Mommy Daycare Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaden moaned softly. "You're weird."

"Oh? You wouldn't say my bum is yummy?"

"Of course I would."

"Well then?"

"... you really think my butt's cute?"

"Absolutely."

"Ok."

Jaina detected a note of shy pleasure in Kaden's acceptance. She licked him some more while contemplating deep in her own head. She'd had some thoughts before about Kaden's butt, and she was kind of feeling them again.

"How would you feel about me maybe trying something more," Jaina asked cautiously.

"Like what?"

"Like... pegging."

"What?"

"You know, where I wear a strapon and-"

"I know what it is. Just... you really want to?"

Jaina shrugged, unable to get a reading off of Kaden's face since he was lying on his tummy. "Kinda, yeah."

"Kinda pervy."

"Maybe kinda. But also... I liked when we did some firsts together, you know? Some brother and sister first times with each other. It was really kinda beautiful. And, like, if we don't get a little crazy, there might not be any more of them."

"... is that really what you're thinking?"

Jaina giggled. "Ok, mostly I just wanna do it 'cause I think it'll be fun. And probably kinda hot. But sharing firsts with you is legit too."

Kaden squirmed as Jaina licked his butt some more. "It's a questionable argument, but honestly it's kinda working for me."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. You're right. Those firsts that we shared together, they were pretty damn special. And, like, you gave me your anal first time. It'd be only fair."

"That was a little different, but yeah, basically."

Kaden looked over his shoulder. Jaina stopped licking him for a moment as she met his gaze.

"I love you, Jay. If it's something you want... I want to do it with you."

"Awww."

"I'm serious."

"I know. That's what makes it more adorable."

Jaina gave Kaden a quick kiss right on his butthole, then hopped out of bed. She scurried around to locate a strapon and some lube, even having to rush out of the room and back, but Kaden only patiently waited for her. He lay on his tummy like a good brother, lifting his hips a bit for her when she bounced back into bed, strapon firmly strapped on.

Jaina aggressively made out with Kaden's bumhole. She went at it with a fury and desire she hadn't even known was in her. Something about Kaden offering his ass to her really did the trick.

More than that, Jaina desperately wanted to make it good for him. She needed Kaden to feel loved and appreciated, and hopefully enjoy getting pegged by his sister. The whole thing didn't work if he didn't like it.

Jaina worked Kaden's ass until it was all warmed up, slick with spit, and ready to be opened up. She used some actual lube too, gently fucking him with a pair of fingers for a while until he was used to the intrusion.

Lastly she lubed her strapon and pressed it up against him.

"Is this gonna hurt?" Kaden asked.

"Hopefully not."

"But it might?"

"It's anal. It might hurt some. Obviously I'm doing my best to make sure it doesn't."

Kaden nodded. "I trust you."

Jaina patted his bum. "I know. I love you."

"Same."

Jaina grinned and slowly, so slowly, pushed inside her brother. She had some experience these days fucking buttholes, but Kaden was something special. His butt was way different from any of the moms'. And it was his first time taking it anally.

Just for her.

"Good boy," Jaina whispered to Kaden.

She fucked him deeper, stretching him out.

Kaden moaned. "Oh wow."

"How is it?"

"Kinda weird. But... nice?"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I think maybe partly just 'cause it's you. And 'cause you went slow."

Jaina grinned. "I can go so slow for you."

"Aw thanks."

"You'd still rather have my butt, wouldn't you?"

"Probably, yeah. But this is nice too. It's good."

Jaina sank deeper still, really testing Kaden's ass.

"Maybe we just do this sometimes," she said softly, leaning down to kiss his shoulder. "Maybe just when it seems right."

"I could be ok with that."

"Unless you decide you really like it."

"Possible. But I don't think I'd go that far."

"That's fair."

Jaina kept lovingly fucking her brother. Kaden settled into it and got fairly relaxed with the constant intrusion, but gentle and soothing motion inside him.

A soft trail of pattering footsteps approached from out in the hall. Jaina looked over curiously, then smiled as Luna padded in. Their mom was naked, of course, and looking a bit rumpled and tired as though she'd had a long day and lots of sex.

"There you two are," Luna said. "I was beginning to worry."

"What about?" Jaina asked casually, like she wasn't butt-fucking Kaden in front of their mom.

"Well we went to bed, then I realized neither of you had tried to have sex with me since early this morning."

"Aw. Feeling neglected?"

"Not exactly. But... well, maybe a little."

"Ah."

"It is my engagement party today, after all."

Jaina grinned. "And that's what a mommy needs on such a special day, hm? Sex with her children?"

Luna blushed a faint pink. "It's what I need. Can't speak for other mommies."

"Fair enough. I wanna play with Kay a little more. You wanna go mess around with Mary some more and we'll come find you?"

Luna sighed. "She fell asleep with Riley already."

"Aha, now the truth comes out. You're still horny and your betrothed isn't up to satisfying you just at the moment. So you come to-"

"Don't tease, dear. It doesn't become you."

"Since when?"

Kaden stirred, stretching lazily beneath Jaina's anal penetration. "Don't worry, Mom. I'll fuck you as soon as Jaina's done with me."

"See?" Luna said. "That's all I'm asking for."

"A mom of simple needs," Jaina agreed. "I'd be a very ungrateful daughter if I didn't have sex with you too, I suppose."

"As if you're not already dreaming of it," Kaden murmured.

Jaina spanked her brother a few times, just hard enough to make a nice slapping sound. "A few more minutes with Kay?" she asked.

Luna nodded. "I can wait a little longer."

Luna sat down next to Kaden and soothingly rubbed his lower back. Kaden purred and luxuriated in the tender motherly gesture, while continuing to be anally explored by his sister.

Jaina probably would have kept going a while longer. There was just something fun and hypnotizing about watching her strapon go in and out in a slow rhythm. So different from actively trying to get someone off. But Luna was going to get impatient, and she could sense Kaden getting horny too. Horny in a way Jaina didn't feel she could satisfy without taking a much harder approach, and Kaden probably wasn't ready for something like that. Oh well. Baby steps.

"What you want?" Jaina asked Kaden. "Mom's pussy or ass?"

"Mmm, either sounds good right now."

"I know, right? Ok, you get pussy. I think it's kinda hot going right from your ass to hers."

Luna rolled her eyes at Jaina. "You're so bad."

"Look who's talking."

"Unfortunately, yes, you probably did get it from me. I think I probably just have to admit that these days."

"Yeah you do."

Jaina sneaked a kiss from her mom while pulling out of Kaden, then got in a quick feel of her boobs as well. She had a precious few seconds to fondle Luna some while Kaden was getting rolled over.

"I think my butt's gonna feel weird tomorrow," Kaden said.

"It certainly might," Luna said with motherly experience. "If it was a good time, I kind of enjoy a little ache or something, just to remind me."

"Jay was gentle," Kaden said. "I don't know that it'll ache. Just... feel weird. Like someone stretched me out for a while."

"Makes sense," Jaina said. "That's exactly what happened."

Luna climbed on to Kaden's very hard and leaking cock. They both moaned in satisfaction at their mommy and son joining.

Jaina hummed to herself and lubed Luna's ass up. It was already pretty slippery as it turned out, from previous play time no doubt, but Jaina made sure anyway. It only made sense to enjoy fingering her mommy's bum when the chance arose.

Once they all got settled, Jaina and Kaden lovingly double-teamed their mommy, filling her pussy and ass together and giving her the last fucking of the day that she needed before bedtime. It was some beautiful family time after a busy and social day.

Jaina pounded Luna's bum with wild abandon. Unlike her brother, her mommy could take quite a drilling, and Jaina took full advantage of that fact. She and Kaden were merciless in making sure Luna got a hard cum or two and was ready for bed. Kaden also filled Luna's pussy up with cum like the good son he was.

Luna then watched dreamily while Jaina rode Kaden afterward, getting a nightcap orgasm of her own, as well as an equally messed pussy for sleepy times.

All three of them padded in slightly wobbly fashion to Luna and Mary's room, where Mary and Riley were already snoozing all spooned up together.

Jaina climbed in and cuddled with Riley, who stirred just enough to return her sister's naked snuggle. Kaden spooned up against Jaina, then Luna behind him. The teens were all snuggly bookended by comfy, warm moms at both sides of the bed. The perfect cozy bed to fall asleep in.

****

A new equilibrium settled in at the mommy daycare. It took a week or two for some calm to reestablish itself, but it eventually did.

Kaden awoke with his face pressed snugly into a soft pair of boobies. Mary's, as it turned out. He'd gotten used to never quite knowing who he was going to wake up with. It wasn't always the same family member(s) as he went to sleep with, that was certain.

He had a shower first thing. He'd just stepped under the nice warm spray when Riley slipped in and joined him.

"Gotta conserve water," she said with a straight face.

Kaden smirked and helped her wash herself. Mainly her tits. "Yeah. That water," he agreed. "Must be conserved."

Riley retaliated by washing Kaden's cock for him. Quite thoroughly. So he rubbed her pussy. They stood there not doing particularly well at conserving water at all, mainly just rubbing each other off.

Riley came from some brotherly clit fingering, then bent over and encouraged Kaden to cum in her pussy. After a few minutes fucking his sister in the shower, that was exactly what he did, giving Riley the first cummy pussy of the day.

Kaden gave her some kisses as they dried off after, then swatted her butt and sent her skipping happily away. He smiled, cock twitching at the sight of Riley's booty bouncing off. He went a different direction though, off to the kitchen.

The girls were right on it this morning. Just as Riley had known when Kaden was hopping in the shower, so too did Jaina sense when Kaden was putting on his apron to make breakfast.

"Mmm, morning," Kaden said as he was hugged nakedly from behind and mildly groped.

"Morning to you," Jaina replied, kissing his shoulder. "Ri already got you, huh?"

"How could you know that?"

"Well... you've both just showered."

"Oh."

"Plus your cock's taking a minute to warm up for me, implying you just came."

"It doesn't ever take very long for you."

"No. But just long enough to notice."

"Ah."

"Plus Ri was humming all cheerfully, and when she bent over I saw a trickle of cum on her thigh."

"You really buried the lead there huh?"

"Not as well as you buried it."

"I... what? Is the lead my cock?"

"In most instances, yes."

Jaina knelt down behind Kaden and started playing with his butt. She'd had more of an obsession with it ever since she'd fucked it that first time. Which was fine with Kaden. It felt really nice having his ass eaten, even if it was distracting while trying to focus. Jaina and Luna had made sure he'd grown to like it. And if it meant getting pegged every once in a while, that was kind of fun too. It could even be relaxing, depending on who was doing it and what mood they were in.

Aside from having her fun and teasing Kaden, Jaina also helped him ensure everyone's breakfast was nicely doused in cum. Excepting his own, of course, but the girls and moms all got their morning protein.

Luna and Mary needed their turns getting fucked and cummed in. That was Kaden's first task as they headed outside. He pounded both his mommies so good, then came in their asses and plugged them up nicely to keep all the mess snugly inside.

Jaina and Riley took over afterward and rubbed the moms down with sunscreen, which was as always more an excuse to feel them all over than anything else.

Kaden took the opportunity to slip off while it was still quiet and other moms were just starting to trickle in. They'd been getting quite a few more moms to look after each day, though with some of their kids sticking around to help, thankfully. Kaden, Jaina, and Riley just couldn't handle more than maybe seven or eight on their own, and even that was pushing it long-term.

But more to the point at the moment, Kaden wanted to get started on some snacks while he had the chance. Treats could sometimes be a good way to pacify unruly mommies. Almost as good as fucking them silly.

Olivia came in while Kaden was baking. He smiled at seeing her, even though moms were supposed to stay outside where they could be supervised.

"Hey there," Kaden said. "Didn't think we were gonna see you."

"No?"

"Well, your husband got back, and all of a sudden you were missing for a couple days. Thought maybe he didn't approve."

Olivia squirmed. "I thought he might not either. But he's gone so often, and we kinda have to have our own fun, you know? He saw how sad I was not coming over every day."

"Ah."

"Plus the kids got back from camp, and it's good for him to spend time with them while he's home."

Kaden stepped forward, put his hands on Olivia's hips and watched her bite her lip, wondering what he was going to do to her. She'd come over naked and collared in spite of her husband's presence at home. A quick feel determined she had her butt plug in too.

"All the time you used to babysit me and Jay, I never knew how horny you could be."

Olivia flushed. "Well you weren't meant to. Still aren't, really, but that ship has long since sailed."

"Mmhm. So... want me to bend you over the counter?"

"... yes please."

Fucking Olivia rather distracted Kaden from the baking he was supposed to be doing, but he was getting pretty used to that sort of thing and was developing tricks to work around it while still being somewhat productive.

Later on, while cookies and a pan of squares were cooling, Kaden meandered outside again. Jaina found him immediately, as if her incest senses had tingled. She curled up in a lounger with Kaden before he had a chance to even stretch out properly.

"Where you been?" Jaina asked.

"Makin' snacks."

"Makin' snacks?"

"Yep."

"Neat. You could have a full time job doing that the way we're going."

"Tell me about it."

"Might have to get you some help."

Kaden thought about it while casually fondling Jaina's boobies. "What kind of help? 'Cause I can't help feeling like having some mommies in aprons in there with me wouldn't actually help getting anything done."

"Aw, c'mon, they'd be very fun. All sexy and tantalizing, probably rubbing up on you and grabbing and... well yeah, ok, probably not actually helpful."

"Exactly."

"But to be fair, we've basically hired some more teens to help us out already with the sudden influx. If that was permanent, you could have some kitchen help available."

"True. Hailey's taken a job here, has she?"

"Still working out details, but yeah, she and a few others are looking very promising."

"That's good."

"Mmhm."

Jaina stroked Kaden's cock for a bit while he kept playing with her tits. He looked around at the plethora of moms they were now looking after and was quite thankful they'd received some help. While it was quite a fun prospect to be constantly drowning in horny moms, it also was rather draining, and couldn't be kept up forever.

This was a nice balance. Plenty of sex whenever any of them wanted it, basically, while also having some time to relax and sunbathe or cuddle.

"I see Alanna showed up," Kaden said.

"Yeah. Late, of course. She's been very unpunctual this past week or two. She says she's not fucking her son that much, but I think that's a lie. You should have seen the way she kissed him goodbye too. Got out of the car naked, walked around to his side, leaned in the window and just kissed him for, like, a solid minute."

"Nice view for you though, I bet."

"Oh it certainly was. Straight legged, bent over at the waist, ass sticking straight out toward me, butt plug shining between those beautiful ass cheeks... yeah, pretty good view. She's got an obsession with her son is all I'm saying, and she won't admit how bad it is."

Kaden shrugged. "It happens. She's still our butt slut, at least."

Jaina giggled. "True. Wanna take turns on her ass later on? Remind her why she loves us?"

"Sounds like fun. If we don't get distracted by other things."

"Ha, yeah. So many moms, so little time."

"And sisters," Kaden added. "Don't forget sisters."

"How could I?"

"How indeed?"

Jaina stroked Kaden more firmly, as if to remind him how unforgettable sisters could be when they so chose. He reached around to her butt and played with her plug. They snuggled together in the warm sun, just sexually toying with each other in a loving sibling kind of way.

"Given any more thought to what we're gonna do when the weather turns colder on us?" Kaden asked.

Jaina lifted her head off his chest. "Oh yeah, I had a pretty good thought, actually."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Just, you know, so distracted with trying to figure out how having employees is gonna work. It's all very complicated, you know."

"I know. I'm glad you can figure this stuff out, 'cause it's all going way over my head."

Jaina booped Kaden's nose. "You could figure it out too if you wanted."

"Nah. Too much sex lately. My brain's gone all useless for mundane stuff."

"Ah. Is that what it is?"

"Yep."

"Liar."

Jaina kissed Kaden, which turned into quite an intense little sibling makeout. The best kind.

"Anyway," Jaina said, "lemme just grab my phone real quick. I wanna show you some pictures."

"Sure."

Jaina bounced to her feet and scampered off, providing her lounging brother quite a nice view. She was back quickly, as promised, and settled easily back into his lap, this time more upright and facing him, and with his cock snugly inside her.

Jaina took a moment to just enjoy sliding Kaden into her happily horny little pussy, then started flicking through her phone.

"So you remember when I popped out yesterday?" Jaina asked.

"Sure. Shopping, weren't you?"

"That and checking out this place Grace knew of. She had a contact." Jaina turned the phone so they both see. "It's actually pretty great for what we'd want. Nearby, still in the neighbourhood, basically. Indoors, which is gonna be important if we keep our daycare thing going through fall and winter."

"Which we are, right?"

"I'd really like to."

"Me too."

"Good. So yeah, lots of space too. I was thinking, like, here for a play room, here for relaxing and massages, maybe exercise over here."

Jaina swiped through pictures and described her ideas for various rooms. Kaden didn't have quite as good a sense of the space as she did, only seeing it on her phone, but it all seemed pretty good to him.

"And of course a nice big kitchen," Jaina said. "With lots of room for helpful assistants, or for sex if that's the way it goes."

"Which it definitely will sometimes."

"Mmhm."

"So... this would make it all pretty official."

"Sure would."

"Can we... can we do this?"

Jaina grinned. "I believe in us."

"Oh good."

"There'll be more admin and stuff, of course. But... I figure once it's running kinda smooth, we could probably still just focus on giving mommies a good time. And ourselves as well."

1...456789