Mommy and Her Twins Need Treatment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joined together at the genitals, the three bodies were all glistening with sweat, their skin reflecting the last light of the day as the sun settled beyond the horizon. In theory, this could qualify as one of their daily sessions, except the horny trio has been going at it nonstop since noon. They had raced home after their little shopping trip, incredibly aroused from the fashion show that the women put for Jacob in the changing room. Once inside, they were naked within seconds, and less than an hour later both Jacob and Emily were virgins no more. Having taken her son's thick cock into her steamy vagina, their mother was elated to guide this rock-hard font of virility into her daughter's untouched womanhood.

Afterwards, it was like a dam broke, and the sex-crazed family fucked for the rest of the day without stopping. Shortly before midnight, they finally passed out from exhaustion and dehydration, drifting into a dreamless sleep. But even as his body was giving out, Jacob's penis remained undefeated. He fell asleep just as he had woken up: with a full, stiff erection.

***

Over the next couple of days, the Reeds slowly adapted to their new lifestyle. As the doctor had predicted, the treatment regime proved to be incredibly demanding, their intense "bonding sessions" lasting for many hours each day. Surprisingly, it was the twins who were often physically exhausted by them, though still as horny as ever. Their mother realized they used to have little to no time for sports, so they advised them to start using the home gym to build up some strength and endurance. It would be a sensible recommendation for any mother to give to her kids, but she felt extra naughty when she realized she wanted them fit so they could fuck even more!

And the Reed family has already been fucking a whole lot. The mother's bedroom became the locus of their activities, and the twins would no longer sleep in their own rooms. First thing in the morning, the top-heavy mother and daughter duo would wake their young stud with a double tit-fuck, then hungrily lick his overnight load from their totally soaked breasts and faces. They would then take turns riding his throbbing erection, one petite woman caressing the other's massive boobs when she wasn't the one impaled upon Jacob's hard shaft. Whoever managed to wring a load from his swollen testicles would then get her pussy eaten, and at the same time the horny boy would move behind the munching cum-slut and spear her with his massive hard-on. They would likely repeat this maneuver at least twice, and Jacob would eventually unload all over the writhing bodies of his stacked mother and sister. At this point they would hit the shower, continuing their bonding session as they soaped up, stroking and caressing their sexually charged bodies while they reaffirmed their undying love for each other.

Of course, none of them would bother to put on any clothes after that. Least of all Jacob, who embraced casual nudity and relished the freedom from textile confinement that this constantly erect penis could now enjoy. Emily and her mother would nevertheless strive to arouse him further, often parading in lingerie and even more scandalous garments. They teased him relentlessly; every minute he happened not to be fucking either of them, a sultry vixen would strut her stuff in his field of view, distracting him from whatever movie or video game he dared to look at (as opposed to his gorgeous mother or sister). He absolutely loved it, and within the first week he completely forgot about all those inferior entertainments. Instead, he would just lounge on the couch and admire the stunning view -- but only for a moment, until he felt a surge of lust that compelled him to fuck the voluptuous temptress on the spot.

Their mid-day sessions were therefore often conducted in the living room. Once both women joined the fun, the horny family would tap into the boundless reservoir of internet porn, tuning their large TV to videos featuring threesomes with two big-tittied sluts. They would then reenact the same scenes they were watching, their real unscripted encounters always ending up so much hotter than the "instruction material" with allegedly professional actors. Besides, even the longest videos barely qualified as the first round in their book -- and the insatiable family always went for at least five or six more. Rather than find new material, they would typically just move to Emily's bedroom. She had a large mirror, aimed straight at her bed, and that made for the sexiest show anyone could ever imagine.

Come dinner time, Jacob and his mother would take their seats at the table, but Emily usually wouldn't. Instead, she would duck underneath and crawl to her brother's crotch, eager mouth closing over his pulsing hard-on. The self-proclaimed slut was still very much an *aspiring* cocksucker, but she took her practice very seriously. Most days, Jacob would be cumming down his sister's throat at least half a dozen times, sometimes back to back, as she wanted to improve not just her technique but also endurance. He very much approved of her efforts, partly because she *has* been improving at a rapid pace, but mostly because she loved his slutty sister, and supported her in all endeavors.

Giving those few extra loads to Emily wasn't at all taxing to Jacob anyway. Ever since he and his family started their new routine, which included him fucking his ultra-busty mother multiple times a day, he found himself *more* libidinous and horny, not less. His penis had very rarely gone soft before, but now he felt like it was absolutely impossible for it to ever go down! All day long, he was never anything less than fully hard, but this condition was no longer causing him any distress. Quite the opposite! His mother and sister -- both standing a little over five feet, yet with humongous racks worthy of the tallest porn stars -- were now counting on him to give them the fucking they sorely needed. The mega-endowed beauties in his family were perpetually horny, just like him, which meant that Jacob's cock was in constant use. He was filling one pussy or another, or sliding his erection in the vast crevasse between his mother's stupendous boobs, or providing his sister with a worthy target to practice her blowjob skills.

Yet he was obviously outnumbered, being only one man against two insatiable sex-fiends. For this reason, he didn't mind when his sluts (he started to include his mother in this category, and she didn't object!) used some of the numerous toys they had purchased during their sexy shopping spree. Many of them also allowed new an exciting positions, such as the twins getting to spit-roast their dear Mommy, thanks to a 9" strap-on that Emily was dying to try out. The evening session often revolved around this kind of experimentation, always with a blissfully orgasmic result. At the end of the night, the hypersexual trio would usually end up in a tangle of limbs, boobs, and one very erect cock, sighing contentedly as they quickly fell asleep.

***

Two weeks after they visited her in her office, Dr Bowman felt it was a good time to call and check on her favorite patients. Since she haven't heard from them at all, she assumed they didn't have major issues following her treatment plan. In a way, this was surprising, given how much time she imagined it required from them, but the Reed family was anything but ordinary. Curious how they were progressing, the young doctor dialed Ms. Reed's number, and waited.

"Uhm... hello?"

"Ms. Reed? This is Samantha Bowman, your family therapist. I was wondering if we could have a short conversation."

There was an easily discernible sound of rhythmic thumping at the other end of the line.

"Oh right, Dr Bowman... What... what would like to talk about?"

"...Perhaps this is not a good time?"

"Uhm, ooh, well..."

The doctor then had a small epiphany, and she giggled at its implication. "Or maybe this is as good a time as it gets, Ms. Reed?... Is Jacob there with you?"

"Ahh... yes, yes he is!"

"He's fucking you right now, isn't he?"

"Yeeeees! He's fucking me... so good!..."

The doctor slowly slid her other hand into her panties. "How long have you been doing it?"

"Oh, you mean... when did we start? Like, right after lunch... Half past twelve, maybe?"

Samantha looked at the clock above her office door. It showed 2:30pm.

"So, two hours ago... And since Emily isn't there, I take it that this activity is extracurricular, and not a part of your regular treatments?"

"C-correct," the mother would randomly stutter. "My d-daughter is training her pussy now... and ass... for double, ugh, double p-penetration. She wants Jacob to t-take her anal cherry while I, ah, fuck her with a s-s-strap-on..."

"My goodness!" The doctor exclaimed to a muted microphone. "And they are so casual about it, too! What incredible specimens..." She turned the mic back on. "Ms. Reed, have you or your children had any trouble following my instructions?"

"N-no, doctor. We are having our... regular sessions... in the morning... and in the afternoon... and right before bed..."

Dr Bowman had no doubts that the barely audible whimpers between the mother's bullet points were due to her son fucking the shit out of her right this very second.

"How long do those sessions typically take?"

"Like two, maybe threeeeeeeeeee... I mean, three hours...."

"And outside of that? Is it normal for Jacob to be fucking you like this on his own?"

"I... I need him to fuck me... Yes!" Ms. Reed cried. "We do it... all the time..."

Samantha had to swallow, hard. She did the math, and extrapolated, and came to a shocking conclusion. Members of the Reed family, or at least Jacob and his mother, were apparently having sex something like twelve hours a day! Never in her career did she encounter a patient whose hypersexuality was even in the same hemisphere as the Reeds, let alone a ballpark. She had expected them to fail a bit short in sticking to her ambitious plan, but they knocked it out of the park *and* were apparently fucking a whole lot on the side!

"Alright, Ms. Reed, I need you to listen to me for a moment... Jacob? If you can hear me, stop fucking your mom so hard, okay?"

"Fine, Dr Bowman!" He yelled, clearly not pleased with this particular order from the doctor.

"Okay, now... I have to apologize, Ms. Reed. I have grossly misjudged the intensity of your condition, yours and that of your children," the doctor began. "It is clear to me now that you are not only capable of having sex around the clock, but that you actually *require* to be fucking damn near constantly. I'm glad that my previous recommendations and arrangements have at least been flexible enough to accommodate the true extent of your unique condition."

"Oh, but you don't have to worry, doctor," Megan Reed cheered her up. "So far, we've been doing more than fine!"

"Well, I'm relieved to hear that. If you still want to listen to me --"

"Of course we do!"

"-- then I've got a revised set of recommendations which should be much more adequate for your case..."

The unabashedly naked, top-heavy mother was laying on her stomach, the weight of her upper torso resting comfortably on squashed pillows of her colossal breasts. She was giggling, sometimes humming, sometimes moaning in agreement as she "talked" to their family doctor.

Above her, a looming figure of her son was slowly swaying back and forth. He held her by her womanly hips, pushing his rigid boy-cock into her silky depths, then pulling it out in measured, languid strokes. At first, he was a little annoyed that their (admittedly, very sexy) doctor put a temporary damper on their wild mating session. But considering his rock-hard prick was still inside the hot furnace of his mother's pussy, he didn't really have much to complain about. Indeed, he was actually proud of himself. He now had a remarkable degree of control over his lustful urges, enough to keep fucking even his dream woman, his mother, at a slow and casual pace. Perhaps in the future, there might other women who would enjoy his skills as a lover, just like Dr Bowman said? Hmm, come to think of Dr Bowman...

"Alright, Sam, we'll see you then!" Jacob's mother turned off the phone and threw it out of their bed.

"Uhm... so Mommy, what did the doctor say we should do now?"

"Nothing we're not already doing, sweetie!" the horny mother replied. "Now, why don't you fuck me harder?... Yes... Fuck me, Jacob! Simply... keep... fucking... Mommy!..."

***

PART 4

Samantha double-checked the address, but it looked like this was the right house. The backyard door was unlocked, just like Ms. Reed said, so she slipped through it and walked straight towards the patio. The glass door was open, too, so she carefully invited herself inside.

She had to say, the house was a bit of a mess. It seemed like most surfaces haven't a mop or a duster for a number of weeks. Come to think of it, it was now about four weeks since she started working with the Reed family. It was understandable they were a bit preoccupied, what with the overwhelming demands of their unique condition.

"Ahhhh! Mommy! I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING IN YOUR HOT PUSSY!!!"

The voice came from upstairs, and it was more than enough to give the doctor a good idea what Jacob and his mother were doing. Silently, she crept up the stairs, then followed the grunts and moans to find the entrance to a large, stuffy bedroom. The unmistakable smell of female sex and semen wafted outside, intoxicating in its potency. Samantha found herself reaching instinctively to caress her swelling clit, suddenly feeling constrained by her clothing. Inhaling, she peeked inside, and had to stifle a gasp when she saw the lurid scene.

The bedroom window was open, actually, but what air it admitted did little to dilute the ripe aroma of the ongoing mating. Ms. Reed's teenage son, somehow more sturdy and athletic than the last time the doctor saw him, was kneeling behind his mother. She was on all fours, and he was pushing her legs apart to drive every last inch of his rock-hard cock into the woman's sloshing pussy. The only explanation why she wasn't moaning like a whore was the fact that her face was buried between the shapely thighs of her own daughter. Humming happily, she was lapping at the frothy mix of Emily's juices and the thick goo of Jacob's relatively recent discharge. For her part, the young Reed girl was gasping and letting out cute little yelps. Though lavishly serviced, she was more interested in watching her brother's cock disappear inside her mother's cum-soaked orifice, instead of focusing on the sensations in her own pussy for long enough to let herself cum.

As such, she was also in the best position to notice the blonde doctor standing in the door frame.

"Dr Bowman?" she let out, then smiled and waved. "Hey there! Come on in!"

Caught staring, Samantha smiled sheepishly, and gave Emily a half-hearted wave back. Her brother noticed the doctor a moment later, but he only offered her a brief smirk, before bringing his attention back to pounding his mother's gushing pussy. The matron of the family was of course in the worst position to realize anything, especially with her son scrambling her thoughts about anything she might have just heard with every thrust of his thick, rock-hard cock.

"Uhm, hi... I'm gonna wait downstairs, okay?"

"You'll be waiting for a long time," Jacob said in a smooth baritone, his voice seemingly deeper than Samantha had remembered. "We don't plan on stopping... this"--he pushed his cock in once, to make a point--"any time soon."

"Oh, uhm, right," stammered the doctor, unsure how to proceed. "But... I just wanted to check on you, see how you've been doing, and ask some questions..."

The boy smirked again, steadying his hips momentarily. "Ask away. And if you want to *see* how we're doing, you are welcome to stay and watch..." He pointed to an armchair, not too far away from the bed.

By now, Ms. Reed has realized that her son was talking to someone, his cock missing multiple thrusts into her sopping wet snatch. Having caught a few words, she propped herself up, making Emily groan as she left her swollen clit that clearly yearned for more mouth and tongue. "Shush, honey," the mother said. "Mommy will eat you more in a minute. Now, who's -- Oh right, I didn't realize it's appointment day already! Good morning, Dr Bowman."

"Good morning. Well, it's more like good afternoon," Samantha said with a chuckle, taking a seat that Jacob showed her. "I suppose it's easy to lose the track of time..."

"Oh, you wouldn't believe!" Ms. Reed giggled coquettishly. "I could swear we spoke on the phone just yesterday, but it seems it's been actually... what? A month?"

"Two weeks," the doctor corrected.

"Crazy," the mother said with another giggle. "Everything has been a blur... I feel like all I'm doing is eating, sleeping, and cumming!"

"That's because you are," Jacob teased her. "Mommy-slut needs to be fucked all the time! That's what you told me, didn't you? Good thing I can be here to do exactly that!"

"Amazing," the doctor half-whispered. "So, I gather that you've been following my, uhm, corrected guidelines?"

Ms. Reed finally straightened her posture, getting up from all fours, her son's massive rod still firmly lodged inside her leaky cunt. Reacting to her gesture that motioned for him to sit down, Jacob leaned against the headboard and maneuvered his mother to have her sit in front of him. He wrapped his arms around her chest from behind; unsurprisingly, both hands immediately grabbed hold of her gigantic melons. In this position, they weren't exactly fucking, not anymore, but the boy's persistently hard penis was still basking in the heat of Mommy's well-fucked pussy.

"Mmm... yes, doctor," said Ms. Reed, closing her eyes for a moment to savor the way his son's erection stretched her. "No more designated bonding sessions. Because why would we need them? My kids and I couldn't possibly be any closer! Jacob stays inside me practically 24/7, and Emily's pussy is basically all I'm eating these days!" She laughed, then craned her neck to place a kiss on her son's chin. "I chase it with my boy's cum, of course!"

"So it seems," Samantha said, the heat between her legs becoming more and more difficult to ignore. "I suggested that you should try playing it by ear, and it looks like it's really working out for you. That's great! We want to keep your treatment uncomplicated, so it's easy and natural to follow. The only thing that matters now is that you all have as much sex as it's physically possible for you."

"We do! All the time. These days, it's really all that we've been doing," Ms Reed. said with a smile, wiggling her butt so she could better feel her son's manhood inside her. "Oh yes... We fuck endlessly. How could we not? My incredible boy is always rock-hard, my pussy is dripping and constantly on fire, and Emily is a bigger slut than I was at her age! And we are all so horny, we just NEED to have sex. It really feels like this is what we were always meant to do..."

The doctor took a deep breath, trying to get a hold of her rapidly increasing arousal. "Yes, it's hard to deny that you are practically made for fucking," she said, feeling naughty to say this as her professional opinion. "And I mean it literally, because your condition evidently runs deeper than just the elevated sex drive. No one should be able to have so much sex, day after day, and yet you all appear to be thriving on it. It's truly amazing how your bodies have adapted to endless hours of intense sexual activity."

"Mommy! Did you hear that?" Emily asked with a giggle, her fingers working relentlessly between her legs. "The doctor said we are only built for one thing!"

"Yes, honey, I know," her mother replied with a smirk. "You and I are your brother's personal fucktoys. It's no accident that we are both very petite and have such big boobs. It is to make Jacob want to fuck us, again and again and again!"