Mommy Loves You, Papito Ch. 02

Story Info
The mother and son grow closer due to a new development.
2.6k words
4.41
13.3k
32

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sessared
Sessared
257 Followers

Tatiana groaned, tossing and turning in her son's bed because of the sounds of fingers pressing on keyboard. The sounds were constant. Not for a second did they let up. Incessant keyboard mashing over and over.

Over and over. Over and over again.

Unable to stand it any further, Tatiana's eyes snapped open and she lifted her upper body off her son's bed, furiously glaring to her left.

"Mateo!"

Mateo's hands stopped and he tensed in surprise. Shortly afterward, he turned to look at his mother with a grin.

"You know... it was different and relaxing seeing you sleep, but it's always great to see you awake, mi increíble mamá."

She sighed, rubbing some of the sleep out of her right eye.

"Ugh... What was with the noise this early, knowing that I was sleeping here?"

Mateo briefly lost his smile, but had to retain it because of her face, her body, her dress, and the memory of all they had done throughout most of yesterday.

"Sorry I messed up your sleep, Mom. But, I bet you'd understand if I told you why I was going so hard on my keyboard."

Tatiana scoffed, blowing hair from her face thereafter.

"That so, Papito?"

He smirked.

"That so, Mom."

He turned back to his computer.

"Come. Take a look at this."

Sighing, she crawled out of bed to stretch and yawn... just before going to his side.

"What am I looking at here? Hold on, is this pornography?! This is porn, Papito!"

Tatiana was correct in her assumption. Under a "Publishes" tab, Myriads of NSFW artworks lined the screen. Many milfs of all races were getting pounded.

The website which displayed said artworks, had a profile named "MateoPicasso" at the top left. It showed the number of people he was following: "68", as well as the number of followers he had: "5.6M".

Mateo nodded, looking to his mother and crossing his arms, trying to seem as cool as possible.

"Yup. And I drew all of them. Remember yesterday when I told you that I was working on something? This is it. But... with my fanbase and our new relationship, I have something more exciting than just drawing planned."

Tatiana stared at her son, mouth agape. Momentarily, her eyes went to the screen again.

"Following," she muttered.

"Followers-" She gasped.

"Dios mío, my son is famous..."

Looking at Mateo with wide eyes, she asked,

"Is this that 'FansRay' I've heard of?"

Mateo shook his head with a smile, eyes going to her cleavage before returning to her face.

"No, Mom. This is my Klatter account. I've read that posting porn here is far more effective, as opposed to posting on FansRay. Turns out it was true."

His mother nodded, seeming peeved.

"Uh-uh. So was the constant keyboard striking really necessary? What were you-?"

"I was telling my followers and a few friends that changes were being made. That you, my mother--them knowing that you're my mother--would create real, live incest content with me, your beloved son."

Tatiana closed her eyes, taking a deep breath in... then out. Unfurling her eyes, she calmly told him,

"Papito... Mateo... don't make me slap you. I am not some kind of pornstar or whore."

Incest wasn't illegal in their region, though it was certainly frowned upon. And it wasn't merely the "incest" bit Tatiana cared for, it was the broadcasting of the act. Having millions of people seeing her fuck her son on camera, how could she show her face in public again?

What would she say to her friends she'd known since high school?

Frowning and pursing his lips, Mateo genuinely told her,

"But this... is my dream, Mom. You're my dream."

Tatiana sighed, feeling both touched and conflicted by his words. They warmed the woman's heart. Truly. She wanted to smile; grin, even, but she was nonetheless in a dilemma.

"Be... that as it may, Papito, I just don't think I could do what we did yesterday, knowing that we'd be famous for it. Knowing that millions of people are watching and..."

She went red in the cheeks, whispering,

"masturbating to us..."

Mateo puffed out, donning a small smile.

"Doesn't the thought kind of turn you on though? I can see it in your face, Mom."

His smile became warm and loving.

"Call it a son's intuition."

Still wildly blushing, Tatiana clenched her fists and turned her back to him.

"Ma-Mateo, still... your dream-"

She breathed out before turning around and looking at her son with a frowning, genuine countenance.

"Be honest with me. Is this actually your dream, Papito?"

Mateo--that warm smile of his somehow even warmer--stood, gently taking both her arms in his. Tatiana gulped, feeling aroused just by the touch of her young man.

"I am being honest, Mom. You're the perfect most amazing woman. Now and forever; a real goddess... an absolute masterpiece."

Tatiana let out a light moan. Her gaze seemed dazed, like she was lost in the deep meaning behind those words. Nigh-instantly, she came to the conclusion that it was,

'Unadulterated love.'

"You're my mother," Mateo softly spoke.

"I'd throw away anything and everything for you. Even this dream. So if you don't wanna go through with this, I won't fuss, blame, or hold it against you. I love you. Nothing will change that."

She came out of her daze, averting her gaze while seeming to ponder his words.

"It's okay, Mom. I'll just let everyone know it was a prank."

"No."

"Wait, what?"

Mateo genuinely seemed surprised. He really was willing to give up that dream of his for his mother's happiness. Nothing mattered more to him than seeing her be content or happy with life, and all decisions regarding it.

He had hoped she would grant his request, but deep down he never expected her to actually agree. So the fact that she did, both threw him for a loop, and put butterflies in his stomach.

Determination lining her features, Tatiana told him,

"I'll do it, Papito. I'll be a pornstar with you, and you alone."

Mateo felt blood coursing through his cock, and he exhaled, almost in disbelief; almost wanting to cry - tears building his eyes.

Fondly, he wrapped his mother in a hug.

"Thank you so much, Mom. Thank you..."

His mother seemed pleasantly surprised, returning his embrace.

"Anytime, Papito. Mommy loves you too."

He breathed a sigh of relief into her ear before letting her go.

"So how do we go about it?" she asked.

Mateo giggled, much like an excited schoolgirl. His mother gave a laugh at that.

"I've already set a date, Mom. Tonight's the night we'll be live for the first time. We'll make my dream a reality; and by doing so, show the world that we're not afraid to express our love for each other. We'll make a living doing what we love."

"Eachother."

Leaning forward, Tatiana pressed her lips to his. Mateo embraced her, returning her kiss while intertwining their tongues.

__

The night was here, and it was young.

In her son's brightened bedroom, on his bed, Tatiana knelt. Her hands were at her sides, her posture was straight, and her chin was barely lifted as she confidently gazed forward.

She was now wearing a red, sexy skimpy lingerie that left her breasts and pussy exposed. And sure enough, the woman's slit was sodden; drenched from anticipation.

Tatiana and her son were going to have sex live, and millions will be watching. Not to mention her son would be so very happy to finally have made his dream a reality.

'This will likely make my Papito... cum buckets. Harder and more forcefully than ever, filling my insides with the contents of his balls.'

The thought aroused her so much.

The familiar clicking sound of a camera resounded, and a flash was followed that bathed the woman in its sheen. Involuntarily, she became even wetter, blushing.

"That's perfect, Mom," a naked Mateo coolly said, standing behind the tripod-mounted camera which was some ways before Tatiana.

"Remember the plan. We'll be going live in five... Four... Three..."

The woman breathed out, feeling the beating of her heart accelerate.

"Two..."

But she was ready, and it showed in those fierce yet lustful eyes of hers.

"One."

And they were live, signified by an area of the camera blinking red.

Expression bordering on arrogance, Mateo moved past the camera and toward his mother, his cock erect and swaying.

Captivated and horny, his mother's eyes refused to leave it. She saw as it went onto her left, even higher on the bed. She turned toward it, slowly--and without even knowing--licking her lips.

"Mom," Mateo called, projecting his voice with dominance. He stood right in front of her kneeling form, his cock almost touching her face.

Tatiana sent her gaze to his face - fairly nervous, yet still immensely aroused. She'd never seen this side of him before, and she did not dislike it. Oh, on the contrary.

"Papito..." Her voice had come out in a way that would make it seem as if she was hypnotized.

"Wrap those sexy lips around my cock, Mom."

Tatiana gave the head a tender kiss before doing just that; starting slowly at the tip before--taking her time and staring into his eyes--bringing all of him into her mouth.

"Fuck," he moaned.

His mother began moving her head back and forth, continuing to stare up into his eyes while occasionally gagging - creating lewd, sloppy sounds.

Taking his dick out of her mouth with a deviant plop, she gave him a warm motherly smile, telling him,

"Your cock's delicious, Papito." before going right back to work.

Mateo winced and groaned, grabbing onto the back of her head to pump into his mother's mouth at a leisurely pace.

"You're so... good, Mom."

Continuing to stare down at his mother, he saw that her eyes grew tender at his words.

That tenderness, that love and lust for her son made him way too fucking horny.

Speedily, he went in and out of his mother's mouth with unbridled passion, balls slapping against her chin. She gagged and the lewd sounds increased in volume, but her eyes made it clear that she was just as eager as her son.

She wanted him to fill her mouth with semen. She wanted to taste her son's baby batter.

She wanted to receive a facial from her flesh and blood.

Internally--eagerly--she yelled,

'Cum for Mommy, Papito!!!'

Very quickly, that familiar feeling coasted through Mateo's balls and up the tip of his cock.

"Fu-fuuckk..."

With one final thrust, burying his dick deep in her mouth, he gritted his teeth before shouting,

"Mom!!!" shooting his load down her throat.

Mateo's legs shook, and he groaned, plopping his cock out her mouth to splash some semen onto her face.

Getting the facial she wanted, Tatiana beamed, heavily panting whilst falling back-first onto the bed. She twirled her tongue around, licking the cum from her lips while staring up at her son who was just now catching his breath.

His cock was still hard and raring to go.

"You're... It's insane how hot you are, Mom. I can blow so many more loads for you."

She blushed, briefly looking away before noticing where his gaze stayed: Her large breasts.

She grinned, cupping them, seductively kneading them.

"You want to fuck Mommy's huge tits, Papito?"

Mateo answered with action, sitting atop her to shove his cock between her breasts. She went, "Ooh" in surprise, then "~Hng~" with pleasure.

He gripped both of her breasts, tenderly massaging them whilst slowly moving his cock betwixt - up and down; a bit past the bosoms and back.

"Woah, Mom... Your breasts are the best."

His blushing mother stared at him, that familiar motherly smile of hers still on her face.

"Cum for Mommy, Papito. Cum all over Mommy's tits and face."

"Shit..."

Those words made Mateo's movements increase. Tensing and looking her in her eyes, he slowed down, grinding his teeth as he blew consecutively loads all over his mother's face. Instinctively, she closed her eyes while continuing to get plastered.

Mateo lost his breath for a moment, gasping for air.

His mother--eyes still closed--roved a hand over her face, collecting the semen to lick it off; sluttily, too. She was sucking and licking her fingers as if it was a mouthwatering cock.

Right then and there, when she opened her eyes, the only thought at the forefront of her mind was,

'Millions of people saw that; definitely loved that; likely came all over themselves.'

The thought enticed her. She would now admit to herself that she adored the attention.

Moving off of his mother and kneeling on the bed, Mateo told her with a grin,

"You deserve something special, Mom. You made me cum twice and you haven't cum at all yet. That's not fair."

His mother playfully scoffed, knowing where he was going.

"Lie on your stomach and raise your butt."

Giggling, she muttered,

"'Butt', how polite.", right before doing as requested.

Mateo licked his lips before holding onto his mother's ass cheeks while running his tongue up and down her soaked slit.

"~Oh, Mateo~..."

Out of the blue, Mateo pressed his entire mouth to her pussy, prompting her to perk up and go,

"~Oh, Dios Mio~!"

He kept running his mouth all over her cunt - up and down; left and right; clit to slit. Back and forth with no breaks, and his tongue was hard at work.

It was no surprise that his mother momentarily yelled,

"I'm cumming, Papito!!!"

She squirted all over her son's face, jerking and trembling. Mateo stopped. But only for a moment. His mouth performed the same motions as before. Indescribable pleasure wracked Tatiana's body as her hands tightly clenched the sheet.

The woman was now drooling, panting, and sticking out her tongue like a bitch in heat while screaming,

"You're making Mommy cum so hard, Papito!!!"

Squirt discharged once more, drenching Mateo. He leaned back, panting with a satisfied face.

While watching Tatiana turn and fall onto her back, doing the same thing as he did, Mateo ran a hand over his face, taking her juices in his palm to lick it off; much the same as how he had been licking her pussy.

"That's very sexy, Papito."

He smirked, eyeing her cunt.

"You know what's gonna be even sexier?"

His mother spread her legs wide and held out her arms; as if inviting him for a hug.

"Just fuck me already, mi increíble hijo."

Diving into her arms, Mateo slammed his cock deep inside, hearing her moan into his ear.

'Fuuck, Mom. What kind of pussy is this? It's always-"

Furiously, he rammed in and out at a speedy rate, causing his mother to scream and shake with pleasure.

"so fucking tight!"

Seeming absolutely worn and defenseless from the pounding, she whispered,

"I-I'm... cumming, Papito..."

Her words. Those words. He was so close, but he didn't want to cum just yet. Pulling out, he turned his heavily breathing mother on her stomach, sliding his cock into her from behind. She gasped, emitted a sharp moan, and quietly told him,

"~Fi-Fill me... up already, Papito. Mommy wants to feel your sticky, hot cum flood her womb so bad~."

Mateo pistoned in and out with great fervor. The lewd sounds of their lovemaking reverberated. Tatiana's moans reverberated.

Then it became too much.

"I love you so much, Mom!!!"

With those words, Mateo slammed down into his orgasming mother, emptying his balls inside her womb.

He rested on her back--cock still inside her--lightly breathing in her ear. Eyes half-closed, Tatiana told him,

"You were amazing, Son. We were..."

she glanced at the camera still recording.

"a great mother-son team."

She was so tired, but she forced a smile - warm and loving; nothing withheld.

"Your dream is my dream, and I'm so happy to have made it a reality, Papito."

Sessared
Sessared
257 Followers