Mommy and Her Twins Need Treatment

Story Info
Busty Mommy and her twins visit the doctor.
21.1k words
4.62
49.2k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheLobster
TheLobster
317 Followers

This story is inspired by the illustrious work of Tacocarnitas. All characters are 18 or older.

=========

PART 1

Trailing behind his mother, and trying his hardest to avoid staring at the luscious sway of her hips, Jacob entered the reception at the doctor's office. As usual, he was wearing loose shorts and an oversized T-shirt, hiding certain parts of his body under the many folds and creases of this dumpy outfit. He didn't like how it draped over his skinny 5'11" frame, but he didn't really have much choice. It was one of the reasons for their visit at this early hour on Saturday, and it only added to the embarrassment he felt just being here.

"Don't worry, kids," said Jacob's mother quietly. "Everything will be okay. I was told Dr Bowman is very qualified."

Next to Jacob was his twin sister Emily, looking just as uncomfortable as her taller brother -- her much taller brother. At only 5'2", she was the shortest of the whole family of three, just below the height of her 5'4" mother. She, too, was wearing unassuming, baggy clothes, but this was largely due to her own choice to hide the unusual shape of her body. It was something she used to feel very self-conscious about, and because of that she always tended to shy away from social situations and mingling with her peers.

"But Mommy," she said, the childish word making her warm and tingly for some reason, "do we really have to see the doctor?..."

"Yes, honey," the mother said, her puffy lips curling in a tender smile. "Mommy wants you both to be happy and healthy. I'm sure it will be fine."

"...okay," Emily whispered, finally meeting her mother's gaze as they hugged in a tight embrace.

Unable to help himself, Jacob used this moment to steal a few glances at his mother, his eyes tracing the soft contours of her mature body. In a stark contrast to his sister, Jacob's mother wore a garment that did nothing to conceal the shape of her sensational figure. The yoga pants were almost impossibly tight, clinging to every curve of her massive butt and thick thighs. Even more enticingly, the top she was wearing showcased the overflowing roundness of her enormous breasts, the huge pillows spilling even to the sides of her petite torso. Jacob gulped, mesmerized by the spectacle that was his mother's voluptuous body. Already erect, his penis now surged to full hardness, tenting his shorts as it pulsed and throbbed to the rhythm of his quickened heartbeat.

For young Jacob, this was hardly an unusual occurrence. In truth the teenage boy was always horny, his thoughts persistently dominated by powerful erotic impulses and urges. Every day, he would masturbate at least half a dozen times, and yet it would do little to pacify his constantly turgid penis. Like every eighteen year-old, he lusted after the hot cheerleaders and other pretty girls at school, but he never managed to actually get a girlfriend. He was too awkward around girls, always conscious of his perpetual erection, and often wearing some ill-fitting clothes to try and hide it. But while seeing all those attractive girls didn't exactly help Jacob quell his overpowering libido, the real problem was a woman quite a bit older than them.

"What about you, sweetie?"

His mother -- or rather his Mommy, because that's how he's been referring to her even outside of his masturbatory fantasies. Jacob was hopelessly obsessed with her body, and it was partly because she wouldn't do much to hide it. Her stunning curves always threatened to burst through the tight outfits she was often wearing, so a mere glance at his buxom mother was usually enough to give Jacob a throbbing hard-on. Curiously, she seemed oblivious to the effect she had on her son. It never occurred to her that the growing boy would notice how extremely busty his mother was, even when she walked around in body-hugging gym clothes that emphasized her curvaceous physique. The way in which this affected Jacob was easy to predict: around his mother, his large penis basically never softened, despite the long hours he would spent stroking it every day. Though he felt embarrassed about this obsessive fixation on his voluptuous Mommy, the fact was he simply couldn't stop thinking about her insanely top-heavy body.

"I trust you, Mommy," he replied to her, daring to look down at her beautiful face. Towering over his mother, he got treated to the sight not only of her caring smile, but also mountains of luscious cleavage encased in a stretched halter top. He groaned, painfully aware of the sizeable bulge that was formed by his rock-hard erection. Trying to avert his gaze, he noticed that Emily was giving him a strange look as she shifted her weight and nervously rubbed her legs together. Flashes from the previous evening ran through his head yet again, adding to his growing discomfort and arousal.

What Jacob was only dimly aware of was that his sister was just as horny as himself. Most evenings she would spend locked in her bedroom, wall-to-wall with Jacob's, working her fingers inside her constantly wet pussy and biting into a pillow whenever her petite body trembled with another orgasm. This was the only way she knew how to deal with the fire that was always burning between her legs. But it could only help so much, and throughout the day she still felt the need to touch herself all the time. Similar to her brother, Emily had been ashamed of having these urges, thinking they made her into a slut and a whore. She never had a boyfriend, and that's because she felt that a bad girl like her didn't really deserve one. To make sure no one would bother her at school, she always wore very unflattering clothes that concealed her developing body. Over time, however, doing so would become more and more difficult.

"Ms. Reed?" the receptionist called out to her mother. She turned, swishing her lustrous chestnut hair while her huge bosom bounced from the sudden movement.

"That's me."

"The doctor will see you know."

Jacob, who was now staring at his mother's glorious backside, let out an involuntary moan. The severity of his erection was now evident in the shape of his shorts, which tented obscenely like a road cone. Rather than making it falter, it seemed that his nervousness only exacerbated the urgent condition of his swollen genitals. He had to walk carefully, fearing that any quick rubs against the stretched fabric of his shorts could set off his tortured penis to erupt with little to no warning. But the sway of his mother's large butt cheeks, covered by yoga pants spread taut over their lush expanse, was irresistible. He did not have it in him to stop gawking at them, no matter how precarious his erection was getting.

Jacob's mother didn't notice his enraptured stare, but his sister Emily sure did. It wasn't a completely new discovery to her, that her brother was infatuated with their Mommy; not since yesterday. But she was still quite shocked just how hopelessly captivated he was with her petite, curvaceous, and very top-heavy body. Wondering how it was possible, she found herself looking at the object of his attention and realized it had an effect on her, too. She already felt her body heat up as she looked at her mother's booty, but it was when she noticed her humongous breasts stick out of the sides of her body that Emily's pussy really started to flood with juices. Could it be that her mother's body was exciting her, too? She was a bad enough girl already, and now this?... She shuddered at the thought, yet found herself staring all the same.

Thankfully, the doctor's office wasn't far. Walking through the door, they heard a gasp from the person inside, but she quickly composed herself and greeted them with a jovial smile.

"Welcome! Please, have a seat"-- she motioned to several chairs that were arranged in a circle--"and get yourself comfortable. I'm Dr Samantha Bowman. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can."

"Thank you, doctor," said Ms Reed, smiling as she gingerly sat down. The gentle impact made her boobs shake a little -- and given their size, what wouldn't? -- but surprisingly, this tantalizing tremor went all but unnoticed by Jacob. The boy was actually preoccupied with something else now, though it was still within his primary, if not exclusive, interests.

He was now staring at Dr Bowman. He was taking in her exquisite beauty, starting from platinum blond hair that cascaded down to her shoulders; they framed her youthful face with a radiant halo of an almost angelic provenance. The doctor was only in her late twenties, looking not much older than the Reed twins, but her body was the furthest thing away from that of an average girl. In no way, not even in the slightest manner, was the young doctor's physique average -- and the teenage boy has noticed it immediately.

"You must be Jacob, right?" she asked sweetly.

"Uhm... Yes, ma'am," he stammered, transfixed by her jaw-dropping figure.

Why was he so enthralled? Because Samantha Bowman was absolutely *stacked*. Her massive bust was testing the limits of the lilac turtleneck sweater she was wearing, the woolen fibers visibly thinning across the gap between the huge fleshy globes. You could just about make out the faint outline of a bra holding these treasures aloft, something that Jacob's keen eye has easily spied. If his gaze drifted downwards, then he would be treated to the curve of her wide hips and toned legs, clad in a pair of black trousers made of fake leather. And if he were lucky to see the perky doctor turn around, he would witness the bouncy, heart-shaped magnificence of her ass.

"It's my pleasure to meet you, Jacob," she spoke, glancing briefly at her chest to see what the boy might have been looking at. She didn't wince when she realized what had captivated his attention. Instead, her smile actually widened a little. "Well... If you could also take a seat, we should be able to start?"

Pulled out of his reverie, Jacob responded with a blush, then hurried to take the free seat between his mother and Emily. In the sitting position, his massively erect penis was absolutely impossible to ignore, eliciting a shocked gasp from both his relatives.

"Jacob! Can you?..." His mother tried to scold him, but seeing his tented shorts was making her feel a bit fuzzy for some reason.

"I'm sorry, Mommy..."

"But can you really not make it... uhm., you know..."

"Ms. Reed," Dr Bowman interrupted her, stealing a glance at Jacob's obscene bulge, "it's clear that your son is embarrassed at his... condition. Unnecessarily so, I must add, because there is really nothing shameful about it. I'm going to need you to have an open mind here, especially since Jacob's and likely Emily's issues are almost certainly related to you."

"Me?"

"Yes, but first things first. I'd like to understand how your children view the events that happened last night in your house," the doctor spoke calmly, then looked to the twins and smiled invitingly. "I know it might be a bit embarrassing, but we'll through it together, alright?"

Reluctantly, Emily raised her eyes from the floor and nodded; she didn't otherwise seem present in the room at all. Jacob let out a sigh and also gave the doctor a nod.

"Okay, let's see if I got this right..."

***

On that fateful Friday, Jacob came back from school to an empty house and made his way upstairs to his bedroom. He know that Emily still had classes at this time, and their mother was probably just starting her regular yoga session at the gym. What this meant was that he'd have a good hour or two of uninterrupted time alone, which he intended to spend on dealing with an urgent issue.

That being his painfully erect, angrily throbbing cock.

The last class that he had that day was lead by Miss Alvarez, his short-statured English teacher. She was a cute Latina, fresh out of teaching school, who dazzled her students with brilliant intellect, easygoing approach, good sense of humor -- and most importantly, her cantaloupe-sized tits which looked enormous on her petite frame. All the boys obviously had a crush on the voluptuous teacher, and Jacob was no exception. Today, before the final bell rang, he had sneaked a peak inside her cleavage when she bent down to pick up a piece of chalk, and this exciting memory kept him rock-hard all the way home.

Less than twenty minutes after Jacob closed the door to his bedroom, he'd already come twice thinking about Miss Alvarez. Laying naked on a towel he'd spread over his bed, the overly horny boy was now using some of the cum he had spurted to lubricate his steely shaft. It was just as hard as it was before he started, but Jacob's fantasies have gradually shifted to their usual theme. They now starred his ultra-busty, erotically proportioned, diminutive bombshell of a mother. With both hands wrapped around his sizeable organ, the tireless lad used practiced strokes to work himself towards another plentiful eruption.

In times like these, Jacob felt no shame in lusting after his own family. Any sense of taboo has been all but vanquished by his uncontrollable libido, taking a backseat to the constant demands of his aching cock. He would picture his mother in all kinds of erotic scenarios that ended with him cumming all over, or inside, her incredible body. Still, he was her loving son, and he instinctively sought her approval even as he imagined her taking load after load of his teenage spunk.

"Oh, Mommy..." he moaned. "Please! It feels... so good... to slide my cock between your amazing breasts... Ooooh yes! Wrap your boobs around my stupid dick! Thank you, Mommy... Ah!"

Safe in his belief that he had the house to himself, Jacob vocalized his arousal as a steadily rising aria of gasps and moans. At the crest of his orgasm, he practically shouted, "MOMMY! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING WITH YOU!", before falling back on the now-soaked towel and starting over from the same pulsing hard-on. What he didn't know was that his sister Emily was spending the afternoon doing the exact same thing, in the privacy of her own bedroom, just beyond the wall that separate their creaking beds.

Unbeknownst to her brother, Emily had skipped her last two periods at school to instead give herself some much needed "me time." Her mother would be disappointed to learn that this wasn't her first instance of truancy. Since around the time she had turned eighteen, the oversexed teenager had been experiencing a continuous increase in her already fearsome sex drive. Hot and dripping, her insatiable pussy demanded practically constant attention, leading Emily to forsake school in favor of more hours of fingering herself furiously. She was a pathetic slut, or at least that's how she viewed herself, but those degrading thoughts would now do more to fuel her erotic compulsions than to stifle them. As she came on her hand for the umpteenth time in a row, beads of sweat glistening all over her nude body, she was slowly realizing that she actually *relished* being such a whore.

But then Emily heard it: her brother's voice, just on the other side of the dividing wall between their bedrooms. She couldn't quite make out what he was saying, but she did hear him calling their Mommy. But why? Lingering in the fog of her arousal, Emily didn't give it much thought, and before long she was back at prodding her cunt with renewed vigor. Soon, however, the banging of Jacob's headboard against the wall became impossible to ignore, and even in her lust-addled state Emily started to hear it... Her brother, whom she considered quite ordinary, if a bit awkward, was talking to himself in the most lewd manner possible. Like her, he was clearly masturbating, and his vivid imagination conjured a shocking erotic fantasy -- one that, without a doubt, involved no one else but their mother!

Their own, sexy Mommy...

Emily wanted to feel disgusted, but she wasn't. Only a tiny part of her brain could find any issue whatsoever with her brother's brazen behavior. If she had enough mental power left to form a coherent opinion, she would probably confess that she admired Jacob for openly giving in to his desires, rather than skulking in the shadows like her, with a pillow between her teeth when she came. At that moment, however, Emily wasn't thinking straight -- it was her needy pussy that has taken charge.

Once she learned of Jacob's taboo activities, it was as if something primeval awakened within her, and took control of her body. She scooted up the bed and put her ear to the thin drywall, desperate to hear more of her brother's urgent pleas to Mommy. Three fingers inside her sopping wet box, Emily's hand was a blur as she jilled herself with reckless abandon. But Jacob had just come his fourth load in a row, and it would take him a few more minutes of massaging his (still) rock-hard prick to work himself towards another spurting climax. The wait was making her impatient, frustrating her frantic efforts to make herself come in sync with her brother crying out the forbidden pleasure. She wanted, no, she NEEDED to hear it so bad!... But not only that...

She needed to see it, too.

Overcome with her out-of-control horniness, Emily threw caution to the wind. Without thinking, she jumped out of bed and set off from her room in a hurry. Naked as the day she was born, Emily approached the door of her brother's bedroom, her heart racing a mile a minute. She listened for the slightest sound as she was reaching for the doorknob. She chanced turning it -- and it opened. Jacob had been in too much of a hurry to lock the door before starting his self-pleasure marathon, as evidenced by his clothes thrown chaotically on the carpet. He lay on the bed, eyes shut and mouth agape, groaning and breathing hard while he slowly teased the bulbous crown of his mighty pillar. Cum has pooled on his chest and stomach, following the faint traces of his abdominal muscles before rolling down to the sides and soaking into the drenched towel. He was clearly lost in his current fantasy, for he didn't notice at all that a tiny figure sneaked into his room and left the door half-open.

Emily was in awe. She stared at her brother, mesmerized by the sheer lewdness on display. She was hypnotized by the slow, measured movements of his hands around the apex of his massive erection. Never far away from her crotch, Emily's agile hand was already working its way in, before her newfound courage and boldness compelled her to move closer. She was possessed by the desire to participate in the lurid scene in front of her, despite -- or perhaps especially because -- it involved her dorky, but cute, twin brother. The sisterly love she felt for him urged her to try and help, even with... this... but it was the girl's unbridled lust that pushed her over the edge.

"Uuuuh... oooh..." Jacob moaned at the sudden sensation, right before his eyes flied open in shock.

Here she was: his slightly odd sister Emily, standing there without a stitch of clothing on her lush teenage body. She was fixated on her brother's iron-hard penis, her small dainty hands trying to hold on to its sheer tumescence and failing to encircle it all. Nevertheless, she was determined to help him cum, her fingers stroking the base of Jacob's thick long shaft while his hand was still mostly focus on its mushroom head. It took the horny boy many long seconds to comprehend the gravity of the situation, but before he could fully grasp it and probably freak out, he was distracted by something that gravity had no sway over.

His sister's gigantic boobs.

"Emily?" he croaked. "What is... Why... Why are you naked?... Oh god... What are you... Please!"

Emily didn't respond, save for a quick glance and a sheepish smile. It didn't matter. Squished between her arms as she jacked off her brother, the huge globes of her humongous breasts were more than enough to silence Jacob's protests. Each one easily the size of her head, they looked ridiculous on her petite frame. He gaped, slack-jawed, as they wobbled to the rhythm of her strokes, their large areolas topped with pencil-like nubs of her hard nipples.

TheLobster
TheLobster
317 Followers