Mommy's Amulet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips had started to ever so slowly grind against his dripping cock.

"Can you do that for me, Baby?"

"Yes mommy."

Arley's hand moved to do as it was instructed. The only movements his body could make were the ones she commanded it to. They moved assuredly, carried by the unseen entity. On its own, his body was useless, but with the aid of his occupied mind, he was with purpose. He was endowed with meaning, with intention.

The phone was in his hand now, its screen lighting up. His eyes were free to move, looking at the screen and tapping, scrolling. The amulet didn't need his eyes anymore. It had him, and it pressed his finger onto the call button. As he was doing this, Mommy was undoing the lace of her top, one string at a time.

"This is the last time you will ever call her mom, so as not to raise suspicion, understood?"

"Yes mommy." His eyes had returned to the amulet. A single droplet of saliva fell from his mouth as the phone rang and rang and rang.

"Good boy. Good dummy."

Arley's hips jerked as his cock twitched, beginning to succumb to the grinding motions of Morana's waist.

The ringing stopped.

"Hello?" At the exact moment Arley's birth mother said the word, Morana pulled her top down and lifted her exposed breasts up into Arley's gaze. His eyes nearly short circuited. They were much bigger than he had thought, huge even. Her large, ghostly white areolas were eyes staring into his own, their influence ripping and tearing his soul to pieces, violently shredding who he used to be. But he could not fully break down yet, as Mommy had given him orders, and he was to follow them. He wanted to follow them. He needed to follow them.

The voice of his birth mother sounded so far away, and so unfamiliar, so alien. But she wasn't the alien to him, at least not as he perceived it. He was now an alien to her. Something unholy was digesting the boy she once knew and loved. He was already gone, she just didn't know it yet.

4

"Hi mom." Arley said in his normal voice, his eyes never leaving the erotic sight in front of him. "I think I'm gonna stay with Mo... Morana, ok? She's being really understanding and hospitable."

It sounded a little stunted, a little unnatural. Of course, that is because it truly was, but he wasn't permitted to break the illusion.

There was a pause, silence on the other end.

"Are you sure, sweetie?" Katherine question tentatively. "It's ok if you need time to grieve. I'm sure the school would understand.

"No, mom. I'm ok. Really."

Morana was slowly bouncing her breasts in Arley's face. His heart was pounding, beating desperately at the door of his inner sanctum, but there was nobody home to answer its call. He was panting, softly enough to not be picked up by the receiver, but even all compassing hypnosis had its limits, and his physical body was beginning to succumb.

"Can... can I talk to her?" Katherine questioned.

Arley's eyes rose to Morana's, questioning. She met his soft gaze with her own fierce, dominating glare, nodding at him.

"Sure, mom."

Morana took the phone from his hand, then with her free hand, gripped the back of his head and pulled him roughly forward, burying him in her heavy tits, smothering him. He made no move to resist, hanging limp in her grasp.

"Hello Katherine." Morana spoke in a sweet voice, quite uncharacteristic of her.

"Morana." Katherine's voice was measured, guarded. "Is he... ok? I mean..." She paused. "I guess I just expected him to need a little time to grieve away from... things."

"No, no. Katherine, don't worry about him at all. I'm helping him through it. At first he was a little hesitant to open up, but we're growing much closer now."

Arley twitched in her grasp, unable to breathe and throbbing in uncomfortable arousal. Morana held firm, riding out every one of Arley's twitches, letting them jolt her body as well, and settling as each one subsided. His physical body was approaching a limit.

"That's... well that's good I suppose." Katherine said, sounding a little more sure of things.

Morana was grinding her hips more roughly against Arley's shaft, pushing it to a point of no return, despite the fact that he was unable to ejaculate without her command. His body tensed, his muscles stiffening, as his cock swelled, fully erect and attempting to spray, but withheld by powers beyond comprehension.

"It is!" Morana continued. "I think we're growing very close, bonding even. I'll make sure his needs are met, and ensure his success with his schooling."

Arley was violently spasming in her grasp. His legs kicked aimlessly, and Morana tightened her grasp, smothering the natural reactions of the husk until the body began to go limp, fading.

"Alright then. Thank you so much Morana. I guess I can sleep a little sounder knowing that he's safe with you, and I'm happy you two are getting along so well. Can I talk to him again?"

"Aww, he just got in the shower actually. He said he wants to get to bed early, so I'm sure he'll be laying down right after. I can have him call you tomorrow morning if you'd like."

Morana was playing the part soundly, just as she was playing Katherine. The stupid woman didn't even realize her baby boy was having the life smothered out of by the woman she was expressing her gratitude to.

The amulet was now glowing brightly, bathing the entire room in its purple light. The air was alive with electricity, and Morana's hair was flowing freely above her head. The sound of crackling was filling the air, and small lights were flashing in and out of existence all around them. A hot wind was swirling and swirling in circles around the terrible woman and the broken boy.

"Yes, thank you Morana."

"Lovely. You have a nice night, Katherine."

"You too M-" Morana hung up in the middle of her sentence., pulling Arley out of the tomb she had stuffed him in. He gasped and coughed, feeling the breath of life flowing into him, rushing coarsely into his lungs. He was still teetering on the edge of orgasm, his cock now frozen in its final throes before ejaculation.

Arley's eyes were completely empty, glazed over, beginning to cross as he drooled freely. Strings of his saliva still clung to Mommy's naked breasts, evidence of his complete submission to her power.

"MOMMY!" He involuntarily cried, now crumbling entirely under the unnatural arousal. His thoughts were caught up in the swirling wind, darting in and out of the amulet, into this head, and back out, a never ending vortex of confusion.

"Look here, little fawn." Morana was typing away on his phone.

She turned to screen to face him, and his eyes focused, obeying her despite the insanity flowing between his past and present self. He saw his contacts list, not comprehending what he saw, unable to read, even when commanded to.

"I changed that dumb cunt's name on your contacts list. See?"

Morana pointed to the contact labeled - Dumb Cunt

"And look here, dummy." She commanded. "I fixed my name, since you misspelled it."

The label read - MOMMY!! <3

Then she threw the phone across the room, onto his bed. It bounced and hit the wall, falling beneath the bed-frame with a clatter, before coming to a rest. Then her face turned to his, her predatory gaze set, turned to stone, determined to mold him.

"Rise." She commanded, crawling off him and down onto her knees.

Arley stood on his shaky legs, gasping and panting. Morana's hand gripped and squeezed his shaft, causing him to cry out. It was steadily pouring precum now, thin strings forming sticky webs on anything the stream touched. Her free arm supported her tits, raising them upwards while angling his cock to point towards them. Her eyes remained locked on his, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Now, blow what's left of your dumb fucking brains all over Mommy's tits."

She squeezed forcefully, and the dam broke. Arley's vision was fading, but he saw himself spurt again and again, drowning her round, pale breasts in his cum. The white of his semen mingled deliciously with the white of her skin.

There was a scream of unfathomable horror in the air, but it wasn't coming from Arley's mouth. Thick ropes of cum spewed all over Morana's chest, but she wasn't just forcing him to paint her breasts. The amulet was coated as well, still pulsing, but now it was screaming in Arley's voice.

The majority of him was inside it, and with each forceful spurt, it was being ripped from the void, violently piercing Arley's ego and installing him with a freshly crafted personality. As it flew, the screaming emanating from the amulet transferred to Arley's mouth, until both were screaming at once. The house was rocked with tremors, the floor beneath then shaking, the earth quaking, but Morana held him in her arms, locking him in place as a cosmic evil was performed on him.

The unwithstandable, unfathomable terror and agony of the reverse exorcism of self was too much for him to bear, and at the very moment his new mind was seated back within his physical self, his vision went black, and he passed out, falling into Morana's outstretched arms.

His unconscious body lay on her, his own semen dampening his clothes as he pressed against her. Morana reached out to his cheek, and with the gentlest touch she ever presented him with, softly caressed it, while the rumbling of the earth subsided.

"My sweet little fawn." She cooed.

The amulet was no longer glowing, and the gem had lost its color, fading into the deepest black.

12