Mommy Daycare Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaina giggled. "Well that's alright. You get your first try with Kay. He loves it, I'm sure."

"I do," Kaden confirmed, running his hands up Alanna's hips.

Jaina stayed behind Alanna and met Kaden's hands with her own. She made full, happy eye contact with him as Alanna took him balls deep in her formerly virgin ass.

"Happy birthday," Jaina mouthed over Alanna's shoulder.

Kaden rolled his eyes, but was grinning like the lucky, happy boy he was.

Alanna walked away unsteadily after getting all creamy-filled in her booty. She didn't even remember to plug herself back up, but Jaina made a note to take care of that later.

In the meantime, Jaina climbed on her brother and made sure she got twice the cumminess up her bum that anyone else would. It was a sister's prerogative, after all, and she exercised it fully.

Luna was next for anal fun times. She was a little shy about it, much unlike her usual these days.

It occurred to Jaina that maybe part of the fascination with her getting pounded in the butt lately had been that it was an area she actually had more experience in than the moms, who otherwise had quite a lead on her and Kaden with sexual experience.

Jaina licked out Luna's ass for Kaden's viewing pleasure, giving him lots of time to get ready for more. She then lubed a pair of fingers and stuck them right up their mom's butt, thrusting in and out to make sure she was all ready for him.

"Gonna give Kay your butt, huh?" Jaina asked.

"I think so, yeah," Luna said, already breathing a little raggedly.

"That's a good mommy."

"A very bad one, I think."

"Same thing sometimes. Look how happy you're making your son."

Kaden was, indeed, particularly entranced by the prospect of getting his mommy's first time in the ass. There was a true mother and son bond there that couldn't quite be matched by anyone else, and it was only about to get that much deeper.

Which was fine with Jaina. She recognized that their brother and sister bond was just as strong, and if anything had even more secrets and subtleties to it.

Plus, if Jaina was really honest, watching her mom take it up the ass from her brother was pretty wicked hot.

"Mmm, you're filling mommy so much," Luna moaned.

"Same amount as usual," Kaden said.

"Yeah," Jaina giggled, "but you're not usually filling her butt. Stretching you all out, isn't he, Mom?"

"Oh god. So much. So full."

"Good Mommy. Ride your son. Give him everything." Jaina hugged Luna from behind and nuzzled their cheeks together. "He deserves it, doesn't he?"

"He does."

"'Cause it's his birth-day. And he's been taking such good care of all of you, hm?"

"He has."

"And now he can fuck his mommy any way he wants, anytime he wants, can't he?"

Luna groaned and bounced harder on Kaden's cock. "Yesss."

"Good girl."

Jaina kept hugging, teasing, and feeling up their mother while she sank her asshole onto Kaden over and over, taking him with remarkable dedication considering her lack of experience.

Kaden eventually came in Luna's butt too, filling it with hot cum. Jaina grinned in wicked delight and smacked her mom's booty a few times while she was getting cummed in.

Afterward, while Luna was cuddling naked with her son with his messy cock still buried in her ass, Jaina meandered over to Mary and started presumptively lube-fingering her bum. Mary took some coaxing and convincing, but the more Jaina finger-banged her ass, the hornier and readier Mary got.

Mary took her turn after Luna was done snuggling. Jaina joined for moral support and some free fondling, as she was really enjoying the moms and their first true anal experiences.

Olivia feigned reluctance better than the rest of them, but she still had her collar on, unlike every other mommy. Jaina rolled with that and leashed her in order to guide her over to Kaden. She held Olivia's leash the whole time, even though once she got going she was as eager to ride Kaden as anyone.

The aftermath was, quite predictably, four horny moms with four cummy bums. They all crowded around together for a time, examining each other, admiring small gapes and little trickles of leaking cum, and even probing experimentally with fingers in freshly deflowered bumholes.

However, they were very horny still, and began to get unruly. Kaden and Riley were no help, since Riley was taking her turn giving Kaden her ass again, and making him work for it some too, since she made him pound her instead of riding him.

All Jaina could think to do was start pushing moms into the pool and hope it cooled them off some. It didn't work. They just dragged her in with them and all grabbed and rubbed on her.

It was kind of a fun game trying to escape their clutches, all nakey and wet and slippery as they were. But Jaina was badly outnumbered and just couldn't win.

Not that getting groped and fingered by her mommies was losing by any means.

Kaden eventually came to her rescue like the loving brother he was. He got all the moms trying to suck on his cock together, his cock that had just been in all six available asses in a row. No one seemed bothered by it. If anything, they fought harder over licking and sucking on him, only reluctantly making space for each other and taking turns.

Jaina adoringly watched the mommies clean her brother with their collective mouths, and eventually get cummed all over for their efforts. Kaden made sure to paint each beaming, panting face with a nice, thick coat of cum, only incidentally messing necks, shoulders, arms, and boobies.

Riley strolled over while the moms were cooing over each other's facials. She held a strapon in each hand and casually offered one to Jaina.

"You're really getting to be part of the team, aren't you?" Jaina said, accepting the harness and starting to put it on.

"What choice do I have?"

"No no, don't play that game. You're part of this. I saw you getting pounded in your butt again. And here you are getting ready to fuck some mommies with me."

Riley shrugged. "It grows on ya after a while."

"Mmhm. You're really getting to be the sister I never had, you know?"

"And knowing you, that makes you interested, doesn't it?"

Jaina grinned and moved in to kiss Riley, letting her attached dildo poke Riley's tummy as she got all close and pressed together. Riley kissed her right back.

The girls made out, all warmly rubbing together. Riley didn't feign disinterest nearly so much these days, but even the little she did melted easily as soon as she got horny. And much like everyone else at their mommy daycare, she was horny quite often.

"We probably should rescue Kay before he gets jumped again," Jaina said, licking a little extra spit off Riley's bottom lip.

"Probably should."

"I'll do your mom, you do mine?"

"The rate we're going, they're gonna both be our moms pretty soon."

"Mmhm. One happy family. Team up on 'em... sis-ter?"

"Don't be a goof."

"Come on. Family fun times!"

"You get quite enough of that already."

"Can one ever have enough, really?"

Jaina and Riley separated, then waded into the group of moms, throwing them around a little to make some room.

Mary struggled playfully as Jaina pushed her over and climbed on top of her. Her only goal seemed to be to rub around some on the younger girl trying to fuck her, as well as smear and share some of her face cum. She calmed down and just enjoyed herself once Jaina started fucking her.

Riley had a similar experience with Luna. Together, side by side, the girls fucked each other's moms. They'd always been close, essentially having a second mom at their best friend's house anyway, but these days it was becoming something even more concrete than that. Like they actually were all family, and not just as a cute joke.

A nap time eventually started with Kaden, all tuckered out as he was from an abundance of attention and sex. The moms all curled up near to him on the grass one by one as they were finally worn out too.

Jaina was the last to join the naked cuddle pile, and had to elbow her way in a little to make sure she could snuggle with her brother.

"How was that for a birthday?" Jaina whispered.

Kaden seemed barely conscious, though he had enough presence to gently pet any mom that got under his hand, as well as wrap his other arm around Jaina once she'd joined him.

"That beats the fuck out of every other one so far," he murmured.

"Glad you enjoyed it."

"You know I fucked everyone's ass today."

"Ha, yeah. You totally did. Mine twice."

"Yours is best," Kaden whispered so quietly even Jaina could barely hear it with his lips right at her ear.

Jaina grinned and felt all light and bubbly inside, even though part of why he said it was definitely just because she wanted to hear it.

Still, he followed through on attending to her butt, popping her plug out and slowly working his fingers in her. Jaina happily let Kaden finger her ass while they rested together, surrounded by their napping mommies.

1...345678