Mommy Daycare Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the interest of pushing her luck and seeing what she could get away with, Jaina slowly repositioned herself and moved her head toward Alanna's crotch. She made sure Hailey was watching the whole time as she crawled back, then dipped her tongue toward Alanna's wet, waiting pussy.

It was an effort not to laugh at how entranced Hailey was. Grace too, for that matter. Focusing on licking helped distract Jaina from how comically the mother and daughter pair were staring at her.

Alanna noticed the looks they were getting too, and shared a few conspiratorial winks with Jaina. Though mostly she just sighed and moaned happily, and enjoyed the heck out getting eaten out.

"I told you they do stuff like that," Hailey whispered to her mom.

Jaina only barely caught the words, which probably weren't meant to be overheard. She strained her ears for more while dutifully licking Alanna's tasty snatch.

"I can't believe... but they... right."

"So... but it... kinda hot."

"Hailey!"

"... is though."

"But... if you... your mommy."

Jaina only caught bits of what they said, but enough to know where it was headed. As if there was ever any doubt. There was already a curiousity and desire there. That much was obvious. Moms didn't let their kids lead them around the neighbourhood naked and on leashes unless there was a special kind of bond between them. Something that maybe hadn't fully formed yet, but was definitely present.

Grace chewed her lip, still gazing uncertainly at Hailey. "Maybe I knew what... into... definitely shouldn't... I did... now..."

Hailey's hands were dangerously close to Grace's pussy. She kept rubbing and feeling, getting so close. Jaina wanted very badly to lift her head and get a better look. To really see how Hailey was feeling her mom up. But she needed to let the two of them share some illusion of privacy. At least for another moment or two.

"Think... gonna try it... good a time... not like... judge us."

Grace covered her face with her hands as Hailey spread her legs for her and scooched into position. The two of them were so shy and cute together at first. Hailey tentatively licking her mommy's pussy like a good girl, but neither quite knowing if they should be doing it.

Naturally, it didn't take long before Hailey forgot all her hesitation and was eating Grace out all eager and wanton. Grace closed her eyes, arched her back, and moaned in pure, incestuous pleasure, fully succumbing to her daughter's oral attention.

Jaina and Alanna grinned at each other and enjoyed the beautiful new blossoming mommy and daughter love. Jaina kept eating Alanna out, but she was getting all horny and wiggly herself and had no one to play with her just at the moment.

She'd have to solve that. But not yet. Not just yet.

****

Kaden had been enjoying watching Hailey and Grace just as much as Jaina. He was delighted to see their relationship get that much deeper and more intimate. For a variety of reasons, really. He felt kind of proud that he'd had something to do with them getting all sexy with each other.

Hailey didn't seem to have any intention of stopping either. Kaden understood. She was so very new to sex with her mommy. It was all so intense and crazy at first. It would still be wicked hot when she was more used to it, but not with quite the same rush and feeling of not ever wanting to let go.

Alanna and Olivia both got their orgasms in and scampered off to the pool together. They immediately started giggling as they got together, presumably gossiping about Hailey and Grace.

Jaina hadn't cummed in a little while. Kaden could see the look on her face that suggested she needed some specific kinds of love. And even if that weren't obvious, the way she snagged a bottle of lube and started rubbing slippery fingers over her butthole as she approached would have given it away.

"Hey there," Kaden said.

"Hey."

Jaina knelt down straddling Kaden, pressing her wet pussy to his soft dick and rubbing on him to wake it back up.

Kaden groaned. "I just came."

"I know. I'ma need you to cum some more."

"Of course you do."

"You've always got some love left for your sis-ter, don't you?"

"You know I do."

"Good."

Jaina kept grinding on Kaden's rising cock while one of her hands was busy buried between her ass cheeks.

"Why you lubing your bum up?"

"'Cause anal kinda hurts otherwise."

"Ha ha. I mean... your pussy's kinda begging for it."

"Mmm, yeah. I think I really just need my bum filled right now."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. Maybe something to do with watching you drill Alanna earlier."

"Could be. She's quite the mommy bum slut."

"Unf. Yeah. Makes it look goooddd."

"You gonna turn into a sister bum slut?"

"I'm already halfway there and you know it."

"True."

"And really, anything that involves my brother buried deep in me is basically the best."

Kaden ran loving hands over his sister as she fingered her bumhole and got it all nicely lubed. He groaned as she then sat herself down on him, taking his cock up her ass like a pro.

"Dammmnnn."

Jaina concurred. "Fuccck me that's goooddd."

Jaina sat all the way down in Kaden's lap, then started rubbing her clit. She rocked around a little, but mostly just kept him buried inside her.

Kaden thoroughly enjoyed having his cock squeezed and all snugly embraced by his sister's ass. He grabbed her butt cheeks and played with them, encouraging her to wiggle around more on him.

"Poor Livy," Kaden mused.

"Why poor her? She got all nicely fucked. Don't think I didn't see."

"Just 'cause she's gonna be the only mom on the street without a kid she can mess around with."

"Pff, ok. I don't think we're that influential. I mean, yeah, we got a couple new converts. And... I mean there's lots more nakey mommies when we go for walks and stuff. But still."

"You know Alanna started fucking Orson?"

Jaina's eyes flashed wider for a second. "No shit?"

"Yep."

"Huh."

"I think she's still gonna keep her ass exclusive for us."

"Ooh. Naughty."

"Mmhm."

"You only gonna butt-fuck her?"

"Probably, yeah. Little weird fucking her in a cummy pussy."

"When it's not your cum, you mean."

"I thought that was a given."

"Sure."

Jaina bit her lip, riding harder. "Woulda been nice keeping her just ours, but it's not like I want to keep any mom from their kid, y'know?"

"I definitely do. Encouraging that stuff is practically our whole schtick."

"Damn straight." Jaina leaned in for some deep kisses. Kaden happily obliged. "We really found our calling."

Kaden gripped Jaina's ass a little tighter, giving it some good squeezes. "Yeah we did."

****

Luna smiled as she got to snuggle down with Mary that night in what was now their bed. It felt like that was half of what they did every day was just cuddle. Or fuck each other. Or fuck their kids.

But the point was that Luna couldn't imagine ever being happier. She could spend all day every day just touching Mary and messing around with her, talking and daydreaming, just being with her. She loved it.

"Hey, babe?" Luna whispered.

"Hm?" Mary said, nuzzling nakedly against her.

"Wanna get married?"

Mary lifted her head and grinned shyly. "It's so soon."

"I know."

"But we moved in pretty damn quick, didn't we?"

"Sure did."

"And... and I think I really want to."

"Good. Me too."

"We'd have to clear it with the kids."

"Of course. They didn't seem to mind the whole move in thing. 'Cept Riley a little, just 'cause of the house and all."

Mary kissed Luna softly. "We'll have to talk lots about it. Maybe take some time before actually doing it. But I think I'd really like to be engaged to you."

Luna felt such a fuzzy, warm glow inside. "Me too."

****

Jaina was absolutely thrilled when she found out about the engagement the next morning. Thrilled for both her mommies. She, Kaden, and Riley all agreed that not rushing into the wedding itself was a good move, but they were all so very happy for Luna and Mary.

The moms had to get dressed that morning, which no one was particularly used to. Oddly, Jaina got super aroused seeing her moms actually cover themselves. Like now it was a challenge to get them naked again.

But Luna and Mary insisted they needed to go ring shopping, which only made sense. Jaina could hardly deny them that.

She could, however, get them all worked up before they left with plenty of fondling and kissing, and some flipping their dresses up to play with their pussies. Neither had opted for any panties at all, which was hot but might end up being a mistake.

Kaden and Riley got in on the fun, and before the moms left they each had an ass full of cum, which was then plugged up so it would all stay cozily inside them for the trip. Their pussies were just going to leak everywhere, though. Making a mess with their own arousal.

"Look at them go," Jaina said wistfully as Luna and Mary drove off together. "Out into the world on their own."

"Mmhm." Kaden hugged her from behind, incidentally grinding his cock on her butt. "They grow up so fast."

"It's probably a good sign, huh?"

"Of what?"

"Well... probably it'd be good if they were both functional in society again. Even though it might mean less time fucking around."

"Hm, probably." Kaden used Jaina's own pussy juices to slowly sink his cock into her butt. "I'm sure we'll still get lots of sex with our moms."

"Unf. Hope so." Jaina bent over some to allow a better angle up her bum for her brother. "I was really getting used to what we had."

"Let's be real. We couldn't keep up."

"True. Very true."

The sibs wistfully buttfucked while pondering about whether or not their circumstances were going to significantly change. They were interrupted before it got really good by an unfamiliar car pulling up in the driveway.

"Ugh. We gotta see who that is, don't we?" Kaden grumbled.

"'Fraid so."

"I have to pull out of your butt."

"Also 'fraid so."

"Pity."

Jaina led the way outside. She tried to ignore the arousal messing her thighs, and the way Kaden's cock bounced, angry at being denied its rightful place up her bum.

A guy Jaina didn't know, probably a year or two older than her, got out of the car. He stared rather comically at Jaina and Kaden, and their fully naked and horny states.

"This, uh, this must be the place," he said.

"Could be," Jaina answered. "What place?"

"You know. The naked daycare people have been talking about."

"Oh. Then yes. Almost certainly."

"Cool."

A woman slowly got out of the passenger side of the car. Jaina was willing to bet it was the guy's mom. It seemed the most likely possibility, given that he had an idea what sort of place they were at. Plus the woman was already shyly naked.

"Do you mind if I drop Mom off for the day?" the guy asked. "I know it's last minute and all, but I have to-"

"It's fine," Jaina and Kaden said together, both staring hard.

The woman had that adorably shy allure to her that some of the moms started with before they got used to being naked and the subject of horny thoughts. The way she couldn't decide whether to try covering herself or not only heightened the effect.

"It's extra for one day with no notice," Jaina said absently.

"Yeah yeah, of course. If she likes it, we'll try to set something up for real. I appreciate you guys being so accommodating though."

"Absolutely," Kaden said. "We can be very accommodating."

The guy paid up, kissed his mom full on the lips as a goodbye, then drove off again.

The woman, Alicia, as Jaina determined, remained hesitant and slightly embarrassed until she saw Olivia coming over, equally naked apart from her collar. It set Alicia a little more at ease, though she was still cute and uncertain.

"Hey, Livy," Jaina greeted Olivia. She and Kaden both went for big, nakey hugs and kisses. "This is Alicia. She'll be here with us today. Maybe longer."

"Nice to meet you," Olivia said. "Let me take you out back."

Jaina and Kaden sighed happily as they watched Olivia guide Alicia away. Two bare mommy asses swaying away was always a delightful sight, let alone a brand new butt being involved.

"What do you think she's expecting?" Jaina asked.

"No idea," Kaden said. "I don't recognize her from the street."

"Maybe further down?"

"Past the park?"

"Maybe."

"Yeah. Maybe. Word might have even spread farther than that."

"Very possible. Alanna might have made some naked friends where she lives for all we know."

"Might well have."

"Goddamn we're influential."

"Unless Alicia and her son were already naughty, and they just found out there was somewhere for her to be with friends."

"Guess that's possible too."

Jaina and Kaden grinned evilly at each other.

"Bet I get some of that pussy before you do," Jaina said.

"All yours. I want her ass anyway."

"Of course you do. Frickin' one track mind."

"Didn't hear you complaining before."

"And you're not likely to. I was just sayin'." Jaina kissed her brother deeply. "If Grace shows up again, we should still have a full house when Alanna gets here too."

"True. We may be getting ourselves in trouble."

"Nah. Worst case is we drown in horny mommies."

"... not the worst fate."

"Not by a long shot."

****

Luna and Mary had an engagement party in the backyard once the rings they'd picked out were sized and delivered. It was an odd kind of event. Half or more of the people there were fully naked, while some of the invitees didn't really know what they were getting into.

It was an awkward but fun time.

Plenty of moms and their kids from around the neighbourhood came over. Those moms were exclusively naked, their respective kids seemingly deciding on whims whether they wanted to be naked too or not. Most of them opted for it sooner or later, under peer pressure if nothing else.

The number of moms Kaden and Jaina were looking after had been slowly growing still, though not all of them were an every day kind of arrangement. They were all in attendance today.

Some family members and friends who Luna or Mary had invited were the least comfortable. They'd all been warned about the lack of clothing, though not necessarily how sexually charged the nudity was likely to be. And even the nudity itself was a bit much for some.

Riley was happy to see Mike and Nancy show up more than anything. Her other relatives were a much lesser concern.

"Glad to see you two here."

Mike and Nancy were staying protectively close to each other, as a protection against all the horny naked mommies around, perhaps.

"We couldn't miss it," Nancy assured Riley.

"Though I may come to regret it," Mike said.

"Oh shush."

"No, I mean I'm happy for Mom, but she's so... naked."

Riley giggled. "She does that."

"And I think her and Luna have been sneakily fingering each other's butts while they've been talking to guests."

"Oh. Yeah. That tracks."

"It's weird, is all," Mike said.

"You're just embarrassed 'cause you popped a boner over it," Nancy said.

Riley kept grinning at her brother's discomfort. Nancy wasn't in much less embarrassed shape, but she seemed to be holding up slightly better.

"You guys can take your clothes off too, if you want. No one will mind."

"I don't think I'd dare," Nancy said.

"Me either," Mike agreed.

"Just saying it's an option."

"Yeah," Nancy said, flicking her eyes up and down Riley's nude form. "We've noticed." She smiled. "I'm glad you're so confident these days. That's nice to see."

"Little too confident, maybe," Mike said.

"Don't be mean. She looks good."

"Yeah. That's the problem."

Both sister started laughing.

"Oh my god. You're horny over our baby sis, aren't you?" Nancy said.

"It's not funny."

"Yeah it is."

"It's ok," Riley assured Mike. "I don't mind. I'm kinda used to messing around with a brother these days."

"Don't remind me."

"If you want, you can-"

"Please don't finish that sentence."

Nancy tilted her head curiously. "What can he do?"

"Well... I don't mind a little feeling up. If either of you want."

"Oh god, Ri."

"Just saying. Turns out I like being way too close with family. And you guys are my family too. So..."

Nancy and Mike both shook their heads, but a little while later, while Riley was standing with her back to them, she felt a hand on each of her ass cheeks. One from each of them. She didn't move or turn around at all. She wasn't even sure if either of her sibs knew the other was groping her too. She just smiled to herself and enjoyed being felt up by her original brother and sister.

****

Meanwhile, Kaden and Jaina were scurrying around trying to keep some semblance of order to the proceedings. Kaden wasn't strictly sure why they were bothering. They were vastly outnumbered. Far more than usual, even. Too many mommies to keep track of, let alone their horny sons or daughters escorting them, and nevermind trying to deal with the less horny and far more uncomfortable other guests.

"What are we even doing?" Kaden wondered aloud while he and Jaina had retreated to the kitchen.

"Trying to keep everyone drunk enough to have fun, but not so drunk it gets to be a problem."

"I meant more generally."

"Oh."

"Maybe we should just let things be what they're gonna be."

"Maybe. Are you just annoyed 'cause you haven't gotten off in a while?"

"Partly that. And I mean, I keep getting groped so I can't even come down a little from being horny."

"Hehe, moms love your tight little body wandering around, huh?"

"You're not having that problem?"

"Oh no, I definitely am. Have you felt my snatch lately? You could drown in it. I'm serious."

Kaden felt his sister's pussy at her request. "Oh wow. You're right."

"I know."

"So what do we do?"

"Honestly... I think we've kept decorum for long enough. Let's just start fucking. Start scaring guests away."

"Jay!"

"No, for real. We don't want this thing dragging on forever. And it'll make a better story."

"You just want sex."

"Tell me you don't."

"... fair. Ok, start with each other, or... mingle?"

Jaina grinned, eyeing Kaden's cock. "Each other. Then mingle."

"Deal."

Things were actually getting pretty fun outside. Some people were taking advantage of the pool, mostly nakedly. Some people were getting a little handsy with each other too.

Luna and Mary were fully fingering each other's asses, Kaden noted. Like two fingers buried deep inside each other while they chatted with guests. The way they stood, side by side, one arm casually behind their backs where it couldn't be seen, their fingering was practically invisible from the front. Not at all from behind.

"Ri's gettin' cozy with Mike and Nance," Jaina murmured.

Kaden looked over. "So she is. Should we be jealous?"

"Nope. I think it's nice. Plus look how shy and cute they look."

"Riley's not being shy."

"Ha, no. She's so confident now. You know she used to be the shyest of the three?"

"Hard to believe."

Kaden led Jaina to a quiet-ish spot on the periphery of the proceedings. The most prudish of the guests had made their excuses already. It'd be nice to ease some of the rest into leaving quietly too, if possible.

It was gonna end up being a horny, sexy time sooner or later. With certain members of the crowd being who they were, it was inevitable. Such as a pair of moms who couldn't stop fingering each other's butts long enough to be good hostesses.

"What you think?" Kaden whispered. "Start making out, work our way up to full incestuous penetration to scandalize whoever's left?"

"Mmm. Start slow, definitely."

Kaden embraced his sister, pulling Jaina hard to him. His cock was trapped between them, hard and needy, but willing to be patient for now.

Jaina kissed him, deep and passionate. Like she was oblivious to anyone around them, even though the whole point was to be noticed. Some of the point, at least. They were also getting plenty of enjoyment out of their naked sibling makeouts.

1...34567...9