All Comments on 'Mommy I Need, Want & Love You Ch. 01'

by FlannaFionaFlaherty

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very arousing. Please continue I'll be waiting...

iwantitallthetimeiwantitallthetime2 months ago

This is so hot, Flanna. Can't wait to see the follow-ups

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What does FFF mean?

OI8U2OI8U22 months ago

"Oh Jimmy, you feel so good...harder baby...fuck mommy harder!"

bobslutsbobsluts28 days ago

I loved how mom struggled with wanting to fuck Jimmy, but held herself back, because she didn't want to overstep what she knew was the right thing to do. Such a struggle for a mother needing sex is hard to deal with. I hope in the next part she finally takes steps to have Jimmy fuck her!! Perhaps she should just gently fondle his cock with the next massage. Then as he moans with pleasure, ask him, "Honey, maybe I should stroke you until you cum!! Would that be good, Jimmy??" Of course he'll want his mom to finish jerking him off. Then as his cum begins to squirt out, she could quickly put her mouth over his beautiful mushroom cockhead to keep his jizz from going all over the place and making a mess. I'm sure Jimmy would accept that explanation from her.

Then, as she clean up his wonderful cock and balls, she could say, "I need some relief too, baby. Please fuck me and make me cum on your big hard dick!!" Again, she'd have to know that Jimmy would jump at the opportunity to fuck her and fill her cunt with his semen.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

PS - Please continue this story and thrill us with your nasty, naughty thinking, Flanna, my dear.

..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFlannaFionaFlaherty@FlannaFionaFlaherty
Hi, My name is Flanna. In case it's not obvious enough, I'm Irish. I have long, lush, beautiful, red hair with green eyes, and enormous breasts. I love my red hair as much as I love big, green, bright eyes and my huge breasts. I read a lot. Now, instead of reading, I w...