Mommy and Daddy Tag Team Pt. 02

Story Info
Queer boy sucks their Daddy's cock while Mommy spanks them.
1.5k words
4.43
5.3k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrFemme
DrFemme
13 Followers

Note: this is a story with ALL queer and trans characters. That's fine if it isn't your vibe, feel free to keep finding other stories. Also, all characters are adults, and are NOT related. Mommy, Daddy, and boy are kink/Leather roles that people embody. With that said, enjoy!

------

You towel yourself off under the watchful eye of your Mommy, who points out places that need a little extra attention, and who finally grabs the towel from you and demands you spread your legs. First gently, and then a bit roughly, towel off your inner thighs and cock as they make noises of delight at how hard you are. Once dry, they give your ass a few lighthearted smacks, shooing you out of the door and into the main section of the hotel room. Your eyes are just beginning to adjust to the darker room and you're trying to make out all of the stuff laid out on the bed before everything goes black with a blindfold being slipped over your eyes.

"Tsk tsk little boy. Can't have you spoiling all of our surprise, can we?" They giggle a little at your disorientation, and push you forward in the direction of where the bed was, and you feel the edge of it hit your legs. "Climb up!" You do, not sure quite which direction you're facing or what the plan is, but suddenly, you feel your Daddy's legs. It's comforting in, in a way, and you crawl towards him, realizing he is sitting, leaning up against the headboard, legs splayed. Greedy boy that you are, you are already feeling between his legs for his cock. "So eager! I know you want to give your Daddy a taste of what I just got. Put your mouth on him for me please?" You waste no time in sliding your perfect lips onto him, starting to work him up and down. "Good, good. Goddess, that is so fucking hot to watch you taking him so deep. Now be a good boy, keep working him, and put your hands behind your back."

Somewhat confused, you comply, mouth still taking his thick cock up and down, on your knees with your ass exposed, hands behind your back. You feel your Mommy's soft hands grabbing your wrists, one at a time, and slowly buckling a set of leather cuffs onto them, then clicking them together. They place a plastic toy in your hands, lean forward towards you, and whisper, "squeeze if you need to safeword, because your mouth is going to be far too full of cock to say anything, little one."

It's harder than it looks, balancing your mouth on his cock and the rest of your body on your knees, but you are getting the hang of it, and your Daddy grabs your hair in one hand, which helps, plus makes you even harder and even wetter.

SMACK. Fuck. A sting on your ass makes you gasp, while pushing you forward, deeper onto his cock. You hear another giggle from behind you while you re-set yourself. SMACK. Again, a bit of a jump, but this time you are prepared. Your Mommy alternates between spanking you with their bare hands, and grabbing your perfect ass and twisting, just a little. SMACK. Each time, your Daddy helps you down further, smiling as you try not to gag and gasp at the same time. The spanking speeds up into a rhythm and you've finally found a good pace, and then suddenly, it stops. You freeze, trying to prepare for what might happen next.

"Boy, don't you dare stop. I told your Mommy you're such a good cocksucker and can take whatever I dish you. Don't you make a liar out of me." Cheeks reddening, you bob down on him, taking him as deep as possible to show him you are going to make him proud, and then

THWACK. No longer their hands, this one took the breath out of you, pushing your whole body forward onto his cock, sliding it deep into your throat until your eyes began to tear up. He holds you there a moment, just until you begin to feel the fear and need to struggle welling up inside, then pulls you up and off of his member to let you catch your breath. "Good boy. You're so so good at this. Do you feel how much this turns me on, how hard my cock is for you?" As soon as begin to settle in, THWACK. Again, this much thuddier hit than their hands, again, pushing you forward, this time without anything inside your mouth, you fall forward a little, tilting to the side as your hands are still bound behind your back. Both of them laugh a little at your predicament.

"What a silly boy we have here. Don't they know that your cock is what is keeping them up? Farmboy, do be a darling and take your Daddy's cock all the way please. Just bottom out on it, and hold yourself there while I finish paddling this gorgeous ass of yours." They say it gaily, but you can tell it is not a request, so with a little help from Daddy, you take his cock all the way in, trying to relax your throat, and you brace yourself as much as you can.

THWACK. Unf. It's hard to breathe through the intensity of the strike when your mouth is full of your Daddy's cock, but you try to breathe through your nose and calm your body. THWACK. Again, and again, and again. Strikes rain down on your already pink and tender ass and thighs, each one pushing you forward, and his cock holding you in place.

Just as it is beginning to become too much, just as you are trying to pull off of him and are starting to contemplate squeezing the squeaky toy, the assault stops. You feel their hands rubbing over your burning all and thighs, and then shudder as they drag their nails across them. Sensations stop again, and you can hear them moving around, before you feel their tongue licking the hot spots, and kissing you gently. "That's my boy, so brave to take all of that." They are almost purring in desire as the words come out of their mouth. "Buck, I'm going to need you to reposition yourself for a moment, and then you can keep using them however you'd like." You feel their hands around your hips, pulling you back, towards the end of the bed.

Your Daddy uses your chain collar to pull you up, and you are held in place by it while he gets on his knees, moving with you as you back your ass and knees up. Then he repositions you on the tip of his cock, and says only "Wait." You whimper a little -- to have his cock right in front of you, but not being able to suck in? He laughs at your disappointment, and says "I know you want to take Daddy's cock, don't you? Just give us a moment, I think you'll be pleased, my little slut." And as he says the word slut, you feel your Mommy's fingers at your hole.

"Oh my! They are SO wet! Do you think they might be enjoying this?"

"I told you our boy is such a greedy slut. I bet they're so hard and so wet, just from sucking their Daddy's cock and taking some pain from their Mommy."

"Oh, it's absolutely delightful." They sloooooowly slide their finger into your hole. You want to move back onto it, but if you do, then you lose access to Daddy's cock, so you try to hold yourself in place steadily."

"I don't think you need to warm them up anymore. They are used to me taking their hole, and given how hard and wet they seem to be, I'd suggest getting yourself buried deep in them. Their hole feels so tight and so good." You hear your Mommy groan a little behind you, and feel a second finger enter you.

"I will, just give me a moment. I just love feeling how wet and tight they are for us. It's too bad we have plans -- I just want to ride their face right now until they are drowning in my come." You moan and whimper again. You want that too.

"They are such a good boy at that, and we have the room till tomorrow morning. I'd like to see you use them in that way." Daddy wants to watch you get Mommy off -- this is everything you've wanted and your heart is as full as your hole is about to be. And as you are thinking that, their fingers leave your hole, and you let out a sigh of disappointment, quickly to be replaced with a groan of pleasure, as you feel your Mommy's cock pressing into your opening, spreading you wide as their lovely cock slides into your soaking hole, filling you up. Right as they slide into you, your Daddy grabs your head and pulls you onto his cock, so you are filled from both ends at the same time.

DrFemme
DrFemme
13 Followers