All Comments on 'Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 04'

by Thomas_LM_Windsor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HargaHargaabout 3 years ago

Its very well written and absolutely lovely with two characters who seem made for each other. A little more world building would be helpful, especially her species origin, they are sentient but are they always subservient. What is there place in society?

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianabout 3 years ago

Loved it,can't wait for part 5.

I've been meaning to ask the story setting seems familiar I want to say I read something similar but about hucows on a farm with their owner/boss. Have you written elsewhere?

Thomas_LM_WindsorThomas_LM_Windsorabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much for the kind words! I am happy that you enjoyed the story. I did like writing it. Although sadly, when writing them they never excite the same way when reading. I have not written elsewhere. This series is my first attempt anywhere at creative writing. The inspiration for my story came straight from "A Holstaur Came to Stay" by Heather26. As to world-building, I plan for more of Pam's and her people's history to come out when she and Tim visit the farm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another wonderful chapter. I have been hoping that they would go back so that she could introduce him to her family. I thought the shoe concept was inspired and to create them out of precious metals really shows how much Tim cares about her. The next chapter should be very interesting and I cannot wait to enjoy it. Thanks again for the great story and everything you put into it is appreciated.

J.D.

wingnitwingnitabout 3 years ago

Another great chapter. I'm really enjoying the story so far. Thanks for the story.

totostorytotostory5 months ago

Honestly, so far this story one of the best I`ve read in here, the good balance between world-building, relationship-building, likeable main characters, the whole build-up, the teasing, the original (not boring) sex scenes, it`s very underrated story (specially comparing to other popular stories here). 5* , please more.

JTSFTJTSFT22 days ago

I'd like more frequent milking, and I think Pam could also have some leather shoes so as not to clop loudly when wearing them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_LM_Windsor@Thomas_LM_Windsor
Readers, I just uploaded Mom's Three Weeks Off Pt. 03. It should be online in a couple of days time. I will work on Momma GOAT Chapter 11 next. I may start working on a new story as well. Thanks for being patient!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES