All Comments on 'Mommy Therapist'

by burgwad

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ThorlolThorlolalmost 2 years ago

That was kinda disturbing but at the same time really hot. Confusing times

burgwadburgwadalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Exactly what I was going for. Thanks!

davevsr1davevsr1almost 2 years ago

"Evil, wicked, mean, and nasty"....

EZ8ltEZ8ltalmost 2 years ago

It wasn't hot, it was shit, let's keep this as a one try and leave it at that.

TwistedremTwistedremalmost 2 years ago

I have never read anything quite like this on this site. More please! Please, please, please.

TotosRevengeTotosRevengealmost 2 years ago

Twisted and disturbed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So sick, so deranged, so absolutely psychotic. And so intensely erotic! Do her other children also undergo psychotherapy with her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was so intense. I hope there will be a follow-up where their relationship is not only explored, but expanded upon and evolves.

The siblings seem to be a bit of a distraction from what could be a very unique addition to literotica, but that's just my opinion.

Keep up the excellent work!

oliver57oliver57almost 2 years ago

Intensely hot! Best psychological domination/incest I’ve ever read! Loved loved loved it!

oldbastardoldbastardover 1 year ago

who knew porn could be so ... normal?

an author's treasure, a sick minded journey into a 'mommy dearest' family fukin.

how i managed to not discover this well written, highly engaging approach to another level of smut literature, is beyond my don't give a fuk good nature. HA! worthy of a 2nd or maybe a 3rd reading to find the hidden treasures you've included in this Tasmanian devil of mommy sukin, son throat fukin family tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Either 1 or 5.Gave it a 1.My boy is way too wimpy.Be a man and take her.

burgwadburgwadabout 1 year agoAuthor

Take her? She’s a malevolent psychopath you worm. She is not takable. She takes. Come near her with the mentality that your dick grants you some sort of automatic right of dominance, and get ready for some urethral instruction to the contrary.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story, i rly love the second part. Great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userburgwad@burgwad
=bw= “So what do you do for fun?” I write long-form incest porn for autistic people. “Neat! Do they like it?” Some of them! Like fortyish people, maybe! “Wow. That’s so cool.” I am trying my very best, so it’s validating to hear you say that. “You are my best friend now.” ...