Mommy and Daddy Tag Team Pt. 04

Story Info
Queer boy gets their Mommy off while Daddy takes their ass.
1.6k words
4
2.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrFemme
DrFemme
13 Followers

Note: this is a story with ALL queer and trans characters. That's fine if it isn't your vibe, feel free to keep finding other stories. Also, all characters are adults, and are NOT related. Mommy, Daddy, and boy are kink/Leather roles that people embody. With that said, enjoy!

------

You take your time, stretching slowly. All of your muscles are shaky and tired from trying to hold yourself up, and your shoulders are still a bit sore from your hands being bound behind your back. Carefully, you get up, steady yourself, make your way to the bathroom to pee, and tidy up a bit. Hair is sticking up all over your head, sweaty and tousled a bit. You giggle - you definitely look well fucked.

Eventually, you head back to the room, pick up the pre-made Liquid IV your Mommy was kind enough to make you, and start sipping. Usually, you're curled up and getting snuggly aftercare at this point, and you're trying to figure out how you're going to keep going, but you trust them both to take good care of you, so you try not to worry about it.

Looking at the bed, you notice there are piles of pillows in different positions, and as you begin the wonder what is coming (other than your Daddy and Mommy, of course), Mommy asks "are you ready, little one? Because I'm getting impatient and need to feel that tongue of yours on me." That's all it takes to get you feeling a bit rowdy again, despite your physical exhaustion, and you nod your head eagerly. "That's my good boy. I want you on your back please, head on the pillow in the middle by the top of the bed, and your lower back should rest on the pillow in the middle of the bed."

Hurriedly, you climb onto the pile of pillows, placing your head on the one near the headboard that is surrounded by more, higher piles of pillows, and adjusting the mid-bed pillow under your back. You realize it serves to tilt your hips up slightly, providing better access to your holes. Once you're settled, you watch as Mommy kisses Daddy on the cheek, gives him a cute swat on the ass and says "saddle up cowboy -- let's ride!" before he climbs onto the bed, kneeling between your legs.

He teases your cock and hole with his dick first, covering it in your wetness as he slides it all around. You moan a little -- you're still sensitive from your own orgasm before, but it feels so good. Once his big dick is well lubricated from your cum, he starts with a finger, and then two, in your ass, working them in and out as he opens you up. Your Mommy is sitting on the bed next to you, watching intently as he fingerfucks your ass, murmuring terms of encouragement -- you're not sure if they are meant for you or for Daddy, but either way, they feel nice.

"If you're ready, I'm getting close." It's Daddy talking, but it isn't the tone he uses for you, so you just keep focusing on the sensation of his fingers filling your ass, hips working with the rhythm. Then, the mattress moves a little, and you watch as Mommy gathers their skirt in their hands, and crawls on the bed towards you. Carefully, they place one knee on each of the piles of pillows on either side of your head. Understanding clicks for you as you feel them settle in around you, their cunt a few inches above your mouth. You breathe in and can smell how turned on they are, and you moan as you try to touch them

"Not yet boy. Stay still." You do, as hard as it is. They brace their hands on the headboard behind you, and you cry out a little as Daddy's fingers leave your ass, until you feel the tip of his cock there, ready to press into you.

As he slooooowly enters you to fill you up with his cock, your Mommy lowers themselves on your face, and you lift up your hands to grab their voluptuous ass. Finally! you think, and then all you can feel is your ass being filled by Daddy, stretching you in ways you haven't been for a while. You moan, but no one can hear you as your sounds are being muffled by Mommy's cunt on your face.

You begin to work on pleasing Mommy, knowing that they are not going to settle for only one or two orgasms, but are going to require you to get them off over and over again. Their hips are already starting to rub rhythmically on your lips in anticipation, and you open your mouth, providing some general suction and licking to help get them started. You can feel how hard their clit is in your mouth, and how responsive they are to your ministrations as your tongue explores their folds.

Daddy speeds up a little, still fucking your ass almost lazily, stroking in and out of you, going as deep as you can take it, and then pulling back all the way out. Your hips are at the perfect angle, and it feels SO good. Your Mommy riding your face, your Daddy taking your ass -- you really do feel like the luckiest boy in the world.

SMACK on your inner thigh. "I don't hear much moaning up there boy. Are you showing your Mommy proper appreciation for organizing this and fucking you so well? Use that talented slutty mouth of yours until their legs can't hold them up anymore, understand?" Another SMACK.

You don't need to be told twice. Using your hands on their ass to control their position slightly, you focus on them and their pleasure, your tongue being more intentional now, your lips focusing on the areas that you know they like. Their hips are now rocking more insistently on you, and you can hear their breathing speed up. You suck their clit into your mouth, using your teeth gently, and they freeze for a moment before starting to grind more insistently. If you could smile, you would. A few more moments, and you can feel their cunt contract as they come for the first time on your face, and at the same time, you hear "That's my good boy" and Daddy begins to fuck you deeper and harder.

After the first orgasm, Mommy just keeps coming the more you work their cunt. Sometimes it's hard to tell where one ends and the next begins, so you just do your thing, licking and sucking, with the occasional nibble. A few minutes of this, and you can feel them adjust slightly, giving you a longer breathing break as they too are out of breath. Daddy, of course, doesn't stop, just keeps fucking you. "Little one, I need you in me, now please."

Maneuvering, you move one of your hands to enter their cunt, first with a finger, and then quickly a second and third. They are now on an angle to let you inside them while they continue to ride your face. Moments later, you hear them cry out again, and this time as they come, you are soaked as they ejaculate all over your face, which then drips down your neck and chest.

As you continue to fuck and lick and suck your Mommy, your Daddy lifts your legs to rest on his shoulders, giving him even deeper access to you. You grunt as he fucks you hard, fast, and deeply, his breathing speeding up as well. Every 20-30 seconds, you feel your Mommy's cunt squeeze around your fingers, their clit swell in your mouth, and again, you're covered in hot liquid, as your Daddy pounds away at your ass. You're so incredibly hot and turned on and tired and wet and so well fucked that your mind is just flying in the atmosphere, floating on a sea of endorphins.

Finally, Mommy moves a little and turns around, taking their cunt off your face, and facing Daddy. "Don't you dare stop fucking me Farmboy" is all you hear as your finger work in and out of their cunt, four of them now slick with their fluids, filling them deeply as you are now able to look directly at their dripping cunt. They lean forward and take your now hard again cock in their mouth, and it feels SO good. You hear your Daddy turn on the vibrator and place it on his dick as he continues to fuck you. Mommy comes again, squirting all over your face again as they come hard, moaning into your cock. A minute later, you can feel your Daddy's body stiffen as he too comes, his cock deep in you, a few thrusts out of pattern, but he doesn't stop.

Finally, you hear from him "You like this boy? Such a slut, fucking your Mommy's cunt and taking your Daddy's cock, and needing to come again? Taking absolutely everything we can dish out for you? I want you to come for me again, NOW." At this, Mommy doubles their suction, and Daddy speeds up their dick again, and suddenly, you are able to hit that ridge of pleasure, and let go enough to fall over the edge, coming for a second time, this time into your Mommy's mouth.

Afterwards, you all collapse into a cuddle puddle, your Daddy's dick still in you before he gently pulls it out. You all pile into one another, snuggled up together, gently petting one another in silence.

A few minutes later, your Mommy breaks the silence. "Well, that was a lovely appetizer. Shall we order some food to restore our energy before we go for the main course?"

DrFemme
DrFemme
13 Followers