All Comments on 'Mommy I Need, Want & Love You Ch. 02'

by FlannaFionaFlaherty

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Mothers don’t need to worry. Once they’ve used their sexual power over their virile young sons, their sons will always prefer them over their wives. And once they’re married, the sexual hold that the mother has over them will only intensify. Absolutely nothing hotter than giving into that as as a young married man..knowing that it’s completely irresistible as you pump it into mommy…beyond hot..

MK

iwantitallthetimeiwantitallthetime2 months ago

Part 2 was as arousing as part 1. Look forward to the next installment

bobslutsbobslutsabout 1 month ago

I see that the next chapter is the one that mom and son connect their pussy and cock!!!! I'm going to enjoy it very much. I liked how mom mulled over her son's condition and her horny desire for him to fuck her!!! Thanks for the insight into a mom's thinking and desires. Loved it, honey. 5 stars all the way!!!

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFlannaFionaFlaherty@FlannaFionaFlaherty
Hi, My name is Flanna. In case it's not obvious enough, I'm Irish. I have long, lush, beautiful, red hair with green eyes, and enormous breasts. I love my red hair as much as I love big, green, bright eyes and my huge breasts. I read a lot. Now, instead of reading, I w...