All Comments on 'Moments: Three Nights'

by VM218

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You were doing so very, very well, impressing me with your imagination and your command of language. Then you caught the American disease and referred to Finn's "10-inch cock".

This is supposed to be erotica, not porn, and dimensions are entirely superfluous. The word "large" would have sufficed, or even "very large" should you have felt the need to stress the point, but referring to a ludicrous length such as that spoiled the story for me.

Four stars instead of five.

M

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You write beautifully, and the dialogue is so natural. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. You write beautifully and those detailed descriptions of wonderful depravity makes your writing stand out from the crowd. Also unlike the previous reader, I do appreciate and enjoy reading about 10-inch cocks because they do exist, they are amazing and there are those of us who appreciate having those majestic tools bring us deliciously painful pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Aurora is a cheap, classless filthy slut.

She will easily cheat on Finn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVM218@VM218
Corporate drone by day, writer in various genres by night. Literotica is the only place I publish my erotic stories. It’s purely a hobby, so sometimes it has to take a back seat to work, but I will always try to return when I have time. Comments and feedback are welcome.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES