of the negative comments and I begin to think maybe they are just envious of someone who has more talent. Of course "This is just one mans opinion."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you DQS.

Many have felt what you have written, but few have the skill to write it. The development, careful unfolding, are wonderful in consummate storytelling. And yes the country is filled with people like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

She is stepping out on him and disrespecting him all the time but she is a good woman? I guess my ex-husband was a good man then. Deluded woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bull

She did not love him she want to be married to a professor not a heavy equipment opertor. He bore her she fucks another man for four years and wimp calls her a good woman. He c not a wimp for not fighting but a wimp for still loving a scank slut.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Intense!

That was downright painful. Please, may I never cross paths with a wife like that. Excellent job.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

It's good that she is rid of the pussy! Who wants to be married to a cuckold like this? Hard to believe that he is supposed to be the father of the two boys! And for him it is good that he is rid of the whore! Who wants to be with a cheater?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

He should have given her what he gave to her stud boyfriend. Throw them both in the lake. Take that bitch... She didn't get the words her father told her, and she should pay the piper dearly for his song!

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

A really good story, although it is sort of hard to believe that she could have been so deceitful that the husband never knew. But, I don't see how the wife could be described as "good woman." She is anything but.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

good story

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 3 years ago

It's the boys that will pay the most. He shouldn't leave them behind. Don't leave them for that other guy to raise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
When her father and brothers found out the real reason for the divorce they were pissed big time.

Bobby disappeared after getting out of hospital.

He was never seen again. Her father and her brothers told her that is what happens when someone disrespects their family.

She lived life as a lonley woman. Every time she met someone her own family told them what she had done to her first husband and so her new beau left.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Cheaper to kill them both...

SlamnukeSlamnukeabout 3 years ago

Nice humiliation fetish with this story. No one is this bad at sex with a person they supposedly love. I don’t even understand why these stories are written. What’s the point? Do you write these things with only one hand masturbation to them? Because that’s the only reason I can think of that would make sense to write a main character who is this much of a loser.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
At last. Re-found this. I forgot DQS wrote it.

One of the stories on Literotica that just pops up in my mind every now and then. I’d nominate this as a Literotica Classic.

5-stars & Favorite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

5 Stars .. I really liked this Story a lot . In my top 10 for sure . My Big Brother took My Cousins husband home after she Embarrassed him at a Party . One of My Friends beat My cousins ex down . Brother came back to the Part without Cousins husband . He then called her a Skank in front of her Brother and Dad . By then My Dad and I had his back . He left her and the lawyers made out like the bandits they are .

zeuspmzeuspmabout 3 years ago

one of the best I've read on this site. all the characters feel real. the fact that people make mistakes & too coward to get out of dead marriages etc is portrayed as realistically as possible.

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 3 years ago

There just isn't a female writer who can compose a real BTB story here is there? Plenty of (so called) men who write cuck and RAAC shit, sad really.....

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

You Know

I've read this before and gave it five stars. Such a shame that she couldn't stay faithful to a husband who really loved her and thought she was everything to him. No expletives here. She was just a woman who needed her own kind, not a yankee teacher. She wanted a redneck and in the end, he left her for it. This tale could use an ending chapter just to see how it turns out. Oh well.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 3 years ago

Great story which kept me hooked to the end. However, I think that the violence was excessive (I'm not a fan of using violence to resolve issues), but I gave it 5 stars and led me to read other stories by this author.

jaswhit3jaswhit3almost 3 years ago

Great story. One of the best I’ve read on here. Unfortunately there will be long term consequences for the whole family and she will end up as her brother expected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If your a slut flirt like she always seems to be be, you are destined to cheat. Women who flirt and have a spouse will 100% of the time cheat becasue they have so little self confidence and really want to be sluts deep down.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Think

Think it deserves more.What happened to him,did she and Bobby marry.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Agree with anon that starts with "Great writing by a great writer, but ....",

after everything is known, the characters didn't make sense at all. No way those two cheaters would expose themselves like that publicly in front of her family after understanding the need to hide it all those years.

This story is written well enough to make readers focus on the emotions instead of the details. But after the story ends, what happens didn't actually hold up.

I also kind of agree with some comments that this reads like a humiliation fetish. If he did lift himself up with something, I might be able to more than sympathize with the main character. But he is too depressing to support.

Wished there's a good ending for the guy. Leaving it right there just exaggerates the sadness. Unless, that was the author's intention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So good...

Finding the interfaces between North and South, high school and college, white and blue collar, rural and urban, athletic and cerebral, levels in class and then layering them one upon the other so that the conflicts erupt across the entire spectrum from broken bone to abstract eureka.

It is absurd to say that "no one would ever act that way" or "people don't talk like that" not only because of poetic license, but because humans are likely to say or do ANYTHING at any time and especially when under duress and stretched to their limit as they are in stories like these. How can any reader blithely accept the mc's statement that they would NEVER believe, unto death, that their spouse is cheating them and then quibble about how the cheater is dancing?

LWlurker

TajfaTajfaalmost 3 years ago

I loved this but it would be even better with an epilogue to let us know what happened. Did her brothers predictions come true? Did she marry Bobby then find he was cheating on her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good well written story but like most of the stories from this author that I've read. He kinda ignores the real world. Whilst a marriage could breakdown like this it's hard to believe that a husband wouldn't recognise that he wasn't being a success in the bedroom and wouldn't up his game in the bedroom. The whole point of sex between a loving couple is to give enjoyment and satisfaction to each other. It would become rapidly apparent if your partner wasn't getting pleasure and satisfaction from sex with you and you would do whatever it takes to change that.

So while this story is good it doesn't really reflect reality and is just engineered to generate an emotional response from the reader.

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 3 years ago

Somebody finish this!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do people have to be so stupid - not the writer, the folks with their comments! The story is finished, that is why there were no more words. As far as not being aware of what is going through his wife's mind, how many divorced people do know what their partner is thinking till its to late! Just like life, not all stories have a happy ending. Even Jack and Jill didn't have a happy ending, he cracked his head and she fell down!

Poor readers don't mean that the writer is bad or should write down to his audience. Thank you JQS for a very good read. To be fair I only read the exposed 5 comments, the rest may be intelligent readers, if so I apologize to them.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While I enjoyed the story the story premise is really quite ridiculous. It portrays women as sex driven by making sex more important than anything else in a marriage. Any married person knows, that while a healthy sex life is important, it's not what makes a marriage by itself. Sex is only one aspect of a marriage and no one is going to cheat just for the sake of sex. The other thing that doesn't make sense in the story is that Diane comes across as a very outspoken self assured wife who would no doubt make Lyle aware that he wasn't satisfying her sexually. Her character is one who would take control in their marriage and work with Lyle to improve their sex lives. So the storyline really doesn't ring true if you analyse it.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Great story but giving it a 4 because of no resolution. This story needs a sequel.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 2 years ago

Interesting story, there is some sort of big gap in undersanding in here, could the sex with someone she claims to 'love' be really that bad? I am not an expert on women but this seems hard to believe, maybe thats the type of mentality that Lyle had. Either way I came across this story in a book by a different author maybe Steele decided to change his pen name?

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 2 years ago

There are some comments asking for a continuation, altouhg I haven't seen any oher work of the author about this charatcers I think Lyle is mentioned in the work of 'Ghost & Shadows' from the author, at least some sort of closing from him is mentioned, as well as a brief mention of the wife in 'The last Goodbye'. After all the works of the author in this site are a shared universe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another unfaithful _____

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

She says she loves him but fucks around on him, disrespects him in front of her ex AND her family and forgets about him at the party. (Which by the way is bullshit: who has monthly parties?)

I could understand the affair if she was a loving and supportive wife; but she’s not. She literally insulted her husband and chose her ex over him and don’t blame alcohol, that’s just liquid courage.

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

very well told story. Love the way you write no nitpicking here 4****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, given the circumstances, good for the husband to beat the shit out of the asshole. Honestly however, heshould have hurt the asshole even worse, much much worse; he had the upper hand, he could have completely crippled the asshole for life. Now? Wifey will get custody and marry the asshole who will steal the kids. If it were just the slut, he should walk away. But there are two children that the MC fathered; they are his and he owes them loyalty and love. And honestly after kicking the shit out of the boyfriend, he can get wifey back (if he gives a sht about the slut) and care for and raise his children. So bad ending and for that it gets a max of 3***.

I repeat however, the ashole made it clear that he will be coming after hubby when he heals. Only way to deal with that is to cripple asshole to the point he no longer can harm someone else or just terminate him. Seriously, what other choice does he have? As to wifey, if hubby demolishes her lover and ex-boyfriend, hubby suddenly goes WAY UP in her estimation. Trust me on this: most women get turned on by unrestrained male violence over a woman, especially if the woman being fought over is the wife/girlfriend of the ultimate winner. Shedding blood for her and especially winning and demolishing your opponent doesn't just get you laid; it gets you to marriage for many women, if you want that.

Seriously,I have seen it, I have benefited from that kind of fight. Primitive, absolutely. Real? As a heart attack.

Hubby should have dragged wifey too bed and fucked her until she bled. Kids safe in a stable home and hubby is taking care of business

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

A superbly written storey, but I hated it, the bitch fucked around on him for 4 years. 2 ⭐️⭐️

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 2 years ago

One more chapter please?

Raleighman53Raleighman53over 2 years ago

One of my favorite stories, and I've read a lot of them.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 stars - I really did not like this story. Violence always gets a ZERO. However, the rest of the story gets a 5.

Besides I think the MC should have gotten DNA tests on the boys, just to make sure they really were his. I think that another couple of pages would have been great, if they were NOT his boys. Then look at all the courtroom drama that would have been unleashed, to sort out that mess. I also gave you the 1 star to reduce your average score as a means of encouraging you to reduce the violence.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Somehow I don't think the ending fits the rest. She fucked around for 4 years but only for sex. Doesn't it mean she loves him in a twistrd way?

Just letting him go when he've prooven his more a "man" then she thought? Something is wrong here.

If it had ended with wild sex it would have been much better.

This story really needs a next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

“Violence always gets a ZERO”?! What the hell does that even mean?! Jeez, I guess there really are people in the world who only see things in black or white, with no shades of gray, no colors at all. Oh well. I think it’s a good story. Not great but still pretty good. I do agree that the ending was abrupt and left questions, Overall, though, it’s a pretty good story. 4⭐️s.

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

Probably the third time I've read this over the years. I've resisted making it a favorite because I don't like the ending. But I just can't put it off any longer.

It begs a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nixrox: violence always gets a zero. What an idiot. You must be one of those cowardly pea-brains that excuse their lack of spine by proudly proclaiming, "I am better than you because I'm above it all and violence never solved anything." What a stupid bastard you are.

.

Violence solved the slavery issue in the US, vicious attacks by Germany in WW1, Nazi's and the horrors perpetrated by the Japanese in WW2, etc. Gawd, I'm glad I'm not part of your family. I grew up secure knowing that my Dad would fight to the death to protect his 5 children and wife. You? Don't make me laugh. I'll bet the ONLY person you'd fight for is yourself, because nothing else in the world holds more value than your own life.

.

I notice, from your favorites, that you really love the incest stories. Don't you realize how incest ruins children in the real world? You must be a pathetic pedophile, wanting to see kids have sex with their parents. Or do you admit these stores aren't real? So any writer could kill a dozen men in a story and it wouldn't mean a thing. Just like reading an incest story while you pound your pud, doesn't necessarily mean you're a pedo. But you might be.

.

Get over yourself, you sound like a damn fool with your "anti-violence in stories" bullshit. These are fictional stories, not real life. Go make something of yourself, you pathetic Karen. You're embarrassing yourself and everyone around you. "Those that fail to learn to from History, are doomed to repeat it." Putz.

SeaChangerSeaChangerabout 2 years ago

Held my attention, interesting story, good character development, no fluff ... 5 stars.

I do not understand how so many people can be so critical.

They must be great authors themselves !

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

. Well written, this is my second time through, but I dislike endings that leave you hanging and I have learned this author relies on them like a crutch.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 years ago

A well written and excellent storey, but I hated it. ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So well written but damn am I sad now

Ganymede69Ganymede69almost 2 years ago

Excellent story . Awesomely written.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 2 years ago

Mr. Steele, I'm not sure if you read comments from Literotica any more, but wow... just wow. 5 stars, but only because I can't give you 6.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 2 years ago

I’m very sad. I always look for reconcillation and a happy ending. I guess...no, make that I know it’s because of something that happened in my past.

Well done, good plot and well written. I know if a story brings out a reaction such as me being sad at the ending, it’s all those things I said in the last sentence, just before this one,

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 2 years ago

Entertaining -- need I say more? 5*

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

What do you say to a woman like that? There is nothing you can say. I was married to one for 13 years, thank god she divorced me because then I met a woman with four kids that loved me, for 40 years before she passed.And all the kids still love me today.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fanbloodytasric!

justbobkcjustbobkcalmost 2 years ago

DQS mastered the unrequited love kinds of stories. Men who love women who DON'T love them equally back. This was his first classic one published here. And yet another really stupid woman/wife. One who didn't try very hard to be a good wife to her husband in bed where it really does count for men. She must have faked it pretty good at first for him to actually propose. Then didn't even try anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The poor kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I Love it Great story I just think there should be a chapter 2 (jaybee186)

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"at least fighting him will show her that you care enough to fight for her." - Once he asks her to marry him, and especially after they get married, if he has to fight for her, he's already lost. SHE should be the one fighting by telling others to fuck off.

\

"I'm just her daddy. I can't get in the middle of this," - That's bull shit. He should be telling her that that's not the way she was raised, and that a DECENT woman shows her husband true respect.

\

"I was drinking, you know that." - That COULD explain the initial behavior, but not the total disrespect when he called her on it.

\

"he's still in love with me." - All the more reason not to encourage him. It's not fair to Bobby! It makes him think that he has a chance.

\

"Should I be jealous of every woman you were ever with before me?" - No, but she should if he was dirty dancing with one of them.

\

Someone said check DNA, but I believe both kids are older than four, and I believe Bpbby that that's how long they've been fucking.

\

An anonymous comment said that she wasn't that good a fuck either. I think that might be true, Given how bored she was with their sex, she couldn't have been that exciting in bed herself.

\

As another anonymous said, if he stayed close to his kids, Bobby is going to get revenge.

\

Sometimes the wife stays with the more educated man for the money, but that's apparently not true here. She used to be in love with Bobby, he still rocks her world in bed, and can provide for her more or less as well as Lyle, so why stay with Lyle?

\

I was just reading a older comment of mine, and it's still true. If she "needed" Bobby's sex. why not keep it discreet instead of letting Bobby paw her in front of everybody?

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

Wow, this was rally rough. It left soo many questions open. It hurt,... for hm...

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

Sbrooks103x said it all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bitch wasn't worth it.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81almost 2 years ago

@sbrooks103x

Nailed the truth, right there.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

Excellent story and well written, one of the best that I've read on here and damm heartbreaking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars on a Very good Story . I would have left her also . My Teacher at the Dojo I belong to says it is better to walk away most of the time then just beat up someone . My Teacher and I sit and do nothing but realize what we want in life . He is happily married to My cousin but as he told me he was not a Virgin when they got married . My Best friend was in the Marines and I am so glad he made it back alive . But even he said that he agreed with My Master that it takes more guts to walk away when you are dealt a losing hand .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why do females think after the wedding day their husbands need to fight for them still. Unfortunately, its them there wife that 'puts out' with other males to the point they still expect them to fight for them when its them that should be fighting for their morals so they do not get to close to others. It say "It was not me, what did you do."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd like to see a sequel to this. The fallout from the divorce. Her family's reaction to finding out the weak husband beat the hell out of the bulky boyfriend. Etc.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

These silly commenters are ridiculous assuming this is a story about real people. Unbelievable.

The story is too pathetic for my taste, and somehow unfinished. It begs a sequel.

Here is why:

1. English literature college jobs are hard to get and therefore this character would be unlikely to move out of Jax.

2. Two kids is another anchor to keep them (female and male character) interacting.

This opens opportunity for "Bobby" character for a revenge. That part of the story needs closure.

All in all, not a bad story, just overly melodramatic and way too fatalistic. "You cannot do sex with me but you scream with him" type of nonsense. The main sex organ is BRAIN. Meaning, sex can always change as brain works on it. There is nothing fatalistic about that, it is simply "Panta Rhei" categorical imperative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2darkdonuts2 is stupid. GD brain cant make sex exciting w/o other stuff, decent equip, a basic level of intelligence (which the slut didnt have), sex is weird and it takes 2 to work the "magic" to make it better than "well another orgasm for me and 3 for her, i do be de man even if i needed my tongue and fingers and fisting, never orgasmed from my dick and never screamed just panted and moaned a little, never knew if the moan was despair at boring sex and if the pants were cuz i was resting on her." Bad pairing, why did the cunt marry him if the sex sucked and if his weinie was sub par, even "love" won't compensate for that. She made a bad choice pain. Women as a sex are evil lying actors who dont seem to realize that they arent entitled to a perfect dream life, ,the cunts ruin everything they touch, manipulate etc and don't seen to ever realize that men cant read their deviant minds and rarely ever catch their subtle hints, innuendoes that they think are clear as day, expressing their thoughts needs wants wishes. The old adage? that women shld be chained to a house allowing them access only to bedroom kitchen and toilet had a lot of good sense to it. I too wld like to know how they make out but were i him , I'd leave that area/ state. rk

brookis103x has some cogent critiques. the bitch was sp[oiled by dadyy and felt entitled to whatever she wanted

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy fuck dark2donut2 is a fucking moron.

Hey dummy. There are about 4,000 degree granting colleges and universities in the United States. All normal bachelor's or associate's degrees require some kind of basic English and/or writing classes. Getting a job as an English professor somewhere is not that difficult for someone with experience and talent.

And having two kids together does mean they are tied together raising them.

But besides all of that the author doesn't say in the story that this guy is moving away anywhere. He'll likely find a townhouse or condo somewhere, file for divorce, and move on with his life.

As for the ex BF? My guess is that after it comes out what really happened? That it was him who beat lover boy so badly...that the slut wife had been fucking Bobby for 4 years. Had been cheating like a cheap whore? My guess is that her family...her brothers and her parents aren't gonna be too happy with her OR boyfriend Bobby.

My guess is that Daddy and a few brothers are going to have a conversation with Bobby boy and make it clear they have not appreciated his role in the demise of their daughter's marriage. Maybe Bobby would be better off running a backhoe or front end loader up Alabama way? Or maybe over in Louisiana? I'm pretty sure they ain't gonna sanction Bobby together now with their daughter/sister. And if Bobby messes with the father of their grandchildren? Makes them orphans? I'm pretty sure that'll be the last anyone hears of Bobby. He'll end up compacted underneath their next large mono-pour foundation job.

This is an excellent story. Of what happens often with women who cannot figure out what the fuck they want out of life.

And that's not a misogynistic remark. It's the truth today in America. Women have all of this social pressure to chose a good man. A meek sensitive guy.. The guy with the college degree...fancy clothes...good future. To make a good life for kids and a family. Appear to the world to be happy.

When often what a woman really wants is adventure and the cave man. A guy who revs her engine. Gets her going. Who fucks her and excites her. Takes her places.

But society...friends, education, women's movement, extended family, church and civic organizations are all pressuring her to find the good guy.

And when most women are 20 or 21? They don't have a fucking clue what they want or need for the next 30 to 40 years. Not a fucking clue.

They marry the bad boy who excites her? And he cheats. Or can't remain gainfully employed. Or is abusive. Or just never grows up? Then they want the good guy.

They marry the good guy and have it all. A devoted partner who adores her. Is a great dad. Good provider. Hard worker. And then she gets bored, and wants the bad boy.

I'm not saying men in their 20s always have it figured out. But shit. Most men are pretty fully formed by the time they are 25. Know what they want to do. Are working towards a career. School. Training. And they simply want someone to love and be happy with.

Of all the divorces I know of in the past 15 years? 8 out of 10 of them were initiated or filed by the wives looking to get out for some reason or another. And thinking about them all? Nearly all were because the men...from heavy equipment operators to attorneys...didn't change. They were just themselves. They got up and went to work every day. Paid the bills. Were boring. And the women? Seems like they wanted a change? Or were restless? Or "fell out of love"? Or cheated? Or some way justified they had to get out "to be happy".

I'm telling you it's a trend...that will make men stop wanting to ever get married in the future.

I'm going to warn my 9 year old son when he's 17 to 18...don't get married. No need to marry at all. Or wait until he's in his 30s. Get to know lots of women and be careful. Live with a woman for minimum 2 to 3 years before you decide to marry. And ALWAYS have a prenupt. Always.

Modern marriage just has zero benefit to most men beyond the sexual component. And based on my experience? Most women after the first few years can live just fine for years without regular sex no matter how hard you try romance. Vacations. Toys. Counseling. So why would you need to make any commitment beyond 2 or 3 years? When it gets stale? You both move on to the next person.

The woman character in this story really didn't want her husband to stay. Her actions at the family party showed that. And she didn't once ask him to stay. Didn't say "I'm so sorry" nor beg his forgiveness. She gets home and basically continues to call him a pussy.

She'll be married and divorced 3 or 4 more times before she's a 50 year old used up slut that everybody in town has taken for a ride.

Her grown kids will only tolerate her and their spouses will role their eyes everytime she shows up to family gatherings with the next moron. Kids and spouses will just hope she doesn't spend too much time around their grandkids.

The rest of her family will grow weary of hearing about her "exploits" around town. Tired of the occasional calls from the police asking them to come bail her out of her latest DUI arrest. She'll never be happy. And she'll be a mess for the rest of her life. You've all seen it a thousand times in your own lives. The stupid slut who just keeps looking for the next magical fuck from some random hot guy. And acts proud of her decisions while secretly wishing she could go back and unfuck the big dicked ex BF and have her happy life back.

Meanwhile the professor will spend a decade helping to raise his kids. He'll go through a string a quality strange around the Univeristy campus. Finding it hard to trust any woman again. He'll watch his ex-wife drift from loser to loser. Making a mess of her life. And it'll occasionally hurt. But time heals.

And eventually he'll meet the new geology intern working on her PhD at a faculty party. She'll be 5 or 6 years younger. Divorced with a 10 year old son. And little by little they'll get closer. And eventually get together. And he'll be happy again.

And then his ex will be the one really hurting...maybe at the wedding of her oldest. She'll be standing at the reception. And will suddenly realize the drunk loser with the beer belly and bollo tie she brought pales in comparison to her ex-husband. And the loss and regret will hit her as she watches him dance and laugh with his new woman. Realizing she misses the way he used to dance and smile with her like that.

That's the rest of the story I imagine when I read works like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an entertaining story,again well written,few holes in it with some of the characters reactions but nothing that hurt the story. It ended correctly but felt a bit unfinished,up in the air. A sequel would be nice as long as it is well thought out and inline with the story as presented,not written just for the sake of a sequel.....JZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read this 3 or 4 times, and it is still very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 stories so far and 2 pf the worst stories I readjust bad

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Actually for all the wet diapered moments below, for the most part it was a good story. Started good but the further it went the more downhill it went.

So while it was really well written and played out that doesnt absolve you of what you did nearer the end. You turned her into the typical "My cunt controls me" the way men are lead by their dicks. And you didnt need to, and in fact, her reasoning for cheating was weak and while it does happen in RL, this was went too far down that rabbit hole.

What happened while they were dancing, no sane woman does if shes fucking the dude (even though other idiot writers think women sneak off to bedrooms for hours of fucking during family BBQ's) though the men here dont believe it women are smart enough NOT call attention to her affair. Most women will actually discuss bedroom issues with their husbands, this isnt the 1950's (though the cucks of the Conservative party are trying to drag us back there) and if she isnt having fun in the bedroom thats half her fault.

So her 4 years of fucking bobby was ridiculous, her reasons were ridiculous, and the ending was weak.

So you started with a great story, the writing level stayed high but it all fell apart at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You know how you can tell a really good story? When iammweasel says it’s terrible! He’s the arrogant ass who pretends to know everything about writing fiction but hasn’t posted a single story. Now he tells us he knows how women think and act in all situations. Unsupported by facts of course. I guess the thousands of readers who have rated this story very high over the years don’t know as much as the weasel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are many bobbys in the world. And there are many wives like this guys wife. This is a story, but it is a life lesson for some folks. The husband in this story isnt a coward, he looks at life in a more sophisticated way. Just get her stoned out of her mind, then get a tattoo artist to come over while she is passed out and tattoo her forehead with this " bobbys whore" in big red letters. Then let her heal and deal with it. Divorce her ofcourse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This from Anony 2 months ago: "I'm telling you it's a trend...that will make men stop wanting to ever get married in the future. I'm going to warn my 9 year old son when he's 17 to 18...don't get married. No need to marry at all. Or wait until he's in his 30s. Get to know lots of women and be careful. Live with a woman for minimum 2 to 3 years before you decide to marry. And ALWAYS have a prenupt. Always. Modern marriage just has zero benefit to most men beyond the sexual component.

.

I couldn't agree more. Marriage is of, by, and for females. This isn’t good or bad, it’s just the way things are. Marriage is presented as a partnership, but female entitlement trumps everything else. After standing in front of the crowd, slipping the ring on the finger, and saying “I do”, males have nothing whatsoever to do with it. Knowing this, a female is entitled to redefine marriage every single day by using her personality and by restricting access to her body, but mostly with words (nagging, cajoling, threatening, promising, belittling): “if you really love me you would…”, “it’s for the kids”, “do this and you might get lucky tonight”, “I have a headache”, a husband should…”, “if you were a real man you would…”, “it’s not what you think it is (it’s what I say it is)”, “I know I did, but maybe after I get this promotion or when I decide to keep my promises”. After all, whattaya gonna do, beat some sense into ‘em? No? Well, then: they win. And if you DO hit ‘em, you lose. All of which makes “fighting for your marriage” an empty phrase. Males don’t need no stinking papers, but females must have something to show the judge.

.

LWlurker

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

He is still the top author, still the alpha dog, great characters raw emotions, quite sad. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous