Mommy and Her Twins Need Treatment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, when did his sister get so busty? Between the challenges of staying out of trouble at school and devoting his whole evenings to epic jerk-off sessions, Jacob must have missed when exactly his twin sister went up by many, many cup sizes. Come to think of it, this was the first time in a long while that he'd seen her out of a large hoodie or a puffy jacket. Still, given the sheer mind-boggling volume of her massive mammaries, it was impressive that she managed to keep them hidden from the tit-obsessed teenager.

"Emily... uuuugh..." he groaned again, his hand falling away from the tip of his throbbing length. "Your boobs..."

Though her seeming trance remained unbroken, Emily smiled wider and gently shook her enormous bosom, eliciting a strained groan from Jacob. In spite of their size, there was no sag to the nubile vixen's unbelievable rack. The colossal orbs were held up high on her narrow chest, driving her brother crazy with lust. Now that she had access to the entirety of his steely shaft, Jacob's sister started stroking it in earnest. She shuffled around and sat on the bed between his parted legs, treating him to a frontal view of her gloriously nude body. If it wasn't for his unyielding flagpole, he would be able to see the glistening lips of her swollen, dripping pussy.

"Emily, I'm..." Jacob paused to exhale with an effort. He wanted to say "I'm your brother," but the words never left his parched throat. "I'm close," he said instead, feeling the rush of fresh semen from the bottomless depths of his overactive testicles. "I'm... really close... If you don't stop..."

His sister took heed, but not in the way he expected. An impish grin crept over her face as she sped up her efforts, pumping Jacob's engorged penis with increased haste and determination. But there was only so much of her brother's substantial erection that her small hands and fingers could cover. Emily had to work overtime to properly attend to every inch of this magnificent cock. Yes, it was the only cock she had ever touched, so she didn't have anything else to compare, but the sheer taboo of servicing her own twin brother was enough to send her spiraling towards a wild orgasm of her own.

"I can't, Emily... I can't... hold any longer... AAAAAH!"

"YES!" She finally spoke up, and it was cry of uncontrolled joy and love. "Cum for me, Jacob! Cum for your slutty sister!"

"I'M CUMMING! OH GOD, OH GOD! FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING FOR YOU, EMILY!"

A loud gasp escaped her lips as the first rope of her brother's thick sperm landed on her huge, jiggling breasts. More was coming at an alarming pace, soaking her bust, face, and even the wavy strands of her dark brown hair. Overwhelmed by the experience of her brother unloading what looked like a month worth of cum all over her petite body, Emily was now moaning deliriously, holding to Jacob's cock for dear life. Finally, she let out a cry of ecstasy as an earth-shattering climax shook her very being, the quivering walls of her pussy spasming instinctively around a shaft that wasn't actually there. Indeed, she had barely touched herself once she took hold of Jacob's thick ramrod. It would seem that Emily came purely from the erotic experience of jacking her brother's cock!

Their orgasms lasted more than a minute, and in the end they collapsed on Jacob's utterly drenched bed. The last droplets of the boy's semen were slowly trailing down the still-impressive length of his only slightly diminished erection. He was taking deep, labored breaths, and so was his sister Emily who lay limp in her post-orgasmic, mindless haze. Neither of them were able to move, their strength momentarily sapped, even though it was clear the same couldn't be said of their hyperactive libidos.

"Jesus! Kids! Are... are you alright?! What on earth has happened here?!"

It was in this very position that they were found by their mother.

***

To her credit, Ms. Reed's immediate reaction had been far from a total freakout -- a moderate one, perhaps. After yelling a few more times, more in confusion than anger, she dragged stupefied Emily back to her room and then ran back to her son. Jason wrapped himself in the beach towel, ostensibly for modesty, but of course there was nothing modest in this cum-soaked proof of the sibling's lurid tryst. He didn't care. He pretty much resigned himself to whatever punishment he imagined mom would visit upon them both, and he figured there was nothing he could do about it now.

He sobbed softly.

"Jacob..." His mom lightly touched his shoulder. "Just... tell me everything. Please?"

This broke his shell, and he finally confessed to everything. it was utterly shocking for her to learn what Jacob has been dealing with -- that it wasn't his diligence as a student, for example, that kept him locked in his room every single evening. She reassured him that they'll go through this together, and after having the same talk with Emily she used the internet to find a family therapist who specialized in, as she put it, "unusual problems of sexual nature."

Well, this wasn't exactly right: Jacob didn't say everything. There had been one thing that he was too ashamed to admit: his strong, almost paralyzing attraction to his very voluptuous mother. He wasn't nearly brave enough to tell her he'd been jerking off mostly to the feminine pulchritude of her extremely top-heavy body. Instead, he managed to call her Mommy enough times during their heart-to-heart that she unconsciously picked up the moniker herself. For some reason, she liked it when her adult son referred to her like this.

And so, one online form and a phone call to confirm the urgent appointment later, the whole Reed family was now sitting in Dr Bowman's office. They have just finished listening to doctor's retelling of the events that led them here. Each time she asked Jacob or Emily to chime in, or clarify, they would feel more and more awkward. In particular, Jacob slumped in his chair and tried to make himself invisible, which might have succeeded were it not for the absolutely scandalous bulge that protruded from his crotch. Awkward or not, what happened between the siblings was hot as hell, and there was no way in which hearing about it from a gorgeous female doctor wouldn't make the boy's prick primed and ready to burst.

"So, I believe we are now on the same page," said Dr Bowman, looking at everyone present before she reached to her desk for a legal pad. "There are many more questions I'd like to ask you, but those can't wait 'till later. Right now, I say that a physical examination is in order."

"Physical?" Ms. Reed questioned. "I'm not sure we understand..."

"Oh, it's very simple. Jacob and Emily need to take off all their clothes."

The shocked mother gasped. "You can't be serious!"

A curious smirk appeared on doctor's cute face, but then she shook her head. "Ms. Reed," she said in a commanding voice, "I won't brook any dissent. My therapy methods may be a bit unorthodox, but many patients can attest to their effectiveness. If you want us to continue, I ask that you don't refuse my requests, especially one as crucial as this."

"Okay, but... naked?"

The doctor squinted. "We are dealing with sexual matters, Ms. Reed. There are lot of things we'll need to put out there in the open," she said. "So, what will it be?"

Neither kid dared to speak. The truth was they were both more than willing to strip, if only so that their poor, constricted genitals could finally breathe free. They have gone many hours without relief and they both really, really needed to masturbate.

"Kids, if you are fine with this, then so is Mommy."

"Good," Dr Bowman said simply.

The siblings didn't have to be told twice. In just a few seconds, they threw aside their shapeless outfits and embraced full nudity. They weren't completely at ease, for they both blushed profusely, but neither teenager made any attempts to cover their intimate regions. In Jacob's case, it would be all but impossible anyway. His large, fully erect penis was now the focus of the entire room, with three wide-eyed females staring at it with avid interest, lustful hunger, or a slight concern -- or perhaps some mixture of all those turbulent emotions.

"My goodness! This is extraordinary," the doctor said with palpable excitement. "It already explains so much. Ms. Reed, I can confidently say that the condition we are dealing with here has an obvious genetic component. This is evident by the clear similarities between the body shapes of you and Emily. You are both quite petite, you both have wide hips and well-built thighs, and of course both of you have what I can only call some truly enormous breasts."

The mother was now blushing as well, the compliments making her feel warm inside, especially in one particular area. Emily was beaming, too, and she even squeezed her massive boobs together. smiling coquettishly at the cute doctor who clearly appreciated her unusual body.

Then she paused, "What about Jacob?"

"Well, I suspect that he's no exception, but being male means the condition has manifested differently," Dr Bowman explained. "For one, he obviously has a very large penis, way bigger than the average boy of his height and age. And we can all see that he has no problems maintaining a really strong erection for a long period of time. There is also something to be said about his testicles, since they are also larger than expected. It would explain the abnormal amount of ejaculate you mentioned you saw yesterday, Ms. Reed."

"Uhm... yes, doctor, I do come a lot," Jacob mustered the courage to speak, despite being distracted by his sexy naked sister. "I had to stop using tissues or paper towels because it's just too much..."

"Yes, Jacob, I'm glad you brought that up." She regarded him with a warm smile. "Your mother wrote that both you and Emily admitted to masturbating a whole lot. Just how often are we talking about here?"

"I do it all the time," Emily blurted out, causing everyone to turn towards her. The blush on her cheeks returned, but she continued. "When no one can see me, I... I touch my pussy during classes. Sometimes, I can keep a hand between my legs for a whole period, cumming several times and still looking like I'm interested in the lecture," she said with a giggle. "Then, back at home, I pretty much stay in my room and finger myself constantly. Especially on weekdays, when I can sneak in a good hour or two before dinner, and then three or four hours before I fall asleep." She giggled again, seeing the doctor's shocked expression. "Well, what can I say? I'm a total slut. I was ashamed of it before, but I think what happened yesterday with Jacob has opened my eyes to what I was missing."

"Uhm, yes, very nice," Dr Bowman was at momentary loss for words. "You are right, Emily: there is nothing wrong with being a slut."

"Mommy? Do you agree? Is it okay that I am such a shameless slut that simply cannot stop touching herself?"

Emily's mother was absolutely dumbfounded. "Ugh, sweetie, I... I don't know... I... I..." she stammered. "I just want you to be happy..."

"And that's what we all want here, for both of you," Dr Bowman concurred. "Jacob? What about you?"

The doctor now turned to the teenage boy, who was visibly squirming in his seat. The lurid confessions of his horny sister have made him unbelievably horny, to the point that he couldn't really think straight. Jacob's desire for his top-heavy Mommy meant that, most of all, he wanted to earn her approval, so he eventually managed to compose himself enough to answer. He decided, right then, to be just as honest as Emily has been.

"I... I also jerk off... I mean, masturbate, as much as I can. School is difficult, although I can sometimes rub one out in the bathroom between periods. But I like doing it at home the most. There are days when I don't have much time and I have to do it quick, so I make myself come four or five times and I'm good for a few hours. I do love taking my time, though. If I pace myself, I can keep stroking my cock pretty much as long as I want. It's basically always hard anyway, right?" Jacob laughed nervously, his throbbing dick swaying and twitching. "So, uhm, yeah, I take off my clothes, spread a beach towel over my bed and lay on it, and then I start pumping. The first two or three times are just to take the edge off, and it takes like half an hour or so. I keep going after that, and it's easier with so much cum covering me since I can use it to lubricate my, uhm, my dick... Anyway, I typically slow down after like a fourth load and switch to a different technique, more like a massage than stroking, so that I can last much longer and cum even harder."

"Right," the doctor chimed in. "It's called edging."

"Is it? But I do come pretty quickly anyway... Doesn't matter, though, because I just keep at it until the next one, and then another, and so on. I try to finish before bedtime, though, since I need to clean up and wash the towel. My final load for the day is usually in the shower, and if I'm tired enough I can fall asleep even with with a dick half-hard. Otherwise, well... My balls are a little drained at this point so I just cum into some tissues and drift off more or less immediately. But then it's early morning, and I always wake up with a big hard-on, so I have to take care of it while everyone else --"

True to his words, Jacob simply *kept going*. He was describing his elaborate routine of self-pleasure in excruciating detail, often looking at his completely flabbergasted mother who'd usually just gave him a weak smile and a nod. It was clear that this habit consumed virtually all of the boy's free time, but it also didn't have much of an effect. After all, he was sitting here with a massive, raging erection.

Dr Samantha Bowman had seen a lot in her practice, but this bordered on ridiculous. And yet, she had a sense that this teenager was completely honest. His sister wasn't lying either. Who were these people? The whole family intrigued her to no end, and she intended to explore every available avenue of research with them.

"-- so I have to wear these baggy shorts to hide it..."

Jacob eventually finished his answer, saying once again that he often struggles to deal with his constant urges at school. Conspicuously absent from this recount of jerk-off marathons, however, was any mention of the primary subject of his fantasies. Brandishing his large, fully erect penis for three gorgeous women has clearly helped with the boy's confidence, but he still didn't feel ready to confess his attraction to Mommy.

"Yes, you do seem to sport what feels like a permanent erection. This suggest to me that your masturbatory habits, however frequent, might actually be insufficient. But it's impossible to imagine how you could jerk off even more, which makes me think a different solution is needed... Emily?"

"Yes, doctor?"

"Yesterday, you brought your brother to orgasm with your own hands. Do you think you'd be able to help him again?"

The girl's eyes went wide, and so did her mother's. "You mean now?"

"If you don't mind..." the doctor said, then immediately launched at the mother. "Yes, Ms. Reed, I'm convinced this is necessary. Jacob has been in distress for almost an hour now, and his sister is obviously able to bring him some much needed relief. Please, do not interfere."

"I... I didn't intend to, doctor," stammered the nervous mother. She was so out of her depth, shocked to learn these things about her children, that she basically resigned herself to following what Dr Bowman said would be best.

"Thank you, Mommy!" Emily jumped from her seat, revealing a large wet patch left by her dripping juices. Horny and eager, she was possibly more excited about getting to touch Jacob's penis again than even he was. "Of course I'll do it! I want to see Jacob cum again and again! I want him to cover my body with his delicious cum!"

"Excellent," the doctor said with a smile. "Please proceed."

Emily started by hugging Jacob, whispering in his ear, "I'm gonna make you cum so hard, bro," then winked at him as she knelt before his turgid pillar. With her tiny hands failing to encircle its wide girth, she resorted to caressing the surface of Jacob's long shaft, feeling the pulsing veins with her fingers. He immediately started groaning, and breathing fast, a rush of pent-up semen already surging from his swollen nutsack.

Soon, with little to no warning, Emily has been served a huge load of her brother's thick cum; the creamy substance launched at least five feet in the air and landed behind her on the (easy to clean) carpet. Everyone in the room gasped in amazement, but Jacob wasn't even close to done. In the spur of the moment, when she saw his next shot go off, Emily pressed down on the rampant cum-cannon and aimed it directly at her enormous breasts. She squealed in blissful joy when a blast hit her sensitive, diamond-hard nipples, and continued to moan in pleasure while her sweet brother coated her massive boobs and compact body with gobs and gobs of semen. Reflexively, Emily reached down and started rubbing her engorged clit, eventually pushing several fingers deep into her sopping wet pussy. At the end of Jacob's momentous eruption, she reached her own spine-tingling orgasm and dropped to the floor, writhing in ecstasy as the last few salvos hit her sexually charged body.

"Wow..." The doctor was practically speechless, while Ms Reed sat there with a blank, almost fey expression on her face.

Jacob slumped in his chair; satisfied, if a bit tired, but also happy, and still very, very horny. Watching her sister experience a knee-buckling climax, while he glazed her with a thick layer of his cum, was more than enough to keep his dick rock-hard. He quickly recovered from his exertions and straightened up, looking carefully around the room. He spied his mother staring at him absently, as if she wasn't even there.

"Mommy?... Mommy! Please, say something!"

In her trance, Jacob's pleas took a moment to reach his mother. She was still in a state of shock, having just witnessed the most lurid, debauched, erotically excessive scene she had ever seen. And to think that it involved her own flesh and blood! She ought to feel outraged, didn't she? Then why there was palpable heat emanating from somewhere between her legs? Why were her nipples pushing through the uncomfortably tight top that encased her gigantic bust?... She didn't dare to move, irrationally terrified that she'd rub her thighs together, or do anything else that'd somehow betray the simple fact -- that the matron of Reed family enjoyed watching her twins engage in sexual play!

"It's okay, Ms Reed," said Dr Bowman, taking the woman's hand to offer her a measure of comfort. "Your children found a way not only to help each other, but also express their strong bond as siblings and the love they feel for one another. I think it's really beautiful."

The tension on the mother's face lessened, and she offered her son a hesitant smile. Her body started to relax, and she took a deep breath that calmed her further. It's okay, she thought: I'm just appreciating how my kids are expressing their love.

"I love you so much, Emily," Jacob said to his sister, pulling her off the floor and straight into a loving embrace. She was still dizzy from her tremendous release, so instead she fell and landed on his lap, pressing her bouncy mountains of tit-flesh against her brother's hairless chest. This was the first time Jacob got to feel Emily's magnificent boobs. Though they were thoroughly covered in his potent spunk, he didn't mind that at all. He was soon touching and squeezing them with a cheeky grin, and the twins eventually started making out like the ultra-horny teenagers they were. Almost vertical now, Jacob's solid truncheon slid into the grove between Emily's butt cheeks, lubricating them with a copious dose of pre-cum as she pressed against her brother's unyielding erection. The twins moaned lustfully, whispering sweet nothings and giggling as the warm spunk of the boy's previous discharge was smeared over both of their naked bodies.