Mommy Daycare Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does it look?" Jaina murmured.

"Hot," Kaden said immediately.

Riley thought a moment longer. "Cute," she said. "Especially with your butt kinda red too."

Riley gave Jaina's ass a smack. Then a couple more. Jaina squirmed, trying to dodge the slaps, but then Kaden joined in and she just had to roll over to protect her backside.

"Mean," Jaina said.

"It's only 'cause you got me all interested in your butt now," Kaden said.

"You always loved it."

"Yeah. But I never fucked it before. That makes it way more fascinating."

"He's right," Riley said. "Makes me almost wanna try butt stuff."

Kaden grinned at Riley. "Oh really?"

Riley skipped back. "I said almost. Not that I wanna."

"You won't know until you try."

"You just stay right there."

Kaden laughed and made a lunge for Riley, who squealed indignantly and darted back again. The two of them took off, tearing around chasing one another all nakedly.

Jaina rolled her eyes and stayed right where she was. Honestly it looked like fun, but she would have liked a few more quiet moments with her brother. Still, she was the one who'd insisted on fucking so publicly. She knew what she was getting into doing stuff like that.

Watching Kaden and Riley chase, play-fight, and even fall to the ground wrestling kept Jaina distracted. She rubbed herself some more, feeling the difference it made having her butt recently fucked and now plugged, and being all anally filled up with cum.

There was maybe a twinge of jealousy at Riley playing with her brother so soon after, but Riley also had more difficulty letting go and just enjoying everything, so it was kind of nice too. Jaina wondered if Riley would ever go for getting her butt stretched too. Or even just a butt plug.

A shadow fell across Jaina and she turned her head. Luna stood there, gazing down affectionately. At a silent request, Jaina patted her lap and let her mom sit down all snuggly with her.

"How you doing, baby?" Luna asked softly.

"Good. Why?"

"Because I saw everything."

"Obviously. Everyone did."

"It's ok if you're feeling things, you know."

Jaina flushed. "What are you reading my mind now or something?"

"I'm your mother," Luna said, stroking Jaina's head. "I know you."

Jaina shrugged uncomfortably. "There's maybe some stuff," she admitted.

"Yes?"

"But... I don't think now's the time."

Luna nodded and considered. "What about..." She blushed. "This is such a bad suggestion."

"What?"

"What about if we went for a walk?"

Jaina grinned. "Oh really?"

"Just to get some space."

"Uh huh. You liiiked last time, huh?"

"I... I mean..."

Jaina snickered. "Bad mommy. You just wanna show off some more, don't you?"

"Don't pretend like you don't enjoy the thought."

"Ok. You got me there. You're really just gonna go for it though?"

Luna shrugged. "Mary and I might have been talking about it. And I maybe got a little excited thinking about doing it again."

"You'd have to be on a leash again."

"I know."

"And does Mary want to go?"

"I... think she does. She's shy about it though."

"Well she would be."

"We can just go the two of us for now, if you want."

Jaina's lips quirked at the thought of a mother and daughter walk, just the two of them, Luna naked and leashed alongside her. But on the other hand, two moms...

One cum just hadn't been enough. Jaina was still a horny little thing, and it was battling her deeper, less sexual emotions.

Plus, while alone time with her mom would help, Jaina kind of felt like she needed her best friend's support too.

"We should see if Mary and Riley want to go too."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." Jaina called over to Riley. "Hey, Ri! Stop fucking my brother for a sec and come here, would you?"

Riley made a sound of annoyance. "I'm not fucking anyone. He just keeps tackling me and shit."

"What, you think I can't see who was just on top? Please."

"Oh whatever." Riley came over, looking a bit flushed from wrestling with Kaden. "What's up?"

"Wanna take our moms for a walk?"

Riley looked at Luna, then over at Mary who was pretending not to watch with interest. "A walk?"

"Yeah. Get them some exercise."

"What am I missing here?"

Jaina grinned slyly. "You'll find out if you come with."

"This is something naughty, isn't it?"

"Yep."

"Getting your butt fucked wasn't enough?"

Jaina felt her ass squeeze involuntarily around the brand new butt plug inside her. "Apparently not. But, uh, it's not all about that."

"No? Huh." Riley studied Jaina's face for a moment. "Alright. I better come find out what this is all about."

"Good." Jaina looked over at Kaden. "Kay, you watch the fort for a bit, yeah?"

"On it!"

Jaina and Riley got quickly dressed, just in some light, skimpy shirts and shorts. Jaina only bothered with panties because she didn't want to soak through her shorts right away. With her cummy, plugged ass, her pussy just kept leaking.

The girls lovingly collared and leashed their mothers, leaving them naked except for shoes. Jaina took a moment after settling Luna's collar to slip a hand down to her pussy. She met Luna's eyes and grinned at her, finding her little cunny to be all wet in anticipation.

"Don't get too excited, Mom," Jaina whispered. "It'll all be running down your thighs at this rate."

"I can't help it," Luna said. "You know that."

"Mmhm." Jaina gave Luna's slit a soft pat, then stepped back, leash in hand. "Everyone ready?"

Mary looked much shyer and more anxious about things than Luna. Riley still appeared dubious about the whole plan, but seemed fine to go along with it.

Luna took Mary's hand and led her down the driveway. Mary stuck close beside her, half cowering as though Luna made some kind of adequate barrier between her and the rest of the street.

Jaina and Riley followed along behind, letting their moms take the whole length of their leashes. At first, all they could do was watch the twin mommy asses swaying in front of them, plugs shining in the sun.

"Oh my god, they're really doing it," Riley moaned softly.

"Mmhm."

"I never thought Mom would do something like this. You guys have done it before?"

"Once, yeah. Didn't properly mean to, in a sense. But Mom should get out for more exercise, really, and she was being kind of petulant about it."

"I mean... she is your mom. She can make her own decisions."

"Sure. But she likes these kind of walks, so it all kinda works out."

Riley shook her head in disbelief, but couldn't stop staring at the women ahead of them. Their moms. Naked, plugged, leashed, and showing off to anyone who looked their way.

Jaina sighed happily, feeling the plug inside her moving around, matching the sight of the one in Luna's butt. Neither of them was going to make it out of this without running a river of pussy juices down to their feet. She could sense it.

"So what's going on with you?" Riley asked.

It took Jaina a moment to bring herself back to reality from the perving-on-Mom dimension.

"Oh. That."

"Yeah, that. I mean, I'm glad I came on this walk now that I know what it is. But there was something else, wasn't there?"

"Yeah."

"... and?"

"This is gonna sound stupid."

"I doubt it. In comparison to what my life's become, I mean."

"You love it."

"I mostly do. Not the point."

Jaina squirmed. "I think I might be falling for Kaden."

"... so?"

"No, like, for real."

"Like... more than just wanting to bone him all the time?"

"Yes."

"Oh. Because of that whole anal thing? Or no, woulda been before that, right?"

"Yeah."

"Hence wanting to get him first."

"Basically."

"So... you want him to yourself?"

"No. Yes. No. Maybe?"

"Ah."

"No, like, I know it's dumb. We're fucking around with each other, and you, and Mom, and your mom, and-"

"All the moms. Got it."

"Right. And that's pretty great. But it's different with Kay. It's... it's more special. Or I want it to be. I think maybe I fucked up doing butt stuff in front of everyone. It wasn't the right move."

"How could publicly taking your brother up your butt ever not be the right move?"

"No sarcasm. I'm being serious."

Riley shrugged. "Sorry. Pretty sure it's fine though."

"Yeah. Maybe."

"You can just tell everyone to back off if you want. They'd listen. Probably."

"I don't want to do that."

"Don't want to? Or worry that no one'll be cool with scaling back?"

"I mean... both."

"Fair enough."

"No, listen, what we've got going on is great. I just want something a little more special, maybe."

"A little? Or a lot?"

"I dunno. At least a little."

Riley shrugged. "So tell him."

"And what if he doesn't feel the same?"

"Smack him and tell him again more firmly."

"I'm serious!"

"Jay, come on. This is where you actually are being stupid. You think Kaden wouldn't do absolutely anything for you?"

Jaina blushed. "Well..."

"'Cause he would."

"If sex is involved, he wouldn't say no to any of us really, though."

"So whatever. Keep sex as it is. Get more cuddles in or something. Dare to maybe take a day off and go do stuff together."

"I can't date my brother."

"Why not? You take it up the butt from him. Among other things."

"You really think?"

"Yep."

"Oh. And it's not weird?"

Riley gave Jaina a particularly incredulous look. She waved her hand ahead of them. "Have you seen our life? What the fuck is weird anymore?"

Jaina considered Luna and Mary, and the leashes connecting them to their daughters. "You may have a point."

"Damn straight."

"Wanna just perv on our moms for a bit?"

"That's the spirit."

Jaina had some of her internal strife eased. Settling back into watching Luna's sexy, swaying ass ahead of her as they walked down their very public street made the remainder of her concerns fade away too.

Somehow, they walked even further than on their previous trial. Jaina didn't really mean to. Everyone was just horny, excited, and not really paying attention.

The moms were holding hands tightly, walking close together, and lost in their own private conversation. Their thighs were visibly shining from arousal, and Jaina was certain there'd be other obvious signs of horniness if they turned around.

The girls were lost in lusting after their mommies and appreciating their bold exhibitionism.

Every now and then a fellow pedestrian would pass close by, or a car would honk, or there was some other indicator that they were being observed. It was almost easy to forget at quieter moments, even though there probably wasn't any solid minute where someone wasn't staring in awe and disbelief.

"The whole fucking street's gonna check out our moms, you know," Riley murmured.

"Sure seems that way."

"Maybe it's good advertising?"

Jaina snorted. "As if we need more naked, horny moms to look after."

"You'd love being drowned in mommies."

"Who wouldn't?"

"Fair."

Luna and Mary stopped once they arrived at the local park. Jaina probably would have turned around there too. Riley, surprisingly, was the one to keep going.

"Where ya going?" Jaina asked.

Riley grinned and leaned back close. "Always wanted to mess around here with someone. I know a good spot for it."

Jaina mock-gasped. "With your mother?! In public?!"

Riley rolled her eyes and casually flipped Jaina off before leading Mary deeper into the park.

"I guess we're not leaving yet," Luna said.

"Mmhm. Seems not. Ri's almost as bad as me or Kay when she gets horny enough."

"Well... we better find somewhere else to be too."

"Oh? You don't want to just stand here for everyone to stare at? All naked and leashed with your daughter? Pussy running down-"

"Yes. That. Please can we find a quieter spot?"

"'Cause you're embarrassed? Or 'cause you're getting too worked up?"

"Both."

Luna started walking, straining at her leash for a second before Jaina grinned and jogged to keep up.

They found a semi-secluded bench down by the pond, which seemed like a good a place as any to wait for Riley and Mary. It wasn't too far from the entrance. Jaina belatedly realized that grabbing their phones before leaving might have been a good idea, but that'd have to be a next time kind of idea.

"You and Riley worked some things out?" Luna asked as she settled herself next to Jaina on the bench.

Jaina sighed and leaned right up against her soft, warm, naked mommy. Luna put her arm around Jaina and let her snuggle up close. Jaina casually put a hand on her mom's tit, just because she could.

"Mom?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I think I love Kaden."

"Mmm. I know."

"No, like, maybe in love with him. Ish."

"Yes, darling, I know."

"You can't!"

"I can. I'm your mother. I know lots of things."

Jaina pouted for a moment, then gave it up. "You're ok with it? He's kinda like my brother."

"I'd probably have to stop letting him cum in me before I could take a moral stance on the issue."

Jaina giggled insanely. "Ha, yeah. We're bad, huh?"

"Little bit."

"But really, it's ok?"

"I just want you both to be happy. I hope you know that. If it's with each other... that's ok with me."

"Or with you?"

"That too."

"Or-"

"Or whoever, yes."

"Oh good." Jaina pondered a moment. "I don't want him to myself or anything."

"Glad to hear it. That might cause problems."

"Yeah, I thought so too. Ri thinks I should, like, date him and stuff."

"Do you want to?"

"I think it'd be weird. But maybe. If he wants to. Or whatever."

Luna patted Jaina's head affectionately. "He loves you, you know. Adores you. He couldn't love a big sis more than you."

Jaina blushed and squirmed. "Does everyone know more about us than we do?"

"It's entirely possible."

"Dang." Jaina snuggled closer to Luna. "I love you too. A lot. Not quite the same, but I do."

"I know. I love you too, my darling daughter."

Jaina lifted her head. Luna stared right back at her with big, adoring mommy-eyes. Jaina couldn't help going in for a kiss. A nice, long, loving, mother and daughter display of affection. It turned into a full make out session, which given their mutual arousal and love was practically inevitable.

Jaina climbed right into Luna's lap and kissed her more aggressively. Luna moaned back into her mouth and slid her hands up Jaina's shirt, caressing her smaller boobies. Jaina moaned right back, grinding around in her mom's lap and allowing her top to be discarded entirely.

Pretty soon Jaina was just as naked as Luna, albeit without even a collar. She grinned and used her hold on Luna's leash to guide her at times. Luna's eyes only got brighter and wilder with excitement as her daughter tugged her to suck on her titties, or held her back for a moment just for the feeling of control.

The horny mommy and daughter kissed, sucked, and fingered each other naked in the sun on a public park bench. Every now and then someone would walk by, though surprisingly they mostly didn't seem to notice the action. Jaina and Luna weren't directly in an obvious eyeline, but she still couldn't imagine anyone missing them.

Jaina got her fingers buried in Luna's sloppy pussy, and Luna rubbed her slick little snatch in return. They gasped, moaned, and made out while fingering each other.

"Quiet, Mom," Jaina urged. "More people are gonna notice if you moan so loud."

Luna growled. "You can't finger-fuck Mommy like that and expect her to stay silent."

"We're gonna get an audience!"

"We might already have one. There's a couple across the pond watching us."

"What?"

"Yep."

Jaina groaned and felt her hips rocking of their own accord. "Just watching?"

"Yes."

"Do they know you're my mom?"

"How would I know?"

Jaina attacked Luna's mouth more aggressively, fiercely kissing her while still going at her pussy. They'd only garner more attention the longer they went. What happened when someone saw them who knew they were mother and daughter? Explaining makeouts and fingering was way more difficult than a simple naked, plugged, leashed walk.

Ok, so maybe that wasn't easily brushed off either.

A guy on the path behind them stopped to stare, eyes comically wide at the sight. Jaina frowned and shooed him with her hand. It took a few tries before he reluctantly moved on.

"You gotta cum faster," Jaina said.

"I'm so close, baby," Luna hissed.

Jaina nodded in satisfaction. She kept thrusting her fingers in and out of Luna's pussy, focusing her thumb on rubbing around on her clit. Luna panted and gasped, getting closer and closer.

Luna's own fingers on Jaina's pussy got all fumbly and uncoordinated. She still did her best to rub Jaina off, and it felt nice, but it wasn't going to get her off. Not like that.

Jaina grinned a little smugly as Luna came. She was even louder with her moaning as she thrashed around under her daughter. Jaina just covered her mouth again and stuck her tongue deep inside, effectively muffling her.

The intense, public orgasm left both Luna and Jaina breathless and struggling to recover some sense of decorum afterward. Jaina was in particularly bad shape since she hadn't cummed yet. She couldn't help herself grinding and humping her mom's lap, searching for some purchase to get herself off.

Once she'd taken a moment, Luna took over. Despite being the one with the collar on, she bodily moved Jaina off of her, sitting her on the bench while she knelt down on the grass.

Jaina watched Luna with big, needy, trusting eyes. She spread her legs wide as Luna knelt between them. Her little pussy was begging, all flooded and twitching.

Just like the very best mommy in the world, Luna made firm eye contact with Jaina, promising so much in that brief look, then leaned in and kissed her baby girl's sweet little cunny.

"Ooohhh Mooommm," Jaina whined.

Luna kissed her again and again, developing a bit of a sucking in between each pussy kiss. Her tongue flicked out, lapping up juices and arousal, getting the full, sexy flavour of her daughter.

"Mommmyyy!"

Jaina wrapped the leash around her hand, pulling up the slack just enough to make sure Luna wasn't going anywhere. As if she'd ever move of her own volition right now. As if anything could tear her away from her baby's pretty, puffy pussy.

The couple across the pond who Luna had spotted earlier were still there. Jaina tried to ignore them. At least they hadn't tried to approach or anything. They seemed wise enough to watch from a distance. Jaina couldn't have handled them coming closer, but from where they were... maybe that was ok. It made her burn all the more intensely knowing their mother and daughter time wasn't strictly private.

And really, whose fault was it anyway that they were being so bad in public like this? If she didn't want anyone seeing, she should have been more careful.

Luna's tongue was pure heaven. She still kissed and sucked at Jaina's pussy, but mostly it was licking now. Big, wet licks at times, and at others drilling with precision at certain selected areas, especially Jaina's throbbing clit.

"You're gonna make me cuuummm," Jaina moaned, head and eyes rolling back.

Luna kept licking Jaina's clit, kept steady pressure on it. Jaina whined and whimpered, then came for her loving mommy.

Juices flooded all over Luna's tongue and chin. She kept right on lapping them up.

It was the second time that day that Jaina had cummed while her ass was filled and she was being watched. It was, too, kind of a special moment, though in a different way from first time anal with her brother.

The plug in her butt made her orgasm crazy and different, similar to having Kaden's cock in her ass, but not quite as intense as that. Having her mommy between her legs tending to her pussy made her feel safe and snug, even while cumming explosively in the middle of a public park.

123456...8