Mommy and Her Twins Need Treatment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm... I'm sorry, doctor," Ms Reed finally spoke up. "They are making a mess of your office..."

The doctor chuckled, amused that this was the concern she chose to voice. "Oh, it's alright. Everything here can be cleaned very easily. I would never let such trifles interfere with something so amazing!"

Emily heard her mother and asked, "Mommy, can I sit with Jacob? I really want to play some more with his... uhm..."

"With his penis, dear," Dr Bowman helped, "and I can't see why not. I'm sure your brother wants to explore your gorgeous body, and maybe even give you another release... Jacob? Do you want to have Emily sit on your lap? If she faced the room, you would have an easy time groping her large breasts. You seem to like them a lot."

A quick blush appeared on boy's face. "Yes. Very much so. She is incredibly beautiful."

"That's so sweet," his mother whispered, watching her daughter turn around and sit forward on her son's lap. Next to the petite girl, the son's massive member appeared even larger. The purple head went way past her navel and got close to brushing against the underside of her tremendous rack. Immediately, Emily began stroking it again, cooing with appreciation in response to Jacob's kneading and massaging her huge breasts. Before long, the twins were almost completely preoccupied with each other, lost in the world of mutual love, lust, and pleasure.

"Well, I'd say these two will be busy for a while," Dr Bowman said with a chuckle. "In the meantime, why don't we focus on you, Ms Reed? I've got some rather important questions that I need you to answer."

"Oh! Me, really? May I ask... why?"

"So I can determine your role in the treatment that I will likely prescribe for you," the doctor said, leaving it oddly ambiguous whom she included in said 'you'. "I am a family therapist after all, and this condition is clearly affecting the entire family."

Ms. Reed wasn't sure she understood correctly. "Is it really?"

"Of course," Dr Bowman stated very matter-of-factly. "I am absolutely certain about it. Now, if you would be so kind and tell me... Is this the first time you are feeling sexual attraction towards your son and daughter?"

***

PART 2

Several feet away, two extremely horny and completely naked teenagers were engaged in a steamy session of heavy petting. The girl, no taller than an adorable five feet, was frantically rubbing the long, thick pole of her partner's rock-hard cock. Her drenched pussy was leaking at the base of his large pillar, her budding womanhood practically on fire as she ground her crotch against the root of the stud's twitching pole. She was basically riding him in this position, his rigid shaft acting as reins to hold on to while she writhed and flexed in a delirium of lust. Her huge, bouncy tits were partially contained by her lover's mauling hands, holding maybe half of their overflowing abundance as he kneaded their supple flesh. The lucky boy, though overexcited and clearly inexperienced, was quickly learning to pay more attention to her small, stiff nipples, for she would gasp and moan whenever he rolled them between his fingers.

In the end, it didn't really matter: he loved her, and she loved him, and she loved everything he was doing to her young, slutty body. They may not have said it yet, but they both hoped they would get to this again, and again, and again... It all depended on whether or not their Mommy approved.

"I... I am not having this conversation, doctor!"

Dr Bowman crossed her arms, causing the vast volume of her boobs to push upwards, magnifying their tremendous size. Visually, she almost matched the regular size of Ms. Reed's mammoth rack. Taller than the defiant mother, the doctor stared her down from between her own bunched-up jugs, the brow on her cute face furrowed in disappointment. Both women had stood up from their chair and moved some distance away, out of the earshot of the humping teenagers.

"Don't deny it, Megan," she addressed the woman by her given name. "It is so blatantly obvious! Your big wide eyes and hard nipples, as you stared at your son coming all over his sister... And just to be clear: there is absolutely nothing wrong that you found it incredibly arousing. In fact, I'm quite certain it will make the treatment plan that I have in mind for you much, much more enjoyable."

The mother exhaled with a sigh, her tense muscles relaxing just a little. She closed her eyes and hung her head low, then whispered in a barely audible voice, "The first time happened... yesterday."

Dr Bowman squeezed her shoulder. "Understandable. You saw Jacob's huge cock, and his hot sister Emily totally covered in his cum. A beautiful sight, if today's encore is anything to go by," she said with a chuckle, gesturing towards the naked couple nearby. "But I'm curious: what did you do later that night? You must have been so horny. Did you get yourself off?"

Ms. Reed nodded. "Many times. I hardly slept today. I was touching myself all night, wondering how Jacob's big cock would fit inside my tight little pussy. Doctor, I need to tell you something... It isn't just those huge breasts that Emily has inherited from me. Thanks to you, I now know that she also got my insatiable libido."

"Really? Because that would be the last missing piece in my theory..."

Ms. Reed nodded again. "It's true. My sex drive has always been extremely high. In high school, I was fucking *everyone*. All my classmates, quite a few of their fathers, most of the male staff, several female teachers, and even the nurse! In my senior year, I barely showed up to classes. Instead, I had my own "office" in one of the disused storage rooms, which the janitor (whom I sucked off regularly) equipped with a sturdy bed plus some basic amenities. In there, I was getting chain-fucked from the first to the last bell, usually by several boys at once. And before you ask about safety," Megan preempted the worried doctor's interruption, "I was considered the school's treasured slut-mascot, especially by the less popular male crowd. A few of them would always stand watch at the door and vet my, ahem, suitors, to make sure they aren't some outside creeps who could hurt me. Students and teachers from the school, though? No discrimination: I serviced every adult male with a working dick," she declared, her tone becoming more and more confident as she recounted her raunchy endeavors.

"Gee, some mascot you were!"

She laughed. "Yup! Everybody loved me. Nerds and jocks would spit-roast me together, the football team would gang-bang me after every game, and every boy who just turned 18 got to fuck me as his birthday present. Heck, even the girls liked me! They knew I wasn't trying to steal their boyfriends, only fuck them, so it was never cheating when they did it with me. Often, a girl would ask if the guy who wanted to date her had a big dick, because they'd assume it has already been inside me!"

"Uhm, lemme guess... It usually has?"

"It always has!" Ms. Reed answered with a chuckle. "And I would slightly exaggerate its size every time, just for the boy's benefit."

"But how did you manage to hide all these, ah, activities from your parents?"

"I didn't need to. My parents died in a car accident when I was twelve, so I ended up living with my uncle."

"Oh no, I'm so sor--"

"Don't be. He didn't care much for me, but I had roof over my head and food on my plate, and he never took advantage of my condition," Megan said soberly, then added in a low voice. "Even though I begged him to. Multiple times."

"He resisted *this* body? Impossible! No way he could have been straight!"

Ms. Reed blushed at the compliment, making her already flush cheeks turn a shade of crimson. "Well, anyway, my needs were being met elsewhere. In fact, I had spent so much time fucking that I was almost held back from graduation, just because of bad marks from the female teachers that I couldn't bribe with sex. Male ones, though? They all gave me straight A's!"

"I bet they did," the doctor said with a laugh. "So, did you do the same thing in college? Open up shop in the dorm and have the guys line up to fuck you?"

"Mmm, that would've been something," Megan purred sultrily. "But no, I didn't go to college. Shortly before graduation, I was at some party where I met the mayor's son. I fucked him, of course, and even though I was taking the pill religiously, his little swimmers actually managed to hit their mark. I got pregnant, and nine months later I gave birth to my beautiful twins."

Instinctively, Ms. Reed glanced in their direction, and instantly a shocked gasp escaped the pouted lips of her mouth. Jacob was leaning back in the chair, his fiercely erect cock still sticking upwards; it quivered under his sister's loving and increasingly daring touch. Emily had two more loads of her brother's cum glistening on her smooth skin, including fresh rivulets that were still dripping down her massively overdeveloped bosom. Like before, she was sitting astride Jacob and ceaselessly stroking his thick, rock-hard cock. She was panting heavily, both from the effort of jacking this magnificent tool, as well as the numerous trembling orgasms that were triggered by little more than the sheer erotic trill of fooling around with her cute stud of a brother.

"Poor thing, she must be exhausted," said Dr Bowman, her eyes also fixed on the nude teenage couple. "Hold on, Ms Reed, I think it's time we tried something else..."

The busty doctor crossed the space back to the middle of her room and took a seat next to the naked siblings. She returned Emily's bashful smile that lit up her cum-basted countenance, some sperm partially washed away by the sweat she had worked up during this heated session. The doctor watched for a moment, and realized that the girl's tired arms were no longer strong enough to apply enough pressure to her brother's unyielding hard-on. All she really had now was her fingers, trained over countless hours of diddling her horny pussy, but it wasn't enough to properly stimulate her brother's demanding penis.

"You have done an amazing job, sweetie," the doctor praised her. "Your brother is very lucky to have such a good, caring sister. But I think he may need a slight change of pace now... Would you be up to try something different?"

Emily's eyes lit up with curiosity. "Oooh! Of course!... What... do you have in mind... doctor?" She breathed.

"It's very easy. First, get off his lap and get back on the floor, just like you've done before. You can then kneel between Jacob's legs and put the tip of his penis in your mouth. Once there, you can suck on it, lick it like a lollipop, or do anything else you feel like doing with your mouth and tongue. Just no teeth," the doctor added with a wink, "not yet! That's an advanced technique."

"Oooh!" Emily moaned in excitement. "That is so hot! Did you hear that, bro? I'm going to suck on your beautiful, hard dick until you cum!"

Jacob did hear it, of course, and he let out an appreciative groan. He couldn't really make any more coherent sounds. After coming three times in the span of maybe twenty minutes, he was overwhelmed both by the intensity of his release, as well as the continuing state of arousal that these orgasms did little to address. Now that the sexy doctor floated the idea, he yearned desperately to feel his sister's slutty mouth (why was calling her a slut so hot?) wrapped around his aching prick.

"...A blowjob?" the mother chimed in, her face marred by a disapproving frown. "Doctor, do you really think this is a good idea?"

Dr Bowman looked at her in confusion. "Didn't we go over this already, Ms. Reed? Your son is still in a dire need to ejaculate. As his doctor, I must --"

"Oh, that's not what I meant at all," the boy's mother said. "I'm just worried that my little Emily won't be able to handle Jacob's large, uhm, penis."

Hearing his Mommy directly address and compliment his throbbing cock, the horny boy groaned lustfully. Emboldened by her comment, he openly stared at his top-heavy mother, taking in the exquisite shape of her pendulous breasts and the enticing, feminine curve of her wide hips. Breast-obsessed though he was, he didn't neglect admiring his mother's gorgeous face, framed by locks of wavy brown hair, down to the puffy red lips that were often curled in a sexy pout. The only thing he wanted more than to have his sister suck on his raging hard-on was for those amazing lips to close over his shaft instead.

"That is... fair, actually," Dr Bowman agreed with Jacob's mother, then took an even closer look at the long object in question. "My goodness, Jacob! You really have a magnificent cock. I cannot, in good conscience, force an inexperienced girl like Emily to try and swallow such immense girth. She'll need a demonstration, at the very least. by someone who is much more, uhm, adept at handling penises of this size."

Saying this, the blonde doctor threw a meaningful look at none other than Ms. Megan Reed. Put on the spot, the preposterously curvaceous woman let out a nervous giggle, causing her breasts to shimmy enticingly and, once again, capture the attention of her adoring son. For a second, Emily was disappointed she won't (yet?) be able to suck off Jacob, but then gasped when she also realized whom the doctor designated as her replacement. Only Jacob himself wasn't shocked at doctor's choice -- it would've been his, too.

"Mommy," he called out, his voice breathy and hoarse, "I... I love you so much..."

"I love you too, sweetie," his mother answered in a quivering voice, casting glances between the pretty smile of Dr Bowman and the huge, pulsating rod of her son's erection. "But have you heard? The doctor says I should suck on your big, beautiful penis... Would you like me to, honey? Would you like your Mommy to put your hard thing in her mouth and make you feel very, very good?"

He couldn't believe it. Here he was, with his very endowed sister still habitually stroking his rock-hard cock, when his out-of-this-world busty mother asked him if he'd like her to suck it instead! In a rush of excitement, he momentarily lost his breath, gasping for air as even more blood surged to his already engorged penis. His pulse pounding, he tried to focus on the gorgeous face of the woman of his dreams, and eventually managed to utter these two short words...

"Y-yes, Mommy!"

***

It was impossible for Emily not to be a little jealous. Were her mother not to interfere, it would be her kneeling on the floor now, right in front of her brother's huge, yummy cock. Yup, she would be there, choking and gagging as she tried to swallow his massive erection, and she would love every second of it. Emily had to admit that she was completely infatuated with her brother and his unyielding hard-on. All she wanted now was to be a total slut for him, a sex slave and a personal fucktoy.

Which is also why she didn't let her jealousy persist for very long. Instead, she stared unblinkingly at the hottest thing she had witnessed so far. She was back in her own seat, fingers once again working on her clit and pussy, quiet gasps and moans escaping her throat as she was finding the proper rhythm for her strumming. Emily was masturbating, because of course she was -- but right now, she was also trying to learn. In this moment, what was more important to Emily, even more than cumming, was to carefully observe her mother's technique.

"Oooh, Mommy..." Jacob moaned once again. "Your mouth... It feels so good!"

Ms. Reed hummed happily, savoring the taste of her son's thick shaft. The swollen, almost angry head fit comfortably inside her experienced mouth, and she has already swallowed more than half of Jacob's very stiff rod. She would love to go all the way, to take this amazing specimen to the hilt and massage it with her slutty throat, but instincts told her to hold back, just this once. Why? Because if she did that, her beloved boy would come in her mouth within seconds, and that would be no good! No, he should enjoy his first ever blowjob -- especially when it was his insanely voluptuous Mommy who was kneeling submissively before his rigid cock.

"Mmm," she moaned, licking the underside of his glans, until the whole shaft momentarily exited her mouth. "I'm glad my boy likes it... Is it better than doing it with your hand?"

"M-much better," he stammered, getting dizzy from just how horny her teasing was making him. "There is no... ah... just no comparison..."

"Just what Mommy wanted to hear," she said with an impish grin, giving his twitching cock a quick kiss. "Now, I'm gonna take your gorgeous penis back in my mouth. Don't hold back, sweetie: I want you to cum a nice, big load for Mommy!"

He almost did, just from hearing his mother speak like that. She didn't entirely know where this kind of talk was coming from, but she could sense that it drove her son crazy. And she liked it, too. Somehow, thinking of herself as her children's horny Mommy was causing a flood from her already overheated pussy. Feeling her growing arousal, she eagerly went back to blowing his handsome son.

"Goodness gracious," Dr Bowman spoke quietly to herself, taking in the lurid scene before her. "They are both naturals. It's like they were built to do it..."

Until now, the doctor managed to maintain a professional stance, despite all the incredibly sexy activity that's been going on since the Reed family stepped into her office. But her resolve had its limits. She, too, was a very horny woman; becoming a sex therapist was, in a way, a natural choice that matched her proclivities. The methods she employed in her practice revolved around bringing their patients' latent needs and desires to the surface, then making sure they are completely satisfied. She lived by the philosophy that it was never healthy to suppress your sexual urges, even for a short time. Given what she would see and hear in her office on the daily, it meant taking several long, mid-day breaks to practice some much needed self-care: with her 10" dildo, otherwise stuffed at the bottom of the filing cabinet.

Now, however, Samantha wasn't sure she'd make it to the end of this session. Indeed, she was close to a breaking point already. Again and again, her hand would stray to find the hem of her pants, and she was feeling increasingly powerless to stop it. Her breathing was becoming ragged, and her cheeks were getting flush. And yet she knew: what she was seeing now would, almost certainly, not be the end of erotic activities of the Reed family.

"Mommy, I'm... I'm getting close..."

Jacob was fidgeting in his chair now, panting from the sensations of his mother's expert ministrations. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. She was swallowing his throbbing member as her upper body pressed onto his lap, much closer than she had been before. Her round, soft, unbelievably large breasts were now resting fully on his thighs, and he felt an incredibly strong urge to reach down and squeeze them. Would Mommy let him do it?... He wasn't sure. For now, he went for a safer choice and ran a hand through her brown, cascading locks, content with the sensation of her luscious watermelons touching his legs as she blew him.

"Hnng..." he groaned. "I'm really close now, Mommy... I'm gonna cum..."

"Oooh! Do it, brother!" shouted desperately horny Emily, who was now pumping three or even four fingers into her dripping pussy. "Bust that load for Mommy! Give her all you got!"

The motherly cocksucker purred in contentment, her cheeks caving in as she prepared for the final assault.

"Oh god," Jacob groaned again, this time basically as a warning. "Oh GOD! HERE IT COMES!... FUUUUUUUUUCK! MOMMY! I... LOVE..."

He didn't finish, practically knocked down by the power of his immense orgasm. Glued to her son's wildly spurting penis, Ms. Reed eagerly accepted the first, plentiful salvos, tasting the delicious taste and thick texture of his potent teenage cream. More and more came, and she was determined to swallow it all, but the boy's voluminous discharge eventually proved too much even for his experienced mother. Her cheeks puffed, her eyes became watery, and yet she had to surrender to Jacob's extraordinary virility. After ten spurts or so, cum started to dribble down her chin and neck. By the time this unbelievable deluge was finished, the woman's entire upper torso was drenched in the hot white substance, most of it pooling in the deep crevice between her enormous breasts. The top she was wearing was also stained, its soaked fabric sticking to the skin around her hard, aching nipples.