Mommy and Daddy Tag Team Pt. 03

Story Info
Queer boy is taken from both ends and made to wait to cum.
1.9k words
4.48
4.6k
10
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrFemme
DrFemme
13 Followers

Note: this is a story with ALL queer and trans characters. That's fine if it isn't your vibe, feel free to keep finding other stories. Also, all characters are adults, and are NOT related. Mommy, Daddy, and boy are kink/Leather roles that people embody. With that said, enjoy!

------

You try to take a deep breath as these two holes of yours are filled at once, but if ever there was an accurate application of "it takes your breath away," this would be it. You feel your Daddy's hands on your head as you take his big, hard cock deeply into your mouth, while at the same time, your Mommy's lovely cock is filling your hole, pressing up into your butt plug, and making you pant a little in delight.

Then you feel your blindfold being removed by one of your Daddy's hands, and you look up, blinking into the only slightly lit room, mouth full. "I want you to look at me while you suck you Daddy's cock, and while your Mommy is fucking your slick, wet hole, you slutty slutty boy." You can hear how turned on he is, and you do your best to look up at him, drool dripping out of your mouth as you start to get harder now, trying to ride the rhythm being set by the femme behind you. You work to keep your balance while your mouth and throat ride your Daddy's cock, and try to look up and him to give him a nice show.

It's hard for your brain to hold off the things happening to you at once, but you keep trying as you feel hands on your hips, pulling your ass back as you slap into your Mommy's curves. They speed up, rolling their hips into you, nails gripping your sides as they direct you exactly where they want you. As you are blissing out getting fucked in this way, you have a momentary wish that someone was able to touch your own cock too. Right now, it was so hard as you got pounded from both sides, your Daddy now fucking your face more roughly than before, and much more roughly than Mommy had.

One of your Mommy's arms slips around your waist to pull you even closer back into them, and you worry about bottoming out until you feel their softness behind you, and you realize how their belly acts as a natural buffer from the concerning length of their toy. As you're focusing on this, and relaxing back into them, their other arm snakes in front of you and grabs your cock.

"Oh my goodness! Our little boy is so hard from us taking him from both ends. They really are the most ingratiating slut one could hope for. Thank you for being so generous with them. Do you think I should be so generous to them in return?"

"Mmmm. I don't know. Boy, do you think you've earned generosity from your Mommy?"

You try to respond but with a mouth full of cock, your answers are garbled.

"I can't understand you when you speak with your mouth full, little one, you should know better. Why don't you show your Daddy how grateful you are for his generosity?" You stop trying to meet his eyes, and re-double your focus on his cock, taking him as deep as possible, your face centimeters away from the base, making you gag a little and drip spit out of your mouth. You are working your throat up and down while humming a little, and wiggle your hips a little to give your Mommy a good view and a nice ride while you're at it. You're a hot fuck and you know it, and having both of them here to use you only adds to your passion for sucking him off.

Your Daddy groans and your Mommy sighs so prettily and giggles in response. "That's a very, very good job little boy, and I can see how much your Daddy is enjoying this as well. Absolutely well done! I think you've earned some generosity," and they reach forward to unclip the cuffs keeping your hands behind your back. "Stretch your shoulders out first please, and then you can use one hand to better support yourself, and get ready to use the other to stroke yourself while we fuck you, but only once we tell you."

Both of them pause a moment as they watch you shake your shoulders out a little, move around a bit, and your Daddy even pulls you off of him briefly as his strong hands rub your shoulders for a moment. Then your Mommy run their nails down your still sore and reddened ass, causing you to pull away in shock, and your Daddy uses this surprise to pull you back onto his cock. With you better balanced, they really start going to town in a game of push me/pull me, and before you can begin to ask about when you should start to touch yourself, you hear Mommy whisper "Ready?" and Daddy saying "Let's do it!" before their hands both leave you for a moment, and then you hear a clap above you.

You cannot even imagine what it could be until both of them begin to giggle. Oh, for fuck's sake -- they were not joking about the Eiffel Tower. You attempt to roll your eyes, but realize that is harder to do with a cock in your mouth than you imagined, and think better of it. A moment later, your Mommy's hands are back on your hips and ass, gripping you as they slam their cock into your dripping hole, and your Daddy's hands are wrapped in your hair, pushing your head around onto him the way that he likes, softly telling you what a good little cock sucking boy you are for him.

For the next minute or two, no one says much in the way of anything, beyond moaning, groaning, and a couple of grunted "holy fucks" being muttered into the air; some in the higher pitch voice of your Mommy, and some in the lower tenor of your Daddy. You are absolutely in heaven, filled and dripping out your mouth and your hole, your ass perfectly plugged, these two sharing you and using you in ways that out maneuvered your wildest dreams. You are simply a boy, their boy, and they are making use of you, working together to share their pleasure, and to take their pleasure, from you.

After you get lost in your own pleasure at theirs, your Daddy's voice cuts through the haze. "Touch yourself boy. Show us how fucking turned on you are at us tag teaming you like the little cock slut that you are." And then you hear your Mommy from behind you "take yourself right to the edge but don't you dare come yet. You wait until we give permission. We own your pleasure, understood?" You try to nod, but just end up with more cock in your throat, so as you move an arm under you to touch yourself, you flash a thumbs up, and are rewarded with dual laughter and a smack on the ass "Creative response. Good boy!"

You don't need lube -- your hole is absolutely dripping as your Mommy slides their cock in and out of it. Taking some of your wetness, you begin to stroke your already hard and swollen cock. To be honest, you could probably come right now, but you want to take a moment to enjoy all of the amazing feelings happening inside your head, your heart, and your fuckable bits, so you start slow, sliding up and down, rubbing a little but not too much. You tease yourself slightly, trying to give them something to watch as your body responds in various ways to your skilled ministrations. Finally, it's almost too much, and you mumble into your Daddy's cock "please may I come?" It's unintelligible, but bless your Mommy who seems to understand.

"No, not yet. You can stop touching yourself if you need, but hold it for us my darling." You take your hand off your cock and moan in frustration. "That's my good boy." They slow down a little, then start to give you a few shallower thrusts before one deeper one. Again, several shallow, and a deep one. You try to keep count but you cannot focus and it seems like it keeps changing. "Now touch yourself again."

Putting your hand back on your cock but not stroking yourself immediately to climax is one of the hardest things you've ever done, but your cock is also the hardest it's been in a long time, so perhaps that's just the theme of the day. You start up slowly again, but you're already so aroused that it doesn't take long before you get close again. This time, you start to ask a bit earlier, not sure you can hold it. This time, your Mommy is much breathier as they reply "Not yet, ride that edge for me boy. I'm so close. Hold it right there until..." Now you can feel their rhythm change, and feel for the first time like they are riding you, even as they standing up and taking you from behind.

Their hands leave your hips and you feel them groan and begin to shake a little behind you, and then both hands descend onto your back, nails first. As their nails scratch down your back, leaving angry red marks behind them, you hear them almost chanting fuck under their breath, and then your Daddy says "Now boy. Cum for us, hard," and pulls you down to the base of his cock, holding you there in place.

You let go of all you've been holding, and you climax, your holes tightening around their cock and your plug, while you try to breath and not gag, behind held in place. Everything stiffens and shakes slightly, the room even spinning a little. You can feel your Mommy grab your ass and pull it back all the way on them, and give a few final thrusts while you are coming back down from bliss, before they slowly pull out of you, webs of cum stretching from your hole onto their cock. Your Daddy lets you up from his cock, while you collapse into a pile of happiness and ecstasy.

Behind you, you hear Velcro being undone. You feel your Daddy's strong, rough hands rubbing your skin, and then your Mommy's soft ones stroking your body gently. Just as you start to bliss out, you hear your Daddy's voice cutting through your dreamy thoughts. "Oh, not yet boy. I've not gotten to take your ass."

"And I was promised to be shown what that mouth can do. I think it's time your Daddy and I switch places, so that you can properly thank us for being so generous with our time and pleasure. You have five minutes to take care of what you need to, and to drink this," as they point to, you groan, a Liquid IV on the night table, "and then we'll expect you to be ready for us. Nod if you understand." You nod, a little out of it but also still very much into the idea of licking and fucking your Mommy while your Daddy rides your ass until he comes. "Good boy."

DrFemme
DrFemme
13 Followers