All Comments on 'Mommy Fetish Chronicles Pt. 03.1'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Bronco56Bronco566 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I did have to go back and refresh myself with the story, but I'm glad I did. I'm looking forward to the last chapter. Please don't wait too long this time.

5stars

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClick6 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much for going on this adventure with me! I know it took me a while to finally post this! So thank you for your patience.

I actually finished my Mommy Fetish Chronicles 3.2 on my Patreon. I think the story may end there but I haven't decided if I want to write Mommy Fetish Chronicles 3.3 or 4.

You can find my Patreon and Medium info in my description!

Amy ❀️

Anonymouslover123Anonymouslover1236 months ago

Great job once again Amy πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

CharmadilloCharmadillo6 months ago

I even surprised myself by how happy I was to see this. It's not as if I thought about these two all the time but the moment I started reading I remembered how much I loved them and hoped they'd both end up happy, if not together. Thanks for posting!

JusteenKJusteenK6 months ago

To be completely honest I wasn't overjoyed with the 1st episode of this story. However I now really care about the lives of these 2 lovely characters and I'm looking forward to the next installment.

secretLacesecretLace6 months ago

A lovely ending to the story. Really well written, all three parts and you really made it home with the characters in the last two installments. Simply wonderful.

Looking forward to more sexual adventures.

Lonely_readerLonely_reader6 months ago

Loved it, I was afraid that part 2 was gonna be the last chapter.

I think they need to have closure with Tara as well, just sayin...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Smashed the five stars for this story. Excellent storytelling.

Firstly (it being Literotica) ... hot, hot, hot. Pushs all my buttons particularly the after care of a bare bottom spanking.

Secondly ... great nuanced characters that the reader could get invested in.

Thirdly ... very interesting how Bailey once she finds/is lead her own kink of being "mommy" by the actions of another, searchs it out and applies it (eventually) to Ashley for their mutual satisfaction. The question - what drives a kink being adopted? I know in my case it was someone who awakened it in me, or was it always there?

StevendianahStevendianah4 months ago

Can’t wait till 3.2 comes out love this story disappointing that new chapter are not available yet please keep up the great work

nogravynogravy4 months ago

Very sophisticated and well-thought-out work. I've enjoyed it immensely. Five stars for me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fuck continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I’m waiting for the next part

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Where tf is the next part?????

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Why is there no new part for this???

kbone1kbone125 days ago

This is a GREAT story!!! Can't wait for 3.2

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Why is this not continuing this is the best story you have wrote

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Waiting on the next part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES