Mommy Daycare Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Kaden's lap vacated, Jaina was quick to claim it. She came over, dropped herself on top of him, and snuggled up all cozy.

"Hey there," Kaden said.

"Mmm. Hello."

"How'd you lose your clothes?"

"Long story."

"You got horny?"

"... ok, short story."

"If you give me a minute, we can probably do something about that."

Jaina shook her head, then nuzzled deeper against Kaden. "Nah, it's ok. I just want to cuddle for now. Mom ate me out before we came back."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"In the middle of the street or what?"

"Not quite that boldly. But yeah. Close."

"Huh. And you didn't put your clothes on after?"

"Right."

"And you're not horny from walking back like that?"

"... well I kinda am. But... aw jeez, Kay. I had these whole conversations while we were out. And now I realize I still gotta talk to you about some stuff." Jaina sighed. "I need to recover mentally a bit. Can we just cuddle for now?"

"Yeah. Of course. But, uh, I mean I'm pretty curious now what you're talking about."

"It's not a convo for in front of all the moms."

"Oh sure. Makes sense."

Kaden wrapped his arms around his sister and just held her warmly. He was pretty sure whatever she wanted to tell him wasn't a bad thing. Not under the circumstances. He'd be ok with whatever it was, he was sure. It was curiousity, was all.

Just snuggling together was nice all by itself anyway. He'd just finished in two mommies shortly ago, so he wasn't particularly looking for sexy times at the moment.

He'd always be ready for sex with Jaina, if that's what was happening. But some quiet moments for other stuff were very nice too, and didn't really happen that often for them. They were too busy and/or horny most of the time.

Kaden sighed happily and played with Jaina's hair while she was curled up with him. It would be kind of nice to do more of this kind of stuff.

The rest of the day passed in slow and lazy fashion. Mostly sunbathing, swimming, drinking, and a surprisingly restrained amount of casual sex.

Jaina spent an awful lot of that time snuggling with Kaden, which made it difficult for them to keep up with their duties. No one seemed to mind all that much. If anything, they found it rather adorable, which Kaden wasn't quite sure about, though he definitely agreed they looked good together.

Eventually, Olivia wandered off back home, still all naked and plugged. Alanna got picked up shortly after, and popped her butt plug out before heading to Orson's car.

"Hold on to this for me, please," Alanna said, pressing her plug to Kaden's lips.

Kaden opened up and let her holster her butt plug in his mouth, still freshly warm from having been up her ass all afternoon. He sucked in gently like the sexy pacifier it was.

"How's my pussy look?" Alanna asked, spreading her legs a little wider as she stood for Jaina's inspection.

Jaina leaned forward and examined critically. "Looks like a bit of cum leaking out there." She lapped at Alanna's pussy a few times, then gave it a final soft pat. "All good to go."

"Thanks. See you tomorrow."

"See ya."

Kaden kept sucking Alanna's plug as he watched her ass swaying away. He had the urge to tackle her and eat her butt as he both watched and tasted it. Probably best to restrain himself.

He spat out Alanna's plug once she had been driven off. "You think Orson's gonna find out how much I've been fucking his mom?"

Jaina giggled. "Maybe. Who knows. Probably he'll try to fuck her at some point and find your cum already in her."

"You think?"

"I dunno. Maybe."

"I don't know if Alanna would go that far with him."

"Why not? Mom went that far with us. And Alanna's already being all nakey and teasing with him. Doesn't he, like, grind on her and stuff sometimes?"

"I think so, yeah."

'Yeah. She'll probably fuck him at some point. She's smart enough not to let it be right after you've cummed in her, I assume."

"Hm. Probably."

Jaina sighed. "Oh the web of deceit and corruption. What ever happened to our innocence?"

"Went out the door that first day Mom showed herself off naked, probably?"

"Hehe, yeah, maybe."

"I jerked off to her that first day, you know. Wasn't happy about it. But I did."

"Ooh. Bad boy. It took me at least until, what, the second or third day to rub one out to her."

"Ha, oh wow. You too, huh?"

"Yep." Jaina kissed Kaden's cheek. "I love the heck out of you, you know."

"I am vaguely aware, yes."

Luna and Mary came over together, holding hands all shy and giggly.

"Is it ok if Mary sleeps over tonight?" Luna asked.

"What did Riley say?" Jaina asked lightly.

"She said it was ok."

"Then it must be ok. Right, Kay?"

Kaden nodded, taking in the moms' beaming faces. "Definitely ok."

Luna and Mary scurried off inside together.

"What's the deal with them anyway?" Kaden asked. "They've never wanted to have a sleepover before."

"We had a talk," Jaina murmured. "I think they're, like, getting to be a thing."

"Yeah?

"Yeah."

"Oh. That's nice. Kinda cute."

"Isn't it though?

"You think they're gonna, like, only want to fuck each other or something?"

Jaina snorted. "Not likely. Like if... if I fell for you or something, I wouldn't want us to be exclusive or anything."

"Oh. Wait, what?"

"Just if, I said."

Kaden frowned. Jaina's tone was casual, but she'd been cuddled nakedly on him for a while, and she couldn't hide the sudden tensing in her whole body. Something was up.

"Jay?"

"Hm?"

"What do you want to tell me?"

"Nuffin'."

"Yes you do."

"Ugh. No. It feels dumb now."

"Fuck's sake," Riley muttered, standing and stretching. "I'm going inside. This is gonna be painful, I can sense it."

"Hey! No eavesdropping," Jaina said.

"Well go somewhere private next time. Don't blame me."

Jaina fidgeted against Kaden until Riley was out of earshot. "I don't want to ruin anything," she said quietly.

"I can't imagine you will."

"Well... I don't know. Shit. I fell for you, I guess. Or I'm in the process of it." Jaina sighed heavily. "I don't really know how it happened."

"I mean... all the sex probably helped."

"Ha, yeah. True. And the physical intimacy."

"Sure."

"... so?"

"So what?"

"So does that freak you out?"

"Why would it?"

"'Cause maybe your sister's in love with you or something."

"Oh. Yeah, no, that doesn't freak me out." Kaden considered carefully for a moment. "I wanna say like I maybe kinda knew it? But I don't know that I did. It just... it doesn't surprise me to hear it, I guess."

"Oh. Well... good."

"But I also don't really know if... if I feel the same? Not exactly."

"That's fair. I mean, I'm not asking for anything to change. Except for, like, more snuggles maybe. Some alone time."

Kaden grinned. "That sounds nice. We should get to relax some too. And I'd like to relax more with you, honestly. You snuggle good."

"Mmhm. I'm sure it's not just the fact that I'm always naked for you, and currently have lots of your cum up my ass."

"Not just that, no."

"Oh good."

****

Jaina felt a lot better knowing that Kaden was ok with her feelings. She even had a sense that he'd feel the same sooner or later. Maybe that was wishful thinking, but she believed.

Kaden got started making a lasagna for supper. Jaina went to check on Luna and Mary.

The moms were all locked up in Luna's room, and some very naughty sounds floated through the door. Jaina smiled and listened for a moment, then padded away and left them to it.

Jaina went back to Kaden and teased him while he tried to cook food for everyone. He was so cute in his apron, being all domestic and shit. Jaina hung around all nakey, sometimes playing with herself and moaning, but mostly kneeling behind him and finding something to lick or nibble on.

Kaden spent a lot of time hard and uncomfortable, leaking precum all over. Jaina was occasionally able to squeeze between his legs and clean some up for him, but had to spend far more time sucking his balls or eating his ass.

"Jeez, do you two never quit?" Riley asked, sneaking in behind them.

"I think you'll find I'm being good," Kaden said. "Jay's the horny little thing at the moment."

"Uh huh. Sure. And you standing there all mostly naked with your apron and stuff is, what, you being good?"

Jaina giggled. "She doesn't believe you, Kay."

"Yes, I got that."

Jaina crooked a finger at Riley. "Come play while we wait?"

"I was gonna take a shower..."

"You can do that later."

Riley didn't take much convincing, really. She slid to her knees next to Jaina, and together they tormented Kaden even more mercilessly. They giggled and cooed over him, licking, sucking, and caressing. They even made a game of trying to stick fingers up his butt before he swatted them away. Jaina had more successes than Riley, mostly by virtue of being more aggressive about her attempts.

Kaden finally put the lasagna in the oven in spite of the girls doing their level best to distract him from his task. He pulled his apron off and marched back over to them, cock hard, throbbing, and dripping on the floor with each swaying step.

Jaina watched with an eager smile, kneeling with her hands on her thighs like a good slutty sister. Riley, too, was entranced and waiting.

"You two are baaad."

"Pff." Jaina tossed her hair flippantly. "Look who's talking? You walking over here pointing that thing at us like that."

"Your fault. Entirely your own damn fault."

Kaden stuck his pulsing erection between Jaina and Riley. Jaina was quick to dive on it, and Riley was only just behind her.

They shared Kaden from both sides, each sucking on him while playing with their pussies. They weren't firm about sticking to their own sides. Sometimes they got caught up in trying to kiss or meet tongues around his shaft.

Gradually they moved into alternating blowjobs, with one girl bobbing her mouth on him while the other murmured encouragement or bent down further to go for his balls.

"Unf. You're gonna make me blow," Kaden grunted.

Jaina rubbed herself hard. "Yes please."

"On your faces?"

"Where else?"

Riley was mid-blowjob and flushed slightly, but kept sucking. She was rubbing herself almost as frenetically as Jaina.

As promised, Kaden exploded and did his best to cover the girls' pretty, smiling faces. They pressed their heads together and kept their mouths open to catch some of the cum, but lots of it landed on foreheads, noses, cheeks, and chins.

They were absolutely coated. Jaina got herself off while sharing a lovely, messy, brotherly facial with Riley. Riley was panting but not quite there. Jaina helped her out by kissing her, swapping cum, and taking over rubbing Riley's pussy for her.

Kaden just watched in awe as the cummy girls got all close and intimate, Riley nearing orgasm and finally having a nice cum of her own.

Jaina smiled and licked more brother-cum off Riley's lips while waiting for her to recover. "Shower now?"

Riley nodded. "Probably best."

"I don't know. You look good like that," Kaden said.

Jaina stuck her tongue out at him. "Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you? Hot nakey girls wearing your cum all the time. Especially your sis-ter."

Kaden groaned. "I don't know why you're saying that sarcastically."

"Yeah, Jay," Riley said. "Obviously he'd like that. So would you."

Jaina tried to protest, but gave it up. Who was she kidding? Of course she'd love it.

Jaina and Riley made out some more while letting the shower warm up. Licking each other's faces somewhat clean gave them a nice snack while waiting for supper, and meant wasting less cum as they got all squeaky clean.

They helped each other wash off in the shower, giggling and moaning at the excuse to feel each other up and get a bit naughty. Jaina eventually gave up on the pretense and knelt down under the shower spray to eat Riley out.

Riley cooed and let Jaina make her cum, then they got back to showering. They washed each other's hair, getting just as intimate with mutually massaging their scalps as they wanted.

"You want to clean out your butt?" Riley asked.

"Why would I?"

"It's all full of cum, isn't it?"

"Mmhm. That"s my cum. I earned it."

"Fair enough."

"What about you? You want a load cum up your butt?"

"Kay'd have to get in my ass."

"Yep."

"Kinda seems like that's your guys' thing."

"Only for now. I got him first, that's what matters. One of the moms'll try anal pretty soon. I can sense it."

"Uh huh. What makes you think I want to try it though?"

"The way you were playing with yourself while you watched. I saw you looking."

"It was hot. What do you want from me?"

"I want to know if you want to try. If you do, I want to be with you when you do it."

Riley shrugged. "I don't know, really. But if for some reason it happens, you can be right there, ok?"

"Good."

Jaina and Riley finished up and dried off, all clean and pristine, excepting Jaina's ass which was still very naughty and messy inside.

They pranced back down to tease Kaden some while they waited for supper. Two naked, horny, very clean girls looking to get dirty again.

Supper wasn't any more innocent than the rest of it. Jaina, Riley, Kaden, Luna, and Mary all sat around naked in various stages of arousal and satisfaction, all ostensibly there to eat. No one's hands stayed to themselves, though, and at any given time it was about a fifty-fifty that someone would be under the table finding something sexier to eat.

The girls put their moms to bed later on, each putting on a strapon and pounding their respective mommy until she was all happy and worn out. Or at least seemed to be.

Jaina and Riley had only just tucked Luna and Mary in, kissed them goodnight, and crept back out of the room when they heard giggles and the shifting of bedsprings behind them.

Riley rolled her eyes. "They could have at least waited until we were out of earshot."

Jaina grinned. "They're excited. It's their first sleepover."

"I know. But they need to get some sleep."

"They probably will."

"When? Between licking each other out?"

"Maybe. I don't know." Jaina put her arm around Riley and led her away, letting their moms have their fun. "Let's go play with my brother. Leave them be."

"Yeah, ok. I could be down for that. Fucking Mom got me kinda worked up."

"Mmhm. Strapons are fun, but they don't really get you off while you're the one wearing one."

"Kind of a problem."

"Yep."

They grabbed Kaden. Riley had taken her strapon off, but Jaina left hers on. Riley seemed ok with it when Jaina started fucking her while she sucked off Kaden at the same time.

"Kinda horny tonight are ya Ri?" Kaden asked, watching in fascination as Jaina fucked Riley's pussy.

Riley couldn't answer while sucking Kaden off.

"She's always been a horny girl," Jaina said for her, making Riley grunt in protest. "Think we finally got her around to being comfortable with it. You shoulda seen her go off with her mom in the park earlier. Very naughty."

Riley mumbled something around Kaden's dick, but wouldn't stop long enough to speak clearly.

"She certainly seems more comfortable," Kaden agreed, petting Riley's head while she sucked on him.

Riley let the sibs impale her from both ends until she came, then she opted to ride Kaden's spitty cock. Jaina just watched Riley's ass bounce up and down for a moment, wondering if she could get away with what she wanted to do. She decided she probably could. It was at least worth the attempt.

Jaina sucked on a pair of her fingers, then rubbed them against Riley's butthole. Riley slowed down a bit and stuck her butt out more. She was definitely a horny girl today. It was very nice to see.

With some more spit, Jaina sneaked her fingers right up in Riley's tight little bum. Riley moaned and got all wiggly, seeming torn between bouncing on Kaden more, or letting Jaina finger her ass. She compromised and tried to do both.

Jaina finger-banged Riley's butt while she was busy rocking around on Kaden. She was so damn tight and horny. Jaina needed to get in that booty. She needed to.

It took the liberal application of some proper lube, but Jaina did it. She stretched out Riley's little ass and worked her way deeper inside while Riley panted and wriggled slowly atop Kaden.

"Oh god. I can't take you both," Riley said, sounding a tad dazed.

"Sure you can," Jaina said. "No reason why not."

"I can feel you pushing inside," Kaden murmured, making Jaina smile.

Sharing Riley. Such a nice sibling bonding moment. Not directly fucking each other, but something arguably just as intimate in its own way. Certainly as inappropriate.

"I'm too full!" Riley protested. "My ass can't take it. And Kay's still in meee."

"Mmhm. Nice, isn't it?" Jaina purred.

Riley shook her head, but was already rocking around, fucking herself on both Kaden and Jaina as she moved. Double penetrating herself on the sexy sibs.

Jaina let Riley do a lot of the work, but kept trying to push just a little deeper at every opportunity. Eventually, Jaina and Kaden both got themselves fully buried in Riley. She was pinned between them, unable to move unless one of them pulled out some and gave her room to wiggle.

"Oh fuuuccck," Riley breathed. "I'm gonna be sore tomorrow."

"But in such a good way," Jaina said.

"Well... yeah. But still."

Riley cooed and whimpered as the brother and sister team fucked her together, stuffing her all full over and over, making good use of her pussy and ass at the same time.

Riley went wild as she came like that, trapped between Jaina and Kaden, pinned on their respective strapon and cock.

Jaina pulled out and fingered Riley some to get a sense of what she'd done to her ass. There was a definite stretched gape there.

There was no way Riley was really all that worried about being sore tomorrow though, since she climbed off Kaden's dick, then sat back on it, taking it up her butt this time. Jaina felt some satisfaction at getting Riley's ass first, but it was definitely best that she and Kaden got to share.

Maybe that was the key. Have some things just for them every now and then, and in other cases always being ready to share and do stuff together. That was basically how things were anyway. No one really had anything special with Kaden that Jaina wasn't allowed to be part of. It maybe just felt that way sometimes, which was the source of a few rare pangs of jealousy.

Watching Riley get her bum all cummed, Jaina didn't feel any jealousy at all. She'd had the first messy butt, which was important, and she knew Kaden would cum in her ass again anytime she wanted.

"You know I'll have to plug you now," Jaina said as she shimmied out of her strapon harness. "Gotta keep your mess all up in there."

Riley nodded, all flushed from sexy times, cumming and getting cummed in. "Yeah. Alright. Go for it."

Jaina hadn't expected it to be that easy, especially with Riley having taken the edge off her crazed horniness. Jaina scrambled off anyway to retrieve a butt plug before Riley changed her mind.

The girls let Kaden admire them afterward, each showing off a pretty bum all cummed in and plugged with a cute, shiny heart.

Of course, Jaina couldn't let Riley have all the double penetration fun. She made Riley wear the strapon so she could ride her while Kaden fucked her butt. Jaina got a second load of brother-cum up her ass before she was properly ready for bed.

The three of them snuggled together to sleep, all happy, satisfied, and cozy. And, in two of the cases, with some well stretched and messed bumholes.

****

Kaden had to go get Olivia the next few mornings. He wasn't quite sure if she was shy to come back again, or if she just wanted the excuse to have him alone for a short time.

He got her over that little phase by taking a cue from Jaina and bringing a collar with him. Olivia went wide-eyed at the sight of it and the leash dangling from his hand. Her eyes flicked down to his hard cock swaying closer too, of course, but her attention was largely on the collar.

1...345678