Mommy Daycare Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaina shivered and shuddered through the tail end of her cum. All the built up tension in her releasing in one great rush. It was just what she needed.

She was a little out of it afterward. Luna understood and sat next to Jaina, cuddling and stroking her. Jaina let herself be pulled on her side, head in Luna's lap.

Despite not having any sexual intentions just at the moment, Jaina still found herself nuzzling and sucking at her mom's boobies. Luna just smiled and cradled her closer, holding her baby girl to her chest and letting her suckle all she wanted.

"So," Jaina said lazily in between sucking Luna's tits, "what's up with you and Mary anyway?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't give me that. You know what I mean."

Luna sighed. "There... might be something."

"Yeah. Really though."

"I don't know how to feel. I was with your father for so long..."

"I know. It's ok, Mom. Mary obviously likes you."

Luna flushed and grinned shyly. "I like her too," she said softly.

"Good. You should go for it then."

"You're not just saying that so we'll distract you from your brother problems, are you?"

"No. I have to deal with those. But you should be happy. Both of you."

"It's really that obvious?"

"Mom, you two keep cuddling and holding hands and stuff. If you weren't always fucking around with your kids too, it'd be the most obvious thing in the world."

"But we do so enjoy... 'fucking around with our kids' as you put it."

"Mmhm. And we appreciate it, believe me." Jaina gave Luna's nipple a last kiss and just a hint of a nip, then switched to the other breast. "We're gonna be ok, right?"

"Yes, baby. We're gonna be fine."

"Good."

Jaina stayed nestled nakedly with her mother for a bit longer, until a very distinct clearing of a throat reminded her that they were in a public park and not safely at home. Jaina was glad to see it was only Riley and Mary finally back. She couldn't really deal with more drama and emotions right now.

"Finished up?" Jaina asked.

"Yes. We've been trying to find you."

"Oh. Sorry."

"Luckily we heard some murmurs of 'kinky shit' over this way or we never would have found you."

Jaina went warm and pink as she stood up, but shook it off easily enough. "Wasn't kinky. It was just..." She trailed off looking at Luna, then herself, then at the leash in her hand connecting the both of them. Whoever had been discussing them didn't even know everything, like their relationship or their butt plugs. "You know what, fair enough."

"You gonna put your clothes back on?" Riley asked.

Jaina shook her head. "Nah. Don't think so."

"Of course you're not."

Jaina grinned. "Don't look at me like that. Don't think I can't see the pussy all over both your faces."

"Us? Look who's talking."

Riley pointed at Luna's face, which was indeed just as shiny from Jaina's pussy. Jaina just shrugged and moved in to lick Luna a little cleaner. Riley and Mary, too, licked each other off a bit.

It really didn't help much overall, but it was fun.

It was a bit of a calmer walk back, to some degree. Everyone had had their fun, and at least one orgasm to take the edge off. They were still very noticeable, though, and more naked than before on average, thanks to Jaina carrying her clothes instead of wearing them. And since the girls still had to stare at their moms' bare backsides the whole time, complete with shiny jewels to always catch their eyes, the lack of horniness didn't last.

Riley was the first to get fidgety. "Here, hold Mom for a sec," she said, handing over her leash to Jaina.

Jaina watched with casual amusement as Riley pulled her clothes off right on the sidewalk. "Getting all nakey, huh?"

"Well everyone else is."

"You're such a horny little thing."

"Don't even start with me. You're a bad influence."

"Nuh uh."

"Yuh huh."

"Whatever."

"Children, please," Luna said. "Behave yourselves."

Jaina just grinned at her mom trying to assert some authority. It wasn't something she was used to right now, and her outfit wasn't lending itself well to the attempt. "Sorry, Mom," she said with no sincerity at all. "Hold these, please?"

Luna helpfully took Jaina's clothes to carry them for her, and Mary did the same for Riley. The younger girls were left with their hands relatively free, excepting the leashes.

Jaina put her free hand to good use as they resumed walking. She slid her fingers down Riley's ass crack and felt up her butthole.

"We gotta get you a plug for next time too. You don't match."

Riley fingered Jaina's plug in revenge. "Yeah, well... maybe." She leaned closer.

Luna and Mary held hands the rest of the way while carrying their daughters' things in their other hands. It was kind of sweet, especially now that Jaina had confirmed they had a total thing for each other. As if it could have been anything else.

Jaina and Riley fingered each other's buttholes, in contrast to their moms' sweeter display of affection. By the time they got home, Jaina had worked two fingers inside Riley's ass up to the second knuckle.

"Ok," Riley admitted softly as they unclipped their moms and let them run back to the backyard, all naked and horny from their walk. "Maybe I should have a butt plug."

Jaina beamed. "Thought so."

****

Kaden had Alanna and Olivia all to himself for a while. He could sense Alanna eyeing up the opportunity as soon as the girls left on their walk. And, indeed, it didn't take long for her to crawl up to where he was lying out in a lounger and start nuzzling at his cock.

"Oh hello," Kaden murmured, stretching out and enjoying Alanna's naughty little kisses.

"Finally get some time with you," Alanna said.

Kaden patted her head. "Feeling ignored?"

"Maybe. Feeling kinda horny mostly."

"Oh yeah? Why's that?"

Alanna snorted. "Really?"

"You know. Specifically."

"Well... someone's got me all plugged up."

Kaden nodded and craned his neck. Alanna lifted her hips, sticking her butt up just enough that he could catch the glint of her butt plug. "Working for you, huh?"

Alanna growled in her throat. "The things you and your sister do to me... things I haven't even toyed with for how many years?"

"Like butt stuff?"

"Like that. And speaking of which, you two..."

Kaden's cock twitched and he sighed happily at the memory of cumming in Jaina's ass. Alanna gave him a long, lingering lick as though sensing exactly where his mind had just gone.

"I really didn't expect that from her."

"No?"

"No."

"I couldn't quite decide whether it was all a show for our benefit, or whether it was real."

"What, like I faked fucking her butt?"

"No, but like, the connection and stuff. You two are so close, you know? I don't know any other brother and sister like you."

"I mean... me either. We're pretty unique."

"Mmhm." Alanna gave Kaden's cock a few more kisses, then sucked his balls a bit. "I never would have even considered fucking my brother before I watched you guys together. I mean, it's not really something that would happen anyway."

Kaden grinned. "But you've thought about it now."

"I have. Maybe when we were younger..."

"And then there's Orson."

"Oh god. Don't remind me. He's getting so bad."

"Him? Or you?"

"Both, I guess. I mean, I could just stop being naked around him so much. Maybe then he wouldn't grind on me all the time, whenever he gets the chance."

"Might be too late. He might be addicted."

"Could be. God I'm such a bad mom."

Kaden groaned as Alanna took his cock in her mouth and started slowly bobbing up and down on it. "Beg to differ."

Kaden just enjoyed having Alanna sucking him off for a bit. He couldn't blame Orson at all for wanting to grind on her, or even more. He already enjoyed her, and being family certainly hadn't stopped him yet.

While Alanna sucked him, Kaden's eyes eventually drifted to Olivia, who was watching and had a hand busy between her legs, rubbing her little pussy. Kaden grinned and beckoned her over, but she seemed torn about wanting to or not. Her hesitance only lasted until Alanna gestured as well, inviting her to share.

Olivia settled shyly next to Alanna, still rubbing her pussy as she got a much better and closer look at the action. Alanna showed off a bit, taking long strokes of her lips up and down Kaden's shaft and making sure it was sloppy. She then pulled off with an audible pop and looked at Olivia.

Cautiously, Olivia leaned in and, with Alanna's encouragement, licked Kaden's cock. She rubbed herself even more energetically as she got into it and became more confident in lavishing oral attention on Kaden.

Alanna joined back in with Olivia, teaming up to make Kaden squirm and moan with only their mouths. They nibbled on him together, occasionally sitting back and letting the other have him to herself for a moment.

"Can't believe I'm doing this stuff," Olivia mumbled.

"I can," Alanna said. "He and Jay just have a way about them."

"Unf. They do. I used to babysit them. I don't know what happened."

"I hear ya. I remember this one when he was younger. Used to be such a sweet little thing. Always seemed such an innocent when he'd hang out with Orson."

"Now look at what he seduces mommies into." Olivia sucked one of Kaden's balls in her mouth, held it there, then let it pop out. "He's such a bad boy now."

Kaden wisely stayed silent, opting not to protest that Alanna and Olivia were the ones who'd chosen to come play with his cock. He'd just been lying there and they'd knelt down with him to slobber all over his dick.

Though to be fair, he usually was more of an instigator. It was more likely for him to kneel down by one of them and start eating pussy or ass than for them to start sucking on him, so maybe they had a point.

"Did you see how casually they just plugged us all too?" Alanna said. "It's been forever since anyone tried to put anything in my ass. Then the other day this one just goes for the butt plug. And again today with all of us. Like he and his sister own our butts or something."

Olivia squirmed and reached back to touch her butt plug. "I've never had a plug in before," she admitted. "It's so weird. But... nice? Like, full in kind of a good way."

"Mmhm. How long before you think he tries to fuck us like he did to Jaina?"

Olivia moaned and shook her head. "He wouldn't."

"Pff, really? Someone's in denial." Alanna made firm eye contact and swallowed Kaden's cock whole, before pulling off again. "You can taste his sister's bum on him still. You think he'd hesitate to take our asses if he wanted?"

"Are you trying to convince me to do butt stuff with you?" Kaden asked. "Because it sounds like you are."

Alanna shook her head. "Nope. Just saying it wouldn't surprise me if I'm lying out sunbathing one of these times and you just decide you wanna go for it."

Kaden's cock twitched and dribbled more precum as he imagined it. Alanna stretched out lazily, beautiful mommy-ass just sitting there all tempting and shiny with its plug. And then pulling her plug out and replacing it with his dick.

"Well now that you've put the thought it my head..."

"Ha, right. You were already thinking about it."

Kaden suspected Alanna was projecting onto him somewhat. That she was, in fact, the one thinking about these things.

"If you say so."

"I do." Alanna gave him a last lick, then stood. "But I'm definitely not gonna let you get away with it so easily."

"No?"

"No."

Alanna straddled Kaden and lowered herself, dropping her pussy to the head of his erection. She grabbed his cock and rubbed it back and forth on her a bit, smearing her copious arousal with his flowing precum, then lowered herself further, casually taking him in her pussy like it was no big thing.

Olivia sat back on her heels, watching with great fascination. She couldn't seem to decide between rubbing her pussy and toying with her butt plug, so she did both.

Kaden loved feeling Alanna slowly sink down on him until he was fully inside her. Her butt plug pressed against him from her ass, making her that much tighter.

On a whim, Kaden reached around and fingered Alanna's plug. He pressed and wiggled it, and even pulled it out a little and let it slide back in. Alanna growled and started riding him like the horny mommy she was.

"Maybe I will just go for your butt one of these days," Kaden said.

"Bad boy!"

"I think you want me to."

"No way. Not even my husband does that stuff."

"You're fucking me harder every time it gets mentioned."

Alanna shook her head wildly. "I'm not."

"You are," Olivia said softly. "Do you actually want him to?"

"Nooo."

Alanna kept bouncing hard on Kaden and didn't even stop when she came. She kept going until he came too, then hissed in pleasure as she got all cummed inside.

"Bad boy," Alanna murmured, still gently rocking around a bit before actually get off him. "Alright, Livy, your turn."

Olivia's eyes went wide. "Uh, what? No. I don't think so."

"Yep. Your turn."

"I've done too much stuff already I shouldn't."

"So? That's kinda what we all do every day. That's what this is for."

Kaden nodded. "She's kinda right. But you don't have to do anything you don't want."

Olivia was still rubbing her pussy, though only with small, slow movements now like maybe it wouldn't be noticed if she was more subtle about it. "You promised it'd just be massages and stuff."

Kaden grinned charmingly. "Pussy massage?"

"Bad!"

"Could do your butt."

"Badder!" Olivia hesitated. "I've really never done that stuff. I don't think I could actually handle it."

"Why not? You took that plug so nicely."

"That's different."

"Oh for god's sake, Livy," Alanna said. "You clearly need a cum. Just use Kaden for it. You don't have to let him cum or anything. But this is his summer job. Let him earn his pay."

"Actually... Jay kinda keeps spending most of 'my pay' on stuff for the daycare. Reinvesting."

"Well... ok, fine then. Do it anyway, though."

Olivia was such a horny little thing. She clearly wanted to be good, but her desire for Kaden's dick was winning. "It does look like fun..."

"It is," Alanna assured her.

"You must have thought about it before," Kaden said. "While you were spying and stuff."

"Ooh, that's right," Alanna said. "If you were watching, then you definitely gotta do it now."

"I... how does that follow?" Olivia asked, wrinkling her nose in mild confusion.

"Maybe it doesn't. But still."

Olivia moved slowly, legs and arms trembling as she crawled up with Kaden and straddled him. "You can't tell anyone."

"We're very discreet," Kaden said. "Well, except for sometimes when we're very not."

"Kaden!"

"What, seriously, it'll be fine. It's safe here. No one minds."

Alanna held Kaden's cock steady and urged Olivia down onto him. Olivia gasped as his cock brushed her pussy, then whimpered softly as he parted her lips and penetrated slightly inside.

Once she got going, Olivia didn't need any more prodding. She sank quickly and efficiently the rest of the way down, fully taking Kaden like a pro, and not quite so much like the shy, uncertain mommy she had previously pretended to be.

"Why does that feel so goooddd?" Olivia asked, eyes half closed in sudden pleasure.

Alanna giggled softly. "Eighteen year old cock. It's something else, I tell ya."

"I should be too old for this."

"You'd think so, wouldn't you. Turns out it might just get better."

Olivia was already bouncing, enjoying this moment of illicit sexy fun times. Her protests were falling away. She probably recognized no one was paying much attention anyway, let alone when she was actively riding the source of her sexual confusion.

Kaden just enjoyed it at first. Enjoyed Olivia giving in to what she really wanted, and the benefits he got from her desires.

"See, why couldn't you have done stuff like this back when you babysat me and Jay?"

Olivia snorted. "You really were way too young back then. Now you're just... kinda too young."

"Makes a difference," Alanna agreed. "At least you're technically legal now. And your mom wouldn't murder us over riding you like this."

"Mom's pretty cool about stuff as it turns out."

"Only 'cause you're fucking her too. Can you imagine if you weren't? She wouldn't be happy with us. Not at all."

Kaden shrugged. Alanna might be right. It wasn't really a point of active concern for him these days.

"I'm gonna have to let you babysit me again sometime," Kaden said. "Just for the fun of it."

Olivia shook her head and kept bouncing on him.

"How's she gonna babysit you if you're looking after her now?" Alanna asked. "If anything, you're the naughty babysitter taking sexy advantage."

Kaden considered. "Yeah. Maybe I can live with that. Not quite the same, though."

Still, he could kind of picture it. He could imagine the fantasy of Olivia looking after him like the old days. Not that there'd been much to it other than keeping a general eye on him and Jaina, but he could conjure images of Olivia tucking them in at their current ages and... helping them relax before bed. Whether it be pre-bed blowjobs and pussy licking, or full on threeway sex.

Alanna helpfully rubbed Olivia's clit for her as she started whining and whimpering, getting close to cumming. Alanna's touch went nicely with Kaden deep inside her, stuffing her mommy-pussy all full when she bottomed out on him. She got a much needed orgasm in while taking her first ride on Kaden.

Kaden half expected her to be done at that point. That maybe she'd go back to her uncertainty and questioning what she was doing.

If anything, after a brief pause, Olivia started riding him even harder, bracing herself on his chest and letting her tits dangle closer. He couldn't help cupping and fondling them at that point.

"Careful," Alanna said with mild amusement. "He might cum in you if you keep that up."

"Can't," Olivia panted. "That would be... bad."

Kaden didn't fight it. Olivia said she didn't want him to cum in her, but she kept riding him with a wild look in her eyes. Kept right on fucking him despite increasingly amused warnings from Alanna, and a few from him as well.

Olivia got the load of cum in her cunny that she professed not to want. She hissed in unconcealed pleasure as she got all filled up with it. Her pussy becoming a sexy, creamy mess.

"You really can't tell anyone about this," Olivia said.

"Don't worry. I-"

"We're baaa-aaack!"

Olivia froze and went crimson as the rest of their group returned from their walk.

Luna and Mary sauntered past first, unclipped from their leashes but with collars still around their necks. Jaina and Riley were just behind them, somehow naked as well even though they should have been fully clothed. At least to the extent that any of them were ever clothed these days, which tended to be at a bare minimum even in public.

Jaina casually patted Olivia's head as she neared, then leaned in for a tender kiss with Kaden. "Glad to see you all had fun without us."

"We managed somehow," Kaden said with a straight face, as though Olivia wasn't still sitting on his dick with a fresh load of cum in her pussy.

Olivia remained right where she was until everyone had kind of settled down again. She was still quite pink, but not quite as mortified as she had been initially. It probably helped that no one had made any kind of bother about her fucking Kaden and getting creampied. They'd accepted it as easily as they would anyone else nakedly straddling him in the afternoon sun.

Finally, Olivia pulled herself out of Kaden's lap. Alanna gave Kaden a quick clean with her tongue, then she and Olivia spent some time comparing their cummy pussies. Olivia got more at ease with the whole thing as they chatted and giggled, and she even let Alanna get a feel of how gooey she was inside.

1...345678