Mommy Daycare Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she did clue in, eventually. Riley wasn't with anyone else, and she wasn't in her room, nor was she carrying things outside.

Jaina searched just long enough to start getting a tad worried before finding Riley out in the back yard. Jaina almost popped out to check on Riley, then noticed their visitors deep in conversation with her.

"Oh hey, Mike and Nance," Jaina said. "Where'd they come from?"

Mary pattered over. "Oh, they made it! I mentioned they should swing by. Wonder why they didn't come in."

"Maybe something to do with Ri being naked from the waist down and not expecting that and... oh, you're just going out, huh?"

Mary had brushed past with no apparent concern at all for her own nudity, nor the flush and sweat, and general disarray of her recent sexual exploits. Jaina shrugged and stepped out after Mary, curious to see how it would go.

Mike and Nancy were caught off guard by their mother sweeping out totally naked and freshly fucked. They seemed unsure of the big, naked hugs Mary greeted them with, but not all that surprised. Riley must have warned them. Or... maybe they'd known what they were getting into? It would explain why Riley was still pantsless while chatting with them.

"You made it!" Mary squealed in delight, squeezing her children tight in turn.

Jaina grinned and met Riley's eye. They shared a secret smile over the obvious boner that Mike popped in the wake of his mommy pressed all nakedly up against him, soft boobies and all.

"Uh, yeah," Nancy said, looking just as off-guard as her brother, minus the tent in her shorts. "We had to make it. See the place one last time."

"Didn't realize it was a clothing-free event," Mike mumbled.

"Nonsense. Clothed or unclothed, either's good," Mary said cheerfully. "It's good you're here, Mike. Kaden could use some help with some of the larger things."

"Um... ok?"

Mary dragged Mike inside. He was very obviously trying not to check out his mom's ass as they went.

The girls were left outside. Three sisters, one could say, though in a weird state of affairs, Jaina and Nancy were both Riley's sister, but not each other's. Jaina wasn't sure if she was meant to consider herself related to Nancy now or not. At least as a step-sister, probably.

Nancy, the only one fully clothed of the three of them, coughed and tried to find somewhere appropriate to fix her eyes. "Hey, Jay."

"Hey, Nance."

"So you're banging my sis, huh?"

"Correct."

"And my mom?"

"Same."

"Ah."

"Ri's been telling you about it?"

"Kinda. I... don't think I necessarily want to know all the details."

"Might be too soon for all of them."

"It's Mom we're talking about. It might always be too soon."

"Fair. Not so long ago, I would have felt the same."

"Me too," Riley added. "Started off maybe a little weird."

"But it got good," Jaina said.

"Really good."

"Yeah, I don't need to know how good," Nancy said. "Honestly, as long as everyone's happy and consenting and being looked after..."

"We look after everyone as best we can," Jaina assured her. "I think we do ok."

"Mom's happy," Riley said. "You must have been able to see that."

"That's true," Nancy admitted. "And that was the whole point, as I recall. Seems like you're doing ok too, huh?"

"I really am."

"Mom does seem maybe a touch on the manic side though."

"Yeah, well, that happens. It's been a busy day and she hasn't had a nap yet."

"... right."

They talked through some more stuff. Nancy gradually became fairly comfortable with Riley and Jaina's partial nudity, and all the implied sex going on.

Eventually, Riley got antsy and had to go check on things inside.

"So you're sticking around for a bit, yeah?" Riley asked Nancy.

"Yeah, sure. As long as it doesn't get too weird."

"It won't. We'll be good. Ish."

Riley and Nancy exchanged quick hugs, then Riley bounced off inside.

Jaina and Nancy eyed each other, having been left alone.

"You wanna ask me something, don't you?" Jaina said.

Nancy nodded slowly. "A few things. But maybe... maybe not now. I think some of them I can figure out just thinking about stuff some more. But hey, promise you'll look after Ri, ok? And Mom?"

"Yeah of course."

"I mean it. They're important to me."

"Well duh. They're important to me too."

"I don't want it to be all sex. They have emotional needs and stuff too."

"Yeah, Nance, I get it. I'm there for anything they need. Promise."

"Ok. Good."

Nancy moved in for a hug, which Jaina happily reciprocated. The hug lingered a bit, which Jaina didn't mind, even when Nancy's hands wandered a bit.

"Hey, Nance? That's my butt."

Nancy pulled back, smiling impishly. "I know. Just testing."

"Testing what?"

"... I'm not totally sure."

"Oh. Well... you're kinda my step-sis now and everything, so you can feel me up more if you want."

"That's... really not how that should work."

"Maybe not. I guess it's not really the same as being emotional family, huh? Even though you've always been pretty good to me over the years and everything."

"... no, I meant being family isn't really a good reason to do sexy stuff."

"Oh. Right. Normal people stuff. Forgot about that."

"Uh huh. Sure you did."

"Anyway, wanna go inside?"

"Guess we should."

Jaina gestured ahead of her. "After you."

Nancy started walking, but her step hitched slightly as Jaina fell in just behind her. "Jay, that's my butt you're grabbing."

"I know. Just returning the favour. You've got a nice bum."

"Gee, thanks."

****

Kaden woke up spooned up against Jaina from behind. His hard cock was already lodged firmly in her butt crack from the night before, and it felt like he'd been leaking precum since even before he regained consciousness.

He luxuriated in waking up slowly, all snuggled with his sister. He loved the feel of her pressed up against him, getting to feel her up and grind on her ass. Eventually, as she stirred, she rubbed her bum back against him.

Riley hadn't slept with them. She was about a fifty-fifty whether she wanted company or to be alone at night. That was understandable. Even Jaina and Kaden had nights where they really just wanted sleep more than sexy snuggles.

That didn't mean that they'd leave her alone entirely by any means.

"Wanna go wake Ri up?" Jaina murmured.

"Could wake you up first."

"Ha. Tempting." Jaina pressed her butt back even more firmly until Kaden groaned and nipped at her ear. "We should get Riley first though."

"Yeah, ok."

The sibs scooted out of bed and pattered off naked to what was formerly the spare bedroom, now Riley's. Even though they didn't really need three rooms between them on any given night, it was nice for them each to have their own space at times.

Riley still snoozed away. She was nakey too, of course, when her covers were pulled back. Kaden grinned at Jaina, and she nodded back. Together, they crawled stealthily into bed with their sis and started kissing and caressing Riley from both sides. They started soft and gentle until they got hints of alertness from her, then gave up on subtlety.

"You guys never let me sleep in," Riley complained. "I'm gonna need a lock on my door at this rate."

"You poor thing," Jaina cooed sympathetically, just before sitting on Riley's face. "Don't worry, you can sleep in tomorrow."

"I doubt that," Riley grumbled in a voice muffled by Jaina's snatch.

Kaden hummed a happy morning tune as he slowly slid inside Riley's wet, waiting pussy.

Despite her grumbles, Riley was soon moaning and writhing on Kaden's cock, whilst eagerly licking and sucking on Jaina's tasty pussy. Even if she wanted to sleep in, it was nearly impossible to resist the sort of wake up call the sibs could throw together.

Fucking around got them all roused from their sleepiness, and more or less ready to take on the day.

After cumming in Riley's pussy and leaving her and Jaina to kiss and cuddle some, Kaden made his way to the kitchen and started on some pancakes for breakfast.

He had his apron on and was letting a couple frying pans heat up when his sisters sneaked in behind him. He heard them coming-they couldn't muffle their giggles well enough-but pretended he didn't. It really wasn't all that much of a surprise when they started teaming up on him, one kneeling to lick his ass and suck on his balls while the other groped and kissed him higher up. They swapped out every now and then.

"You make it difficult to focus," Kaden said.

"Can't see how," Jaina said while spreading his butt cheeks.

"Yeah," Riley said between nibbles on his earlobe, "we're not doin' nuffin'."

Kaden's eyes rolled back and his toes curled as they girls assailed him again with lips and tongues. He'd just have to suffer through their attentions somehow.

Kaden got closer and closer to cumming as Jaina and Riley worked him enthusiastically. He wasn't sure what it was about him cooking that made his family want to tease and distract the hell out of him, but it was definitely a thing they did.

"Li'l bro makin' us pammycakes," Jaina purred as she nuzzled Kaden's neck.

"Good brother," Riley mumbled around his butt.

"We should say thanks."

"I think we are."

"Hehe, yeah. Gettin' all precummy there, Kay?"

"He definitely is," Riley answered for Kaden. She ran her finger along the length of his cock, up and down. "All hard and twitching too."

"Gooood brother."

Kaden squirmed. "Teases."

The girls giggled in synch.

"You love it," Jaina assured him.

She wasn't wrong.

Luna and Mary stumbled downstairs together in time for pancakes. A whole naked family breakfast, complete with the moms getting cum drizzled plates of food. Somehow when Jaina and Riley made Kaden cum-right in front of everyone of course-they had the restraint and generosity to only make him cum on their moms' plates.

Then again, Kaden was pretty sure they'd be coming after him later for some cum of their own, so it would probably even out.

After breakfast, it was outside time for everyone. That meant slathering each other in sunscreen, and all the touchy feely fun that entailed.

Kaden spent a good amount of time rubbing Luna all over, getting her sunscreened up. He focused especially hard on her ass once the rest of her was taken care of. He rubbed his dick over her, grinding it into her soft mommy-butt, and seriously contemplated sinking straight into her tight little hole.

Alanna was dropped off before Kaden could get to ass-fucking his mom. He patted Luna's bum, then wandered over to rub Alanna down. He already had anal on his mind, and Alanna loved that stuff.

Kaden teased Alanna at first, getting her warmed up and horny. Not that getting horny was ever a problem with the mommies, but still.

"Hang on," Kaden said with a slight frown of confusion. "Is that cum?" He swiped at a trickle from Alanna's pussy. "It is, isn't it?"

Alanna blushed. "Maybe."

"The heck? I haven't even fucked you yet today."

She blushed deeper. "I know."

"Then what..."

"Well... you know how Orson likes seeing me naked?"

"Sure. I'm aware."

"He started getting... handsy. And rubbing up on me. And stuff."

"Ah. You didn't stop him, huh?"

Alanna shook her head. "I definitely would have if I hadn't seen you acting that way with your mom so often. So... I kind of let him."

"Uh huh. And you didn't stop there I take it."

Alanna met Kaden's eyes shyly. "I kind of understood the appeal anyway, I think. With you. And watching you and your mom. And sister."

"Moms. Sisters."

"Right. That. But anyway, I kind of got it. And got envious, maybe. And Orson has such a little crush going on me."

"Bet it's a bigger crush now."

"I suspect so, yes."

"... does this mean I shouldn't try to have sex with you anymore?"

"Only if you don't want to. I mean... it's not like it would be appropriate for me to let my son fuck my ass, for instance."

Kaden grinned crookedly. "Yeah. That's what would be inappropriate."

"And it's kinda nice when you do it..."

Kaden rolled Alanna over, making her squeal happily as he smacked her butt and dug his fingers in. He spread her ass, admiring the gem inside it.

"Already got your plug in, huh?"

"I might be wearing it more."

"Like around your house and everything?"

"Maybe."

"Bad mommy."

"No! You guys put it in me first."

"Mmhm. And now you're all addicted to butt sex."

"I can't help that it feels good." Alanna squirmed. "And besides, it's not like I do it with hardly anyone."

"You do it with me."

"Yeah."

"And Jay when she gets her strapon out."

"Yeah but other than that, though."

Kaden laughed and slapped her butt again. "Well I'm glad we're here to take care of your anal needs."

"Yeah," Alanna said, mixing eagerness and a touch of shyness. "Me too."

Kaden popped Alanna's butt plug out and ate her juicy ass. He licked her good until she was moaning and he was too hard and throbbing to resist any longer.

Plunging his cock into her tight, lubed bum was heavenly. It wasn't a novelty anymore by any means, but it was tight and amazing, and Kaden loved being able to make his mommies all feel good, whatever that took. If it took pounding them in the butt like naughty little mommy-sluts, so much the better.

****

Jaina got out her strapon while Kaden was busy dominating Alanna's ass. She'd caught some of their conversation, enough to know that Alanna was getting naughtier with her son, which was only to be expected really.

Gazing at their array of naked, wanton mommies, Jaina struggled to recall a time when they hadn't been a huge weakness for her and Kaden. A time when they would have been confused and weirded out by any of the older women having no clothes on, rather than turned on and thinking about they wanted to do with them.

It only made sense that other people her and Kaden's age would fall for their mommies just the same way. Riley had. Orson too. Hailey, apparently. And probably lots of others on the street, as their antics had caught on and got kids and moms all horny and thinking naughtily about each other.

Jaina gave Luna some extra-special daughterly attention as she got all introspective and emotional about how beautiful and unlikely their relationship had become. How amazing it was that they could be so close as family and lovers all in one.

Jaina fucked Luna deep and slow, loving and tender. She kissed her mommy lots, expressing her love and devotion, and all the other things she felt.

"What's going on with you, baby?" Luna whispered.

"Nothing, Mom. Just love you is all."

"Mmm. Love you too. Something's up, though. Usually you'd be pounding me much harder by now."

Jaina giggled. "You think something's up because I'm not fucking my mommy hard enough."

Luna giggled right along with her. "Well it is kind of funny when you put it that way."

Jaina brushed Luna's hair back adoringly. "I guess I just love that we can do this stuff and be all close and everything. We're so crazy lucky."

"Mmm. That we are."

"You want me to go a li'l harder though?"

Luna bit her lip, trying to be coy, but there was no mistaking the look in her eyes. "Well, maybe just a little."

"Naughty Mommy loves getting railed by her children, doesn't she?"

"... maybe."

Jaina grinned. "Lucky thing we love it too."

Jaina fucked Luna harder, pounding her wet pussy. She swapped between her mom's pussy and ass, giving both holes a good workout.

Once Luna had cummed a few time and was nicely pacified, Jaina gave Mary a very similar treatment. She gave a her semi-official step-mom a good hard fucking, and murmured some loving things to her when it seemed a appropriate.

Jaina was just finishing up with Luna and Mary, putting them down for a nice nap next to each other. They'd been successfully worn out and needed a bit of a rest. As she gazed around to see what her brother was up to, she spied someone else very interesting. Two someones, in fact.

Jaina grinned and walked over to get Kaden's attention. He smiled too at seeing their visitors.

"Hailey! Grace!"

Kaden was still occupied with Olivia, so Jaina pranced over to greet them instead. Hailey and Grace's eyes followed the bouncing of Jaina's strapon, which in hindsight she maybe should have shed before going over.

"Glad you came by," Jaina said. "Kay told me about going for a walk with you the other day."

Grace mumbled something and stepped back nearer to the comfort of her daughter. She was naked and kind of flushed from embarrassment. Hailey held the leash that led to her collar, and was wearing a light, casual sundress.

"Mom kept wanting to come by," Hailey said, stroking Grace's hair comfortingly. "She's shy now, though."

"That can happen," Jaina said. "Moms tend to get over that pretty quick." She held out her hand for the leash. "May I?"

"Sure."

Jaina took Grace's leash and started walking away, just assuming she would follow. She did. She was hesitant, but eager. Plus Jaina knew what kind of effect her ass often had on anyone behind her.

Luna and Mary were cuddle-napping together, Riley was swimming, and Olivia was bouncing around wantonly on Kaden's cock. Alanna was free, just idly toying with the butt plug stuffed in her cummy ass.

Jaina got Grace a seat next to Alanna and unclipped her from her leash. They'd apparently met before, at school functions or something, so introductions were a tad easier. Though, of course, neither had been naked when meeting previously.

Leaving them to break the ice, Jaina pattered back over to Hailey.

"You know you need to get your clothes off too," Jaina said.

Hailey blushed. "I don't know that I can do that."

"Everyone else did."

"Yeah. I see that."

"Your mom did."

"Yeah, but... that's just a thing moms are doing right now. There's all this peer pressure involved for them, and it's practically expected and whatever."

Jaina grinned. "In this yard, it's expected of everyone."

"But-"

"Once you're nakey like us, we can rub sunscreen on your mom together," Jaina promised, hoping to entice.

The way Hailey looked so very hungrily over at her mom, Jaina knew it was a solid tactic. Bribing teens with their moms and vice versa almost felt like cheating with how effective it could be.

Hailey still acted shy, but she let Jaina help her strip out of her dress and underwear. She started awkwardly trying to half-cover herself, or hunch over some, but soon realized that it really wasn't that bad. Everyone else was naked already anyway, so it wasn't like she was being singled out at all.

"Wanna sunscreen your mom?" Jaina asked.

Hailey nodded eagerly. "I mean, for her protection of course," she added, apparently feeling that she shouldn't be quite so enthusiastic.

"Oh sure. Her protection."

Jaina had no such odd compunctions about rubbing her hands all over Grace. She just thought it was fun getting a new mommy to play with, even if only temporarily. She guided Hailey at first, until Hailey really got into it was forgot that she ever had any reservations about feeling up her mom in front of other people.

Grace was initially taken aback by having the two giggling girls fondling her under the pretense of covering her in sunscreen. Alanna, sitting next to her, just smiled and laughed along. The conversation the moms had been having was thoroughly interrupted for a few moments.

Jaina sneakily pulled away while Hailey was hypnotized by massaging her mom's soft boobies. Alanna had developed quite a tan, as had the whole group who'd been nude sunbathing for weeks. It still didn't hurt to use sunscreen, and Jaina helped her out with that while Hailey obsessively felt up Grace.

Hailey got lost in her play time, feeling every inch of her mom that she could. She belatedly came back to reality and realized what she'd been doing, but when she saw that Jaina was doing basically the same thing, she decided it was probably fine.

123456...9