Mommy Daycare Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaden forgot to even pay attention to if it was working. If people were noticing and consequently leaving. He forgot most everything except the way his sister's lips felt, the way her tongue teased him, and how damn warm and firm she pressed against his erection down below.

They ground around on each other, kissed and teased, and groped each other's butts. Lubed with spit, Kaden managed to get a finger up Jaina's butthole, and shortly after that, she did the same to him.

The horny pair of sibs giggled naughtily together and eventually fell down on the lawn, still wriggling around and getting off on each other. It was practically inevitable that Kaden slipped into Jaina's wet little pussy.

"Mmm, damn, fucking my brother in front of everyone," Jaina moaned softly.

Kaden snickered and kissed her. "You know, I forgot there were people around."

"Me too."

"Anyone watching?"

Jaina checked around her periphery. "A few. Crowd's thinned out some too."

"To leave? Or to find somewhere to make out?"

"How should I know? Seeing a lot less clothes, though, so either some leaving, or some stripping."

"Nice. Then our job here is done."

"Nuh uh. Not hardly done at all."

"Sure. But I wouldn't call this part a job."

"I wouldn't call any of it a job."

"Fair."

"Wanna fuck me harder?"

Kaden grinned. "Yes. Yes I do."

****

Luna leaned over to whisper to Mary. "I think my darling children are now fucking in front of everyone."

Mary nodded. "Our darling children, actually."

"Of course. It was only to differentiate from the darling child of ours who's slightly more yours, who has been getting felt up by her other brother and sister for the past... hour?"

"Yes, I'd noticed that. I wondered if I should say something, but it'd only embarrass them, I think."

"How are you feeling about it?"

"Jaina and Kaden fucking in front of our guests? Or Riley seducing Mike and Nancy?"

"Either. More so the latter."

Mary smiled crookedly. "It's weirdly heartwarming. Riley was feeling a little left out being the youngest and still at home and stuff. She's come into her own this summer."

"Heh, not the only thing she's cum into this summer."

Mary snickered. "Shush. That's a bad joke."

"Tell me I'm wrong."

"You're not wrong."

"You think Mike and Nancy are gonna-"

"Oh I can't imagine they'll stay much longer. They've got families of their own, you know. But I think it's nice if they maybe come visit sometimes, and maybe give their sister some more attention."

"What if they gave you that kind of attention?"

Mary hesitated. Luna grinned broadly.

"Thought so," Luna said smugly.

"I said nothing."

"You didn't need to."

"Oh hush." Mary sighed. "Think we can abandon our conversation duties yet?"

"I'd say so. Our kids have done a good job either scaring people off, or making them horny enough they don't care about conversation and etiquette."

"On purpose, you think?"

"Hard to say. They might just have got horny themselves."

"They've been known to."

Luna slowly pulled her pair of fingers out of Mary's bum, really making the last bit of contact last as Mary's ass gripped her fingers on the way out. She made full eye contact as she sucked her fingers into her mouth and tasted her brand new fiancee's ass.

"God you're bad," Mary growled huskily.

"As if you don't love it."

"Oh shush."

Luna pressed right up against Mary, squishing their boobs together as she kissed her, aggressive and loving at the same time. Mary melted into the embrace and kissed back with equal ferocity.

Luna then slowly guided Mary to the ground on her hands and knees, then further down so just her ass was sticking up. Mary looked back as Luna delightedly positioned herself to get straight at that booty.

"Pretty sure I know where your kids get it from," Mary said.

"What happened to them being our kids?"

"I think sometimes they're still gonna be yours."

"When you don't want to take the blame for them, you mean?"

"Precisely."

Luna snickered. "Too late, dearest. You've got part ownership now."

Luna dove in and licked frantically at Mary's butthole, forestalling further debate by eating her ass out. It worked. Mary cooed and wiggled, totally losing interest in the debate as her bum was spread and attended to so very diligently.

Luna loved every second of it.

****

Riley had had some wonderful time hanging out with Mike and Nancy. Her sibs had stuck pretty close to her, both for some sense of comfort in a terribly unclothed party, and for the chance to feel her up.

She'd been quite happy to get her butt fondled at first, but was surprised how long her brother and sister kept it up. And not just her butt, either. They got into a weird game of quietly daring each other to continue. Like the first to abandon their nakey little sis and stop groping her was going to be a wuss or something.

Riley was ecstatic about it, as well as being a dripping and horny little thing. She felt closer to her siblings than she had in a long time, even if it was in a questionable kind of way. It was kind of funny that it was largely due to her new brother and sister.

"Fuck, I gotta get out of here," Mike mumbled.

"So soon?" Nancy asked absently.

Her hand was straying closer and close to Riley's pussy, like she was actually going to go for it. Riley hoped she would.

"Well, our mom and step-mom just locked themselves in a sixty-nine and appear to be trying to eat each other's asses."

"Oh. So nothing to do with the massive tent in your shorts that you're embarrassed about?"

"I maybe gotta deal with that too," Mike admitted.

"I could help, if you want," Riley offered.

Mike groaned and took his hand off Riley's tits. "Ok, I really gotta go before I accidentally accept."

Nancy grinned. "Sheri probably wouldn't like you getting sucked off by your sis, huh?"

"I can't imagine so."

"No one would tell," Riley said. She understood her brother not wanting to get his relationship in trouble, though she also was disappointed by the reality of it.

"Unf. Don't tempt me," Mike said. "I mean seriously, don't. I don't know that I could resist for long."

Nancy giggled. "I know, right? How bad are we? Playing with Ri like this." She kissed Riley on the cheek. "I should go too. But this was fun. We should hang more."

"You're always welcome."

"Hang with clothes on, I mean."

"Not my style lately."

"I get that." Nancy sighed. "But if this went too far, Dan wouldn't be any happier than Sheri."

"He might think it's hot."

"He might, actually. That's not the point. I'm with Mike on this one. Stop seducing us, Ri, or we'll..."

"You'll what?"

"I don't know. I didn't have a threat ready, and the ones that came to mind, well, they weren't terribly appropriate. And probably wouldn't be effective deterrents either."

Riley was intrigued, but reluctantly accepted that it was probably for the best to just let her siblings go. She didn't want to ruin this new closeness between them, and she had to admit that wild, wanton, familial sex wasn't for everyone. She could be happy with some feeling up. A lot of it, in this case.

Riley gave Nancy a soft, tender kiss on the lips, rather catching her sister by surprise. She did the same to Mike while trying not to smile too wide at how damn hard he was over her. That alone was a nice boost to her mood and confidence.

"Come over again soon?" Riley asked hopefully.

"I'll try," Nancy promised.

"Me too," Mike agreed. "No seducing though."

"Maybe just a little?" Riley tried.

Mike looked her up and down. "Maybe just a little."

Riley smiled as she watched them leave together, then turned back to the rest of the thinned out crowd in the yard.

She was horny. Really fucking horny. A girl couldn't be teased by her big brother and sister for the better part of an hour without having some needs afterward.

There were options. Luna and Mary were locked together in some dirty loving, as were Jaina and Kaden. Alanna and Olivia were splashing around in the pool and flirting with some desperately horny neighbour boys. Hailey and Grace were curled up and making out with each other off to the side.

Lots of other moms were hanging around in various stages of perving on others or messing around with their children. Or other moms' children, as the case may be.

Riley decided she kind of wanted to stick with family for now. She wasn't quite as bold about fucking other people's moms as Jaina and Kaden could be. Plus after all the sibling fondling, her mind was already rolling down an incestuous track.

Her gaze eventually settled firmly on her mommies. Something about the way they were attacking each other's asses was really doing it for her. She thought about it for a moment, feeling her thighs getting even wetter as she watched them, then scampered off into the house.

Riley returned moments later with a strapon. That was just the way her mind was working today.

Mary never saw her coming. Luna, facing the other way and straight up at Riley as she approached, just grinned and said nothing. She let Riley get close, dildo protruding lewdly, and position herself.

The view Luna had was probably pretty damn hot. Riley was fine with that.

"Hey, who's there?" Mary asked as her ass was grabbed and spread by a new set of hands.

"Who do you think it is?" Luna replied with obvious amusement.

"... one of our darling children?"

"Got it in one."

Riley shook her head but kept her focus. Mary's butthole was so slick with Luna's spit that she could easily press the tip of her strapon in. She watched in horny fascination as it was slowly eaten by her mom's tight but well warmed up hole.

The dildo was swallowed right up. Mary moaned and pushed back, accepting the daughterly ass intrusion with the decorum of a milf porn star. Her hungry mommy-butt took everything Riley could give her. Far quicker than Riley had intended to give it, in fact.

Riley and Luna teamed up on Mary, fucking her bum and eating her pussy out respectively. Mary never stood a chance. She was reduced to a sloppy, happy, cumming mess by her daughter and fiancee working together.

Riley smiled at making her mom feel so good, though at some point she knew she'd need to cum too.

****

Jaina lay snugly under Kaden, cuddling with him in post-cumming bliss. He'd made a lovely mess in her, just like he was so good at doing, and she'd cummed only shortly before that, so they were both temporarily sated.

Only temporarily though.

"Mmm, what ya wanna do now?" Jaina purred.

Kaden was still inside her, and was also nuzzling lazily at her neck, giving her soft kisses.

"What ya mean?"

"Well we can't just lay around like this the rest of the afternoon."

"Why not?"

"Good point."

Jaina giggled and rolled over on top of Kaden, slowly grinding on his dick. She could sense him getting horny again immediately.

"Well when you put it that way..." Kaden said.

"Mmhm. I was thinking maybe now that I'm all cummed in... maybe we should go play with some moms."

"You think?"

"I do."

Looking around, there were scatterings of naked women practically everywhere. Most were in some stage of flirting or making out with their children. Or someone else's as the case may be. Some were going further than that, but some were also clearly horny but not currently engaged with anyone.

"In fact," Jaina murmured, "I think we have a social obligation here."

She levered herself sloppily off of her brother's cock, then helped him stand up too. She took a moment to kiss him and let his legs steady, then dragged him off to their first conquest.

They made an excellent team. They always did. No mom could withstand them.

At times, Jaina and Kaden went for two moms at once, each diving into some tasty pussy and having an impromptu race to see who'd get an orgasm first. Mostly, though, they teamed up and delivered heavenly attention to a single lucky lady at a time.

Ideally, one of the sibs would go for the pussy while either ate ass, and thereby sandwiched a mom between them until she came. Sometimes they were already sitting or lying down, and coming at them from each side wasn't practical. While slightly less fun, it was still quite a good time swapping back and forth, one eating pussy while the other made out with the mom and played with her boobies.

"Feels like I'm gonna have tasted every mom on the street," Kaden said.

Jaina grinned crookedly. "Well let's not go that far. They're not even all here, and some are far too busy with their own kids for us."

"True."

"It's a nice life goal to have, though."

"Definitely."

"Who we got left?"

"Hehe, looks like Alanna and Livy are looking our way."

"Ooh, over on the edge of the pool?"

"Yep yep."

"I could go for a swim."

"I want to make a joke about not going in the water when we've just eaten so much, but... enh. Fuck it."

Jaina hopped in the pool just ahead of Kaden. They surfaced, wiped water from their eyes, then swam eagerly to the side where Alanna and Olivia were dangling their legs in, still glistening all over from recently being in the pool themselves. As one, the two moms spread their legs as the teens approached. They knew exactly what was coming, and were more than ready for it judging by their horny expressions and the sheer quantity of juices flowing.

Jaina swam up to Alanna and gently spread her pussy. "No cum yet?"

Alanna shook her head. "Haven't had any play time with Kaden."

"Well... there's always Orson. Lately he's-"

Alanna blushed. "I don't do that all the time."

"Why not?"

"He's my son."

"So?"

"... I don't want to spoil him."

Jaina snickered. Even Kaden next to her snorted in amusement at overhearing.

"Guess it's ok to spoil us."

"You're not my kids."

"True." Jaina kissed Alanna's wet pussy. "Does Orson know we have all the sex we want with you practically every day?"

"I thought it best not to tell him everything."

"Definitely for the best," Jaina agreed. "Wouldn't want him getting jealous."

"No. Or wanting more naughty time. It's hard enough keeping him somewhat under control as it is."

"Aren't you naked a lot around him these days?"

"Well... yes."

"That might have something to do with it, you know."

"I like being naked. You did this to me."

"Hehe, yeah, we sure did."

Jaina kissed Alanna's pussy again, then gave it some lovely licks. She was a little behind Kaden who'd just started eating Olivia right from the get go, but she figured she could catch up with some diligent attention. And if not, it'd still be fun to try.

"Race ya," Jaina called softly to Kaden.

Kaden grinned back. "You're on."

****

Luna swapped with Mary once Mary just couldn't take any more. Luna was now on top, with Mary eating her pussy from below and Riley pounding Luna's ass instead.

Lying softly atop her fiancee while her newest daughter stretched and fucked her bum also happened to be a lovely vantage point for watching Jaina and Kaden pinging around between a whole assortment of mommies. It was, Luna reflected, possibly a little slutty just how many women her kids were eating out.

But they were doing what they loved, which a mother always likes to see, and it wasn't like Luna herself could claim some sort of virtue in regard to chasteness. Not even a little bit. Not in the sandwiched position she was in, getting her ass destroyed and her pussy licked in front of half the neighbourhood.

Nevermind that sluttiness was so arbitrary, and it wasn't even necessarily a bad thing the way people wanted it to be. How bad could it be if everyone was enjoying themselves so much?

Luna swapped again after having her ass wrecked and her pussy licked to a few delightful cums. This time she took the strapon from Riley, then waited until the girl was nicely settled on Mary's face before opening up her ass in turn.

All the while Jaina and Kaden were still making the rounds, going back and giving seconds to those moms who asked for it. And there were several eagerly waiting another turn.

"They're gonna be busy," Luna mumbled to herself.

"Hm?" Mary inquired from below.

"There's gonna be way more women showing up after today. At the daycare. I don't know how they plan on dealing with it."

"Just plan on letting horniness carry them through," Riley said. "As usual."

Luna grinned and smacked Riley's butt, making her squeal indignantly. "Don't pretend you're not just as bad."

"... maybe."

"And whatever else I can say about those two, they've been very industrious this summer. I'm sure they'll manage."

"They will," Mary agreed. "Riley'll help too."

"Yeah," Riley decided. "I probably will. Ooh."

Luna thrust particularly deep into Riley's bum, making her arch her back and hiss in anal pleasure.

"I don't know why I don't use a strapon more often," Luna mused. "It's a lot of fun."

"'Cause it's also fun getting it used on you," Mary pointed out.

"True."

"And I think if you had to choose, you'd take getting your bum stretched over stretching someone else's."

Luna flushed, knowing Mary was probably right. "I can do both," she mumbled.

"You sure can."

"Maybe I'll start coming after your butt a lot more."

"Don't threaten me with a good time, my darling."

Luna snickered. "I'll threaten you with whatever good times I feel like."

Riley started getting impatient and gave Mary a few awkwardly placed spanks from a difficult angle. They did the trick, at any rate.

"You're s'posed to be licking my pussy, Mommy."

"Oh, right. Sorry, baby."

Mary went quiet again as she went back to tonguing her daughter. Luna's smile only broadened as she listened to the sloppy licks, and Riley's gentle coos of adoration and lust. Luna kept stretching out Riley's bum all the while.

****

Jaina had a very tired tongue by the time the remainder of their guests headed out. She could tell Kaden was pretty orally worn out too. They'd satisfied an awful lot of women this afternoon. Way more than usual. It was hot and fun, but also exhausting.

The somewhat unfortunate part was that they hadn't gotten off nearly enough while they were working, and were both incredibly horny still.

"Well, looks like our moms and sister took off already," Jaina said.

"Seems that way. Shall we head inside too?"

"I mean, there's a bit of a mess out here..."

"Tomorrow's a day."

"Tomorrow is a day."

"Leave it 'til then?"

"Yes, why not."

The sibs padded slowly inside, walking tiredly and holding hands, leaning on each other a bit.

They made it to Jaina's room and collapsed on her bed, naked and cuddling together. They started kissing softly, just instinctively, as two horny siblings in bed together might do.

Jaina found that as she kissed her brother, she forgot how tired her mouth was, and her low level fatigue just generally. She only wanted more of Kaden.

Their making out, groping, and grinding was fairly adorable in how slow and lazy it was. They were in no hurry despite being tremendously aroused and needy. They were siblings who loved each other, and anything else was secondary.

Kaden eventually found Jaina's clit and rubbed her to a lovely cum. Jaina, temporarily the more lucid of the two afterward, had a horny thought tickling the back of her brain, and casually rolled Kaden over on his tummy.

"You know you've got the cutest butt a girl could ever hope for on her brother?" Jaina asked, giving Kaden's ass a slow, deep massage with both hands.

Kaden squirmed. "Not that cute."

"Oh yes it is. Why do you think none of us can leave it alone when you're cooking breakfast in your apron in the mornings?"

"'Cause you're all very horny little things."

"True. But it also just looks so yummy."

Jaina lay behind Kaden, spread his ass, then licked right up the middle. She nommed playfully on his bum, and teased his asshole with her tongue.

1...456789