Mommy's 18+ Year Old Boy's Cock

Info
Mommy knows how much you love stroking your cock to her.
1.4k words
3.74
10.6k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.


Mommy knows how much you love stroking your 18+ year old adult cock to her- EllyCuddles.

Mommy wants to have a little talk with you today. I know that since you're here with me. Already you want to stroke don't you? You want to touch that cock for Mommy? I know how much you love stroking for Mommy. No, you don't just love stroking for me. You need to stroke for me. And that's why I want to have a little talk with you. Do you think you can listen closely? While touching that horny cock? I know for Mommy you can. To say yes Mommy, I will listen very closely. Good boy. You can stroke nice and slow. Nice and slow because I know you're not ready to make a mess yet. You don't want to make a big mess yet. You want to enjoy this time with Mommy. This precious necessary time with Mommy. I know how weak you are even just for Mommy's feet. Mommy's pretty feet. Are you staring at them?

Every part of me makes you weak. But you feel most comfortable. Not just horny when you're with me. It's because you need Mommy. Mommy helps you because Mommy understands you. No one understands you as well as I do. You do need me. And a boy who needs a Mommy so badly, a boy like you, couldn't make it out there without Mommy. You don't want to talk to girls. You don't want to talk to other girls. You don't want to have sex. No. That would be betraying Mommy. You don't want to do that. Of course not. Because you can't survive without Mommy being in your life. You need to stroke to Mommy. You need to obey Mommy in order to feel whole. And that means you can't even stroke for anyone that isn't Mommy. You understand that? Because that would be betraying Mommy too. You can't stroke to anyone that isn't Mommy.

You most definitely can't have sex with anybody. Even if you can't have sex with Mommy. But you understand that because you are Mommy's good boy, right? Good boy. So whenever you're not with Mommy, you are in chastity. That cock , no matter how hard it is, has to be put away as long as Mommy isn't there to supervise. When you see other girls, you can't stroke. Even if Mommy's cock gets hard. Oh, you know that it's mine. You know that it's mine. You know that every single part of you is mine. Hmm, that cock, your mind, your heart and your soul all belong to Mommy. It's only right. And it feels right. You can't live any other way. Can you think of anyone that makes you feel as good as Mommy does? I don't think you can. No, you can't. No one makes you feel this way. You know why. Do you know why no one has the same effect on you as Mommy does? Hmm, is it because of Mommy's beauty? My body? No. No. It's because I'm so good at being your Mommy.

It's because I understand you and your perversions. I understand what a little pervert you are for me. Mommy understands, and Mommy knows best. And nobody understands the inner workings of your mind, like Mommy does. And that's why Mommy makes you feel so good. So I don't think that you object to the rules, right? Hmm. You don't object to the rules. You don't object to Mommy's new rules. No. You know that a little filthy pervert like you needs rules, needs guidance. And I'm giving you that. You feel right when you're here, when you're put in your place as Mommy's perverted, filthy little boy. You need it. You need it. So keep stroking for Mommy as you acknowledge how badly you need this. How stroking for Mommy and Mommy only is not just a want. It's a necessity. If Mommy's feet make you this week, that tells me something. It tells me that you are truly so weak and so perverted for Mommy. Your Mommy's weak little pervert, Mommy's weak little stroke junkie. Mommy's good little boy. You can't have this with anybody else. I don't want you to try.

Becuase trying will mean less time spent with Mommy. And that would upset me. And you don't want to upset me. Why would you betray the woman who you've trusted with all of your little perversions? The woman you feel safe with. It's not just that Mommy makes you feel so good. Mommy accepts that you're a little pervert, a filthy little pervert. Mommy's filthy little pervert. Mommy understands you. Mommy accepts you. Mommy wants you to be here. Here for a long time, here forever. You're going to stroke like the good little pervert you are forever. You don't need other girls. You don't need other women. You don't need other Mommy's. You only need one Mommy and one woman in your life. And you would be lost without this. You would be lost without being Mommy's good boy. You would be lost without Mommy's guidance. You would be lost without Mommy's acceptance of how filthy and perverted you are.

You need to stroke for Mommy. You need to stroke for Mommy because this is your sex life. Stroking for Mommy is your sex life. That's what lost little perverts like you need. Your Mommy's good little boy and your sex life will only consist of stroking for me. Stroking for Mommy. Your sex life is dedicated to Mommy. Your life is dedicated to Mommy. So I don't even want you to think about anyone else. I don't want you to fantasize about anyone else. Mm-mm. Just thoughts of Mommy and Mommy's voice gently caressing your ears, reminding you what a good little boy you are. What a filthy little pervert you are. How badly you need me. How good I make you feel. You need Mommy. You know that. And when you're not stroking for Mommy, that's all for me too. You have to be productive for Mommy. Mm. You have to go to work for Mommy. Now every time you go to work. Mm-mm. You're going to have to think of it as doing that for Mommy, making Mommy's money. You have to make Mommy's money. That's just how that works. You have to take care of Mommy in the same way that Mommy takes care of you.

You have to thank Mommy for the guidance. You have to thank Mommy for accepting that you're a filthy little pervert. So you have to give Mommy her money. Mm. That's right. And Mommy trusts that you're going to budget well. That is Mommy's money anyway. You're going to have to make sure to give me most of it because it's mine anyway. You don't need much. Mommy already gives you so much. Mommy gives you pleasure. Mommy gives you purpose. Mommy understands you and Mommy makes you happy so you don't need much at all. Just enough to keep you alive for Mommy. Mm-mm. Just enough food, a roof over your head. The bare necessities because the rest is for Mommy. The rest is for me. The woman who understands you. The woman who nurtures your filthy perversions. The woman you need. The woman you need to please. Mm.

You need Mommy. You show Mommy that you understand that. Keep yourself away from other women. Keep yourself away from other girls. Don't stroke to other girls. You only stroke to Mommy because that strengthens our bond, right? Little pervert. Oh my good little boy. You understand very well. And you're going to keep spending as much time as possible with Mommy. Being Mommy's good boy. Being Mommy's good Little pervert. Being Mommy's good, filthy little pervert. You need to be Mommy's good boy. It's like breathing. No one understands you like Mommy does. So keep stroking for Mommy. And obey me. And show me. What a good little boy you are.

THE END.

Have A Listen Here 🎧 ❤️

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my script is 18+. This script was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to share or enjoy this script for your personal or private purposes.

Copyright © 2023 u/EllyCuddles aka Elly Cuddles.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam8 months ago

Oh Mommy, yes yes I need to stroke for you. Oh Mommy I love 💕 you and thank 💖 you for being my Mommy

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam8 months ago

I love your mind and need your instructions.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oops, the audio ran out halfway through the script.

Share this

Similar Stories

A Speeding College Boy Pt. 01 College boy living with his aunt learns about discipline.in BDSM
The Whoremaker Mikey wakes to find he has special new powers.in Mind Control
Bluepilled Ch. 01 An amoral young scientist brainwashes his mother.in Mind Control
The Camping Trip A great start to a camping trip with campsite neighbors.in Group Sex
Ambassadors of Aldadiir Ep. 001 - Taken Amund and Astrid, twins, are abducted by aliens.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories