All Comments on 'Mommy Milkers: Son in a Hard Place'

by cruelstory

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Decent premise.

Boring sex.

And much too short. Lacks details.

You need an editor.

You wrote: "My son was beat red." You meant BEET, not BEAT.

You wrote: "...I felt the grool leak out of me l..." GROOL? Maybe GRUEL, but that's like porridge, hot ceteal.

One star.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh my God! Much too short. So much more to explore and develop.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great first story.

A little fast in the transition between girlfriend and mom. We know what mom wants, but she should should ask what went wrong, and then begin comforting her son as only mothers can do.

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood4 months ago

Interesting beginning. A couple of phrases confuse me. "As soon as left the room I ripped my soaked panties to the side, and slid my deep inside myself with ease...."

What was "slid deep inside"?

"I grazed my panty covered clit as she took him her mouth fully."

"grazed"?

What ailment / condition is causing her to take this medication?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice start. Please correct the grammar.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A good try, left part way through composition.

Proof Reading is paramount, don't bother and you present an incomplete offering.

Verb tense and plural requirements must be considered at all times. These will present irregular circumstances within your work.

Potential abounds within this piece. Undoubtedly this author has numerous tales awaiting, and readers waiting too. Do the little bit extra and ramp-up the qualities of subsequent stories; all the potential is waiting.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You need to work on you wording and sentence structure.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf574 months ago

Hot but way too short! Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Editing required, as noted by others. I also noticed that the story seems to have started with mom outside dude's bedroom but at the end, she shoves him out, leaving the impression it was her room? Editig editing editing.

cageysea9725cageysea97254 months ago

Get a big piece of solid granite. Now, with your bare hands, sculpt a piece of art.

What? You say it's not possible without the right tools?

That's what you did here. You took a bunch of words and threw them together to form a pile of words - not literature, not writing, not entertaining, but just a pile of words.

Ignore the people who said it was too short. You should have stopped right before that first word in the pile, then it would have been the exact perfect length.

If you wish to make something other than useless piles of words, then get the proper tools. Learn English. This means grammar, punctuation, an actual vocabulary beyond a 10 year old's, and logic. Without any all of those, you'll just continue to make useless, boring piles of words.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

In this context "grool" is correct.

Other than that I agree with the other comments about grammar and character development.

A decent first story and I think you have potential. Thank you for posting.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

PLEASE learn to use spell and grammar check. Makes it hard to read and get into it when one is trying to figure out WHAT you said.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Read 'em, but don't weap.

The comments are mostly valid and do structure your path for the next few stories.

This offering screams potential.

PS: Don'the worry about Mom being in his bedroom, I caught that . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous