Mommy Loves You, Papito

Story Info
A widow desperate for incest sex plots to seduce her son.
1.6k words
4.39
32.2k
69

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sessared
Sessared
249 Followers

It was midnight. The forty-year-old Latino Tatiana lay naked on her bed, cupping one of her huge H-cup udders with one hand; rapidly pumping four fingers in and out of her pussy with the other.

She made sure to stifle her moans, for her twenty-year-old son was just a room over. She knew he stayed up late playing video games with his headphones around this time.

'Or maybe he's... masturbating, just as I am; thinking of me as I am him.'

Tatian regretted that thought as soon as it came into her mind. Nonetheless, her movements hadn't slowed in the slightest. If anything, they'd picked up.

'God, why did I even think that? Has this what... lust done to me? He's my son - I gave birth to him for God's sake.'

Yet despite her disgust at the idea of imagining her son masturbate, Tatiana was a woman familiar with the act of incest - engaging in it. It's what she constantly did with her younger brother, with whom she would use to cheat on her now-deceased husband.

However, now, too, her brother was gone.

It had been two weeks since his death. The woman was saddened, mourning--aching--to be sure. But still, her body had gotten so used to the constant incestuous lovemaking, to the point that two weeks without, felt like several months without.

'I told myself I would wait at least a month,' she thought to herself.

'But I... can't. I'm so sorry, Javier.'

Tatiana's fingering accelerated. She curled her toes; gritted her teeth as drool came down her lips. Her pupils dilated. A sharp moan escaped her lips.

'I'm... cumming, Mateo!!!'

Water sprayed from her pussy, slathering the bed. She whimpered, bringing her thick thighs close together to curl up into a ball. Heavily, she panted, staring at her sticky wet hand - a certain grossness in her teary eyes.

'Why would I even think... to call out my son's name?'

She knew why. Tatiana thought back to a point last week.

__

She was downstairs in the kitchen, setting the food on the dinner table. When she finished, she looked upstairs to routinely shout,

"Papito, dinner's ready!"

He didn't answer. The woman's heart skipped a beat.

'He always answers - why not now?'

Her thoughts raced thereafter. Four years ago, her husband died of a heart attack, alone in their room when she'd got up by herself to make breakfast - figuring he was just especially tired.

The same as how she stayed from the kitchen and called her husband--not receiving an answer--was the same as how she currently stayed downstairs, calling her precious young man.

"Mateo!"

Swiftly, she started up the stairs, turning the knob on his door and bursting inside to see him lying naked on his bed, headphones on his head, and ten-inches thick throbbing cock in hand.

"Mom, what the fu-?!"

"I-I'm so sorry!"

She left the room in a panic - flushed cheeks and a growing dampness on her panty. Since that day, her mind couldn't stop going back to his cock; how massive it was.

And truthfully, she knew that deep down, she wanted it. She wanted her son's huge cock to jackhammer her pussy and make her squirt again and again.

__

Tatiana stayed up an additional hour, thinking about her taboo feelings for her son.

'Al carajo,' she eventually thought.

'I've... acted on my feelings for my brother. Though granted, he seduced me. But still... I have to get a hold of my son's cock. I want it. I need it. I'll make him want to give it to me.'

Thus, on Saturday morning, she rose and got attired in a short white dress that emphasized her curves and curvaceous figure. She made sure she wore no undergarments.

Leaving her room and promptly turning to her right, she took a few steps to arrive at the door before her son's room.

Knocking on it twice, she casually called,

"Papito."

No response.

She knocked again, getting irritated.

"Mateo!"

"What, Mom?!"

"Open the door this instant, young man! We need to talk!"

The door flung open, and there he stood with gritted teeth: the rueful Mateo. He wore only blue shorts. And though he was without a shirt, and one who did no workout whatsoever, his body wasn't impressive, nor unimpressive; simply ordinary.

His face, however, was anything but ordinary. He shared his parents' good looks, and so was quite handsome. Not that he cared.

"What do you mean 'talk', old lady?"

Tatiana scoffed at the words "old lady".

"I mean: we should sit and have a conversation that's been long overdue. Let me in, Mateo."

Mateo's face shifted into a frown of slight wonder. His curiosity was piqued to be sure.

"Huh... Fine." Moving toward his bed, he sat. His mother did the same, sitting directly to his left, slightly leaning forward so as to give him a view of her cleavage.

Mateo swallowed hard before regaining his nerves to look her in the eyes.

"W-Wha-?"

"Shh."

Brushing a lock of hair behind her ear, Tatiana said,

"You've graduated, yet all you've done since then is stay in your room playing video games and... touching yourself. What are you going to do with your life, Papito?"

He bared his teeth.

"I'm working on something - and stop calling me 'Papito'. I'm not a kid."

"No," she said, resting a hand on his leg and causing him to tense.

"But you're my kid, Papito."

Mateo blushed, sputtering,

"Y-Yeah, but that doesn't really mean... anything."

Tatiana gasped, putting a hand over her mouth.

"Mateo... Papito... you don't mean that."

"No, no, I do, Mom. You're not there for me like you used to be. Ever since I became a teenager, It's always been "Dad this" or "Uncle Javier that". Even after I've graduated, even after we got all the money from Dad's will so you don't have to work anymore, and even after Uncle Javier passed, you still... never gave me much atte-"

"Mommy loves you, Papito."

Mateo's heart skipped a beat. His mother ran one hand against his cheek, her smile sad, but at the same time warm and loving.

"I am... so sorry that I made you forget that."

"Mom..."

She gently took one of his hands... and placed it on her breast.

Blood rushing to his cock, Mateo blurted out,

"Mom, what're you-?!"

"I've known that you jerk off, fantasizing about me at nights, Papito."

Mateo paled, but at the same time blushing.

"You... you do, Mom?"

'I was right? I was right!'

The woman did not let the surprise and glee show on her face, maintaining that warm smile of hers.

"Of course. Call it a mother's intuition. And, the same time you do, I must confess that I... masturbate fantasizing about you as well."

Gulping, Mateo's heartbeat accelerated, and his cock twitched. His mother looked down, seeing his massive bulge through his shorts, as well as precum seeping through.

He noticed where his mother's gaze lingered, and so went to frantically cook up an excuse.

Before he could do so, his mother assured,

"It's fine, Papito."

"I-It is?"

"It is. Mommy's glad she turns you on."

She lifted her dress, showing him her drenched pussy.

"Because you turn me on too."

Suddenly, her son pushed her back-first onto the bed, bringing out a quick gasp from her.

Mateo harbored eagerness in his eyes and a rapid breathing as he drew his shorts down his legs and threw them aside.

His mother blushed, staring up at his thick throbbing member with increasing lust.

"For so long, I've been wanting to fuck you, Mom."

His mother spread her legs, lowering her dress; knowing full well that she was naked underneath made her son immensely aroused.

"And for too long, I've been wanting your cock deep inside me, Papito."

Hearing those words, Mateo's cock went beneath his mother's dress and penetrated her incestuous pussy. She jerked and arched her back, yelling out,

"Oh, Dios mío, Yess!!!"

Mateo groaned, pumping in and out with a mad rage.

"Your pussy's so... unbelievably tight, Mom! I can feel it trying to wring out my cum! It's the best!"

"Your ~nhh~ cock's amazing as well, Papito! Much better than I ever thought it could be! Much better than your father's!"

Continuing to jackhammer his mother's pussy, Mateo reached out with both hands to fondle her luscious breasts, hearing her moan even more. All of a sudden, her eyes rolled back.

"I'm cumming I'm cumming," she whispered, breathing labored.

"I'm cumming, Mateo!!! Mommy loves you!!! Mommy loves your massive cock!!!"

"Shit..."

Her words had been too much.

"I'm... cumming, Mom..."

With a final thrust, Mateo was driven over the edge, spurting all he had inside his mother.

"Oh, fuuuck!!! I'm cumming again, Mateo!!!"

Spurred on by her words, Mateo rocked his hips back and forth, further emptying his balls.

Saliva rolled onto his mother's chin, and she wrapped her arms around him - a loving embrace; nothing withheld.

"Th-That's a good boy!!! Shoot it all into Mommy - fill me up - breed meee!!!"

"Mom!!!"

Mateo pushed inside her again and again, repeatedly sending ropes of cum into her womb.

Letting out a deep groan, he fell face-first into his mother's bosom, heavily panting.

Tatiana too, heavily panted.

Though with a deep inhale, she placed a tender kiss on her son's head. Tatiana genuinely can't remember the last time she had been so happy. The same could be said for her son, who grinned betwixt her breasts.

"No matter what," Tatiana softly began, a motherly warmth in her voice,

"you won't ever doubt my love for you again. From now on, Mommy will let you fill her up each and every day, Papito."

Sessared
Sessared
249 Followers